BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:29:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I have Actualy heard women say that they voted for clinton
because he was an atractive man. WTF is wrong with people?

I talked to two young women at the university today.

Thay are not going to vote for Kerry because of the way his head is shaped.

Thay think he looks retarded.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bush can't speak.  Good public speaking abilities are key.  Bush is a far better candidate than Kerry, but he won't let you believe it....because he can't speak.

And the sheep love to hear a nice monotone "lets win the peace" speach. Its soothing to the flock. It is so much easier to bury thier heads in the sand than it is to do what is necessary to protect this country.  Little do they know what/who lies in wait.  It will take a miracle to get Bush back in at this point. One can only hope that the sheep wake up in time.

Every vote is going to count.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#4]
IRENE!  I say again, FUCKING IRENE!

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#5]

I'm still waiting hoping for GWBush to pull a hellova October Surprise, i.e. Bin Laden or Zarqarwi in shackles.

I also think that after the final debate both sides will pull out the shitslingers and really go at it - that way neither candidate will have to face questions about it during a debate.

Never forget that in October of an election year, a day is a week and a week is a month so we still got a looooooooong way to go.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, the Swiftboat Vets are apparently polishing up the guns for another volley....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well, the Swiftboat Vets are apparently polishing up the guns for another volley....

All the DUers and all their lawyers are scrambling to stop it, spin it, and sweep it away.

Did I mention that they're also shitting their pants in fear.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#8]
DROP ALL REMAINING ROUNDS ON MY POS! ITS BEEN A LOVELY FUCKING WAR!

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What's with the shouting?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's with the shouting?

It's his battlecry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!1
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

A business is run by the employees mostly  - the boss makes decisions sure, after meeting with them and gleaning their advise. Easy enough thing to do..

Have you ever run a successdful business?

WHo hires the employees?  WHo trains them?

Who makes the budgets?  Who tells the employees what to do and when to do it?

If running a business is so easy then how come all the employees aren't doing it for themselves?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:43:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Remember we are not arguing over who is better qualified - Bush or Kerry. That is a no brainer.

We I said was that eventhough Bush is better qualified he still a poor leader. That hurts us in a close election.

On a scale of one to ten with ten being the highest, Bush is a 3 1/2. Kerry is a 1.

Philip

BTW

On my scale, Reagan was 9. Where is the gipper or his students when we need him most!

Philip
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
hmmm, maybe I'm seeing the wrong poles, but Rasmussen still has Bush ahead and I think Zogby does too ...

No, Zogby has Kerry ahead today by 3 I believe...but most other polls still have Bush out in front.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I dont believe it matters.....The next president will ban assault rifles again..no matter who he is.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I dont believe it matters.....The next president will ban assault rifles again..no matter who he is.

Whatever.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Well here are the reasons we will win.

The republicans have TWICE  the amout of money as the dems at this point.  Once the debates are over look for a huge add push in the last two weeks.  Are you looking for a bloody fistfight?? It's coming to a TV screen near you.

Stolen Valor.  The dems are going to Buzz themselves to death with this one alone.  This will make the main stream news in the next few days in a big time way.  The dems are making to much noise for it not to be picked up.  If they succeed in getting it pulled that will creat more news and interest in it.  For what it' worth they will not succeed in getting it pulled.  The FEC can't stop it either.  I was reading on DUh that if the FEC picks it up they will not issue a ruling for 60 days.  I'll be finishing my Christmas shopping in 60 days and Bush will be gearing up for the State of the Union.

October surprise??  Rove says he has two surprises for Kerry.  I think one of them is the Stolen Valor angle.  I believe the other will be something to do with Vietnam, either a release of ALL of Kerry's records or the mysterious photo/movie footage of Kerry torching the flag.  Some have said they have seen it.  Is it the truth?

Vietnam.  Vietnam will come to the forefront again after the debates.  

Tommy Franks.  When Tommy Franks starts talkin people will start listening.  I expect we will see him in some Bush adds in the next few weeks.  He's already on the campaign in four states for Bush.

