Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2005 1:32:03 PM EDT
I need  help...
Well, that goes with out saying.
Any way, I am trying to find something for my G/F and I'm not having any luck.
Dooney & Bourke is the brand. She has a Violet barrel bag with tan leather trim (lot#58471206 HW20Q VI). She toiled over whether or not buy it, for weeks (probably part of the problem). Yesterday I told her, if she bought the bag, I would buy the wallet. That was all the edge she needed. She bought it, but the store didn't have the wallets. She drug me all over the mall to find one, to no avail.  she had looked online but no luck. This is her first DB item, so she doesn't know where to look and I'm not much help. It may be a Fall season item, she she's all worked up, because she may not be able to find one. At this point, she would be happy with anything (wallet coin purse, cosmetic bag etc.) as long as it matches the bag.

She would be very happy if one can be found.
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 1:32:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, move this over to the wimmenz forum, you'll get more help!
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#2]
for your girlfriend?  yeah I've heard that excuse before.
nice excuse
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Hey, is it the one with the hearts on it?
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 6:02:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Shameless bump to the top for the morning crew.  I just KNOW the boys here can help you out.
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#5]
CRAP!
She found one $175
You know how nuch ammo that is?
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
CRAP!
She found one $175

Kinda wish you hadn't promised to buy it for her, huh?  Always think before you leap, young grasshopper...

I feel something with sparkle may be next...
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
CRAP!
She found one $175

hate to say......check eGay...........
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
CRAP!
She found one $175

I would say about a case depending on which type you buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top