User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 58
Posted: 2/15/2024 12:04:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK]
Robert Goveia and Viva Frei.

Link coming.

Fani Willis DAY OF RECKONING! Trial Day 2 - Viva Frei Live WITH COMMNENTARY!

Update...

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sbhaven:
Megyn Kelly: Fani Willis Gets to Stay, But Nathan Wade Has to Go, Rules Judge McAfee, with Alan Dershowitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKR5g0gV7M
Megyn Kelly is joined by Alan Dershowitz, author of "Get Trump," to discuss Judge Scott McAfee’s ruling in the Fani Willis disqualification case allowing Fani Willis to stay but forcing Nathan Wade to leave, how McAfee tried to "split the baby" and have it both ways, and more.
View Quote

Metaphorically, if you split the baby, it dies.  Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#2]
MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT MARXIST CUNTS!

This country is overrun with fucking evil and disgusting cock suckers and NeverTrumpers support them!

That fucking hood rat criminal shouldn’t even be able to clean the toilets in a courthouse!
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Hostile1:

Yes, it's obnoxious, but I don't want an echo chamber
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hostile1:
Originally Posted By Strike6:
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Originally Posted By Dull-shooterM4:

Not one bit. His words and actions are being twisted and misconstrued.  “What he really means “ and “dog whistle”  are constantly coming out of the mouths of his detractors.  People who act as if they know his true intent.  It’s funny. Because he is a terrible speaker in my opinion, but the msm still has to take everything out of context. Listen to the literal words, and most often, he’s spot on.

And the fucking documents case?  If it was even remotely a crime, it would be the presidential equivalent of jaywalking. Fucking joke. He could have declassified  anything and declared anything he wanted to be personal documents. His authority was above the archives. It’s fucking a process crime if that. (A vice president has no such authority however). Anyone pursuing this is doing so only out of “get trump”

All of it is get trump. It’s all bull shit and most of the country can see it for what it is.

One judge hits him with a record half billion dollar civil penalty for a fucking questionable appraisal!!????  Wtf?  How is that even remotely fair?  Or just?  It’s a fucking punishment.

lol.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430926/IMG_4173-3126185.jpg

So fucking sick of you. I don't give a fuck about Trump but you are just like an annoying little girl always bitching. How do you live with yourself?

Yes, it's obnoxious, but I don't want an echo chamber

for the sheer bulk quantity of TDS posts he produces, he must be a paid shill, "paid by the pound" for his posts.  just judging from the quantity, i'd guess his DU or DNC sponsors pay him maybe $10 for 100 posts.  In the olden days, people like this used to stuff envelopes.  or go door-to-door like Jehovah's witnesses.

JMO.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#4]
How can you find for one and not the other. They were in it together
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Jack_Rackham:
The judge was a contributor to Fannie's campaign.  He should have recused himself.  

While Fani's perjury is important, what's more important are the meetings at the White House.
View Quote

It's weird the judge kinda just skipped right past that...
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:27:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fla556guy] [#6]

I've posted over and over again that we need to hold all elected officials accountable.

But whenever the conversation of Trump's wrongdoings come up (which this thread is about), the only defense is to attack the prosecutor, or "whatabout Biden". Nobody will defend trumps actions, because they are indefensible. But saying as much makes somebody a leftist. lol.
View Quote
The things you claim trump did are far less worse than anything career politicians do to us ask the time.

He was a wrecking ball and just his presence in the race continues to drive these cunts mad.

You just don't get it.  Trump is not who I'd want in office if the government wasn't a hive of villainy, but since it is .. he's the perfect tool for the job of knocking them off their game.

Stop clutching your pearls for a minute and look at the bigger picture.  

We aren't in polite discourse type of politics.

This is political trench warfare, ww1 style
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Wade gets to keep all the money?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:29:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#8]
Originally Posted By callmestick:
Judge fucked up hoping someone else does the heavy lifting for him.  Or he's ok with people committing perjury in his court room.

