Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/8/2004 1:45:16 PM EDT
This is a web page that was to me I watched the video twice on it. It does take about 10 mins to watch but it does bring up a lot of good points tell me what you guys think of it.

www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Not this shit again...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
what am I missing. This a DU trick
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#4]
EDITED... Because tayous1 is in Iraq, apparently, and is thus not to be labeled as "sheeple".

Keep safe tayous1, that link is a real can o' worms, didn't mean to jump on ya.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I may have a low post count, and I may have told myself that I'm going to be civil on these boards, but this BS gets me spun up like no other.  I was in the Pentagon that day and the GD aircraft cockpit (what was left of it) and front wheel strut assembly came to rest outside our offices. I was with a team that alerted the FBI and helped them find aircraft parts identifying the plane as an American Airliner within 45 minutes of the attack.  I can go on and on - but this is BS.  Think about it - a plane going 350-400mph strikes a building and people think they will find it intact?    There were thousands of plane parts scattered all over the scene, most were small pieces.  There were plenty of large pieces, including the engines, but they were mostly insde the impact area.   I'd post pics but the darn photo server doesn't seem to be working right now - must be another conspiracy - also not many pics were released because of the sheer volume of classified information dislodged as a result of the strike and follow-on explosive event due to the jet fuel.  I also have tens of dozens of photos.....I need to chill, this will make my eyes bleed.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Come on man!  Where's your brain!?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#7]
hmmm good question?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:10:59 PM EDT
[#8]
"Scary shit about 9/11"???  How bout almost 3,000 dead here and over 1,000 dead and counting "over there".

But be careful about speaking up against you're government.  You could be next...

Next to...

Have an accident.
Die of "natural causes"
Have a heart attack
Commit suicide in an office where you could eat off the floor it's so clean after your death
Be a victom of "Gang Violence" in your suburban neighborhood
Chased down by a couple of "Quantico types" in black suburbans who just want "the tape"

Shall I continue?????????
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I may have a low post count, and I may have told myself that I'm going to be civil on these boards, but this BS gets me spun up like no other.  I was in the Pentagon that day and the GD aircraft cockpit (what was left of it) and front wheel strut assembly came to rest outside our offices. I was with a team that alerted the FBI and helped them find aircraft parts identifying the plane as an American Airliner within 45 minutes of the attack.  I can go on and on - but this is BS.  Think about it - a plane going 350-400mph strikes a building and people think they will find it intact?    There were thousands of plane parts scattered all over the scene, most were small pieces.  There were plenty of large pieces, including the engines, but they were mostly insde the impact area.   I'd post pics but the darn photo server doesn't seem to be working right now - must be another conspiracy - also not many pics were released because of the sheer volume of classified information dislodged as a result of the strike and follow-on explosive event due to the jet fuel.  I also have tens of dozens of photos.....I need to chill, this will make my eyes bleed.  

Defender3,

I feel your pain bud.  You and I both know what we personally saw there.  This same thing keeps popping up every few months.  It made me furious the first few times but I've come to accept that some folks will believe the conspiracy theory over the facts no matter what we say.

E-95
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:19:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I will be glad to upload the photos to my AR15 server space and give you the links so you can post them.  Im me for my email address if interested.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#11]
How fucking much of the towers were left after they collapsed????????????and this dipshit thinks that a jet going hundreds of miles an hour hitting a building will be found somewhat intact............................HELLO...................
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Gentlemen, please let it be known that tayous1 is currently fighting in Iraq
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#13]
What's scary is that some people are actually stupid and insensisitive enough to keep rehashing bullshit like this.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#14]
E-95 - I'm there for ya Bro...I remember what your team went through in the building - I still wake up at night sweating sometimes.  

Robert2011 - I'm a team member, so I should have space also????  I went to log in but the page would not come up.  IM sent though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:26:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Aluminum aircraft doing 400+MPH hitting the ground will result in no more aircraft. Recognizable anyway; just itty-bitty tieeny-tiny peices, with the exception of engines.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Defender3,
E-95

I'm so glad I have 2 other people here that were also there to help me combat these stupid sites.

