Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2001 10:33:09 AM EDT
Goddammit, I wanna get a girl a half-dozen roses... okay, $20-$25, go in the fukking store

$38! AHHH, what a friggin rip...

Time to start gardening again...
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#1]
its beouce they can get em grow your own
much cheaper and then u can impress her even mroe when u tell her heres some flowers i grew for you
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Vyper...
Can I put in my 2 cents??? I would rather have one single rose from a man than anything else! And then you go "borrow" some roses from a bush somewhere and put the petals all around her feet! (Or bed...or wherever the mood strikes! :)  )
That is so much more than a half dozen or full dozen! OH I get tingly thinking about it!!
Try it! Any fool can buy roses...It takes a real man to be creative!
Maewest-coast
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget the cemetery. On a slow day, the flowers are free.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Its a scam, they only cost the big bucks certain times of the year.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I buy a dozen roses for my wife's birthday once per year.  Cost me a few bucks, but it sure beats sleeping on the couch.  How much do you spend for guns and ammo?
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Go to a flower store and walk thru the cooler.  Pick out the flowers that catch your eye.  Have the people put them into a vase, & add some greenery.  Shows some thought on your part.  I do this for my wife whenever I think of it.  None of this flowers on certain days BS.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 4:35:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I do this for my wife whenever I think of it. None of this flowers on certain days BS.
View Quote

i sure hope my b/f is reading this.  [:D]

great ideas.  roses for roses sake start to lose the meaning anyway.  not that you, Vyper, weren't 100% sincere in your intent.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't forget the cemetery. On a slow day, the flowers are free.
View Quote

heheh [:D] i forgot about that
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I buy the wife roses about once a month.  They have the south american ones for ten bucks a dozen at Safeway.  She also likes star lillys because they smell nice.  And maybe a card to go with them every couple of times.  Its cheap and keeps her happy knowing I am thinking of her.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 9:48:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Roses are so expensive because men love to get LAID, its just that simple![sex]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:23:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I always thought they were so expensive because the men buying them are either late for something or apologizing for something.  [:o]

Norm
Top Top