Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 4:48:13 AM EDT
  Americans Have Sex With Animals Legally in Washington State

Enumclaw-area animal-sex case investigated

By Jennifer Sullivan

Seattle Times staff reporter (The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

A surveillance camera picked up the license plate of the car that dropped the man off at the hospital, which led detectives to the farm and other people involved, said sheriff's Sgt. John Urquhart.

Deputies don't believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart.

But because investigators found chickens, goats and sheep on the property, they are looking into whether animal cruelty — which is a crime — was committed by having sex with these smaller, weaker animals, he said.

The farm was talked about in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people looking to have sex with livestock, he said.

"A significant number of people, we believe, have likely visited this farm," said Urquhart.

The Humane Society of the United States intends to use the case during the next state legislative session as an example of why sex with animals should be outlawed in Washington, said Bob Reder, a Humane Society regional director in Seattle.

"This and a few other cases that we have will allow us a platform to talk about sex abuse of animals," Reder said.

Thirty-three states ban sex with animals, he said.

Susan Michaels, co-founder of local animal-rights organization Pasado's Safe Haven, said she has been fighting to have bestiality made illegal. "It's animal cruelty behind closed doors," Michaels said.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:50:16 AM EDT
[#1]
This animation has a different meaning in WA state:

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:03:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Da_BUNNY is from WA

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:41:08 AM EDT
[#3]
One has to ask himself, WHY????????????
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:52:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Boy no kidding.  What cracks me up is the article reports "....died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse...." which means when a horse says No, he means No!

Patty

PS Lets hope the left wingers do not invade ARFCOM today.  They'll kind stories about fish up the butt, teachers having sex with their students, blind man doing his guide dog and now this?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:52:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Da_BUNNY is from WA

Sgatr15

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:53:06 AM EDT
[#6]

The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

Does not compute.

If I die because I jackhammer a baseball
bat up my ass, would that be considered
'accidental?'
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:56:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I guess they figured it wasn't a preferred method of suicide and that the horse was innocent of any wrong-doing.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:56:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Is PETA outraged over this or do they like blowing critters?

Whackjobs all.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:57:59 AM EDT
[#9]
AGNTSA

IBTDZ
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I guess they figured it wasn't a preferred method of suicide and that the horse was innocent of any wrong-doing.

Bullshit. That horse seduced him - read the
police report. The horse saw this guy's number
written on the inside of his stall and invited
him over to the barn. They had a nice dinner of
oats and hay followed by a viewing of the Horse
Whisperer
on DVD. A couple of drinks later
and BAM, horse was on him like white on rice.

A cleanr-cut case of date rape.

This just goes to show, you can lead a horse
to man-ass, but ... wait ... what was I talking
about again?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:05:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whisperer

about again?

Well I guess they might convince the coroner to redo the autopsy based on the evidence brought to light above. But even if he changes the cause of death to foul play the horse does 3 years max with good behavior and then he's back on the streets. And I bet the son of a bitch does it again.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Becauuuusssseeeee, it'sssss not baaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd!!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:09:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Well then, I'm on my way!!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:11:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Well there's hope for you Texans afterall!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:13:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
And I bet the son of a bitch does it again.

Sign next to his stall:

Prancer

(Currently considered a sexual offender
in Washington State in accordance with
Meagan's Law.)

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:17:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Great, now all you preverts will be moving here and there won't be any beasts left for us WA natives....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:21:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:26:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Invoking the previous ruling of "In re: stuffed animals with large, stuffed, pee pees" I have removed your "Pokey Poking Gumby" photo-Aimless
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:31:14 AM EDT
[#19]
There is a joke here, I just know it.  Anyone???
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:48:12 AM EDT
[#20]
This bunch should get together w/ the Frozen Trout guys . Unbelievable I can't believe anyone that counts will miss them .
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whisperer

about again?

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:38:20 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
There is a joke here, I just know it.  Anyone???

A horse walks into a bar...Bartender says, "Why the long face"
Horse says, "I can't even get any in Washington State!"

eh...best I could do
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#23]
This just in: Tori Spelling rumored to be moving to WA. When asked why she responded with two "Neighs" and pawing the ground once...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
But because investigators found chickens, goats and sheep on the property, they are looking into whether animal cruelty — which is a crime — was committed by having sex with these smaller, weaker animals, he said.

Why am I not surprised.

The state that outlaws machinegun parts condones horse sex but non chicken f*cking.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:54:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Thirty-three states ban sex with animals, he said.

I'm wondering what's with the other 17 states...(and which one are they - I want to give them a wide berth).
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:54:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why am I not surprised.

The state that outlaws machinegun parts condones horse sex but non chicken f*cking.

I just found my new sig line!  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:00:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Another excellent point of why you should live in the South.  We just don't DO that crap down here.

Nope...ya'll simply serve them up with cornbread and BBQ sauce!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#29]
The best part is that the guy who got killed by getting butt-raped by a horse was unceremonously dumped on the street in front of cameras.  He was asking for it!  They should put a picture up of the dead guy with his name so we can find out who the pervert is, along with the others in the videotapes!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:07:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:27:26 AM EDT
[#31]
why should a state have to ban activites such as these? it's just plain wrong. but nothing a 230 grain corbon couldn't take care of. some people have it coming that's just how it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top