*edit*
Nothing against you tayous, I realize that you are just the messenger.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#17]
BB - Just for the record - the plane struck between the first and second floors and did not impact the ground.  The right wing struck a diesel fuel tank that serviced the helo pad and started it ablaze.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
BB - Just for the record - the plane struck between the first and second floors and did not impact the ground.  The right wing struck a diesel fuel tank that serviced the helo pad and started it ablaze.

Exactly, there was no direct contact with the ground. There was a glancing blow about a 200 feet from the point of impact. It barely disturbed the grass, on the other hand those street lights along 28 did not fare so well.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#19]
I stand corrected...but I don't think it would affect the results.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Tayous1 - Thanks for your service and keep your body armor on and your head down!

You should know that the first conspiracy on the Pentagon attack came from a French author who made millions on a book he wrote.  French - that should say it all.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:36:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm so glad I have 2 other people here that were also there to help me combat these stupid sites.

*edit*

I'm with you Stillie.

Tayous, I agree with Stillie and hold nothing against you on this one.  Just be aware that you've got two active duty military and one federal USAR guy that were all at the Pentagon telling you that site is full of inaccuracies and fabrications.

Edit:  And I also want to thank you for your service.  Stay safe!

E-95
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#23]
BB-didn't mean it that way - sorry  You're right, at that speed, a little skip or bounce makes no difference.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Stillie - I've got a couple of pics of the street lights down damaging some cars.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:49:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Ok, simple experament:

1) Take an empty soda can

2) light a good-sized campfire

3) Throw can in fire

What happens? Why, it burns up...

That's right ALUMINUM (which is what AIRPLANES are made of) BURNS!

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Tayous1

Thank you for your service!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*edit*

I'm with you Stillie.

Tayous, I agree with Stillie and hold nothing against you on this one.  Just be aware that you've got two active duty military and one federal USAR guy that were all at the Pentagon telling you that site is full of inaccuracies and fabrications.

Edit:  And I also want to thank you for your service.  Stay safe!

E-95

Thanks for the Info on that my Brother sent me the site so I thought I'd have a look at it. I'm not on this site as much as I was say two and a half years ago and I thought that anyone who could tell me if this was true or not would be all you guys here. I'm right now training to go back to Iraq for the third time so I don't get a lot of time to spend on this site.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:56:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Defender3, thanks for your service. Those like you constantly stay in my thoughts and prayers.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:04:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Thanks for the Info on that my Brother sent me the site so I thought I'd have a look at it. I'm not on this site as much as I was say two and a half years ago and I thought that anyone who could tell me if this was true or not would be all you guys here. I'm right now training to go back to Iraq for the third time so I don't get a lot of time to spend on this site.

Glad we could help.  Once again, thanks for protecting our nation.

E-95
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#31]
tayous1…

They did not find the other 3 hijacked planes from 9-11… they did find pieces of all the planes and there are plenty of photos of airplane debris around the Pentagon.

As pointed out above aluminum burns at fairly low temperatures.

That wing of the Pentagon had just finished a renovation in which it was hardened to protect against attack including large scale explosive attack.

When you get an airplane strike on a hardened concrete building the initial type of damage expected is a single hole. The wings of the aircraft tend to fold around the main fuselage and follow the fuselage in to the single hole.

There were hundreds of eye witnesses to the airplane hitting the Pentagon.

If no Plane hit the Pentagon what happen to the plane that disappeared and the people on it.

First thing to remember when getting information on the internet is believe nothing that does not come from a source you know to be reliable and even then verify the information.

Thanks for your service, Gods speed and be careful.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
hackvan.com/pub/stig/pix/random/natural-snack-mascot.jpg

I SEE NIP...wait.  never mind
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
This is a web page that was to me I watched the video twice on it. It does take about 10 mins to watch but it does bring up a lot of good points tell me what you guys think of it.

www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

I love how they have some old (assumed) nazi germany speach in the background.. heh.. reeeeeeeetarrrds.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#34]
OK - Let's see if I can post these shots.

This is a shot of the debris field to the front and left of the impact area.  You can see clearly a piece of the American Airliner.  All those other small pieces are fragments of the building or plane.

Here's a shot of the debris field that is closer to the impact area.  You can see that the impact resulted, except for the cables, in very small fragments.

This last shot is the exit hole the aircraft made in the "C" ring Naval OPS center before coming to rest in A&E Drive.  The greenish colored items are aircraft parts from the forward fuselage/cockpit area.  What you can't see in the hole is a bad guy still strapped into a seat.

