Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/12/2005 10:53:45 PM EDT
Did you pull any in high school or college? I was talking to a friend of mine today and we got into talking about a paticular prank we pulled back in high school that went completly wrong. I wanna hear what yall have pulled and if they went as planed or not.  Hears mine.

Myself and my friend, Chris, were freshman in high school when this happened. We had a mutual friend we called Gonzo that we deicided to pull a prank on. The plan was we would rig up a water balloon in his locker so that when he opened it, it would fall and bust.  So we bring a balloon, a few nails, and some tape the next day. During lunch we get down to the freshman hall. This hall intersected with another one like a T with the hall we were in being the bottom part of the T with glass doors at the end where it intersected with the other hall. The lockers we had aren't the long ones you see in movies, cut those in half. There was a top set of lockers and a bottom set. So we get down there and find his locker, push the nails though the tape and stick it down so they are pointing up. We get the balloon filled with water and we close the locker door with the neck of the balloon sticking out of the top of it. But we've got a problem. The neck of the balloon is still wet from when we filled it up and is slipping wanting to fall back in.  So Chris is messing with it tring to get it to stay and I go to the end of the hall just in time to see  Mr. Knight (the principal, of all people) start walking down twards us.  (He isn't able to see what we are doing yet, he is still in the top part of the T intersection).  I hollar at Chris to let him know he's coming. At this point the only thing going though my mind is, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.  Right before Mr Knight gets to the glass doors Chris lets go and it stays!!!!! (Thank god!!) So we start walking twards the doors to leave confident the trap was set and we were gonna get away scott free. We pass Mr. Knight and get to the glass doors and I glance back at it just in time to see the neck of the balloon disapear. (OH GOD) Mr. Knight was standing about 4 feet away from the locker and we were about 8 feet from him.  Yup it looked like a waterfall pouring outta the bottom of that damn locker.  I couldn't belive how much water poured out of there. Mr. Knights jaw droped to the floor. Finnaly after what seemed an eternity Mr. Knight said "What the hell was that?"  All we could do was just stand there completly speachless.  It got all over Mr. Knights leg, soaked all of Gonzo's books as well as all the books in the locker below his, and left a puddle in the hallway. We got off pretty easy, we just got an earfull from Mr. Knight and we had to clean it up.  Gonzo was pissed as us for a couple of days and well as the hot chick that had the locker below his.  I never got a date with that chick either.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Didnt do any, the getting searched coming into school probaly would have stopped us from bringing the nails and the being in class with no way to leave (unless your on a sports team) all day gave us no real time.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]
We had lockers in the back of the class. One kid put a cheap tape player in one and locked it. The tape that was playing didnt have anything for the first 20 minutes or so.

Then...

"HEY MRS HORNMAN, YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT, YOU ARE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE! HOW THE FUCK DID ANYONE GIVE YOU A TEACHING DEGREE!!!!......

Went on for like 10 minutes... she was trying to find out where it was coming from. Class was in hysterics and she found the locker but ...LOCKED! She was PISSED!!

I have NO CLUE who did that... really.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:41:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Good one!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:43:32 AM EDT
[#4]
An owner of a used furniture store shot a teenager dead with a .38 when the kid tried to steal one of his big helium banner balloons for a scavenger hunt.

"Stealing mah balloon?!?! DIE MOTHERFUCKER!"
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:52:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Tag, this could get good.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:06:34 AM EDT
[#6]

You know those discarded pieces of furniture you see sometimes on the side of the road or along riding trails?

Back in the day I had this ex-girlfriend who I was still close to and loved messing with.  So, any time I would come across a piece of furniture, I would get one of my buds with a truck/van/etc. and we would go on an OPs mission.  We'd load the furniture up, creep by her driveway, throw the furniture in the middle of the driveway and thereby making it impassible, and then hightail it out of there.

Well, the final time we did it, just as I had pushed a loveseat off of the tailgate and into the middle of the drive, my ex's brother comes flying over the crest of a hill towards us.  I screamed for him to floor it and held on in the truckbed for dear life.  He caught us about a half mile away and we had to fess up.  The mystery of the chairs had been discovered so we had to quit our antics.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#7]
tag
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Skunk and Possum urine/scent in the main HVAC system at high school in the winter time.

Closed for 3 days.