Blue states.  Look real hard at the blue states.  Kerry is weak in states that he should have hammered down.  Maine.  Kerry leads by 1 or 2 points.  New Jersey.  I saw a poll that had Kerry ahead by 3.  That's huge in my opinion.  Wisconcin and Iowa.   Bush will win Wisconcin and maybe Iowa.  If he wins these he does not need Ohio, and that is my one big worry.

Kerry is going to really start looking like a limp dick two weeks out to the election.  If Bush does not blow the debate on Wednesday like he did on the first one he will slowly surge and never look back.  

The only way I see Bush loosing is if he totally blows this next debate, or the Democrats have something huge on Bush.  I don't think they have it.  They fired their guns in the last election and did not succeed.  They will need to have a photo of Bush frolicking with farm animals for any real October surprise.

But then again I could be totally wrong.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

"Assault Rifles" were never banned in the first place.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Kerry is going to really start looking like a limp dick two weeks out to the election.  If Bush does not blow the debate on Wednesday like he did on the first one he will slowly surge and never look back.

I really want to believe this.

It is logical but the last few weeks has gone against common logic.

1. Oil prices skyrocketing for no good reason.
2. Gas prices up.
3. Iraq still unstable.
4. Poor job numbers for September.
5. Stock market jittery.
6. Strong economy being eclipse by above and media bias.
7. Bad first debate.

Time will tell.

Philip
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
For the first time in this election cycle, I believe we are going to lose.

All along, I thought there was no way a Mass. liberal could win. Now he is starting to pull ahead in the polls.

It is all the fault of that idiot, GW Bush. How can you be so stupid that a guy like Kerry can win it all.

If Kerry wins, kiss your ass good-bye.

1. More terrorist attacks.
2. Higher taxes.
3. Anti-business.
4. More gun bans.

Still we can't yet admit defeat.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

besides #1, how is he going to LEGISLATE this BS?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#21]
I am willing to bet my AR that Kerry wins...any takers?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#22]

am willing to bet my AR that Kerry wins...any takers?

With a defeatist attitude like that I think your right.  Better save the gun thoug, ya might need it when the blue helmet guys show up.  Bush is going to have to really pooch screw this to loose.  That is what I believe, or Ohio goes to Kerry and he looses WI and IA.  Trust me, this is W's to loose at this point.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

What kind of AR to you have?  Describe it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#24]
SORRY------I meant assault rifles with all the goodies.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All along, I thought there was no way a Mass. liberal could win. Now he is starting to pull ahead in the polls.

It is all the fault of that idiot, GW Bush. How can you be so stupid that a guy like Kerry can win it all.

2. Higher taxes.
3. Anti-business.
4. More gun bans.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

besides #1, how is he going to LEGISLATE this BS?

2. Most of the tax cuts expire in the next few years. The one that will kill me is the dividend tax.
3. Appointments to Dept of Labor, Treasury, OSHA, etc.
4. Executive orders and appointments to ATF.

All of them - Court appointments especially the US Supreme Court.

Philip
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.georgewbush.com

DU troll to be exact. Good catch Ab.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#28]
i predict the candidate cowboy will ride that horse faced donkey from 6a to 6p nov 2, mis speaking, winking, thumbs upping, click clicking all the way home to the white house....

ride dem donkeys, ride dem donkeys... yeeeeeeee haaaaaaa

demo's can complain all they want, but we now only have two choices.
let's let bush finish the job.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Yeah, what kind of AR?  I'd take that bet in a heartbeat!

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#30]
We are in deep trouble. The polls show that Kerry won all three debates. Oil is $54 a barrel. The deficit is at a record 413B. 10 killed in Bagdad green zone. Dow below 10,000.

We are doomed. Bush single handedly destroyed the conservative movement.

Kerry will win.

Start bury your guns!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I'll take that bet.

IM me for verification.

45 states....and maybe California in GWB favor.

Please describ the AR

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

No.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I don't think Kerry will win. Even if he does win, he still loses. He will divide the country, destroy the economy, alienate our allies (he's already doing that), weaken the US politically and militarily. Taiwan will fall on his watch, Iraq may fall into a radical Islamic state. Iran will detonate a nuclear bomb and develop an ICBM capable of hitting anywhere on Earth. Terrorism will escalate extensively.

