Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/22/2005 7:47:52 PM EDT
He Pepper sprays and arrests her.

As it turns out the girl didn't short change the Upstanding Officer and even though she was awarded $60,000.00 in a Civil Law Suite the officer was obsolved of any wrong doing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Aren't you duping yourself?
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh I would have his ass for that... Deep fryer you go ass hole...
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yes well apparently if you disagree with sgtar15 your thread gets sent to the trash.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
DUPE X 3
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
DUPE X 3

Yes well it was posted once on the BOTS forum and once on the GD then the GD post was trashed by some Mod or Site Staff so I posted it again.

The cop should have been prosecuted for assault on a minor.  The $60,000 civil suite should have gone against officer Mc Donald not the tax payers of Dayton Ohio.

If a non-LEO had behaved in the same manner they would be in jail and $60,000 in dept.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:00:14 PM EDT
[#6]
he didn't get fired over that shit?
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE X 3

Yes well it was posted once on the BOTS forum and once on the GD then the GD post was trashed by some Mod or Site Staff so I posted it again.

Newsflash: Mods don't like to be defied. Which ever mod locked the other thread will likely lock this one.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE X 3

Newsflash: Mods don't like to be defied. Which ever mod locked the other thread will likely lock this one.

Well I actually didn't defy a Mod.  I did not post in the BOTS forum after I was warned off.

I did re-post a thread that was in the BOTS forum and soon after I dissagreed with sgtar15 the thread was sent to the trash.

Oh and now I have a IM.  What wonders await?......
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#10]
More power to ya man!

ETA: I thought only DU and FreeRepublic had a problem with free expression of ideas!
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE X 3

Well I actually didn't defy a Mod.  I did not post in the BOTS forum after I was warned off.

I did re-post a thread that was in the BOTS forum and soon after I dissagreed with sgtar15 the thread was sent to the trash.

maybe I missed the last post, but it didn't look like you did anything wrong before they trashed the thread.

Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE X 3

'twas nice knowing you.  Should we expect to see you over on pre-ban in a few minutes?  
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:14:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes well apparently if you disagree with sgtar15 your thread gets sent to the trash.

No, if you disagree with intelligent debate you get locked.

trust me...I get NO special treatment here.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:14:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The cop did nothing wrong that I could see.

He wanted to talk to her.

SHE is the one that escaladed it.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:15:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE X 3

You sound like a slow learner.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Can we get on to the cop bashing please? You geeks sound like sisters!
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Where in the hell have ya'll been?
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:17:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The way I see it is the only mistake the cop made was confusion over his biulls.

This could have been settled in 5 minutes if the girl wasnt such a bitch.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:17:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

from the looks of the video he maced a young woman because he mistakenly thought she short changed him by $10, even after the store manager went back and checked it out for him.

Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]
in???? IN!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

from the looks of the video he maced a young woman because he mistakenly thought she short changed him by $10, even after the store manager went back and checked it out for him.

That's the same thing that I saw.  That (that one, in particular, that one cop) should have his fucking balls removed, and fed to him.  I hope he rots in hell.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, AFTER the girl gave him a rash of shit and refuse to co-operate when he told her she needed to go outside.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
 Next week--Staff and Mods.  Woo Hoo!  

EVERY week is Mods and Staff

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

So is that how us lowly citizens should handle a similar matter then ??
We think a cashier shorted us and they get uppity we draw down and let em have it.
Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, if you disagree with intelligent debate you get locked.

trust me...I get NO special treatment here.

Sgat1r5

So I guess you never saw the response in which I handed you your hat from when you called me stupid?.....

You said something whitty like the officer only wanted the girl to go out to the car and sort things out but if you watched the same clip I watched he told her she was under arrest long before he ordered her to come out to his car.

Under arrest for what?

Then you claimed that I posted in the "Bad Cop" thread with intent to, I am paraphrasing now, embarrase individuals that were not involved in the Video.  Well, I did not indeed post in the "Bad Cop" thread on the BOTS forum.

I haven't posted on the BOTS forum since a Mod asked me not to in response to some BOTS whimp who got sand in his magina complained and accuse me of being a .

You know, 's don't last here for three years.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Just watched the link. The officer was WAY out of line. Spraying someone over change? Entering a private business to rough up the employees just because said employee did not kowtow?
Nonsense!
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

We think a cashier shorted us and they get uppity we draw down and let em have it.
Sounds good to me.

No, that is a completely differant situation.

But I can tell you this.  If I was in that situation and when inside to see what was up and the first thing the cashier did was start being a bitch like this girl was, then I very much doubt I would be believing a single word coming from her mouth.

Or do you like people talking to YOU like that?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:25:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Thank God that wasn't my daughter.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#31]
someone posted a link to a higher res version of it in the trashed thread ... anyone have that?

Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

If you weren't already invested in such a high post count I'd almost suggest changing your name to sgat1r5.

I didn't bother to look at the link, HOW did she "escalade" it?
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You said something whitty like the officer only wanted the girl to go out to the car and sort things out but if you watched the same clip I watched he told her she was under arrest long before he ordered her to come out to his car.

Yes, I AM rather witty ain't I?

Under arrest for what?

I don't know, maybe detained and arrest is interchangable at times.

I haven't posted on the BOTS forum since a Mod asked me not to in response to some BOTS whimp who got sand in his magina complained and accuse me of being a .

This remark right here just shows that your goal is to insult ALL cops instead of holding EACH of them accountable for their OWN actions.

You know, 's don't last here for three years.

