Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 6:25:23 AM EDT
The website said the results would be available after 9:00 a.m....

It is now 10:25 and there are no results posted. What gives?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]
We hit it too hard and they don't like the results?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We hit it too hard and they don't like the results?

I bet.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, this is stupid, They HAVE to post them.  probably a bunch of commies and it didn't go their way.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#4]
anyone know the results????
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#5]
still not showing. what moron came up with this thing?  i can't believe they gave one blanket password and the ability to vote over and over and over.....
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#6]
After watching the debate, I was curious why they held it in England, since they were debating the the US 2nd.  Why not hold it at NRA HQ or someplace else in the US.  After people here got done tar and feathering Rebecca Peter's she probably wouldn't change her oppinion, but it might have stirred more people in the US to take notice of what the UN advocates and how they really don't like us.  Maybe then we could reclaim the prime real estate in Manhattan and just send a delegation to Brussels to tell them to STFU.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#7]
The more I think about this, something is afoot.  Obviously the polls weren't released for some reason, but what??  I might call the NRA tomorrow and see if they know anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top