User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/18/2005 5:45:12 PM EDT
www.colt.com/mil/news.asp

February 10, 2005
Colt Defense Announces Strategic Acquisition of Diemaco from Héroux-Devtek

West Hartford, February 10, 2005 – Colt Defense LLC, a leading American defense contractor of small arms, announced today the execution of an agreement with Héroux-Devtek Inc. (TSX: HRX) for the acquisition of its Logistics & Defense Division, Diemaco, based in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.

Diemaco is a world-class defense manufacturer with a reputation for providing innovative, state-of-the-art small arms solutions, for military and law enforcement forces. Designated by Canada as its Small Arms Center for Excellence, Diemaco has been the Canadian contractor for the Government of Canada since 1984 to manufacture the equivalent of M16 and M4 weapons under license from Colt. Weapons manufactured by Diemaco have been supplied to the military troops of NATO countries as well as to Canadian armed forces.

"The acquisition of Diemaco is part of a larger strategy at Colt Defense to strengthen its leadership in the area of transformational technologies that support the forward and rapid deployment of modern professional armies," said Colt Defense President and CEO LtGen Wm. M. Keys, USMC (ret.). "In addition to expanding our market share in Europe, the acquisition of Diemaco and its engineering expertise will enhance Colt Defense’s research and development capabilities," he added. Diemaco will be operated as Colt Canada Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Colt Defense.

"We are looking forward to creating even stronger ties with the Canadian Government through Colt Canada," said Colt Defense Executive Vice President and COO MajGen James R. Battaglini, USMC (ret.). "The acquisition will complement our West Hartford operations and help us to secure major contracts abroad as well as enable us to further enhance our present weapons platform and develop significant new Colt Defense products," he added. Colt Defense produces the M16 rifle, M4 carbine, M203 grenade launcher and other weapons at its Connecticut-based ISO 9001-2000 factory. The Diemaco facility employs 100 workers in a world class manufacturing facility located in Kitchener, Ontario.

The transaction is subject to customary regulatory and governmental approvals.

Profiles

Colt Defense LLC is an American company whose origins trace back to the company founded by Samuel Colt, an American icon, in 1836. Colt Defense products command a global presence as the weapons of choice for military and law enforcement use in over 80 countries worldwide. Colt is the owner of the technical data packages for the M16 and M4 families of weapons. The M4 carbine is the mainstay of the U.S. Forces, particularly in Iraq. Over 7 million M16 and M4 weapons have been installed all over the world. Colt Defense is a privately held company.

Héroux-Devtek Inc., a Canadian company, specializes in the design, development, manufacture and repair of aerospace and industrial products. The Company's head office is located in Longueuil, Québec. Héroux-Devtek operates nine business units grouped under four divisions: the Landing Gear Division, the Aerostructure Division, the Gas Turbine Components Division and the Logistics and Defence Division. 75% of the Company's sales are outside Canada, mainly in the United States. Héroux-Devtek’s shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol HRX.

April 21, 2004
Colt Challenges Rivals’ Illegal Marketing Practices

Connecticut-based Colt Strikes Back Against Copycat Manufacturers Bushmaster Firearms and Heckler & Koch

April 21, 2004, Hartford, Connecticut – Colt Defense LLC today filed suit against Bushmaster Firearms, Inc. and Heckler & Koch and demanded that the two companies end their illegal marketing campaigns with respect to the Colt® M4® carbine.

In its lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Colt cited acts of trademark infringement, trade dress infringement, trademark dilution, false designation of origin, false advertising, patent infringement, unfair competition, and deceptive trade practices. Colt is seeking injunctive relief and damages against the two companies.

Colt is the leading supplier of military and law enforcement weaponry and related products to the U.S. Government and many American allies. It holds a sole source contract to exclusively supply the M4 carbine to all branches of the U.S. military. Only Colt may manufacture an authentic M4 carbine; those made by others are imitations.

The M4 carbine evolved from the most combat-proven family of weapons, the Colt-developed M16 rifle. To develop this carbine, Colt at its own expense integrated 40 years of combat experience of the M16 rifle with advances in technology. Colt then offered this carbine to the U.S. Army that subjected it to a multi-year certification process before finally accepting it for use by American troops.