Cyanide did.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

With Spinnahs, of course.  Duh.  Dat shit was BANGIN'!
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Sarge: (I'm assuming that your are or at least were in the military and that is a legitimate nickname). I hate rude people and hate being mouthed off to, but "mouthing off"  an arrestable offense?!?!? A small female mouthing off to a larger man is worthy of assault (pepper spray is assault IMHO).
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The way I see it is the only mistake the cop made was confusion over his biulls.

Sgat1r5

Problem here Sarge is the cop abused his position.  If you or I had mistakenly given
a clerk a ten instead of a twenty, we could not have escalated it.  We would have called
the Police, who would have been a neutral observer instead of a participant.

He abused his position, and he did not use any objective judgement.

The badge does not give you rights and privileges beyond any other citizen,
and certainly doesn't give you the right to investigate "crimes" where you
are the victim.

He should have had his badge taken and not allowed to work in law enforcement.

This is the poster child for JBT.  Abuse of authority and a feeling that he
should be allowed "special" behavior.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:29:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Sounds good to me.

No, that is a completely differant situation.

But I can tell you this.  If I was in that situation and when inside to see what was up and the first thing the cashier did was start being a bitch like this girl was, then I very much doubt I would be believing a single word coming from her mouth.

Or do you like people talking to YOU like that?

Sgatr15

He didn't believe the manager either who INSPECTED the drawer.
Point is, he's in a position of authority and he abused it and was cleared.
If you or I were to do the same exact thing we would be the ones getting sprayed and arrested.

Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Where in the hell have ya'll been?

a strange place called the real world
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

You goitta see the link.

Granted the cop was initially wrong, but then she started cussing at him,  calling him names, and several times turned her back on him.

Weather you are right or wrong you just don't do that to a cop.

And I am willing to bet she spent that $60k already.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Oh, and the girl had her manager check her cash drawer.  The donut-eater didn't believe her, nor the manager.  Abuse of his position?  Yep.   Fuck that cocksucker.

(again, these comments and insults are referring to this ONE COP)
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Sarge: (I'm assuming that your are or at least were in the military and that is a legitimate nickname). I hate rude people and hate being mouthed off to, but "mouthing off"  an arrestable offense?!?!? A small female mouthing off to a larger man is worthy of assault (pepper spray is assault IMHO).

Never been in the military.

And she refused to obey an DIRECT instructions of a police officer.

Fighting at a jack-in -the-box is NOT the place to have your side heard.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:31:57 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Even if he did get short changed, I don't think he should have come inside and talked to her, he should have talked to the manager.  That's what managers are there for.  No matter who he talked to or what the situation, I support his decision.  I  may not agree with it or have done the same thing, but I support it.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You goitta see the link.

Granted the cop was initially wrong, but then she started cussing at him,  calling him names, and several times turned her back on him.

Weather you are right or wrong you just don't do that to a cop.

And I am willing to bet she spent that $60k already.

Sgatr15

Ah, the ultimate in crime: disrespect of cop. She did not assault him or threaten him. He became violent because he was being "dissed." Not worhty of the badge IMHO.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
He didn't believe the manager either who INSPECTED the drawer.
Point is, he's in a position of authority and he abused it and was cleared.
If you or I were to do the same exact thing we would be the ones getting sprayed and arrested.

Look at that video again.

Would YOU believe that woman didn't MAYBE steal the money?  Maybe hide it somehow?

Like I said, the cop was iunitially wrong, but it was SHE that escaladed it.

SGat1r5
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never been in the military.

And she refused to obey an DIRECT instructions of a police officer.

Fighting at a jack-in -the-box is NOT the place to have your side heard.

Sgat1r5

She refused to be a sheep? He was wrong and she was not going to be intimidated by a thug behaving outside his relm of authority. Kudos for her for standing up to the SOB.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You goitta see the link.

Granted the cop dumbass was initially WTF?wrong (and was accusing her of stealing), but then she started cussing at him,  calling him names, and several times turned her back on him. Standing up to someone accusing her of stealing

Weather you are right or wrong you just don't do that to a cop special person who is above all moral codes that the peons live by.

And I am willing to bet she spent that $60k already. - Thinly veiled racist remark

Sgatr15

That about sums it up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Ah, the ultimate in crime: disrespect of cop. She did not assault him or threaten him. He became violent because he was being "dissed." Not worhty of the badge IMHO.

She turned her back on him after he told her she was under arrest.

Now, if YOU were in a confrontation, wheather you are right or wrong, would YOU be concerned if someone turned their back on you?

I sure as fuck would.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, if she were in the wrong, she sure got well paid for it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I checked--the other thread was trashed as a dupe.  The Mod who did it is not aware of the events of yesterday.  Please leave this thread here, as it's much preferable to have it discussed here, rather than in the BOTS forum.  

Mods--please leave it be unless it ends up with Conduct Code violations.  

Yes well it was not a dupe on the GD forum.  I, having been ordered by a Mod to not post on the BOTS forum after three year, migrated the post to the GD forum so as not to intrude on the BOTS forum allowing all us non-LEO's post and discuss.

I saw the post in the Active Threads.  You know if the BOTS crybabies really don't want non-LEO's posting in their forum perhaps it would be wise to drop the BOTS forum from the Active Thread page.

Apparently their pride is tender and easily bruised.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Problem here Sarge is the cop abused his position.  If you or I had mistakenly given
a clerk a ten instead of a twenty, we could not have escalated it.  We would have called
the Police, who would have been a neutral observer instead of a participant.

He abused his position, and he did not use any objective judgement.

The badge does not give you rights and privileges beyond any other citizen,
and certainly doesn't give you the right to investigate "crimes" where you
are the victim.

He should have had his badge taken and not allowed to work in law enforcement.

This is the poster child for JBT.  Abuse of authority and a feeling that he
should be allowed "special" behavior.

Good Post -- by TexasSIG
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top