Suspect but, never caught.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:24:23 AM EDT
[#9]
i had a teacher who was all of five feet tall, and she was pretty cool and all. One day we decided that we would put Yoda's (thats what we called her) desk up on blocks so that she couldnt see over it. After a week or so of planning we get the opportunity and we do it. The bottom of the desk is like three feet off the ground. She comes in and her jaw hits the floor. She knew who did it, but she was cool and let us take some pics of her standing behind it and sitting on it. She then persuaded us to take another teachers desk and hide it somewhere, which we did, and in the process scuffed the hell outta the floor. The principal happened to walk by and see the scuff marks, discovered the desk was gone and started looking for it, but couldnt find it, and left to go get somebody to help him find it (hes really stupid) we were putting the desk back when the principal came back...caught us in the act.... but we told him we found it and was putting it back.....and he bought it. The next school year there was a new rule in the book because of what we did.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Private Catholic school.

Life sized statue of a certain saint (for whom the school is named) outside.  

Would you believe it took six guys to move that sucker inside and place it on a toilet in the boys bathroom?

(Yes I know, I'm going to hell on roller skates for that one.  But in fairness, at the time we were drunk on sacramental wine we stole from the priests.)
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Private Catholic school.

Would you believe it took six guys to move that sucker inside and place it on a toilet in the boys bathroom?

(Yes I know, I'm going to hell on roller skates for that one.  But in fairness, at the time we were drunk on sacramental wine we stole from the priests.)

Dude! You are SO going to Hell!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Private Catholic school.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:49:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:50:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Jr. high pranks seemed funny at the time...

Saturday in early December we sneaked down to the church and "rearranged" the manger scene, with the Cow as the focal point.  Guess we're going to hell for sure, but we had a good laugh over that one at the time.

First year in high school, best bud Butch and I sneaked out of study hall, invaded the empty chemistry lab, mixed xxxxxx crystals and ammonia together. When dry, this produces an extremely unstable contact explosive that is set off by the slightest vibration. When wet, it's less unstable. While wet, we splattered this mix throughout the halls and waited for the classes to change.  Pops were heard and puffs of orange smoke were seen all over.  Principal came right to us some reason.;-)  We spent several hours with toothbrushes scrubbing off the orange spots on the tiles.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Private Catholic school.

What Saints don't POOP.....
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm not proud of  this but, I once took a leak in one of those tan salt shakers at a local mcdonalds....needless to say the next week cameras had been installed, and you had to ask for salt at the register
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Port Huron, MI.  Every year there is a huge party that concludes a sail boat race around the great lakes.  Me and a buddy, 17 years old, headed up just for the party atmosphere.  As we are walking around we notice a little water battle going on between pedestrians on a bridge over the river and boaters on the river.  This was too good to pass up, but we had nothing to drop/throw/squirt.  We head to the little boaters grocery shop looking for water balloon.  They had none.  We improvised with gallon size plastic food bags w/ twist ties; wow, what a pay load!  

We depart the store and are looking for an outlet to fill them up.  We find an event food vending building and head around back.  The back door to the utility room is open and a clerk is back there.  We ask him if we can use his utility sink; “sure” he says.  We break out the gallon bags and start filling them up.  He figures out what we are doing and warns us the police have had enough and are cracking down.  Apparently things have heated up on the bridge.  We tell him to keep cool, we must carry on with the mission.  He paces nervously while we fill.  Then he goes to the door and says a pair of officers is heading straight for us!  Trapped!  I grabbed a near buy broom and started sweeping the floor.  My buddy threw everything in the deep utility sink and pretended he was working in the sink.  The officers step in take a look around, don’t say anything and leave.  The real clerk kept his cool and did not say a word!  

We now know we are only getting one good shot at the offending boats on the river. We load up three gallon bags in to the plastic grocery bag we had to conceal the payload.  We make our way to the bridge and the throngs of people on it.  There is one motor boat in particular that can make his motor shoot water straight up the back of the boat.  He is making random passes, soaking pedestrians at will.  We found our target. We make our way to the rail and decide to launch all bags in one shot.  The boat makes a pass.  The driver has clearly had a few beers and is verbally taunting the pedestrians.  I let two fly, my buddies launches one.  The guy on the boat sees the incoming gallon size “little Johns” he manages to dodge both my shots, but had no where to go for my buddies third.  It hits him square in the chest as he is looking up.  The force of impact knocks him right in to his seat.  There he sat, splayed out and soaked.  The bridge erupted with a cheer!  

