Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2001 7:29:46 PM EDT
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1695348&a=13018338&p=50781715&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What kind of scope is that.

[8]
View Quote

OKO reflex, b-square mount
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Please tell me more about ,where and how much $.

Do you like that stock I was thinking of putting one of those on my 1187 , It looks like it would give you more control.

[8]
View Quote

The OKO is available at a super sweet price of $120 to buyers of the LEGP....otherwise $200. I missed out on two that were offered for sale and then posted I wanted one and got 2 responses. It is Czech made. Castle Arms is the sole importer.(check their website for better info)

The stock is a Choate and I really like it.. the shotgun points VERY well.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#5]
If you ask me, any dude who puts a reflex-type sight on a Shotgun is one of those rare individuals who is able think outside of the paradigms laid down by the gun rags that all you stupid hogs read.

Dot/Collimater/Reflex Sights can not be more perfectly applied then on a shottie.
The nature of the shotgun, and the nature of the dot sight go hand in hand like ghettos and the smell of cookin fatback.

Fast target aquisition afforded by the dot sight is usually at the expense of paralax, even on the more expensive sights (The ACOG and Gilmore being glaring exceptions)-

This paralax is very detrimental to long range accuracy, but on tools like shotties and pistols which are meant for inside 50, they are a godsend.

Good job man for thinking for yourself, and using common sense to apply accessories to your guns, rather then just "what the gun mags say".
Nice rig, and I hope to build up one similar myself one day.

McUZI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top