Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/2/2005 3:02:04 PM EDT
I think his sn was like napalm131 or something similar. Heard about it in another GD thread and I was curious.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:00:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]
His Mom called him in for supper.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#3]
haha, we haven't heard from him?

guess the guys who gave it to him maybe weren't as friendly as he thought.

but seriously, what were the cicumstances around it?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
haha, we haven't heard from him?

He just posted a thread early this week/late last week from Iraq.  Dig it up Search should be able to find it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#5]
arent you the one doing an internship with ATF?????

i'm very sorry if i'm mistaken...

que pasa????
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

que pasa????

Yup, and you better not have any plans for your dog past tonight. The correct answer from now on will be "A 10/22 and a 38 only".

I'm digging up leads for the guy I'm interning for. Aside from that, NAPALM sounds like a poser/armchair commando and I beleive it needs to be taken care of.

Ben

()

Ben

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#7]
oh yeah, i remember that guy.

turns out he didn't know an AR from an M-16.

some ppl only know about guns from movies.

it was just a standard bushmaster AR-15.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

que pasa????

Yup, and you better not have any plans for your dog past tonight. The correct answer from now on will be "A 10/22 and a 38 only".

I'm digging up leads for the guy I'm interning for. Aside from that, NAPALM sounds like a poser/armchair commando and I beleive it needs to be taken care of.

Ben

()

Ben

You're interning for the ATF and you figured you'd go on AR-15.com to dig up incriminating evidence on somebody to present to your boss?

Do you honestly expect anyone here to help you?

Oh and whoever accepted a post dealer M16 and then posted about it on the internet is a Fidiot.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Trolling GD for the ATF. Thanks for trying to set up and rat out your fellow Arfommers.

LOSER

A friend would try to clue the guy in to ditch the rifle, not turn him in. You might just want to go away now.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds to me like the fact that Mr. Sun is an ATF intern needs to be tacked.
Matthew
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I was given one, but when I got out out of the military they took it back.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Matthew

Please do.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey faded sun, I have three ARs I drilled myself for FA if you want to buy them....

Seriously, I think the kid who claimed to have found an M16 was trolling on an AR15 he found....  (something I remember hearing in GD awhile back)
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Am I the only one that found a little sarcasam in Faded's reply?

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#16]
what are you looking for your first big bust so you can get one of these?

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Hey faded sun, I have three ARs I drilled myself for FA if you want to buy them....

Seriously, I think the kid who claimed to have found an M16 was trolling on an AR15 he found....  (something I remember hearing in GD awhile back)

And you're canadian! (Nothing against you buy you don't have to deal with the ATF)

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Matthew

+1.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Am I the only one that found a little sarcasam in Faded's reply?

Shhh...be vewy kwyet......

Yep, the only one.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:06:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh for God's sake, I'm pretty sure he was joking about digging up dirt on the guy.

Hell, he had pics of himself in gymshorts and LBE with a bunch of airsoft crap strewn all over the net.  Thats punishment enough.  

Man that was a funny thread, I remember that one.......
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:07:04 PM EDT
[#21]
BURN THE WITCH!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Listen, ppl, do you honestly think he is the only one with the ATF on AR15.com?

at least he is open about it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you're canadian! (Nothing against you buy you don't have to deal with the ATF)

Ben

Shhhhhhh!    I am workign undercover for the Polar Bear alliance, trying to set up a supply of Penguins so we can take over the world
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Is this where I casually talk about my boating accident.

It was horrible.  Every firearm I've ever owned - gone forever.  It was a sad, sad day.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#25]
So just what obligations does he have as an ATF intern?  I guess I missed all the in-jokes and back slapping.  I was an intern for the lowly VA, and there were a few obligations they put on me regarding certain issues.  No worries, I guess.  He's from the Gov and he's here to help.  About that boating mishap...
Matthew
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#26]
I remember that guy.  His username was Imbroglio.  I bet he still has that M-16.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:12:14 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

It was horrible.  Every firearm I've ever owned - gone forever.  It was a sad, sad day.

please don't bring up the "let's get drunk and go deep sea fishing with all but 2 guns arfcom fest" that so many of us hate to remember.

truly a sad day for all of arfcom.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Ben

www.atf.gov/press/fy05press/063005newtorontooffice.htm

"See, here's the pulse. And this is your finger, far away from the pulse, jammed straight up your ass. Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel? "
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#29]
On one of the M16s I bought from the ice cream truck guy after the AWB ended, I think that was the serial number.

Why do you ask?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#30]
I'd be more worried about the DU trolls
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I'm so sorry, I feel your pain.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I'd be more worried about the DU trolls

+1

I've been for a while and EVERYONE here is WAY above board.  There is nothing to see here.  The alphabet agencies are much more worried about other websites.  I'm sure they do monitor this site.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

You mean he is coming out of the ATF closet?  I bet it's a mess in that closet!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I honestly think if you people have not realized the humour in my internship, then there is no hope for you.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:33:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I honestly think if you people have not realized the humour in my internship, then there is no hope for you.

