User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 4:06:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I envy anything that can lick its own genitalia

Two drunks walk out of a bar and see a dog on the sidewalk licking it's balls. They both watch it for a few moments until one drunk says to the other: I wish I could do that. The other drunk replies: If you're nice to it, maybe it will let you.  

As for cats, I'll have one of these please.
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 4:07:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I envy anything that can lick its own genitalia

ROFL!  If I could do that, I'd never leave the house
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 6:12:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1 patty, it is wrong to shoot someones pet just cause its on your space. life is not about killin what ever you can get your hands on.

Is your Tampon loose?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 6:41:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
+1 I can't stand to here about some dickless overcompensating retard talk about shooting someones pet because its on their property.  How is a 8 pound cat a threat to you or your property, if you have someone elses cat being a nuissance try a water balloon.  Cheap effective and harmless.  Oh yeah a house cat is a soul-dead animal let your cats go outside and be a cat.

can't use water balloons when i am asleep.    And a cat is a threat to my property when it scratches, sprays, poops and/ or spreads disease to my dogs or kids.  

ever heard of toxo?    My brother has it, and it is NOT a fun thing to have live parasites messing around in his eyeball.

Link Posted: 3/6/2005 6:45:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I like cats.  They aren't just dumb followers like dogs.  Don't get me wrong, I like dogs (usually), but I find cats to be more interesting.

I also like cats' aura of royalty.

This is Floyd, one of our 5 cats.

Here's Felipe, our only indoor cat (actually half and half).  He has more interest in the world than most liberals.

And how can you not love these little fuzzballs?

Link Posted: 3/6/2005 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I dont hate them, just dont like them. Big reason you cant train them like a dog. There not as happy to see you when you get home from work. They dont want to play or go for walks-ect.
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 8:12:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I dont hate cats I like them.

mmmmm   tastes like chickin

Hate to piss on your parade but someone already said that!

D'OH! Why you little...
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Could it be because they are all terrorists at heart.

They wage an unrelenting and merciless jihad against the furniture.

They wake you up early in the morning because they want you to wait on them or just cause they want company, or think, in that twisted little cat mind, that it is 'time to get up'.  

They demand that you stop whatever you are doing because they want attention.

My cat demands that I get off the internet and go to bed when she thinks it is time for everybody in the house to be sleeping.

When I really want to see a TV show, my cat hops on my lap, demands a tummy rub and then goes to sleep...thus knocking me out....and so I miss the show.     Well,  can you stay awake with a sleeping cat on your lap???  Huh?

Cats are demanding, they want something, but don't know what they want.  Hmmm, they are just like women.

Finally, my cat talks.  No, she argues.  I say something to her and she replys in cat talk.  This can go on for a long time.  If she wants something she is very vocal and demanding.  Other times she has a long list of complaints...all in cat talk.  ( sort of like a wife or ex girlfriend. )

Thank God for airsoft BB machineguns.
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#9]
MikeSSS...  Good One....    

They sh!t all over someone elses yards.......    Scratch up someones 50g Mercedes or 100dolla Gremlin.....    Scratch the crud out of you.......    Furniture.........     Basically they just demand.....     Etc.............  

The little pups that have been around only wanted love.......    Yah, they piddle once and a while but hey..........  what more can i say.......  They Are Mans Best Friend.......  
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 8:48:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

So if its on my property on an on going basis I will kill it and never tell you about it.

I also seriously question those that view their pet as being equal to a human being...they are not.

They are just an animal, they are not part of the family, they are property.

Sgtar15

In Texas, we can use deadly force to protect life AND PROPERTY.  If someone killed my cat, I would take it as a serious threat against me and my family.

There is no valid reason to kill a cat on your property.  That is what airsoft is for.  Our neighbor's cat has ventured on my property because he is after my housecats.  After a few full-auto bursts of the airsoft Beretta 93R, I don't have that problem anymore and the cat wasn't killed.

If it is a stray, call Animal Contol.  