We decide to split up and melt into the crowd as the police are surely in route.  We egressed, made it to the car separately, and had an uneventful ride home.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:09:12 AM EDT
[#18]
After school junior high football. Lots of high strung strong kids waiting for their ride home. Teachers cars in the back lot.

We picked up the cars and placed them about 1" apart side by side. The ones in the middle had to wait for all the others to leave before they could even get into their cars. Funny shit looking at them from a distance.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#19]
In highschool, a bunch of guys decided to release dozens of live mice in the hall way between classes thinking everyone would freak out, girls would run away, kids screaming, etc.  Only one problem....

The hallways are really packed and no one noticed the 40-50 live mice under thier feet.  

needless to say, they principal and janitor were not happy about the mess all those poor squished mice made...

EPOCH
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:13:42 AM EDT
[#20]
I had a crazy buddy in high school, loved to blow shit up with anything he could use that could possibly ignite.  One afternoon he taped an M-80 to a can of the starter fluid you used to spray inside the carburetor added about 10 feet of cannon fuse, and lowered it down a storm drain.  We figured it would send a nice fireball straight up.  So he lights the fuse, and we are peering out from behind a wall nearby.  Just then his neighbors dad comes out with their little yappy dog to go for a walk.  The storm drain is right by the end of their driveway.  He walks by just as the thing explodes.  He is knocked off his feet, and the dog flew about 10 yards onto the lawn.  The guy gets up screaming WAYNE ****** WHEN I FIND YOU I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO.  That was one seriously f'ed up stunt gone wrong.  But it was funny how the guy just knew who had done it.  Wayne's reputation was somewhat legendary.

My brother had a roomate in college who ate everyone's stuff from the fridge.  No respect for anyone elses food at all.  So they decide to get even with a plateful of ex-lax brownies, figuring that would teach him a lesson.  They even put a note onto the plate saying Jeff do not eat this.  So of course Jeff ignores it, but he eats the whole plateful.  A couple hours later they have to call an ambulance for the poor guy, shitting everywhere, cramped up, in agony.  Had to be admitted for IV hydration and pain killers.

Have others, but those were the worst.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#21]
One of my freinds borrowed the large fiberglass steer from in front of the Beef-A-Roo in our town.  ( the owner was cool with this as it was a common prank to put the steer in the front of the high school)  But my friends couldn't do what everyone else had done and just place it in front of the high school.  Nooo...  They lifted it up and over the school into the internal courtyard.  It worked real well except they parked their van on the road that went behind the H.S. and by the time they returned to the van the cops were at it.  The cops not being stupid know if you are going vandalize the school this is a good place to park so they inpounded the vehicle and my friend had to walk across farm fields to get home.  (Very smart guy.   Even at 18 he knew not to use the road which the cops would be patroling.)  He said it was like the prison break movies.  Cop cars with their lights shining out into the fields when the lights got close he would duck.  He got to his house only to find the cops talking to his parents.  So he slept in the woods behind his house.  When it was all over he claimed his van broke down and he stayed the night with another friend.  No one was stupid but with no hard evidence he got his van back and no harm was done.  (Except the maintenance people had to dissassemble a few doors to get the steer out.)

I could write for hours about the crazy things this guy did.  He was always smart enough (and maybe a little lucky) he never was caught.  Some freinds of his were caught once but they never ratted him out.  He was a kid that was bored because he was too smart.  He's now a productive member of society as a computer science professor at a southern university.

Then there was the time he pre-ignited the homecoming bonfire... (After the fire pile was built but before homecoming)

Kent
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Cool.  Nitrogen Tri-iodide.  A handy contact explosive.  It is rumored that it works great if you paint it onto door hinges while it's wet.  When somebody opens the door, the door REALLY opens, like right off the friggin' hinges.   I can neither confirm or deny that this actually works.  It's also very entertaining to watch flies land on it . . .    

Quoted:
Jr. high pranks seemed funny at the time...

Saturday in early December we sneaked down to the church and "rearranged" the manger scene, with the Cow as the focal point.  Guess we're going to hell for sure, but we had a good laugh over that one at the time.

