User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 58
Posted: 2/15/2024 12:04:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK]
Robert Goveia and Viva Frei.

Link coming.

Fani Willis DAY OF RECKONING! Trial Day 2 - Viva Frei Live WITH COMMNENTARY!

Update...

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Unequivocally.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EvanWilliams:

Does Hillary deserve to be in jail?

Unequivocally.

But she is not, so why do you have such a hard on for getting Trump? Why should he be held to higher standards than her, when in reality, he has not been shown to break any laws?  It seems that not only are you OK with one side getting away with it while the other side gets attacked on BS, you actively support it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By XJ:
Would you guys please stop engaging and quoting Dave_A v2.87?    

That one reels you suckers in faster than Girl Scouts selling cookies next to a MJ dispensary
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#3]
So this lying arrogant twat will feel vindicated and empowered.
Corrupt judge or just a swamp hack or both.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Jordan Fuchs was in Florida when she recorded the call and then leaked it .   All this detailed in the book written about it .

Article in The Federalist on March 7 by Mollie Hemingway details it .
View Quote

This is my understanding of it. IIRC, she recorded and released it (in Fla, a 2 party state)
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 1Tribe:

This is my understanding of it. IIRC, she recorded and released it (in Fla, a 2 party state)
View Quote

With " Republican friends " like this , who needs any dem enemies ?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
So this lying arrogant twat will feel vindicated and empowered.
Corrupt judge or just a swamp hack or both.
View Quote
Get both wins again.

Fanny and wade should both be disbarred for lying to the court on the stand.  The case should be dropped.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#7]

I have opinions that Trumpers don’t care for.

And I back up my opinions with facts, laws, quotes, and documentation.

Sorry, not sorry.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By G_1759:

But it is Trolling! Every time too, Which is CoC.
Baiting others to commit a CoC is also a CoC.

I have opinions that Trumpers don’t care for.

And I back up my opinions with facts, laws, quotes, and documentation.

Sorry, not sorry.

I'm not a Trumper there high speed. You are just obnoxious and annoying. I never call anyone out. Well there is one on here....but you

Why don't you just stick to the Fani Willis thread with info that's pertinent to her and you can start your own "I hate Trump" thread and you and the other never Trumpers can suck each other's dicks in there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

But she is not, so why do you have such a hard on for getting Trump? Why should he be held to higher standards than her, when in reality, he has not been shown to break any laws?  It seems that not only are you OK with one side getting away with it while the other side gets attacked on BS, you actively support it.
View Quote

It shouldn't surprise anyone that we, like the left also have some insane people on the right.

Either that or they're just "pretending" to be on the right.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Hostile1:

Yes, it's obnoxious, but I don't want an echo chamber
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hostile1:
Originally Posted By Strike6:
Originally Posted By Dull-shooterM4:

Not one bit. His words and actions are being twisted and misconstrued.  “What he really means “ and “dog whistle”  are constantly coming out of the mouths of his detractors.  People who act as if they know his true intent.  It’s funny. Because he is a terrible speaker in my opinion, but the msm still has to take everything out of context. Listen to the literal words, and most often, he’s spot on.

And the fucking documents case?  If it was even remotely a crime, it would be the presidential equivalent of jaywalking. Fucking joke. He could have declassified  anything and declared anything he wanted to be personal documents. His authority was above the archives. It’s fucking a process crime if that. (A vice president has no such authority however). Anyone pursuing this is doing so only out of “get trump”

All of it is get trump. It’s all bull shit and most of the country can see it for what it is.

One judge hits him with a record half billion dollar civil penalty for a fucking questionable appraisal!!????  Wtf?  How is that even remotely fair?  Or just?  It’s a fucking punishment.

lol.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430926/IMG_4173-3126185.jpg

So fucking sick of you. I don't give a fuck about Trump but you are just like an annoying little girl always bitching. How do you live with yourself?