Fani still has to worry about Kemp and Congress though.
View Quote

Kemp is a RINO. And N_T.
I doubt.
He went minimalist to keep the (R) by his name.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Why Fani Willis Staying on the Georgia Case is GOOD For Donald Trump, with Andy McCarthy

Why Fani Willis Staying on the Georgia Case is GOOD For Donald Trump, with Andy McCarthy
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#10]
When the judge blocked the request for Wades bank records i knew then who’s side he was on.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:31:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#11]
Originally Posted By p3590:
I am honestly not sure how that plays out when the initial illegal evidence was provided by a private party, not an agent of the government.  

Fruit of the poisonous tree is really clear when it is the police, or an paid police informant, illegally gathering something.

This would be more akin to if one drug dealer broke into another drug dealer's vacation home in a different state, took pictures of a customer list/log book and emailed it to the police in their home state.  

If it was a FL state court case against Trump, I could see the evidence being suppressed, since it was a violation of the same state's law.  Since the conduct was legal in GA as a single party state, I somewhat lean towards it not being suppressed.

View Quote

Jordan Fuchs was an aide to Raffensberger , that's why she was recording it .  I'd call her an agent of the State Government.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SkullFarmer:
One theory I've seen proposed is that the judge is simply punting to the appellate court or to the state bar to actually do something about it.  Judges are politicians, too.
View Quote

there's an election for his job in May.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By panzersergeant:

Just curious. Do you have any account warnings, and if so, how many? Because you seem to go out of your way to push people's buttons.
View Quote

Yes. I have a pile of account warnings.

And I don’t try to push people’s buttons. I just post my opinions. Call it like I see it. There are just a bunch of members here who don’t live in the real world, and assume anybody who doesn’t drink the orange cool-aid is here for nefarious purposes.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:36:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sbhaven] [#14]
No surprise. Wade resigns from the Willis's team.

Phil Holloway ✈️
@PhilHollowayEsq
Nathan Wade has resigned from #FaniWillis team

So Fani stays on

Edit to add: Also from Phil Holloway.
Well #FaniWillis gets to stay with no apparent consequences
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ceetee:

Hmm.  I'm not calling you a liar.  But I've never read any posts from you attacking the current administration with as much fervor as you attack Trump.  Pudding, meet proof.
View Quote

Do you know why that is?

It’s because Biden isn’t the Republican nominee. He is the enemy. You know it, I know it, we all know it. He is a given. Nothing to be done about it.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:46:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#17]
Originally Posted By sbhaven:
No surprise. Wade resigns from the Willis's team.

Phil Holloway ✈️
@PhilHollowayEsq
Nathan Wade has resigned from #FaniWillis team

So Fani stays on
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GIu_ieobwAAI63C?format=jpg&name=large
Edit to add: Also from Phil Holloway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hSRP5lj674
View Quote

Did Wade learn that signature in law school ?

Hopefully the IRS comes calling .
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Yes.

Now enough with the childish whatabout…. Whatabout… whataboutism.

It makes you look silly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

How about Biden ?

Yes.

Now enough with the childish whatabout…. Whatabout… whataboutism.

It makes you look silly.

Anyone who complains about “whataboutism” that I have met in real life is either extreme left or full marxist.

In my exp. Anyone ever hear this from a moderate or right-winger?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#19]

I’ve posted over and over again that we need to hold all elected officials accountable.

But whenever the conversation of Trump’s wrongdoings come up (which this thread is about), the only defense is to attack the prosecutor, or “whatabout Biden”. Nobody will defend trumps actions, because they are indefensible. But saying as much makes somebody a leftist. lol.
View All Quotes

The very word "whataboutism" is bullshit.  I personally dislike Trump,  as a person. I've made my feelings on that very clear.  He made stupid mistakes as President that I wish he hadn't.