First year in high school, best bud Butch and I sneaked out of study hall, invaded the empty chemistry lab, mixed iodine crystals and ammonia together. When dry, this produces an extremely unstable contact explosive that is set off by the slightest vibration. When wet, it's less unstable. While wet, we splattered this mix throughout the halls and waited for the classes to change.  Pops were heard and puffs of orange smoke were seen all over.  Principal came right to us some reason.;-)  We spent several hours with toothbrushes scrubbing off the orange spots on the tiles.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#23]
While I was attending Randolph Macon Academy (military school) a small group of friends and I regularly pulled pranks.  

Once, I made a bunch of blow guns (out of two coat hanger tubes aligned and glued together) and then I made some darts using sewing machine needles, plastic Q-tips and "Strydex" cleaning pads.  I used thread and super glue to bind everything together.  These darts were awesome, you had to use pliers to pull them out of anything you hit with them.
As somewhat of a joke, I said "Hey, who should we nail with these?" which prompted some discussion as to who needed "shooting".  One particular cadet, known for being a raging prick, was agreed upon and we started working on a plan (normal practice for us....which is why we were rarely ever caught).
All of a sudden we hear screaming and one of the guys who had been in on the discussions (but was new to our little group) came running into my room and sais "Haha, I just shot him!"
Just then I see the target running down the hallway, screeming his head off and clutching a dart with a bent needle in his hand.
We immediately went into crisis mode, as we knew that faculty and the cadet council wouldn't be long in coming.
I took some diagonal cutting pliers and began cutting the remaining darts iand all of the tubes nto little pieces as my cohorts began collecting any other evidence of their construction to either be stashed or disposed of.  Less than ten minutes later our entire floor was locked down and a room by room search was conducted by faculty members and the cadet honor council.  We were all lined up and issued various threats if we didn't confess to the crime.
There were approximately ten cadets who had first hand knowledge of who was involved, but they said nothing.  After a fruitless search, we were all issued pink slips and given ten tours each.

Aside from a shit throwing incident, this was the only malicious prank that our group ever pulled... and if the new guy hadn't jumped the gun, we probably wouldn't have gone through with it.

We pulled some great pranks and I was surprised to hear, now 20 years later, that young cadets talk about them.  Apparently the stories have been passed along over the years and are now legend.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#24]
HS was an endless succession of pranks. Thumbtacks on seats. Frogs in the waterfountain. (Worked perfectly - the first customer was a girl, and she bent over while looking down the hallway. She turned her face just inches from the frogs, and screamed.) Snakes in the girl's bathroom sink.

We'd take pepper shakers from McDonald's, and throw the pepper down into the stairwell between classes. People would be coughing and sneezing and generally pissed off.

Removed the shot from a 12ga shell, tape a marble over the primer, and drop it down the stairwell. That always got people's attention.

Somebody brought in a huge carp and left it in a toilet, but I didn't do that one. Never figured out who did.

A girl I knew lifted a ceiling panel and let loose a live chicken in the ceiling. My God she was a hot chick too.

I took white-out and painted the dial for the locker next to mine. Built it up so much the poor girl couldn't make out the numbers, and had to have the janitor open the locker for her. They cleaned it off with solvent, and no harm done, but she was pissed at me for a long time. I didn't think she'd get as mad as she did.

The real pranks involved explosives, and we managed to get all the way through HS before one of us ended up in jail. They pinched my buddy the last day of school for our "grand finale", and he didn't rat me out. At the time the charge was something like a class C felony, but in today's world it would have been much worse. Unfortunately our last act was the most reckless, and some people had to go to the hospital for stitches. It's been over 20 years now, and during the 20 year reunion I came clean with the girl that got hit that was in our class. She was cool with it. I never talked to any of the rest of the kids that got hurt. (My dad knew the story before the sun set that night. When he saw who got busted, he KNEW I was deep in it. I didn't lie to him. I figured I was in enough trouble already.)

My little brother was a freshman my senior year. He said the underclassmen hated my class, because we got away with so much shit, nobody ever could out-prank us. They loaded the school with motion sensors, so breaking into the school wasn't as easily done as when we'd done it. We figured out how to get in/out and not leave an obvious trace of entry. We couldn't have done it with motion sensors in there.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:41:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Good thread!