Yes, it's obnoxious, but I don't want an echo chamber

Leftists don't deserve to heard. Giving them an audience only serves to legitimize them and give them credibility, when they have none. Leftists only want complete and total capitulation, they don't want to peacefully co-exist with you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By The_Reaper:

I'd like to know how he is allowed to remain here.
View All Quotes

So fucking sick of you. I don't give a fuck about Trump but you are just like an annoying little girl always bitching. How do you live with yourself?

Same reason why the Taliban wasn't banned from Twitter but Trump was. They "followed the rules".

The leftist agitators push right to the edge, and get a rise out of people. Despite it being blatantly obvious what they're doing and why, because they don't "break" the rules, they stay, while long time, good, and liked members get banned.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By inzane123:
What was Wade actually doing other than collecting a paycheck?  Looking at his billings, it doesn’t really seem like he was doing much.

I wonder if the state bar is looking at this yet?
View Quote

I bet he wrote the indictments that were thrown out for lack of specificity.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

How about Biden ?
View Quote

Yes.

Now enough with the childish whatabout…. Whatabout… whataboutism.

It makes you look silly.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

View Quote

I dunno, ask Trump?

When he said “because you’d be in jail” he earned my vote.

And then Donny cucked out.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Robert Gouveia Esq. (Live): Judge McAfee RULES on FANI Disqualification [FULL OPINION]
Judge McAfee RULES on FANI Disqualification [FULL OPINION]

Viva Frei: BREAKING! Fani Willis NOT Disqualified, with a BIG BUT! (Pun Intended) Viva Frei Live!
BREAKING! Fani Willis NOT Disqualified, with a BIG BUT! (Pun Intended) Viva Frei Live!
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By A_G:

Leftists don't deserve to heard. Giving them an audience only serves to legitimize them and give them credibility, when they have none. Leftists only want complete and total capitulation, they don't want to peacefully co-exist with you.
View Quote

Leftists.

You mean Trumpers?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

Because he doesn't run afoul of the CoC. He's very good at what he does.
View All Quotes

He touts himself "a principled conservative."  Thus, any concept not in line with "principled conservatism" is anathema.

He doesn't care to see America made great again.  He doesn't care that he, and people like him, are a huge part of why American politics stinks like two-week-old fish.  He doesn't see that there's no difference between him, and someone like Chuck Schumer, or Nancy Pelosi.   He doesn't realize that his efforts actually harm the nation rather than help.

That's just my $0.02, of course.  Your own opinions may vary.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#17]
One theory I've seen proposed is that the judge is simply punting to the appellate court or to the state bar to actually do something about it.  Judges are politicians, too.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

I am honestly not sure how that plays out when the initial illegal evidence was provided by a private party, not an agent of the government.  

Fruit of the poisonous tree is really clear when it is the police, or an paid police informant, illegally gathering something.

This would be more akin to if one drug dealer broke into another drug dealer's vacation home in a different state, took pictures of a customer list/log book and emailed it to the police in their home state.  

If it was a FL state court case against Trump, I could see the evidence being suppressed, since it was a violation of the same state's law.  Since the conduct was legal in GA as a single party state, I somewhat lean towards it not being suppressed.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ceetee:

He touts himself "a principled conservative."  Thus, any concept not in line with "principled conservatism" is anathema.

He doesn't care to see America made great again.  He doesn't care that he, and people like him, are a huge part of why American politics stinks like two-week-old fish.  He doesn't see that there's no difference between him, and someone like Chuck Schumer, or Nancy Pelosi.   He doesn't realize that his efforts actually harm the nation rather than help.

View Quote

Electing an 80 year old life long Democrat, an anti-gun progressive, and a failed presidential incumbent is how you want to “save America”?

We should suspend the constitution, take the guns first due process later…

That’s your guy.

And I’m the problem?  Lofl.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#20]
The Libs are out in force saying she didn't do anything wrong and that there is no proof of her committing perjury.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:43:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Electing an 80 year old life long Democrat, an anti-gun progressive, and a failed presidential incumbent is how you want to “save America”?