Kerry doesn't understand that the war on terror has been going on for 2000 years and will merely grow more intense over time. Muslims will not be a mere nuisance. They want to return to the days of putting millions of Christians to death and collecting tribute from the living. All of Islam is bound to Jihad. Those who don't fight us militarily are fighting us economically, politically and culturally. Every Mosque that is built in America is another fortress we will have to battle. France has joined them in all but appearances. Spain has surrendered as well.

This is a time of war and we need a fighting President. Kerry is NOT the right man, at the right time and the right place.

Kerry will never be the right man, never the right time and never the right place. His goal is to destroy this Nation.

And by the way philipk (troll) mistakes are made in all wars. Even WW2 and we won. If I fault Bush it's because he needs to allow the gloves to come off and let spill the terrorists blood.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:47:42 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Kerry will never be the right man, never the right time and never the right place. His goal is to destroy this Nation.

And by the way philipk (troll) mistakes are made in all wars. Even WW2 and we won. If I fault Bush it's because he needs to allow the gloves to come off and let spill the terrorists blood.

Who is arguing that Kerry is the right man? Of course his goal is to destroy the nation in many ways including giving away soverienty to the UN.

What I am saying is Kerry will win. Hitler was the wrong man at the time and he destroyed his nation. Yet, the German people voted him in office. Then he became a dictator. The wrong man can win.

Also don't shoot the messenger. I want Bush to win. I don't like being called a troll because I feel he will lose. I don't like being called a troll because I feel he was wrong on Iraq.

Remember this thread. I will bring it to the top when the election is decided.

Hopefully, I will admit I was wrong. However, I expect to cry that I was right.

Kerry will win.

Philip
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Rem700PSS - you have 3 people willing to take your bet for your AR - why haven't you responded?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Yeah, what kind of AR are you talking about, chief?!?!? Post pics, and I'll let you know if I want to take it from you after President Bush gets reelected!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:32:17 PM EDT
[#39]

I feel he was wrong on Iraq.

Late to the party I know, but this statement only proves you're a troll.  Ex-military officer Kerry has no grasp of a very simple doctrine of war.   Always engage the enemy in his own backyard to prevent him from engaging in yours.   Bush is absolutely correct on Iraq and Afganistan.  Do your research!!!  No country has ever been able to overcome a terrorist threat without confronting the terrorists on their own turf and with equal determination and force.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:31:39 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I feel he was wrong on Iraq.

Late to the party I know, but this statement only proves you're a troll.

So a troll is someone who disagrees with the majority?

I know this is a long thread so you may have missed an earlier post.

I don't have a problem with Iraq after the war. Bush did the best he could.

I had a problem with the way Bush back us into a corner before the war. Bush screwed up before the war ever happened. By March 2003, he had no choice but to go to war. A good leader aways leaves options open. Bush closed the door.

Still Bush is better than Kerry. Kerry is dangerous, but the sheple we vote him into office in November.

Philip
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#41]
I truly do not believe a president can be elected if he is not liked. Democrats do NOT like
Kerry!
But, they do hate Bush. I have a couple of hard-core Dem friends that may not even vote.

Watching the polls everday will only make you crazy...relax! I have faith that W will win.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#42]

philipk wrote:

I had a problem with the way Bush back us into a corner before the war. Bush screwed up before the war ever happened. By March 2003, he had no choice but to go to war. A good leader aways leaves options open. Bush closed the door.

Back us into a corner!? Seems to me that we backed the terrorist into a corner and have commenced an ass whippin'

When you are doing the right thing.... leaving options open is not necessary unless your a two faced politician!h.gif
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Rem700PSS, why won't you answer me regarding your bet?  You offered to bet your AR-15 rifle on Kerry winning.  Now you are ignoring all those who want to take you up on your bet?  Why?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I truly do not believe a president can be elected if he is not liked. Democrats do NOT like
Kerry!
But, they do hate Bush. I have a couple of hard-core Dem friends that may not even vote.

... It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We need Bush to win. However, it is hard to get behind someone that many of us conservatives view as a idiot.

Speak for yourself.