We used the old lottery switcheroo on a guy at work.  Oldie but goodie.

We taped the drawing the week before on a VHS with the programs before and after.  We time-synced the tape so we knew when to start it playing.  We tweaked the sound a little bit so you couldn't hear the announcer say the date.

I went out and bought a new ticket with the last weeks winning numbers on it.   Our mark was asked to go to the breakroom and catch the results for us while we covered him.  We started the tape and left it running.  He went back with the two tickets for the pool.  The jackpot was 80 million or so.  We heard him scream "Yeeeeee-Haw" from the next builing.  He got on the radio and couldn't speak.  He finally had all units rendevous ASAP and asked dispatch to "Log him 10-7 (out of service), our shift just won the lottery, drinks on him"  The look on his face when we came back in was so funny I literally fell on the floor laughing.

He is still pissed to this day. I guess he took offense to looking like an ass and having to explain it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:47:31 AM EDT
[#26]
My A-H brother needed a vicious prank.  He was having some cushed rock delivered so I ordered and had delivered to his house a 4' section of 3' diameter concrete drain pipe.  I paid for it and then rolled it to the end of his driveway.  Then I had the load of crushed rock delivered right on top of it.  The driver didn't understand but accepted cash.  There was a little shoveling involved.

Then I took a few bags of ready mix and capped the whole thing off.  The concrete was hard by the time he got home.  He thought the entire pipe was full of hardened crete.  That is about 3500 pounds of trouble.

What I told him was...

Didn't want the crushed stone off the driveway and didn't want someone stealing the crushed stone so I topped it with 'crete but this was only after shwing him the 'crete was only an inch thick.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#27]
I had a friend who did a few of these

you know how on the bottom of some doors at a dorm there is a 1/2" cavity. he packed that full of poop. they never did find out where that smell came from.

then there was the time where he filled one of those gian 55 gallon garbage cans full of water and proped it up aginst the kids dorm door. teh Kid opened teh door and flooded his room. Water was leaking through the ceiling of the floor below
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#28]
a little packet of coffee creamer and a bic lighter do not mix well beneath a smoke alarm.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#29]
this is both highly entertaining and educational.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Before I was permanently banished from the chem lab in high school, a buddy and I sneaked out  of study hall again and spent half-an-hour in the lab burning magnesium ribbon and straws filled with red phosphorous. My friend was somewhat of a klutz and managed to knock over a large bottle of red phosphorous onto the lab table. Wanting to clean it up quickly, he grabbed a metal ruler and began to scrape it up. Now, if you're not familiar with red phosphorous, that's the stuff they used to dip little wooden sticks into to make kitchen matches. He managed to ignite the little pile he was scraping, along with the entire jar.   It burned a 12" diameter hole in the plastic coating of the lab table. It burned a 12" diameter hole in the metal table itself.  It burned a 12" hole in the metal drawer  under the table. It burned a 12" hole in the linoleum floor. Fortunately, it stopped when it hit the concrete foundation, else we would have burned right through to China.  Thick  clouds of white smoke rolled through the lab and billowed out into the hallway. At this point we began to get concerned that someone would think there was an uncontrolled fire in the school and pull an alarm. So my budddy ran out to start opening windows and outside doors.  I tried to station myself in the hall to tell excited teachers and students (who saw the smoke through the glass partitions in the classrooms) that  all was ok, not to worry, just a harmless experiment that generated a mild exothermic reaction.  We both very nearly bought the educational farm with that  accident.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:14:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Put three or four large cans of shaving cream into your freezer. Come back in 48 hours and use a dremel tool to cut the bottoms off the cans. Dump the contents into the middle of some assholes bedroom. When he wakes up in the morning, there will be a giant ball of shaving cream the size of a Volkswagen in his room.

My friend and I were at A&M (which he eventually attended) for a competition we participated in every year. It was his last year and my next to last year before we were too old to participate, so we thought we'd go out with a bang.

Oven cleaner on the toilet seats in every bathroom in one of the dorms people were staying in for the competition. Stink bombs taped to door frames so whoever closed the door would set them off. M-80's lit and dropped in the stair wells so they exploded just above peoples heads. I even took apart a shower head in one of the wash rooms, lined it with a paper towel filled with Rit powdered laundry dye, and put it back. At least one, we think two, people used that shower and were turned purple for two or three weeks. The footprints are permanently stained into the floor going from the bathroom down the hall to one of the dorm rooms.