People that kill cats are not doing it for any other reasn but to kill just for the enjoyment of killing.
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So if its on my property on an on going basis I will kill it and never tell you about it.

I also seriously question those that view their pet as being equal to a human being...they are not.

Sgtar15

In Texas, we can use deadly force to protect life AND PROPERTY.  If someone killed my cat, I would take it as a serious threat against me and my family.

There is no valid reason to kill a cat on your property.  That is what airsoft is for.  Our neighbor's cat has ventured on my property because he is after my housecats.  After a few full-auto bursts of the airsoft Beretta 93R, I don't have that problem anymore and the cat wasn't killed.

People that kill cats are not doing it for any other reasn but to kill just for the enjoyment of killing.

you need to go back to school for logic-   People are protecting their property when they kill the cat.    And you would be laughed out of a courthouse if you said you needed to kill someone because they shot a cat that was trespassing on their property.  

sheesh

Link Posted: 3/6/2005 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

yes its true dogs and cats are animals , but my dog and cats and birds are part of my family . how would you feel if i chopped one of your dolls heads off ?

Link Posted: 3/6/2005 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#13]

I really don't mind cats.  My mom has 2 and one is stuck up as hell and the other acts like a dog.

I would much rather spend time with a well trained dog then a lazy cat who hates my guts.

reminds me of meet the fockers you have to earn the trust of a cat.
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 11:26:31 PM EDT
[#14]
People are protecting their property when they kill the cat.

what a delicate world these puss!s must live in that a 5 pound animal is a threat them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 3:19:22 AM EDT
[#15]
My 2 stray cats are like dogs. They do meet us just like the dogs when we walk in the door. I find the cats are less work tha the dogs,and less demanding than the dogs.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 3:42:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I absolutely hate cats.  They are worthless in my opinion because they could care less about you as an owner.  Dogs show affection, cats demand attention.  And yes i will have scars on my wrist for life from when i was younger and tried to simply pet a friends cat.  I grew up with a cat that my sister had for 15 years so i've been exposed to them.  I'll never own one or let my kids have one.

At least cats don't have to sniff butts to know who their friends are.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 3:43:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

what a delicate world these puss!s must live in that a 5 pound animal is a threat them.

Seriously...if you "love" your cat so fucking much why would you even let it outside where it can get poisoned, hit by a car or shoot by some crazy neighbor?

Would you be okay with me shitting on your lawn?

How about if I decide to sleep in your truck whenever I want?

Why or why not?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 4:12:18 AM EDT
[#18]
i don't
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 4:22:51 AM EDT
[#19]

…It's nothing personal Pooch, but your owner likes shooting cats so now it's payback time…
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 4:39:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Way too many bones.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 4:41:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Some of the responses people have posted about cats can surely be applied to dogs as well. I really don't understand how a cat on someone's property is a "threat". My two cats are strictly inside cats, except for the short time I take them out to brush them. I have no neighbors, at least not any closer than 200 yards, so if mine got out they wouldn't have someone else's yard to "endanger". I have never seen or heard of a domestic house cat killing anybody, but I can't say the same for a dog.

I have allergies too, but I'm allergic to dust and pollen as well. Why should I just hate cats when there are plenty of other things that make me sneeze? As far as cats being unaffectionate, that's BS. My two cats are all over me when I get home in the afternoon. I can't do anything without "Zeke" being in the middle of it.

People that kill cats just for the fun of it are just sick. Do they kill everything else for the fun of it as well? I doubt it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

You should read some of the posts completely and look for some good reasons.   they have already been posted.    My brother has several toxo parasites in his eye, and for about a decade they would become active once a year and eat something.   this would produce a pronounced red coloration of his vitreous humor (eyeball jelly)    this was difficult to see through, and is also though to be linked to his severe migraines he would get.  

furthermore, toxo is able to cause SEVERE brain and eye damage if it is introduced to a child in the womb or very young.    it is easy to prevent, if you know about it and take precautions.   It is hard to know about it if a neighbors cat is sneaking into your yard to poop.

