Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2001 12:49:32 PM EDT
Did anybody see MSNBC air this show this morning?
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]
That man needs to get a life. He reminds me of a wanna be incontrol boss I had. what a weasle. Just the smell of thier kind turns me off.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 1:59:57 PM EDT
[#4]
3 words: akimbo desert eagles[}:D]

lol, i think i have been playing too much counter-strike [:D] (a free modification for Half-Life)
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I dont have one, and I really dont wish to have one. I think most of the people that come up with these sniper situations have never held a .50 caliber, or have every looked at the price of the ammo. I picked one up for the first time at a gun show and this thing was a beast. No way in hell would that be my first choice for a Sniper situation.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I have 3 and you cannot believe the fun it is.Turns every head at the range.I let anyone who shows an interest, test fire it.They love it to, after firing it.
Check out the video of the 50 BMG blue tip incendiary ammo on my website.
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!
Eric the ammoman

http://ammoman.com/videos/M1-BlueTip-hit.mpg
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I want one badly.  I feel that they will be a major focus of the anti's in the near future.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Does anyone have the MSN air-ing on tape, please email me if you do, I would like to see this show.

Thanx
Dr64
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#9]
[url]http://www.serbu.com[/url]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#10]
All small arms and light weapons are classified as weapons of mass destruction and will be confiscated and disposed of in an appropriate manner.

Please consider sending the money you would spend on a weapon to the United Nations instead. We are currently accepting donations to fight the spread of H.I.V./A.I.D.S.

We are doing it for the children.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 2:43:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Kofi Annan:
All small arms and light weapons are classified as weapons of mass destruction and will be confiscated and disposed of in an appropriate manner.

Please consider sending the money you would spend on a weapon to the United Nations instead. We are currently accepting donations to fight the spread of H.I.V./A.I.D.S.

We are doing it for the children.

Thank you.
View Quote

Dear Kofi Annan;[frag]

Suck my dick.

Sincerely,
Wrangler100

p.s. - suck my dick again...
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 4:56:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 4:58:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:41:19 AM EDT
[#14]
The MSNBC show on the 50 cal was nothing more than a scare tactic for the liberals.  There was Waxmen or Wexmann from california talking about how a 50 cal COULD be used to shoot into limos and how the straight streets in DC were perfect for killing politicians.  

This show did nothing for me except expose the preperations by the Gun Control groups to try and demonize a gun and probably try to get it totally banned.  

The show did show me how kick ass the 50 is and now I totally want one.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:01:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Shows like that are bait. Those clowns are hoping some fruitloop will whack a politician with the appropriate evil hardware so they can ban them. So if any of y'all got any funny ideas from watching that show, please reconsider, use a rabid weasel or an HIV blowgun, anything but a .50.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 8:03:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Shows like that are bait. Those clowns are hoping some fruitloop will whack a politician with the appropriate evil hardware so they can ban them. So if any of y'all got any funny ideas from watching that show, please reconsider, use a rabid weasel or an HIV blowgun, anything but a .50.
View Quote

Where can I find a pre-ban rabid weasel?  I want one with a bayonet lug on it, 'cause it just doesn't look the same without it...
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#17]
I saw that show and I never wanted a .50 cal more.  Anything to piss off these liberal ass masters!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 12:48:06 AM EDT
[#18]
all it does is just make us buy em look at how many people bought Ar's and Aks in Ca when they were talking of banning one and know that they can get em agien i bet the sales of em will go up till the get banned agien
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top