And this isn't really a prank, but I discovered that if you're carrying a large cardboard box and pretending it's heavy, you can go just about anywhere in the girl's dorm.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
a little packet of coffee creamer and a bic lighter do not mix well beneath a smoke alarm.

that ones a classic.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Wolfgang's story reminded me of another one. Chemistry class, I can't remember the stuff but it was a metal that would combust with contact with water. A bunch of the guys huddled together and dropped their pieces down a sink, then plugged it and filled it with water. When they pulled the plug, the explosion really rattled the pipes and windows. The teacher barely moved. He just looked up over the edge of his reading glasses, and made some comment about that's what we got for being stupid. Classic.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Sometimes I'm amazed we all survived our growing up.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Mock execution with orange water guns.

Let's just say I never felt like such an asshole yet laughed my ass off at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Wolfgang's story reminded me of another one. Chemistry class, I can't remember the stuff but it was a metal that would combust with contact with water. A bunch of the guys huddled together and dropped their pieces down a sink, then plugged it and filled it with water. When they pulled the plug, the explosion really rattled the pipes and windows. The teacher barely moved. He just looked up over the edge of his reading glasses, and made some comment about that's what we got for being stupid. Classic.

pure Sodium IIRC.

Fun stuff
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

And this isn't really a prank, but I discovered that if you're carrying a large cardboard box and pretending it's heavy, you can go just about anywhere in the girl's dorm.

...Elaborate, please...

[/takes notes]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
In highschool, a bunch of guys decided to release dozens of live mice in the hall way between classes thinking everyone would freak out, girls would run away, kids screaming, etc.  Only one problem....

The hallways are really packed and no one noticed the 40-50 live mice under thier feet.  

needless to say, they principal and janitor were not happy about the mess all those poor squished mice made...

EPOCH

Same thing happened at my high school, only they decided to release them in the middle of a pep rally.  Needless to say, it got pretty insane, what with girls screaming their heads off, students panicking and running in every direction and people puking at the sight of smashed mice everywhere.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#39]
I was a young LCpl in a Disbursing shop with a well liked MSgt a few days from retirement.  We E-3's and below took it upon ourselves to move the MSgt's entire office (everything, rugs, window blinds, and even the clock) into the female head during chow.  Phone watch never saw anythinghat
His office was in his parking space the day of his retirement ceremony.Edited for improper use of apostrophe.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#40]
I have a few, but I am waiting for the statuate of limitations to expire. . . .
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#41]
My brother and I were real shits when we were kids...we ganged up on Mom so many times...

My parent's bedroom was wood flooring, no carpeting in the hall leading up to it. My brother and I were around 4 or 5 or so.

Home alone with Mom.

My brother and I took a big bottle of Vicks Vaporub, and smeared it on the floor leading up to the door to their bedroom. We then reached up and smeared a bunch on the doorjambs...right where here hands would grab the door if she were in fast uncontrolled forward motion.

We then jumped up onto their bed and started screaming for mommy. If you have kids, you know the kind of horror screams, like someone broke their head or something.

Mom bolts up the stairs and down the hall to her room...and hits the Vicks, and slips.

She grabs the doorjambs...nope! Slip, slip some more.

She slid down the hall, through the door, and smacked into the wall at the end of the bedroom.

Believe it or not, we didn't get spanked for that. She was laughing too hard. She never figured a pair of 4-5 year olds would set up an ambush like that.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:30:17 PM EDT
[#42]
"I know this guy."  who pissed in his frat brothers  steam iron as pay back for other unmentionable prank.

Said guy had hot date with hottie and always ironed a shirt to "get lucky."   I guess his Karma was interupted or should I say his Coitis?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
We had lockers in the back of the class. One kid put a cheap tape player in one and locked it. The tape that was playing didnt have anything for the first 20 minutes or so.

Then...

"HEY MRS HORNMAN, YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT, YOU ARE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE! HOW THE FUCK DID ANYONE GIVE YOU A TEACHING DEGREE!!!!......

Went on for like 10 minutes... she was trying to find out where it was coming from. Class was in hysterics and she found the locker but ...LOCKED! She was PISSED!!

I have NO CLUE who did that... really.

