Operation From The Heart

They send care packages besides cigars.

I just sent a big box
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 4:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Bump for the evening crew.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent two packages out over the holidays (not ofth though).  Mostly pogie bait and disposable cameras.  I did include warm socks and nomex gloves.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I sent two packages out over the holidays (not ofth though).  Mostly pogie bait and disposable cameras.  I did include warm socks and nomex gloves.  

Good man.

Who can read that chicken scratch on the back of the LAR vehicle in the photo section?
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#4]
"Stay Back"

Link Posted: 1/5/2005 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got this from CigarBid.com so stock up for our troops. Can't beat the price..

Hello CigarBid members,

I'll keep this short and sweet: live now is a deal
and a half on Indian Tabac Maduro Tomahawks (6"x52).
The starting bid is a shocking $24.95 per box.

This is a mega-lot with 1,500 boxes available. IT at
this kind of no-brainer price should not be passed up!

Today through Tuesday.

View it here:
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=228987

Famous-smoke.com (AWESOME site BTW) has a bunch of pictures of our troops under the title "Cigars At War". Is that where you got these?
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Famous-smoke.com (AWESOME site BTW) has a bunch of pictures of our troops under the title "Cigars At War". Is that where you got these?

I sent them to KNOF @ this site www.opfth.com/4436.html

If you want to donate some gars, let him know your from arfcom, he'll understand.

Link Posted: 1/5/2005 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 1:26:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I see those boys picked up some Cubans somewhere, Cohiba to be exact. 20 to 35 bucks each back here
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top