Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2005 8:20:30 PM EDT
Craig, the owner of Texas Pepper Jelly has set up a discount code for AR15.com members.  Enter ARFCOM in the coupon box on the order form for a 10% discount.  The code is good until August 15.  I'm not an employee of Texas pepper Jelly, just a friend.  I shot all of the photos for his web site and I am introducing him to the world of EBRs.  

Ribs smoked with a glaze of Texas Pepper Jelly (strawberry habanero)
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.  I just ordered their sample pack.  I have got to find the flavor I like then order more.

ETA
I got my sample pack and this stuff is good.  So far I have only tried the strawberry habanero thinking it would be the hottest, but it has a very good blend of sweet and heat.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up.  I just ordered their sample pack.  I have got to find the flavor I like then order more.

I just shot a photo of the sampler pack and the Blueberry Jalapeno tonight.  Great stuff.  I'm a big fan of the Mandarin Orange Habanero.  It's really good on vanilla ice cream.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag for tomorrow read/order...
Been following your posts in some of the other 'food' threads...  Looks great.

EDIT 08/02/2005
Just ordered the Sampler Pack!  Can't wait...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]

More ribs.  I'm switched to a new web host next week.  I'll have step-by-step BBQ pages up by the end of August.  Stay tuned for updates.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies

3 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup honey
2 tbs milk
your choice of Texas Pepper Jelly

Blend the flour, sugar, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. Add the peanut butter and margarine. Mix on medium-low until crumbly, about 3 inutes. Add honey and milk; blend well.

Form dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball into a cookie shape and make a thumbprint in the center of each cookie. Place about 1/2 teaspoon into the center of each cookie.

Bake in a preheated 375* oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:40:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top