We should suspend the constitution, take the guns first due process later…

That’s your guy.

And I’m the problem?  Lofl.
View Quote

In another thread, you said you prefer Democrat economic policy.

Interesting.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Let's say Fani stays on and then more evidence against Fani is revealed.

Then what clout will she have?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

He'll make reparations by offering a free bronze membership. Watch all the tards here hit on it like a bass on a June bug and love him for it.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Interesting.
View Quote

Yes. Let’s do it again.

I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Same reason why the Taliban wasn't banned from Twitter but Trump was. They "followed the rules".

The leftist agitators push right to the edge, and get a rise out of people. Despite it being blatantly obvious what they're doing and why, because they don't "break" the rules, they stay, while long time, good, and liked members get banned.
View Quote

Oh, bullshit.

The Trumpers just don’t deal well with reality. So when presented with facts, your only retort is whatabout whatabout whataboutism.

And then that whataboutism nonsense gets dealt with facts.

And on and on. And finally, and inevitably, your only last card is “yeah well, at least he’s not Biden”.

So here we are.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm just stopping in this afternoon to tell everyone I told ya so.

This judge, who is up for reelection and running against someone endorsed by Fani, was not going to cripple the case with a DQ.  He was going to come up with some kind of contrived ruling to let her stay and let the case proceed without damaging the evidence or delaying the trial.  

This is exactly what he did.  

Both Willis and Wade lied under oath.  That is proof there is way more than just an appearance of impropriety - which is the only thing he claims to have found.

The democrats are willing to endure the embarrassment just to get Trump.  They don't care how badly they have to break the system. They don't care if an appeals court throws it all out afterwards.  They want the headline TRUMP CONVICTED.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Yes. Let’s do it again.

I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Interesting.

Yes. Let’s do it again.

My personal economy does much better under a Republican administration. The only time it worked the other way around was when Obama signed Obamacare into law. I received many jobs to automate companies under the 50 employee threshold so that company paid medical would not become mandatory.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

IRL L_C is probably a different person.

Last year he was against DeSantis because a real conservative wouldn't use the State to go after a business over a 1A issue.

This year he bemoans how GD doesn't want a real conservative like DeSantis.

He does what he does, because he likes responses like yours.

As to the topic of the thread, it's about where I figured it would be. I didn't really think Fani would be kicked to the dirt, but let's see where it goes from here.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

I think Chuck and Nancy are honest about who, and what, they are.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#30]

The Trumpers just don’t deal well with reality. So when presented with facts, your only retort is whatabout whatabout whataboutism.
View Quote

The very word "whataboutism" is bullshit.  I personally dislike Trump,  as a person. I've made my feelings on that very clear.  He made stupid mistakes as President that I wish he hadn't.

None of that is at issue here.  In this thread, it's about equal protection under the law.  If you're not going to indict Biden, Clinton, Obama, or any of the rest with these bullshit charges, then you have zero justification for indicting Trump.  

And yes, "Republicans" like you, cheering the entire farce on because of your hatred for the man, HARM AMERICA.   You would do far better for the nation if you would simply swallow your words, and remain silent.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Cowardly Judge TRASHES Nathan Wade But Allows Fani Willis To Stay On RICO Case In BOMBSHELL Ruling!
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:10:24 PM EDT
[#32]

QFT
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:
Would you guys please stop engaging and quoting Dave_A v2.87?    

That one reels you suckers in faster than Girl Scouts selling cookies next to a MJ dispensary

QFT

Needs repeating apparently.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:11:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Consigli] [#33]

Oh, bullshit.

And on and on. And finally, and inevitably, your only last card is “yeah well, at least he’s not Biden”.

So here we are.
View All Quotes

Oh, bullshit.

So here we are.

Isn't it time for you to start another BBQ thread? To show that you are really a good old boy and not a communist stooge and gelding.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Trump is fucked...

Don't like it, but the judges he get are greasy
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Y'all want him out of this thread yet you continue to engage him.

