Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2001 1:44:13 PM EDT
OK I know what kind of AR-15 I'm going to buy.I know what type of barrel I'm going to buy. I don't know if I should get the NM trigger. This is what I'm going with right now A RRA upper with a flat top 20" barrel and a RRA lower with or without the NM trigger. I'm right now just going to use this gun for plinking and 300yd shots and just having fun with friends and do a little target shooting. Now I was told the NM trigger is only good if your going to use it for bench rest shooting now that is what I was told. Now I think I would get the NM trigger if I did buy the bull barrel but is it worth spending $70+ for this for a stock AR-15. Tell me what you think.Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 1:49:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
. Now I was told the NM trigger is only good if your going to use it for bench rest shooting now that is what I was told. ...is it worth spending $70+ for this for a stock AR-15. Tell me what you think.Thanks for the help.
View Quote

Don't believe ANYTHING you hear, and only half of what you read  [:D]

The NM trigger is a great addition to your AR IF you ACTUALLY WANT TO HIT YOUR TARGET.

The stock trigger pull is hard and gritty, and tends toward inaccuracy.

At $78, the RRA trigger is a great buy. I have one and love it. Oh, BTW - its on my M4gery.

ALL my AR's will have the NM trigger.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 1:50:38 PM EDT
[#2]

It will be one of the best things you can do for your gun.  Get it!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank I know now that I'm going to get it and maybe Ill get that varmint barrel also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top