Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/23/2024 5:31:36 PM EDT
In the airports I see even more people wearing them but in the cities a lot of mainly women - older white women, black women any age and young blue haired women mostly but I’m noticing a trend
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been seeing a lot more lately too.   But mostly old white men.
Could be they have other issues, as many of them have seemed to be a bit frail.

Also some younger males.  20ish looking.  Also mostly not physically fit looking guys really.   Not obeses, but the physique of someone who spends too much time playing video or computer games.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Was in Boston a few days last week, probably saw more people wearing masks in three days than I do in three months around here.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

Lot of people have been wearing masks in cities well before Covid.

A lot of it had to do with living in areas with high population density and trying not to get sick (or if you're sick, trying not to get others sick).

One of my friends has a compromised immune system and was bitching about people coughing away in shopping aisles way back in the 90s. She would always go out with a mask on.

If you ever spent time in Japan or China in the 90s or 00s, you would see people wearing masks everywhere.

Yes, I'm sure there is still a few covid morons out there but feel like you're only noticing it now because the topic has been so politicized.
View Quote

Pre-covid, I only saw the occasional mask wearing Asian in big cities. Not nearly what I see now.  And I traveled 2-3 times a month.  LA, SF, Chicago, NYC, etc.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

I literally passed a lesbian couple - shaved bald head with her blue hair girlfriend in the airport 10 minutes ago
View Quote
pics and/or vids?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Masking and riots are the new spring fashion
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
pics and/or vids?
View Quote

You are bad….
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#7]
People not being forced to wear masks by some government demand, you say?  People wearing masks because they want to wear masks you say?

Better make a GD post.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I have seen an uptick as well OP. Atl, Denver and KC in the last month.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#9]
pics and/or vids?
View Quote

You wouldn’t have wanted to see - no tits, below average faces just very androgynous unappealing
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#10]
It helps me know who is not intelligent.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I haven’t seen a general uptick. I did see someone today wearing a mask who doesn’t usually, but that’s because she was sick last week. That may be a cultural change, only Asians used to do that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#12]
The television told them it makes them safe.
I'm convinced some of these people will wear masks in public the rest of their lives.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Cities I’m referring to are NYC, Washington D.C., Newark, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago etc.

I should be passing thru Miami for a day next week so we’ll see while I’m there for a couple hours waiting for my connecting flight.

Anyway these are all big cities in blue states so far.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Here, the only ones still wearing masks are black people and a rare nurse or elderly person (there's a major hospital in my area). Probably only a few in a hundred I see wearing them still. This is a city of about 175k people.

Cities I’m referring to are NYC, Washington D.C., Newark, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago etc.

I should be passing thru Miami for a day next week so we’ll see while I’m there for a couple hours waiting for my connecting flight.

The Cleveland Airport last night had a bunch of people wearing masks. More whites than any other race and evenly divided by sex.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#14]
In the airports I see even more people wearing them but in the cities a lot of mainly women - older white women, black women any age and young blue haired women mostly but I’m noticing a trend
View Quote

Metoo#
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#15]
pics and/or vids?
View All Quotes

I literally passed a lesbian couple - shaved bald head with her blue hair girlfriend in the airport 10 minutes ago
pics and/or vids?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:34:16 PM EDT
[#16]

I'm just wondering why there's noticeably more people wearing masks this month compared to what I've seen in the last year.

So far several people are posting pollen in replies
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Advtrbound:
Just finished up a run. Passed a guy walking his dog and he had a mask on. I would like to say, "look at that fool, afraid of covid and walking alone outside" but the truth is more likely he is trying to get a walk in and not die from all the pollen in the air here.
Honestly, if someone wants to wear a mask, more power to them, why should I judge? I just mind my own business and let life continue.

I'm just wondering why there's noticeably more people wearing masks this month compared to what I've seen in the last year.

I think the ACT BLUE has some actions on their daily agendas that might get something like masks noticeable .just testing responses.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:36:37 PM EDT
[#17]
I hope the mask thing stays around forever.

Never know when you might want to wear a mask without attracting extra attention.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:
DO IT !!!   FOR THE CHILDREN !!

or face the wrath of the universal liberal white feminazi activist  

https://www.tampabay.com/resizer/v2/seneca-bristol-of-bradenton-with-the-276RG4BVNJAHPPY7JVVLKDGVNQ.JPG?auth=893187d1e48a6da141c1781f84ebccb2e7f60a39184e5e6c0a7dc922b9d5624e&width=620

(she took hers off to scream louder)

Not going to lie. People living their lives is much less alarming than the lady? in that pic
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Millennial:

Never know when you might want to wear a mask without attracting extra attention.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Only place I'm seeing masks being used is on TV at all these pro-Palestine protests on college campuses.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#21]
I never really stopped seeing them whenever I venture out to the city.  I saw some yesterday at the grocery store in town even.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:41:43 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

I have seen more 50s and up white liberal transplants wearing them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I see people here bringing them back too. It’s like a desperate attempt to show that they were right or not admit they were wrong.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#25]
In my AO they haven't gone away for older asian and black folk (30-40% from what I've seen), the purple haired folks and the crazies. On my last trip, to find my gate, I followed the purple haired and masked up people.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:54:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eac223] [#26]
Been seeing that trend here in the Seattle/Tacoma area lately. Mainly with multi hair color, younger chicks that work in places like Starbucks and the pet store.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Stupid people advertising the fact they are stupid. Same as Biden bumper stickers.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
Stupid people advertising the fact they are stupid. Same as Biden bumper stickers.
View Quote

Seeing those too as I drive around these cities - surreal people are proud of that
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#29]
I’m wearing a mask because there are lots of dirty illegal aliens who have not been vaccinated against diseases and who bring weird strains of diseases into the country
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#30]

I’m just wondering why there’s noticeably more people wearing masks this month compared to what I’ve seen in the last year.