The reality of the case is that he speaks for many. Unfortunately.

Yeah, he speaks for many Democrats.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#46]

SPM681 , why won't you answer me regarding your bet? You offered to bet your AR-15 rifle if Bush wins. Now you are ignoring all those who want to take you up on your bet? Why?

I have not followed this thread in a few day.  I never bet my ar on this.  why would i bet a gun on bush winning if i support bush.  that would be like saying i'm for the yankees and will give you 1500.00 if the yankees win??

i did say to the guy that was willing to bet his ar that kerry was going to win to save it as his defeatist attitude would only cause him to loose.

maybe you and i read and comprehend on a different level?? i looked for a statement where i said i would bet my rifel and cant find it.

here are the two posts that i made

Well here are the reasons we will win.

The republicans have TWICE the amout of money as the dems at this point. Once the debates are over look for a huge add push in the last two weeks. Are you looking for a bloody fistfight?? It's coming to a TV screen near you.

Stolen Valor. The dems are going to Buzz themselves to death with this one alone. This will make the main stream news in the next few days in a big time way. The dems are making to much noise for it not to be picked up. If they succeed in getting it pulled that will creat more news and interest in it. For what it' worth they will not succeed in getting it pulled. The FEC can't stop it either. I was reading on DUh that if the FEC picks it up they will not issue a ruling for 60 days. I'll be finishing my Christmas shopping in 60 days and Bush will be gearing up for the State of the Union.

October surprise?? Rove says he has two surprises for Kerry. I think one of them is the Stolen Valor angle. I believe the other will be something to do with Vietnam, either a release of ALL of Kerry's records or the mysterious photo/movie footage of Kerry torching the flag. Some have said they have seen it. Is it the truth?

Vietnam. Vietnam will come to the forefront again after the debates.

Tommy Franks. When Tommy Franks starts talkin people will start listening. I expect we will see him in some Bush adds in the next few weeks. He's already on the campaign in four states for Bush.

Blue states. Look real hard at the blue states. Kerry is weak in states that he should have hammered down. Maine. Kerry leads by 1 or 2 points. New Jersey. I saw a poll that had Kerry ahead by 3. That's huge in my opinion. Wisconcin and Iowa. Bush will win Wisconcin and maybe Iowa. If he wins these he does not need Ohio, and that is my one big worry.

Kerry is going to really start looking like a limp dick two weeks out to the election. If Bush does not blow the debate on Wednesday like he did on the first one he will slowly surge and never look back.

The only way I see Bush loosing is if he totally blows this next debate, or the Democrats have something huge on Bush. I don't think they have it. They fired their guns in the last election and did not succeed. They will need to have a photo of Bush frolicking with farm animals for any real October surprise.

But then again I could be totally wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am willing to bet my AR that Kerry wins...any takers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a defeatist attitude like that I think your right. Better save the gun thoug, ya might need it when the blue helmet guys show up. Bush is going to have to really pooch screw this to loose. That is what I believe, or Ohio goes to Kerry and he looses WI and IA. Trust me, this is W's to loose at this point.

help me out here??

if you can tell me where i bet my ar i will appoligize, remove the offer and resign from the board.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#47]

YHBT - HAND!!!! DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

2. Higher taxes.
3. Anti-business.
4. More gun bans.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

News flash friend. THOSE POLLS ARE UNSCIENTIFIC! for one not everyone in the US has access to the internet like you might think. 2. not everyone votes on those polls and 3. those polls are regularly bombed by one group or another whether it be conservative or liberal that have figured out how to beat the system and vote more than once. For instance a few hundred or thousand votes could be from ONE PERSON.

Those polls are simply a fixture, an entertaining fixture at that. The real decision will be made at the real polls in Nov. and in those polls you only vote ONCE.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:28:44 AM EDT
[#49]
DOH!  Terribly sorry there, SPM!  That post on betting the AR was from Rem700PSS, right after your initial one.  My apologies - my eyesight aint what it used to be.  My mistake - I'll edit those posts.  

BTW - is my eyesight deceiving me again, or is that a THUD in your avatar?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:02:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Kerry winning?

That makes me a saaaaaad panda.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top