Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2001 8:22:37 PM EDT
Guys, right now, I'm so sick to my stomach.  Stay away from ipecac syrup. it's some mean stuff.  I'm gritting my teeth trying to will away the pain and my throats bleeding.  Do not take this stuff recreationally, it is not a buzz induceing drug....

[puke]
NSF
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#1]
No, it is a vomit inducing drug.                 [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]     [puke]          
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Ha Ha.
Someone pulled a fast one on you.

I've done that before to some
fiend who
thought it was prescription cough syrup.

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Cretin
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#4]
haven't you ever played "curse of monkey island"????

geez, some people...
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1737052&a=13362764&p=50829108&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]

You know better than to drink that.  

Sorry it was coming sooner or later.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
How much did you take? I think 2 tablespoons and a quart of water are the directions.

It induces vomiting and I've tried it for that purpose but it never induced the vomiting I desired. Had poisoned/spoiled food.

Never give to an unconcious person...they'll literally drown.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Why would you take that stuff. I heard of giving it to a kid who swallowes something tat they are not suppose (read Direction and contact poison control first) like pills and stuff, but why would you take it.

Six
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top