None of that is at issue here.  In this thread, it's about equal protection under the law.  If you're not going to indict Biden, Clinton, Obama, or any of the rest with these bullshit charges, then you have zero justification for indicting Trump.  

And yes, "Republicans" like you, cheering the entire farce on because of your hatred for the man, HARM AMERICA.   You would do far better for the nation if you would simply swallow your words, and remain silent.

I’ve posted over and over again that we need to hold all elected officials accountable.

But whenever the conversation of Trump’s wrongdoings come up (which this thread is about), the only defense is to attack the prosecutor, or “whatabout Biden”. Nobody will defend trumps actions, because they are indefensible. But saying as much makes somebody a leftist. lol.

This thread is not about Trump or his alleged misconduct.

Trump did not make fanny and wade perjure themselves (which they did in this trial and in affidavits)

Trump did not make fanny publicly call anyone who thinks she lied a racist

Trump did not make up a bogus story about cash repayments

Trump did not threaten Bradley

This is all on fanny and wade
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:54:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:54:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Do you know why that is?

It’s because Biden isn’t the Republican nominee. He is the enemy. You know it, I know it, we all know it. He is a given. Nothing to be done about it.

View All Quotes

Hmm.  I'm not calling you a liar.  But I've never read any posts from you attacking the current administration with as much fervor as you attack Trump.  Pudding, meet proof.

Do you know why that is?

There absolutely IS something to be done about it.  Support the leading Republican candidate - the ONE man who might dethrone the Imposter King.  If you don't like some of his policies, fantastic.  Work to change his mind on those policies.

You refuse to support the leading Republican candidate.  Instead, you spend all your energy trying to convince everyone else NOT to vote for him.

That makes YOU "the enemy."
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Banana republic… officially
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#23]

And I don’t try to push people’s buttons. I just post my opinions. Call it like I see it. There are just a bunch of members here who don’t live in the real world, and assume anybody who doesn’t drink the orange cool-aid is here for nefarious purposes.
View Quote

How does one have a "pile" of account warnings and continue to post without being sanctioned?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:11:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JHS:

Anyone who complains about “whataboutism” that I have met in real life is either extreme left or full marxist.

In my exp. Anyone ever hear this from a moderate or right-winger?
View Quote

"Whataboutism" is a deflection for hypocrisy.  It's as simple as that.  And yes, I've only heard that from leftists.  Seems like it's the standard response to any discussion about a two-tiered justice system.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:13:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tallahasseezz] [#25]
All these cases were going to take another year or more to get through.  So Wade just lost out on 750K to a million dollars given his ridiculous billing.  Also his ex wife's attorney is going to go spelunking through all his bank and business records.  I find it very likely that he wasn't just paying for this trips.  It's possible he was giving Fani stacks of actual cash. He'll probably have to cut his Ex a huge check to keep that under wraps.  Also possible that Fani is getting kickbacks from her other contractors.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:15:22 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

People are showing you they are political prosecutions in which a Democrat is not charged, but a Republican is charged.  

While I agree that there are grounds for both to be charged, one has not been.  Charge both or don't charge both.  That is how the situation should be resolved.

This also applies to any election challenges.  Democrats have been openly challenging election results since 2000.  

Democrats have openly supported rioters. The attack on the Whitehouse during the summer on Jun 1st 2020.    

Again, look at the different results from one instance to the next.  It isn't whataboutism. The system will only be sustainable when justice is equally applied.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:15:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HotHolster] [#27]
The cunt resigned today and should be prosecuted.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:15:42 PM EDT
[#28]
So basically the ruling is "you two rascals knock it off."

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By midmo:

View Quote

that good ol' two-tier justice system I keep hearing about.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:20:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tallahasseezz] [#30]
Originally Posted By midmo:

View Quote

I think it reads like these people lied, but it's not my job to prosecute them.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By HotHolster:
View Quote

You have a Link?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:22:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:

You have a Link?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HotHolster:

You have a Link?