That is great.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I'm not proud of  this but, I once took a leak in one of those tan salt shakers at a local mcdonalds....needless to say the next week cameras had been installed, and you had to ask for salt at the register

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:22:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Made a huge smoke bomb and then started taking bets that I could get everyone the day off from school. My buddy then planned a party at his house for our day off. That sucker burned the floor pretty good and we got the day off. Collected my winnings at the party and met some nice girls.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Myself and a few freinds skipped a day of school the day of the big football game against Clearwater high scool. We snuck into their sutdent parking lot with a few boxes of toothpicks and broke off toothpicks in all their car doors.........Never caught

Threw a big bottle of printers ink into seminole highs pool..............Never caught

Put the Principal's   Name on all the GAY mailing list we could find and had it all sent to the office at school..................Never caught.

Superglue in all the school locks on a weekend...........Never caught

Applyed a very small amount of axle greese on wiper blades of Principal and deans cars. it was 3 days before we got to have fun with that oneht
The list goes on and on
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Another one I pulled was back in Junior High. There was a tree that we could climb to get on top of the school.  The was a teacher that we both had that we hated so we counted down the AC units and turn hers off.  Took them two days before they found out what was wrong with it.  Oh btw this is in texas so needless to say it was very very hot in her class.  Never got caught for that one I pulled a few more, one in particular they announced a $500 reward for any info on it, never got caught.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#49]
BORED IN A SMALL TOWN ON A SATURDAY NIGHT.  I was bored one night so I decided to pull a fast one on a friend.  The friend was working the late shift at the local IGA and wouldn't get off till around 9:00 so at 8:30 me and a few other friends went in and told him the local Minit Mart had been robbed and the cops were looking for a dude dressed in black wearing a ski mask and packing a .357.  We talked for a few more minutes and then I asked him if he still had my .38 Special tape in his car.  He did, so I grabbed his keys and went to his car, grabbed the tape, removed his dome light, and had another friend who was waiting in the parking lot get in the back floor board with a UNLOADED .357.  I take his keys back and we make plans to meet up after he gets off and do a little partying with the local female population.  Me and the guys take off to the local teen eatery and wait in the parking lot for the fun to begin.  Approx 9:05 here comes my friends car down Main St. driving very slow.  As the car passes by you can see the "robber" leaning over the front seat with the .357 stuck to the back of my friends head.  A few minutes pass and we all jump in our vehicles and take off to the sticks to see if my plan worked.  IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM  On the outskirts of town we met our friend running back towards town butt naked and pale as a ghost.  We all pulled over and asked him what the hell he was doing running down the road butt naked.  Poor guy couldn't talk and was shaking like a leaf.  We all started laughing as his car rolled up and he realized he been had, BIG TIME.  25 years later and we're still laughing about that night.

DISCLAIMER:  I know I'll catch hell for using a real .357, BUT we were all 16 and it was unloaded.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, you guys all pretty much outdo my ONE story ... I have a few that I feel pretty damn guilty about, but this one I don't, so: We were overnight at a friend's place, when we found out that one of us (not the owner) went solo on the computer in the bedroom ... with my bottle of Seagram's 7 - turns out he had downed a fair amount of the bottle - about 475 ml ! (he weighs 130 lbs) We had to coax him to bed - he was so drunk-off-his-ass he jumped out of the sleeping bag, ran around naked, and puked twice ... After we made sure he would live to see the next day (i.e.-we scheduled who would take watch over him at which hours of the night)

So  .... we um ... secured him to his sleeping bag and since  he was out cold,  we dropped mayonaise on his ear&cheek, took pictures and showed him the results later ... :-D

Pranks NOT done by me, but fun, anyway:  in my high school, some students glued every item in the band-teacher's office down ... from the pencils and papers to the chair on the floor.

The auto-tech students put a car up (built from pieces) around a flag pole(not blocking the flag, mind you)  and apparently replaced the seats with subwoofers - you could feel the vibration of the music off your chest and the ground even 30-40 feet away.

The water drains in the street-circle in front of the main gate(near the flag pole) never did a bit of good ... the slightest hint of rain would usually create a huge puddle, so some classmates stopped up the drains and filled up the street with water, turning it into a big pool ... they dove in with swim trunks and water toys!

Of course, there's also the well-known "saran-wrap on the toilet seat"
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top