"This case is about the systematic efforts of Bushmaster and Heckler & Koch to confront us, not as competitors on a level playing field, but with unlawful marketing practices that misrepresent the nature of their products and disparage the products of Colt Defense," said Colt’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Lieutenant General William M. Keys, USMC (retired).

"Colt’s products have been the mainstay of the U.S. military for over 100 years, and have played a significant role in both World Wars and the Vietnamese conflict. Today, our products are in the hands of our elite forces in Iraq. Our reputation was earned the hard way, on the battlefield. And it is our battle-tested reputation that these defendants are attempting to exploit by selling M4 knockoffs," said General Keys.

According to the complaint, both Bushmaster and Heckler & Koch are intentionally and illegally blurring the distinction between their products and the products manufactured by Colt, particularly the M4 carbine. Both Bushmaster and Heckler & Koch have developed copycat versions of the M4 to profit from Colt’s good name and reputation.

In a transparent attempt to mislead potential customers into believing that they are buying "American Made" products, Heckler & Koch, whose principal place of business is Oberndorf, Germany, falsely states that it will manufacture firearms in a plant in Georgia that does not yet exist. In fact, Heckler & Koch’s manufacturing and engineering is performed outside the country, according to the complaint.

The complaint alleges that Bushmaster, which has no legal right or authority to sell to the U.S. military, has intentionally and illegally incorporated the look and feel of the Colt M4 into its "M4 type" carbine. By duplicating the appearance of a real M4 weapon, and employing calculated marketing that blurs the distinction between Colt’s products and their own, Bushmaster deceptively markets its "M4 type" carbine to the civilian market and foreign governments, hoping that consumers will confuse the goodwill associated with the Colt brand with Bushmaster, according to the complaint.

The complaint also alleges that Bushmaster has plagiarized Colt’s M16 and M4 parts numbers. By doing so, Bushmaster intentionally misrepresents to its non-military customers that Bushmaster parts are interchangeable with Colt’s AR-15®, M16™ and M4® products – a misrepresentation that could have serious safety repercussions.

Colt Defense LLC is an American company with a direct lineage to the original company founded by Samuel Colt in 1836. Colt Defense products command a global presence as the weapons of choice in over 50 countries. Located in West Hartford, Connecticut, its manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001-2000 certified and quality-certified by the U.S. Department of Defense. The Colt name is famous in the United States and throughout the world, and has long been associated in the minds of military, civilian and law enforcement customers with high quality and innovation. Many of Colt’s products have achieved legendary status. Over 9,000,000 authentic M16 rifles and M4 carbines have been installed for military and law enforcement use around the world.

November 4, 2002
Colt splits in two companies

Effective November 4, 2002, Colt completed reorganizing its operations into separate military and commercial businesses. As a result Colt Defense LLC was established to conduct the business of manufacturing and selling military products while Colt’s Manufacturing Company, Inc. will continue to manufacture and sell commercial products. The ultimate goal of this reorganization is to better position and equip each business to compete in it’s own marketplace.

Or not so much.

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]

I'm such a troll dammit

Colt makes some good stuff, they are just having company issues, mainly in marketing and managment.  They need to get their shit together.

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not big on sliced bread.

Eddie
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Colt sucks is not new news
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Colt in the late 80's thru the 90's:

Put plastic triggers on even their hi-dollar 1911 models. Everything from the plain jane 1991 to the Gold Cups.

We started seeing very sloppy milling marks on their 1911(style) barrels especially the Commanders and Defenders.

The rear sites on their 1911(type) seemed to have a problem with drifting or falling our all together. Lost count of how many I had to send back to the factory for that.

They started shipping 1911 mags with cheesey orange soft plastic followers that they eventually had to voluntarilly recall.

For a while we began to suspect they were using water color paint to make the white dots on their 1911(style) sights. Minimum exposure to Hoppes Solvent or Gun Scrubber and the dots would whippe of with a rag.

They started using floppy plastic hinges on the AR buttstock cubby holes.

For a while they stopped chrome lining their barrels and chambers on Civilian AR models.

Before the AWB event took affect they started installing Sear Blocks in their AR lowers, a big fuck you to the Class III crowd.