Thanks to everyone who offered to host and help.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly, there was no direct contact with the ground. There was a glancing blow about a 200 feet from the point of impact. It barely disturbed the grass, on the other hand those street lights along 28 did not fare so well.

You mean 27, Washington Blvd., right???  Rt. 28 runs between Sterling and Manassas...BTW, I used to work at the Pentagon...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#36]
¿Anybody got a link to the recent thread showing the F4 that they put on the track and accelerated into the concrete wall? How much was left of the jet?? Now, WTF do you think happened to that airliner???

It vaporized in the same way!!

wganz

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Defender3,

Excellent photos.  They're all new to me.  I have a photo of my brother and I in the exit hole in the C ring but by the time we showed up all the debris in the serviceway was cleared (including the bad guy).  That one landing gear strut was still in the rubble just inside the hole though.

E-95
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#38]
I sure would like to see more pics if possible.  Especially of the bad guy and the landing gear.  Thanks, Defender3 for allowing us to see those.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
¿Anybody got a link to the recent thread showing the F4 that they put on the track and accelerated into the concrete wall? How much was left of the jet?? Now, WTF do you think happened to that airliner???

It vaporized in the same way!!

wganz

The name of the video is  concreteplane1.wmv

It shows up in a Google search.

Here is one:  http://69.93.149.132/files/concreteplane1.wmv
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Sorry - won't post any more pictures.  Learned that lesson the hard way when armchair assholes used the pictures to propose all sorts of "theories."  I'm not going through that again - some people just sit and type crap for their pleasure.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Gentlemen, please let it be known that tayous1 is currently fighting in Iraq

That does not make make what he posted any less of a steaming pile of bullshit.

That said, keep safe tayous1, and thank you for your sacrifice.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Sorry - won't post any more pictures.  Learned that lesson the hard way when armchair assholes used the pictures to propose all sorts of "theories."  I'm not going through that again - some people just sit and type crap for their pleasure.

You got that one right.

Just food for thought, if we didn't have numerous independant videos of the planes flying into the WTC, how many of the tin-foil-hat crowd would be saying that the towers fell because of something OTHER than a plane, and crying that there were to planes involved to begin with and that this was all a power grab by the bush administration etc etc etc

Excuse me, I'm going to go now.   Pretending to be a DUh'er for even a short time makes me sick.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#43]
I'll second that one.  People also still think that the Pentagon was struck by an errant military missile...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
You got that one right.

Just food for thought, if we didn't have numerous independant videos of the planes flying into the WTC, how many of the tin-foil-hat crowd would be saying that the towers fell because of something OTHER than a plane, and crying that there were to planes involved to begin with and that this was all a power grab by the bush administration etc etc etc

Excuse me, I'm going to go now.   Pretending to be a DUh'er for even a short time makes me sick.

Don't think that will stop them.  About four or five months ago there was some idiot convinced that the towers came down because of pre-rigged explosives.  I posted numerous arguments outlining structural steel performance in heavy fire conditions.  However, he refused to believe anything but his own misguided theories.

E-95
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Ya think that qualifies for an armchair asshole?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Dear Moderators…

…please immidiatly lock the account of ANYONE who posts this link again and make the world a better place!

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Dear Moderators…

…please immidiatly lock the account of ANYONE who posts this link again and make the world a better place!

ANdy

So tell me when they should lock up your account arm chair commando???
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Dear Moderators…

ANdy

That will just hide the facts from them and others. It is far better to let them post it and get these  pictures posted in response and set them and MANY others straight.

I read the "no-airplane, missile theory" websites a few months ago when I first saw them posted here. Then I visited the debunker sites. The one thing I never saw was actual pictures of aircraft wreckage. I think AR15.com is the first place any such pictures have been posted. I would not mind seeing them tacked, perhaps in the history forum.

Many thanks to Defender3 for the pictures.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:12:19 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dear Moderators…

ANdy

So tell me when they should lock up your account arm chair commando???

Just as soon as this 'Armchair Commando' retires from the Royal Navy…in another 6 years

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:26:44 AM EDT
[#50]
I dont Know What to belive All I know is that Al-Gore Invented the internet.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top