Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 6:32:17 PM EDT
The purpose of this experiment is to find out how quickly one who tows the party line to the point of being considered a radical leftist even by radical leftists is banned on the du.

The hypothesis is that they will quickly accept me as one of their own, even praise me, until the true madness of my posts begins to show.

I have created an account at DU. The name is Gliggle. The time of my first post, located here:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=132&topic_id=1098615#1098669

is 2:27am GMT. How long will it take me to get banned? We shall see.

Post #2

Goddamn rethugs

Do they not fucking understand how idiotic they are?

A rethug campaigner came to my house in August. I slapped him in the face. Then he whipped a gun on me! They need to ban those things... Kerry is the only man who deserves to have one.

We sincerely need to round up all the republicans and put them into proper-thinking camps.

If anybody wishes to follow my posts there, feel free to do so. I'll put the real gems here.

How many posts until you can post a new topic?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Not too long. I just alerted the mods with a link to this thread.

Just kidding.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Sir, I applaud your experiment, and the noble quest for enlightement that motivates you.

Just remember to wash your hands. It might be contagious.

Oh, and I give it 10-12 posts until you are banned.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]
In response to a question about my signature (Kofi Annan for President 2004!), I posted the following:

Oh, I am sorry...

I don't mean to offend.

My personal belief is that this country would do infinitely better in the hands of the UN than it would in the hands of corporations and rethugs... hence, my sig line. However, do not worry. I recognize Kerry is the best hope for this country this year and I have been working the phones for him and spreading literature since early June.  

As I typed this, I felt an odd queasy sensation come over me, as though I had just swallowed a fresh cat turd.

The time is now 2:46am GMT. I am not yet banned.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
10 posts.

Always cuss when mentioning Bush.
NEVER say aything bad about Kerry or Edwards
Boost your post count in the lounge.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#6]
You are a visionary!!!!!! (check it out)

I have made it to 13 posts (counting this one) THIS time. The end must be near.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I got booted in less than 45 min last week.  I dont even go there anymore I get so repulsed by those disconnected assholes.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#8]
It seems I have become close to being discovered.

you

are a obvious freeper,there is not a Democrat in this country that thinks Kofi should be pres,on top of that banning guns is not a Democratic platform,we haven't tried in over 200 years we are not gonna do it now,there is a big difference between a machine gun and a Taurus 9mm.Democrats the true defenders of the Constitution not just one amendment.

go back to Freeperville

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You are a visionary!!!!!! (check it out)

I have made it to 13 posts (counting this one) THIS time. The end must be near.  

Damnit, I just banned (again) for that. THIRD time today.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#10]
They can trace your email.

Start a topic now.

You have 10 posts.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Cats Against Frist wants you banned.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Why we must defeat the rethugs

bu$hit is a terrible person. I think it's him that comes over to my house every night and knocks over my trash cans. He also gave my dog rabies. I think he'll come for my underwear next.

He is sending our poor soldiers over to other countries to undermine their democratic processes and steal their oil so he can gain control of the disenfranchised on welfare. He is undermining the authority of the UN. He is sitting outside my window right now, staring at me and masturbating.

Help me, please. I think he's trying to open the door now.

The above is my first topic, here:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1098982

I can't wait to see the responses.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#13]
You are a brave man.I have been there and been banned after posting 3 times.It was like visiting an insane asylum,those geeks are seriously fucked up.What planet do the originate from? Going there (for me)is like having warm runny shit poured over your head.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Your TOO obvious.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:17:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like they already have your number.  That cat something..Frist chick is on to ya.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, I'll have to try again after I'm banned.

BTW, 3:15am GMT and no ban.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Do they block your IP when they ban you?? They had a thread about two weeks ago that I  really wanted to reply to but I am worried I will have my IP banned.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Post something else.

Try Kerry and Flu vaccines.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Why don't you ask them questions about how to solve your troubles at home and to help you get a job?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Why don't you ask them questions about how to solve your troubles at home and to help you get a job?

Why don't YOU ask them that, as opposed to posting meaningless shit in my threads, cockass?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Why we must defeat the rethugs

bu$hit is a terrible person. I think it's him that comes over to my house every night and knocks over my trash cans. He also gave my dog rabies. I think he'll come for my underwear next.

He is sending our poor soldiers over to other countries to undermine their democratic processes and steal their oil so he can gain control of the disenfranchised on welfare. He is undermining the authority of the UN. He is sitting outside my window right now, staring at me and masturbating.

Help me, please. I think he's trying to open the door now.

Bull in a china shop, dude. You lack the touch. Yer good as gone.

Though I did like that last bit. It says what they all think.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#22]
It's ove for you.

Hurry up and post something about Frist and cats!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Ladies and gentlemen, it is over. 3:21am GMT and I am banned. I shall try again tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#24]
NO BEER FOR YOU!

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Do they block your IP when they ban you?? They had a thread about two weeks ago that I  really wanted to reply to but I am worried I will have my IP banned.  

No, they base your account on your email addy, not IP.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:30:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Ahh, well, it was funny while it lasted! It's always nice to know there's always someone with a firemission on DU! This has been a funny thread. Kick thier asses again tomorrow!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#27]

No, they base your account on your email addy, not IP.

Thanks.  The next time the thread comes up I'm gonna tell them what clueless fucks they are.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#28]
I made it to over 1k posts before getting banned.  Took me over a year.  I just don't have to heart to start again.  

Fuck those people anyhow.  Fully half of the pleasure and satisfaction I will get from a Bush win will be to see those idiots cry and moan.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:58:45 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why don't YOU ask them that, as opposed to posting meaningless shit in my threads, cockass?

Gee I guess you solved those little problems of yours didn't you?

You foul mouthed little punk, go wash your eyes and mouth out with soap.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:17:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Don't make me draw crappy but insulting pictures of you.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#31]
*ehh-ahem*

Here we go again.

The purpose of this experiment is, once again, to attempt to blend into the subculture at du. Previously, I was banned in 55 minutes, in my opinion due to coming on too strong. At this point, I shall try toning down my anti-Bush sentiments on the boards and instead being less... insane.

For this attempt, my persona shall be Miguel Alfonso Dieguez, a cuban emigre. His name is, uncreatively, mdieguez.

How long will it take me to be kicked off? For the record, this experiment started at 9:28pm GMT.

Edit: at an unknown time and for unknown reasons, I was banned before I was able to post. I used a new email address, so I really don't know.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#32]

are a obvious freeper,there is not a Democrat in this country that thinks Kofi should be pres,on top of that banning guns is not a Democratic platform,we haven't tried in over 200 years we are not gonna do it now,there is a big difference between a machine gun and a Taurus 9mm.Democrats the true defenders of the Constitution not just one amendment.

The Democrats were trying to ban handguns back in the 30s. The fact that NFA '34 banned MGs and not handguns was due to a compromise brokered by the NRA. Further, Democrats in California have tried to ban handguns outright on several occasions, just as they had in DC.

But aside from the 2nd, they are not friends of the 1st (Campaign finance reform) or the 10th (pretty much any portion of the NewDeal or Great Society violate the 10th).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top