Can you say Blue Label-Pre-ban AR. Before the AWB Colt stopped putting bayonet lugs on their AR's and switched to the partial Bird Cage "Flash Supressor" designating it as a Flash Supressor when indead it was more of a muzzle break. So no Bird Cage for anyone during the AWB and if you wanted to use a BFA on an AWB era Colt AR. To bad so sad.

During this time I observed that Colt prices were anually increasing at a rate of 10 to 12% while most other manufacturers were increasing 4 to 6% except H&K.

Not to mention all the Tax money they've been granted to do R&D on the so called smart guns that can only be fired by their owner.

For a while in 2000 I thought Colt was going to straighten up and fly right when they assigned that retired Marine as the new CEO but eventually it was business as usual.

I hope Colt loses it's lawsuit again Quality Parts/Bushmaster.

My first 1911 style pistol was a 1991 with a plastic trigger.

My first AR-15 was a pre-ban SP1, my second was a post ban HB Carbine. I eventually traded up to Kimber and Bushmaster.

Another big mistake I think Colt made was when they abandoned their DA/SA Revolver lines.

I don't hate Colt. I just won't own one ever again.....
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Ever since they sold the Horsey icon off the dome to a Middle-Eastern interest...
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I never have and never will own a Colt.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:22:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Obligatory Colt insult.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#10]
If, by "the greatest thing since sliced bread," you mean overpriced firearms of average quality, then yes, I suppose so.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Again
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:40:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Got Koolaid?

ed;
No colt ARs
No colt 1911s
No colt Woodsman
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#13]
reminds me of ford, why build something when you can just buy a small company, only difference is colt makes a quality product when ford never could.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Again

Yes again and again and again until threads like this demonstration of mutual mastebation go away:

The Colt Cult sign in extravaganza  

Colt is not yet a dead horse but the CEO is doing the best he can to kill the pony.

"We are looking forward to creating even stronger ties with the Canadian Government through Colt Canada," said Colt Defense Executive Vice President and COO MajGen James R. Battaglini, USMC (ret.). "
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Colt pre-dates sliced bread.  (Pre-sliced bread was a 1920's 'invention').

Jim
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#16]

The complaint alleges that Bushmaster, which has no legal right or authority to sell to the U.S. military, has intentionally and illegally incorporated the look and feel of the Colt M4 into its "M4 type" carbine. By duplicating the appearance of a real M4 weapon, and employing calculated marketing that blurs the distinction between Colt’s products and their own, Bushmaster deceptively markets its "M4 type" carbine to the civilian market and foreign governments, hoping that consumers will confuse the goodwill associated with the Colt brand with Bushmaster, according to the complaint.

Well maybe ya shoulda patented what's unique in an M4.  If the shit policy not selling what's desired to the civvy market isn't helping, maybe ya oughta rethink that policy.  

The lack of their rifles with desired features in the civvy market only helps consumers discover there are quality alternatives.  Word spreads.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
reminds me of ford, why build something when you can just buy a small company, only difference is colt makes a quality product when ford never could.

You mean as apposed to GM?  Did you have a particularly bad experience with a Ford product or are you generally prone to making broad statements without qualification.

Honestly I can think of any Automobile Manufacturer that has gone out of it's way to dance on it's own dick that would even begin to compare with Colt's behavior except for perhaps the AMC Gremlim and Pacer.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

+.9bar
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Colt pre-dates sliced bread.  (Pre-sliced bread was a 1920's 'invention').

Jim

Indeed Samuel Colt pre-dated sliced bread and if he were alive today he'd probably be making the same observations about they way the company that bears his name that I am.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I will hold onto my SP1, at least that wasn't ruined by the new Colt crew.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The lack of their rifles with desired features in the civvy market only helps consumers discover there are quality alternatives.  Word spreads.

It still amazes me that so many people, even "gun" people who like ARs, don't realize that other companies besides colt build ARs.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Colt is extremely narcissistic, poor quality control, shitty ar-15s(because they refuse to change that front pin for whatever damn reason. smells of compaq computers to me when they used to rig their systems so you couldn't only upgrade them with compaq parts), their politics are shitty and their customer service is something from the armpit of the universe.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#23]
You folks are letting Colt Politics and Business practices cloud your judgement in Quality rifles

I'm not seeing any real reasons why "Colt Sucks" just opinions

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#24]
I have three Colts. All Series '70's. Two Govt models and one Combat Commander. Even then Colt had their quality control issues. I won't be buying a new one. If Sam Colt were alive today, I wonder what he would have to say.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:47:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Nope, won't find me doing that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Got Clot?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
You folks are letting Colt Politics and Business practices cloud your judgement in Quality rifles

For a while they stopped chrome lining their barrels and chambers on Civilian AR models.

