Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/1/2024 1:41:09 AM EDT
Not sure why all the hubub about lib on lib violence,
which is university leftists vs. activist leftists that they admire.

Except, perhaps, for this one thing.

I mostly don't care as it is two groups who basically hate me and most normal people in America (even if they can control the hate). So I only hope for good footage of wild shit and that they degrade each other significantly.

I feel like a foreigner watching a much milder version of the Floyd riots, just an observer who isn't in the crosshairs (thankfully, for once). Also interesting how they seemed to clamp down much more aggresively than during the summer of love. Maybe I'm misperceiving it.

Am I wrong? Misled or insane?
VOTE and share your thoughts!
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:42:28 AM EDT
[#1]
No option for "I don't care"
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:48:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Makes the left look crazy, supporting terrorists and wanting all jews dead.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:49:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Zero
Fucks
Given
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:49:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Let them fight
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:49:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Assss a fellow ziti appreciator, I added the straight option
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:51:27 AM EDT
[#6]
They're communist shits and a threat to America. There's valid ways to criticize Israel, but flying the Palestinian flag and acting like a jackass ain't it. To be honest, I don't think most of them even care about Palestine, it's just a vehicle to exploit to promote communist ideals.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:54:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Assss a fellow ziti appreciator, I added the straight option
View Quote

I just voted.

And Im not saying this to be edgy, but these universities have been a breeding ground for putting people out into the world who are doing this.

Whats going on over at Hillsdale?

Let them eat each other and cause all sorts of heartaches and expense.

Tomorrow, nothing will happen and donor money and tax money will still pour in and we'll cheer on their college teams.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:54:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:57:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Shows how badly colleges declined and got corrupted.  Colleges should be places where independent critical thinking is taught and promoted.  However, the current evemt just confirm they became indoctrination centers and have questionable educational value.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:57:37 AM EDT
[#10]
It's just typical election year shit stirring by the left.

There will be more. Stay tuned for George Floyd 2 burn all the cities bogooloo
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:59:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Sometimes I think a lot of college age folks just feel the need to protest against... something
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:59:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I just voted.

And Im not saying this to be edgy, but these universities have been a breeding ground for putting people out into the world who are doing this.

Whats going on over at Hillsdale?

Let them eat each other and cause all sorts of heartaches and expense.

Tomorrow, nothing will happen and donor money and tax money will still pour in and we'll cheer on their college teams.
View Quote

I basically agree and would add that those people hate normal Americans. I would say middle America for short, but it includes tens of millions urban Americans who have been totally shut out of the circle of influence

But I want to see a poll of GD, to get a better feel
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:01:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sometimes I think a lot of college age folks just feel the need to protest against... something
View Quote

Was that largely true prior to the post war world order?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:02:00 AM EDT
[#14]
This is where they get their foothold, their movement will build momentum from here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:11:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This is where they get their foothold, their movement will build momentum from here.
View Quote

The BDS/Anti Israel stuff has been the point of the spear of lib foreign relations for going on three or four decades.

What makes this different? A much larger foreign student population? Anti Israeli sentiment? What is it?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:11:56 AM EDT
[#16]
I could be part of the cool kids and not care but, I care because I care about educating our youth and those with the desire to learn. I want a higher education to mean something again. I want our kids to not be indoctrinated into mindless chaos. I spent a good part of the day talking with a friend about homeschooling because public education is failing. There are kids that still just want to learn english, science, arithmatic...etc.
God save us.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:14:40 AM EDT
[#17]
I just want the protestors get the hickory shampoo.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:16:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
only the stupid ones
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:16:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're too kind. I want them deported. A lot of the teachers have to go too, for that matter.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:19:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:19:47 AM EDT
[#21]
You and everyone else cares because the media is telling you to care. Stop pretending it is anything else. Fucking pathetic.

Media reports protests, GD talks about protests.
Media reports tornadoes, GD talks about tornadoes.
Media reports Ukraine, GD talks about Ukraine.
Media reports elections, GD talks about elections.
Etc ad nauseum

Even if you don't watch the media, the people you talk to do and they parrot that shit.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:27:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You and everyone else cares because the media is telling you to care. Stop pretending it is anything else. Fucking pathetic.

Media reports protests, GD talks about protests.
Media reports tornadoes, GD talks about tornadoes.
Media reports Ukraine, GD talks about Ukraine.
Media reports elections, GD talks about elections.
Etc ad nauseum

Even if you don't watch the media, the people you talk to do and they parrot that shit.
View Quote

Well that's kinda the point of the thread, that I don't give a shit and want to see why anyone gives a shit about libs fighting

I can't see that many people giving a shit, but it is all over the place
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:30:11 AM EDT
[#23]
The normalization of terrorist groups.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:49:21 AM EDT
[#24]
I care because I've got two kids on the college track and the schools are revealing a lot about themselves.

I was just looking at Emory/Oxford because they seem to be handling things properly, found out they have a cool dual-degree program with Georgia Tech. It's too bad they only take 18 AP/DE credits, that'll likely be a dealbreaker.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 3:17:33 AM EDT
[#25]
The most fucked up thing is if you listen to any brief interviews with these assholes about 80% of them have weird foreign accents when they speak English.
Why are we tolerating guest students that act like this or immigrants that behave this way? Deport them, immediately.

A ton of the rest are low performance DEI admissions and rabble that aren’t even students at the colleges. The schools just don’t want to lose the tuition money from unqualified student and that sweet sweet ESG investment money and endowments
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:08:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I care because I've got two kids on the college track and the schools are revealing a lot about themselves.