Think he means the male cunt.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#33]

“You led a team that secured a true bill of indictment against nineteen individuals who are accused of violating Georgia law to undermine the 2020 election for the former President of the United States,” Willis wrote in a letter obtained by the Guardian.

“Please accept my sincere gratitude on behalf of the citizens of Fulton county, Georgia, for your patriotism, courage, and dedication to justice. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#34]

You have a Link?
View Quote

Not seeing where Willis resigned , just Wade .  Whatever train he was riding on just ended . No MO' big money for nothing .
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Not seeing where Willis resigned , just Wade .  Whatever train he was riding on just ended . No MO' big money for nothing .
View Quote

Wade:

1) Loses out on at least another 750K
2) Ex Wife's lawyer is going to scour his bank and business records for missing "stacks of cash".
3) Bradley testified that Wade did his own divorce paperwork and had Bradley put his name on it.  Sounds like disbarment.

Now that he's off the case he's going to be an open target of investigation.  Nobody can claim it's interfering in the Trump case.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#36]

How does one have a "pile" of account warnings and continue to post without being sanctioned?
View All Quotes

He claims to be a graduate of the US Air Force academy. That makes him an officer, right? And he is putting his US taxpayer paid education to work antagonizing GD for coin or entertainment.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:36:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
Wade seems to be an arrogant slimeball.............not surprising
View Quote

Arrogant, Entitled, and Subpar IQ.

I'm shocked that Fulton Co employs such individuals......

🙄
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By JimEN:
She doesn't know continents?

She's the DA.
View Quote

The DIE DA.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#39]
So are they both out?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By brahm:

that was so weird. she just blurted it out. i don't think the lawyer heard her.
View Quote

Guess she gets a free pass then....

When does this sow's own trial begin??
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Yes. Let’s do it again.

I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans.
View Quote

How's this economy working out for you?  For me it has been horrible.

Glad you think your guy is making it better for the average American....
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#42]
If Wade paid the wife off with a big promissary note to uncontest the divorce, will he now be broke?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#43]

There absolutely IS something to be done about it.  Support the leading Republican candidate - the ONE man who might dethrone the Imposter King.  If you don't like some of his policies, fantastic.  Work to change his mind on those policies.

You refuse to support the leading Republican candidate.  Instead, you spend all your energy trying to convince everyone else NOT to vote for him.

That makes YOU "the enemy."
View Quote

I’m the enemy.

lol.

Best of luck to you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:43:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#44]
Originally Posted By billpete:

How's this economy working out for you?  For me it has been horrible.

Glad you think your guy is making it better for the average American....
View Quote

That's a Trump quote he uses for effect and response .  It's a trick .
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:43:16 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

I once got an account warning for linking a Pit thread into GD.  Two publicly accessible forums open to the entire internet. But hotlinking one  in the other got me a warning.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Consigli:

He claims to be a graduate of the US Air Force academy. That makes him an officer, right? And he is putting his US taxpayer paid education to work antagonizing GD for coin or entertainment.
View Quote

There are tons of communists in the DoD, officers included.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:46:02 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Staff or Mod troll account

Jay
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Where you stand as a citizen of this country starts and stops with your stance on wether the ghetto indictment is valid or not.  Hint:  something a ghetto rat prosecutor dreams up and gets an equally ghetto jury to buy off on, is guaranteed to be preposterous.  Having a political opponent tried on that and convicted by another ghetto jury is treasonous.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#49]
If Wade paid the wife off with a big promissary note to uncontest the divorce, will he now be broke?
View Quote

I bet when his Ex Wife's lawyer goes through all his financials there will be a bunch of Cash missing.  The interview with the lawyer that was posted in this thread was worth a watch.  He's probably going to have to give them all the cash he has to shut it up.  The Democrats are probably desperately working to find him a no show job.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
Me neither - apparently some aren't mature enough to scroll past the posters they don't care for.

I use the ignore button

View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 58
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top