Before the AWB event took affect they started installing Sear Blocks in their AR lowers, a big fuck you to the Class III crowd.

Can you say Blue Label-Pre-ban AR. Before the AWB Colt stopped putting bayonet lugs on their AR's and switched to the partial Bird Cage "Flash Supressor" designating it as a Flash Supressor when indead it was more of a muzzle break. So no Bird Cage for anyone during the AWB and if you wanted to use a BFA on an AWB era Colt AR.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and the plastic trigger guard of Bushmaster's is any different?

hard to find many manufacturers who use a chrome lined barrel in all there rifles, I dont see that as a big deal anyway, how often are you going to be worried about corrosion at the neighborhood range, and most everyone will go home and clean it

OK, but why is that a big slap in the face to the class 3 owners, am I not correct in assuming that after 86 you could'nt convert anyway, I'm no class 3 owner, my state took care of that

Can you say Blue Label-Pre-ban AR. Before the AWB Colt stopped putting bayonet lugs on their AR's and switched to the partial Bird Cage "Flash Supressor" designating it as a Flash Supressor when indead it was more of a muzzle break. So no Bird Cage for anyone during the AWB and if you wanted to use a BFA on an AWB era Colt AR.

yea because I'm gonna use a bayonet kind of a moot point

and above all, Colt did not settle out of court for the DC sniper shootings, fucking every single gun owner in the entire United States

I dont like Colt Politics either but I can see that they do make a Quality rifle in their LEO line, Which are now available to every joe schmoe in the US

Lets not just jump on the band wagon, how about giving an honest well thought out opinion instead of just saying, "Yea, Fuck Them"

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#29]
@YardDogOne

Exactly where in my post did I say, "Yea, Fuck Them" in regard to colt?

At least the Bushmaster Trigger guard doesn't fall off and they can be inexpensively replaced if one is so inclined.

Colt has only made AR-15's/M16's for years but for a while they decided that their civilian models didn't need chromed chambers or barrels.  Chrome lining doesn't just prevent corrosion it also extends the life of the barrel and it's non of your fucking business what I worry about when.  

The registered drop-in sears didn't count as a conversion.

Having a bayonet lug is only a moot point if you don't care.

Colt did not settle out of court for the DC sniper shootings, fucking every single gun owner in the entire United States

No they just bent us over and fucked us without a reach around for everything else.  As if they would not have done the same thing or worse if the DC Sniper had been using a Colt instead.

they do make a Quality rifle in their LEO line, Which are now available to every joe schmoe in the US

Yes well since they've separated their Military/LE/Security business Colt Defense LLC from the Colt’s Manufacturing Company, Inc. Civilian business I a quite sure a stop will be put to that just as soon as they are finished "creating even stronger ties with the Canadian Government through Colt Canada."

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Same folks that hate Colt for their policies worship HK, go figure.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Can you say Blue Label-Pre-ban AR. Before the AWB Colt stopped putting bayonet lugs on their AR's and switched to the partial Bird Cage "Flash Supressor" designating it as a Flash Supressor when indead it was more of a muzzle break. So no Bird Cage for anyone during the AWB and if you wanted to use a BFA on an AWB era Colt AR. To bad so sad.

Threaded bbl. would have killed off whatever they put on the bbl. during the AWB, unless you like perm. attached brakes that make removing the front site impossible...I believe the ATF got to decide was was a flash hider and what was a brake regardless of what a company called it...
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same folks that hate Colt for their policies worship HK, go figure.

That would not include me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Threaded bbl. would have killed off whatever they put on the bbl. during the AWB, unless you like perm. attached brakes that make removing the front site impossible...I believe the ATF got to decide was was a flash hider and what was a brake regardless of what a company called it...

Hello?...