Doesn't make sense to me.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By VacaDuck:

View Quote

This. Just hit the 'Ignore' button and carry on.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

He is one 4 people I won’t quote or participate in threads they have created. Just not worth the time or the bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#38]

The very word "whataboutism" is bullshit.  I personally dislike Trump,  as a person. I've made my feelings on that very clear.  He made stupid mistakes as President that I wish he hadn't.

None of that is at issue here.  In this thread, it's about equal protection under the law.  If you're not going to indict Biden, Clinton, Obama, or any of the rest with these bullshit charges, then you have zero justification for indicting Trump.  

And yes, "Republicans" like you, cheering the entire farce on because of your hatred for the man, HARM AMERICA.   You would do far better for the nation if you would simply swallow your words, and remain silent.
View Quote

I’ve posted over and over again that we need to hold all elected officials accountable.

But whenever the conversation of Trump’s wrongdoings come up (which this thread is about), the only defense is to attack the prosecutor, or “whatabout Biden”. Nobody will defend trumps actions, because they are indefensible. But saying as much makes somebody a leftist. lol.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Watch. Pretty soon he'll offer a free membership upgrade and he'll pick up 50 new obsequious groupies. LMAO!
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Some people care about our country, and the fact that the Republican nominee deserves to be in prison for his crimes against America.

But you do you.
View Quote

Shouldn't you be just about out of account warnings by now?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Tomac:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tomac:

I've tried, but others keep quoting him
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#42]

Some people care about our country, and the fact that the Republican nominee deserves to be in prison for his crimes against America.

But you do you.
View Quote

lol, says who you ?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

It will probably get locked soon.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By panzersergeant:

Shouldn't you be just about out of account warnings by now?
View Quote

For what?

Promoting conservatism and the rule of law?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:47:04 PM EDT
[#45]

For what?

Promoting conservatism and the rule of law?
View Quote

Just curious. Do you have any account warnings, and if so, how many? Because you seem to go out of your way to push people's buttons.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Consigli:

Watch. Pretty soon he'll offer a free membership upgrade and he'll pick up 50 new obsequious groupies. LMAO!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Consigli:

Makes me wonder who's funding them. I can't imagine the goldmine of data collected from all those new members.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Oh, bullshit.

The Trumpers just don't deal well with reality. So when presented with facts, your only retort is whatabout whatabout whataboutism.

And on and on. And finally, and inevitably, your only last card is "yeah well, at least he's not Biden".

So here we are.
View Quote
Any time your guy gets questioned hard (or any if his staff), they say something benign then whataboutism to trump.

So don't get so attached to that attack
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Megyn Kelly: Fani Willis Gets to Stay, But Nathan Wade Has to Go, Rules Judge McAfee, with Alan Dershowitz
Fani Willis Gets to Stay, But Nathan Wade Has to Go, Rules Judge McAfee, with Alan Dershowitz

Megyn Kelly is joined by Alan Dershowitz, author of "Get Trump," to discuss Judge Scott McAfee’s ruling in the Fani Willis disqualification case allowing Fani Willis to stay but forcing Nathan Wade to leave, how McAfee tried to "split the baby" and have it both ways, and more.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#49]

I dunno, ask Trump?

When he said "because you'd be in jail" he earned my vote.

And then Donny cucked out.
View Quote
I hated that he didn't pursue indictments on her and others. I always figured that if he did it would have the horrible optics of rounding up his political opposition. Looking back he should have put them in front of anti-aircraft guns.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#50]

I’ve posted over and over again that we need to hold all elected officials accountable.

But whenever the conversation of Trump’s wrongdoings come up (which this thread is about), the only defense is to attack the prosecutor, or “whatabout Biden”. Nobody will defend trumps actions, because they are indefensible. But saying as much makes somebody a leftist. lol.
View All Quotes

Hmm.  I'm not calling you a liar.  But I've never read any posts from you attacking the current administration with as much fervor as you attack Trump.  Pudding, meet proof.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 58
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top