Link Posted: 3/7/2005 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 6:44:46 AM EDT
[#24]
People should have more respect for cats than they do, they are the perfect hunting machine. Pound for pound they could kick ass on any thing that walks on this planet.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 6:48:47 AM EDT
[#25]
I dont hate all cats, just other peoples cats.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 7:03:20 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I dont hate all cats, just other peoples cats.

EGGS   ACT   LY!!!!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 8:04:26 AM EDT
[#27]
"You should read some of the posts completely and look for some good reasons. they have already been posted."

I have read these reasons, not only in this topic but in many of the other cat hating threads. They're rediculous.
Ufortunate about your brother, but sorry, it sounds remote. I don't know of this being common, sounds rare, and furthermore your brother will likely die old of a heart attack or cancer or something, as most people will. I doubt any cat is going to be his demise.
The world is an imperfect place, so be it if I disagree with most people and don't think that scratched fence posts or paw prints on the hood of a vehicle warrant any worry or equal bad things.
Makes me question what pampered life a person lives that these things really matter to them.
A pile of cat shi! in someone's yard, in a world full of human sewage and trash and waste? Oh no.
For goodness sake, forbid any of these people ever have real problems to worry about.

Link Posted: 3/7/2005 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't hate cats. My wife and I have two, and they are like my kids. That being said, I don't like ALL cats, dogs, or people. There are fuckups in every species that I have no use for.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#29]

I hate people that cant control their pets.

Pretty much sums it up.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 4:55:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

you need to go back to school for logic-   People are protecting their property when they kill the cat.    And you would be laughed out of a courthouse if you said you needed to kill someone because they shot a cat that was trespassing on their property.  

sheesh

Responsible cat owners should:

1).  Spade or neuter their animals.
2).  Keep their cats inside the house.

But ocasionally, if you are a cat owner, you know that the cat can get outside while bringing groceries, etc inside, sometime without the owner knowing about it.

If a cat is bothering you or your property, there are other ways that I have mntioned that will take care of the situation.

With that said, some badass who decides to kill a cat just because they aren't going to let a cat trespass on their property may just find out there is a bigger badass who is a cat owner.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"I don't hate cats.

I hate people that cant control their pets.

I also seriously question those that view their pet as being equal to a human being...they are not."

What he said....

- georgestrings

I think it's really shallow to kill someone's pet and never tell them about it.  In the bible [not sure what chapture, etc] but it says we can learn all things needed by observing the animals.  Maybe rather than thinking of ways to discreetly kill a wondering neighborhood pet, think of what lesson he's trying to give you?

Patty

+1 patty, it is wrong to shoot someones pet just cause its on your space. life is not about killin what ever you can get your hands on.

+

1Oh yeah a house cat is a I can't stand to here about some dickless overcompensating retard talk about shooting someones pet because its on their property.  How is a 8 pound cat a threat to you or your property, if you have someone elses cat being a nuissance try a water balloon.  Cheap effective and harmless.  

soul-dead animal let your cats go outside and be a cat.

Dickless you say?  Soul Dead animal?  So you think it is ok to let YOUR CAT or any other animal of yours just wander the neighbor hood with total disreguard for your neighbors rights or wishes?  It is LAZY ASS pet owners that are responsible for their pets demise period.  How about poor fluffy laying flat in the road. HUH? Let your cat be a CAT?  Dude Sgtar is oh so right.  Have all the critters you want, but KEEP THEM HOME! I do not have cats and will not have one!  You should see the scratches on my hood of my jeep from Some cat being a cat of some ASSHAT CAT OWNER LIKE YOURSELF!  Oh god damn and you wonder why your kitty might come up missing? Pick that S.O.B right the hell off there with what ever i can load first....HOLY CRAP! You kind of people piss me off.. hell i can't even type im so spun.  I agree with everything the Sgtar said.
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#32]
 The predictable personal attacks.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top