Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2004 5:09:15 PM EDT
Just curious since I have seen manufactuers and vendors taking pre-orders for 'no-ban' rifle and Beta-C mags if anyone has seen any HiCap 10/22 mags yet (that aren't AWB priced)?
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
WOOOHOOOOO,  of all the high cap mags I "miss", those are the best. I use them the most and they wear out the fastest. Mine are starting to jam up some and are on their last legs.

And YES< it IS a pain in the ass hunting running jackrabbits with ten round mags.......
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Brownells is doing that with AR-15 mags/magtubes now, according to their email newsletter.  I imagine this will catch on with others as the date gets closer.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]
The reason why I posted this was I have seen Beta-C's being 'pre-ordered' already. Here's the thread:
New Production Unmarked AR-15 Beta C 100 round magazines (+ HK, AUG. and more)!!!!!!!!!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top