During the AWB everything that was classified as a "Flash Suppressor" was banned and if you purchases a rifle with a "Muzzle Break" it was impossible to remove the front sight anyway and the BATF largely depended on the manufacturers to determine the difference between a suppressor and a break.

Well that may be the case but the partial Birdcage as in the Birdcage Flash Supressor that only has the slit on the top and sides making it more of a Muzzle Break was banned as a Flash Suppressor until the AWB expired.  All the Green Label Birdcage suppressors had the slits cut all round.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

They make the BEST rifles...with the coolest sear blocks...and the highest quality  odd sized push pins on the market.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#35]
I like Colt-all my ARs are Colt, and my 1911's are Colt.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#36]
In before the lock...... no "B" word........
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

OK, but why is that a big slap in the face to the class 3 owners, am I not correct in assuming that after 86 you could'nt convert anyway, I'm no class 3 owner, my state took care of that

do you know how a RDIAS works?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:24:01 PM EDT
[#39]
I plan on buying used Colt firearms so they don't get any of my money.

I want a Colt Python, Anaconda, and a Delta Elite.

I'm also inheriting my great-uncle's Colt M1911 from Vietnam.

Otherwise, they can play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

doesn't matter....... they installed the blocks to prevent original sears from being used. Drop In Auto Sears were the only solution. Even if you could still convert them, it says a bit about the company's policies. They're not very civilian-friendly.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

doesn't matter....... they installed the blocks to prevent original sears from being used. Drop In Auto Sears were the only solution. Even if you could still convert them, it says a bit about the company's policies. They're not very civilian-friendly.

that's exactly what I'm saying, since anyone who wants to use a colt as a host for RDIAS can't now without a bunch of mods because colt management has their panties in a knot.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Okay, add an authentic M-16A1 to the list. THEN they can play.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#43]
All you guys that hate Colt need to talk to ALL your friends that own them, and PLEASE try your hardest to get them to sell as many-if not all of them-as possible.

THEN, I'll snap up all the Colt products I can, because I own 3 Colt firearms and I LIKE THEM.

Several manufacturers have their "issues". Big fucking deal. Until YOU own your own company, you don't and won't understand what it's like or what it takes to protect your company and business-and livelihood.

PLEASE, PLEASE dump all your Colts!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay, add an authentic M-16A1 to the list. THEN they can play.

That's not a bad idea...
A 40th (or so) anniversary M-16A1 Reissue.
Hmmm...

Civi, of course.
You know, NFA, and all that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:42:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Why yes, they are.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
All you guys that hate Colt need to talk to ALL your friends that own them, and PLEASE try your hardest to get them to sell as many-if not all of them-as possible.

THEN, I'll snap up all the Colt products I can, because I own 3 Colt firearms and I LIKE THEM.

Several manufacturers have their "issues". Big fucking deal. Until YOU own your own company, you don't and won't understand what it's like or what it takes to protect your company and business-and livelihood.

PLEASE, PLEASE dump all your Colts!!!!!

"if ye love wealthy over liberty then may god forget that ye were our countrymen." enough said. you sir can go jump off a motherfucking cliff. You wont be missed.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:43:53 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm never buying a Colt firearm for the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I was buying most of their arguments, right up to this point:

The complaint also alleges that Bushmaster has plagiarized Colt’s M16 and M4 parts numbers. By doing so, Bushmaster intentionally misrepresents to its non-military customers that Bushmaster parts are interchangeable with Colt’s AR-15®, M16™ and M4® products – a misrepresentation that could have serious safety repercussions.

That's a bit of a stretch, and seems like a pretty lame scare tactic to me - worthy of gun-banners and soccer moms.  I've seen Bushmaster's quality, and their parts are no different from Colt's.  Plus, that doesn't seem AT ALL relevant to the issue of trademark infringement, but just another whiny complaint.

That said - I don't hate Colt or anything.  The reason I don't buy their ARs is that I don't want to pay a premium for the name, since all I care about is the functionality.  I DO have a Colt 1991A1 that I bought new, since the 1911 is the quintesential Colt to me.  (I don't really consider the AR-15/M16 a Colt design anyway, so the name has no mystique to me).
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Their politics suck ass, as do the people who support them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:46:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Buy Colt!

....because someone else thinks that it's the best.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top