I was just looking at Emory/Oxford because they seem to be handling things properly, found out they have a cool dual-degree program with Georgia Tech. It's too bad they only take 18 AP/DE credits, that'll likely be a dealbreaker.
View Quote

Understandable, it is the credential mechanism of our day, regardless of merit
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:10:21 AM EDT
[#27]
THese peoples are the future of America.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:37:40 AM EDT
[#28]
funny enough, from a small tally

" />
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:42:22 AM EDT
[#29]
I don't care at all, but I sure am enjoying watching the ucla crap happening tonight. I just watched some pro Palestine dude get beat up good with a metal dust pan!! It was funny!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:44:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They're communist shits and a threat to America. There's valid ways to criticize Israel, but flying the Palestinian flag and acting like a jackass ain't it. To be honest, I don't think most of them even care about Palestine, it's just a vehicle to exploit to promote communist ideals.
View Quote

Quoted:
Shows how badly colleges declined and got corrupted.  Colleges should be places where independent critical thinking is taught and promoted.  However, the current evemt just confirm they became indoctrination centers and have questionable educational value.

View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

"Broken windows" theory is often correct.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:47:08 AM EDT
[#31]
The only reason I care a bit is this emboldens them.  Some of them will do it no matter what but many of them are only doing this shit because there are no consequences and will likely carry this shit off off college campuses soon enough. If they were swiftly beaten down this shit would taper off real fucking quick and not spread
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:47:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I could be part of the cool kids and not care but, I care because I care about educating our youth and those with the desire to learn. I want a higher education to mean something again. I want our kids to not be indoctrinated into mindless chaos. I spent a good part of the day talking with a friend about homeschooling because public education is failing. There are kids that still just want to learn english, science, arithmatic...etc.
God save us.
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
You're too kind. I want them deported. A lot of the teachers have to go too, for that matter.
View Quote

Hickory shampoos first, then deport non-U.S. citizen agitators.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:49:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The normalization of terrorist groups.
View Quote

Quoted:
The only reason I care a bit is this emboldens them.  Some of them will do it no matter what but many of them are only doing this shit because there are no consequences and will likely carry this shit off off college campuses soon enough. If they were swiftly beaten down this shit would taper off real fucking quick and not spread
View Quote

ETA - Maybe, just maybe, the "I don't care" attitude is why this nation
         is the way it is now.  I used to be part of the "I don't care" club.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:03:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Because it is a symptom of a deeper illness in our society. I remember the riots of the late 60’s. Nothing good came of it. The kids and Grandkids of the 60’s revolution are our leaders today.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:15:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

You might not care about them, but they care about you, and at some point you will be forced to care...you better hope it isnt too late.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Beyond daydreaming about the terrorists getting what they truly deserve via crew served goodness , idgaf .

We all thought the summer of love in 20 would ensure a trump landslide . The fraud took care of that , so I don’t think this will hurt the Dems this fall as all Dems want death to all Israelis now .

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:24:44 AM EDT
[#37]
I really didn't know about them until yesterday when I saw an article about it.

I have no real interest in the cause either, so I guess I'll just stay away from colleges for awhile
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:28:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rebels without a cause.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:30:51 AM EDT
[#39]
I dont care one bit about the protests.

I have my own problems.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:31:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Rebels without a cause.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rebels without a cause.

Their balls have just dropped and they still have enough fucks to give to want to actually do something meaningful.

Unfortunately they end up just making a lot of noise most of the time.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:35:36 AM EDT
[#41]
I understand the Jewish student outrage over what these Hamas wannabe thugs are doing. However, where was the outrage from these kids when conservative guest speakers were run off with threats of physical assault? What about when the table, set-up by Christian students, offering information about abortion alternatives was violently overturned and the students threatened?

If you ONLY care about YOUR Rights, don’t be surprised when you stand alone.

However, gun owners can be just as bad, if not worse with regards to ignoring that lesson
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:08:26 AM EDT
[#42]
I think it’s great, been able to throw the whole fascist thing back in liberals faces when the ones they support are acting just like 1930s brownshirts.
Somewhat reminiscent of Kristallnacht.
Also, screw the colleges and universities, they bred this unrest, it’s about time it came back to bite them on the ass.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:19:08 AM EDT
[#43]
I'd be worried what my kids were getting exposed to if they were in college right now the most.   It's also a warm up for what's coming.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:24:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Violent leftists organizing with jihadist organizations nationwide.   I cannot imagine why that could be a cause for concern.

Also the mice thing is sketchy as fuck.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:47:50 AM EDT
[#45]
The smoothbrains are out again.  In force.

These are not "pro-Palestine" protesters.  They are the tools of well-organized and well-funded progressive Marxists who wish to reverse the enlightenment and destroy every element of Western civilization.

To believe that what you are seeing in a college near you is a 1st Amendment protest by well-meaning young people is so naive it pains me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:50:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Why... because it's a pretty good indicator of just how much trouble we're in.
You'd have to be borderline comatose not to care, IMO.

Quoted:
These are not "pro-Palestine" protesters.  They are the tools of well-organized and well-funded progressive Marxists
who wish to reverse the enlightenment and destroy every element of Western civilization.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:52:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Because we have terrorist sympathizers who are being encouraged by our government. The amount of support by the left is unbelievable

Imagine if 6 months after 9/11 half the country started rooting for al-queda and the government encouraged it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:53:35 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't want to see the demographic that they are protesting for gain a greater foothold here in the US. That, and the fact that they already own a sizable part of the nearest municipality and I don't want them or their rhetoric to spread a single inch further. Other than that, I keep being disappointed that hickory shampoo is not being applied in overwhelming amounts.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:54:40 AM EDT
[#49]
I enjoy watching liberals eat their own.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:57:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Because it is occurring on US soil by probable voters & future parents. They are absolutely nothing of value & will work to contribute the same...

...this country doesn't need that
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top