Ben

you must realize that an atf agent on arfcom is about as welcome as Arial Sharon (sp?) at Mecca.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#36]
You're so right, cuz a lowly INTERN dictates ATF policy...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ben

you must realize that an atf agent on arfcom is about as welcome as Arial Sharon (sp?) at Mecca.

Of course I knew that. That's why I did it, pretty much to make people get a good laugh. How many threads in which the topic is LEO related is there not a "I hope your dog is ok? post?

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ben

I hope you die of some horrible flaming disease. fuck you. There is no humor in working for the ATF(murderers and traitors).
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ben

Of course I knew that. That's why I did it, pretty much to make people get a good laugh. How many threads in which the topic is LEO related is there not a "I hope your dog is ok? post?

So this is a joke and I'm a gullible dipshit?

WHEW, I feel better.....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ben

WHEW, I feel better.....

Yep. And if I was a real ATF agent, I sure as heck wouldn't be posting my "exploits" in the GD. And I'm pretty sure the "man" would give me something better than an SKS and M1.....

Yep DABUNNY, you've been ..umm.....pranked.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Geez guys.  An intern will not be involved in any investigative work so you can remove your tinfoil hats.

Napalm113 is still around.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Wonder if the ATF knows about this (from the 9th edition of the CMP Rulebook):

6.5.1 Availability of Firearms
Firearms are provided for Small Arms Firing School participants. The CMP has a limited
number of M14NM rifles available for loan to state associations to promote the development
of state teams and their participation in CMP competitions; these rifles are available only
through the state associations.

And yes, I have seen these M14s on non-CMP ranges.  These rifles must be signed out from the State Association but can be kept in civillian posession.  And yes, they can be converted to full auto although this is SPECIFICALLY FORBIDDEN.

I heard a story about one guy who had one signed out...seems while he had the rifle in his safe, he died of a sudden heart attack.  His son, dealing with the estate, noticed the M14 and turned it over to the ATF!  They destroyed the rifle as an "illegal machinegun" even though it was stamped "Property of the U.S.".
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ben

WHEW, I feel better.....

Yep. And if I was a real ATF agent, I sure as heck wouldn't be posting my "exploits" in the GD. And I'm pretty sure the "man" would give me something better than an SKS and M1.....

Yep DABUNNY, you've been ..umm.....pranked.

Ben

Bitch! I owe you.........
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:43:08 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ben

I hope you die of some horrible flaming disease. fuck you. There is no humor in working for the ATF(murderers and traitors).

Wow. Sounds like were you either rode out the siege in the buried school bus at Waco or you just got back from you dog's funeral.

lighten up, Francis.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Wonder if the ATF knows about this (from the 9th edition of the CMP Rulebook):

6.5.1 Availability of Firearms
Firearms are provided for Small Arms Firing School participants. The CMP has a limited
number of M14NM rifles available for loan to state associations to promote the development
of state teams and their participation in CMP competitions; these rifles are available only
through the state associations.

And yes, I have seen these M14s on non-CMP ranges.  These rifles must be signed out from the State Association but can be kept in civillian posession.  And yes, they can be converted to full auto although this is SPECIFICALLY FORBIDDEN.

I heard a story about one guy who had one signed out...seems while he had the rifle in his safe, he died of a sudden heart attack.  His son, dealing with the estate, noticed the M14 and turned it over to the ATF!  They destroyed the rifle as an "illegal machinegun" even though it was stamped "Property of the U.S.".

That son needs a swift bayonetting in the nuts. Turning over a pristine GOVERMENT property M14NM is like...I can't even draw parrelels it's so wrong.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ben

Mcuzi, is that you?

Ben

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:54:22 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

que pasa????

Ben

()

Ben

*ahem*

*cough* *cough*

Be careful slingin' names around like that pardner.

FWIW, I think his board name was napalm113 or something.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Geez guys.  An intern will not be involved in any investigative work so you can remove your tinfoil hats.

Napalm is still around.

groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAD9AtkUztc2y*Or*YuDtNjNrpI6p0AJpMwKwtDtEkjPtihA3BcpfEYFNPqJBO3cMYLpuhvfk4mCDa54wu5ouQY6BaxxiP7dTyW1FqDJMiA/gangstaz.JPG?dc=4675499129116386560

*AHEM*

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

As I said before...   please refrain from associating me with that other dude. I was here first.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Napalm is still around.

groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAD9AtkUztc2y*Or*YuDtNjNrpI6p0AJpMwKwtDtEkjPtihA3BcpfEYFNPqJBO3cMYLpuhvfk4mCDa54wu5ouQY6BaxxiP7dTyW1FqDJMiA/gangstaz.JPG?dc=4675499129116386560

*AHEM*

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

As I said before...   please refrain from associating me with that other dude. I was here first.

Sorry, Napalm113 is the airsoft guy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:01:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Napalm is still around.

*AHEM*

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

Whoa! Sorry Napalm, friendly fire.

Ben
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top