View Quote

Presidential election season. Wearing a mask during the 2020 election was a sign of support for Biden. In Texas the Democrat controlled counties put draconian measures in place the Republican counties didn’t do much at all. Because of this the State of Texas took away the authority in the emergency management chain of authority for county health officials to deviate from the Texas State plans.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

I have seen more 50s and up white liberal transplants wearing them.
View Quote

Yeah I’ve noticed senior citizen couples in which the husband is effeminate in these big cities in blue states wear them oddly sometimes the wife doesn’t
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Spring time. Probably mostly libs that will blame climate change for pollen.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#33]

No just dragging their luggage on wheels.

Man I’ve learned the hard way, fork out $$$$ for the giant Dakine luggage wheels that can take a beating and keep rolling

Those smaller wheels luggage don’t cut it
View Quote

The last time I broke a luggage wheel I scavenged the roller blade wheels off of my daughter’s skates she out grew. They were an exact fit and are stout with ball bearings and such.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By JohnfromHR:
I’m wearing a mask because there are lots of dirty illegal aliens who have not been vaccinated against diseases and who bring weird strains of diseases into the country
View Quote

Yeah that whole testing of who the fuck knows who those people are crossing the border like the Floyd rioters and protests on social distance rules went out the window.

People can do whatever they want I’m just noticing a pattern and wondering what’s up.

It’s like when UGG boots became popular not just with girls at the beach I started noticing women everywhere wearing them after a decade of only seeing chicks at the beach wearing them
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
I think the ACT BLUE has some actions on their daily agendas that might get something like masks noticeable .just testing responses.
View Quote

Would make sense for big cities as opposed to people doing their own thing outside major urban centers
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Hobby? No

But sure okay I let it go

Are you going to send me a PMAG now?
View Quote

I don't owe you anything
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Last 2 people I've seen wearing masks:

A 70ish white lady walking into Aldi with a mask AND a full face shield.  My thought is if you have reason for that level of concern I'm not going to question it, but why the hell don't you just get curbside pickup?

A 20ish African American male walking down a sidewalk by himself
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Thank you for telling me who you are voting for.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#39]

Yeah that whole testing of who the fuck knows who those people are crossing the border like the Floyd rioters and protests on social distance rules went out the window.

People can do whatever they want I’m just noticing a pattern and wondering what’s up.

It’s like when UGG boots became popular not just with girls at the beach I started noticing women everywhere wearing them after a decade of only seeing chicks at the beach wearing them
View Quote

Maybe people are wearing masks again as part of a plan to desensitize people to mask wearing for hiding your identity. These people think of these things and plan much better than we do. Notice that once Biden became president. All these riots suddenly stopped and nobody ever asked the question who delivered pallets of bricks and rocks to these riot areas who paid for occupied Wall Street, etc., conveniently masks hide peoples identities. I think as peoples anxiety levels rise their fear of things like germs does too. I noticed anxious people in the morning at Costco wearing masks and I always see Asian people wearing masks. I think that’s probably because a lot of Asia is dirty and there are lots of germs and illnesses there. I’ve also seen Asian people take a lot of shit to the extreme. There’s an elderly Asian couple. They’re both professors that live down the street from me. They’ve only spoken to their children through a window on the side of their house for the past few years they get shit delivered from Amazon. They leave they bring it in wearing mask and gloves and apparently they leave it in a room in their house for a day for germs to die  off before they open It, some people are crazy
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Explorer225:
OP is this a new hobby? Just let it go already.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/beathorse-20.gif
View Quote

Should he wave to you the next time he sees you masked in public?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:42:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dbrad197] [#41]

I’m just wondering why there’s noticeably more people wearing masks this month compared to what I’ve seen in the last year.

View Quote

I did some yard work with a mask this weekend because the pollen is shitty. Should have covered my eyes too😂

Edit for my joke when I saw some of the blue hair posters in here.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Spring time. More people are out and about and yes, they're afraid of their shadow and the invisible death viruses. Shockingly, they still think Covid is going to kill them. Our government at work.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Millennial:

View Quote

I agree with this point.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#44]
I got Covid last week on my trip to Louisiana.  Picked it up in Lafayette.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:58:05 PM EDT
[#45]
It's riot season
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Burnsy:
Why are we not allowed to talk about what we see in the world around us?  Is there a reason you want to people to not do that?
View Quote

Of course there is. By my recollection it is prevalent in the 22,23 & 24 crowd.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#47]

No just dragging their luggage on wheels.

Man I’ve learned the hard way, fork out $$$$ for the giant Dakine luggage wheels that can take a beating and keep rolling

Those smaller wheels luggage don’t cut it
View Quote

I lost a wheel on my Dakine gearbag dragging it though a couple inches of snow in Reykjavik. The only time I wore a mask during covid was that trip to Iceland and a trip to Ireland, both in 2020, and when I'd go to the grocery store (their rules) I'd get the stink eye in town (small Socal mountain town) but I didn't have the fear. The local bar even papered their windows and turned it into a speakeasy.

Only the elderly are wearing masks these days.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By countryflatlander:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By countryflatlander:
Originally Posted By Explorer225:
OP is this a new hobby? Just let it go already.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/beathorse-20.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#49]
I wear  my confederate flag mask to offend the overwhelming sensitivities and to remain anonymous.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#50]
I live near Olympia,  the leftist shithole running this state. It's a daily thing to see fruitcakes wearing masks.  I see them out walking their dogs, driving alone, shopping, etc., all with their virtue signals over their faces.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top