Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 5/28/2004 12:30:26 AM EDT
So I got bored and wandered over there to see what all the fun was about. I cant believe these people actually think like this. Whats with all the abbreviations? Dh, ds, dd? Anyway I thought we could make a list of people who have membernames over there. Im waiting on my membership now...
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 12:34:43 AM EDT
[#1]
i didnt get the Abbreviations either.
good thing they understand them.

this is what i think is funny....

come a time when the SHTF and martial law happens....
everything they own, just became yours.
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 1:53:33 AM EDT
[#2]
hippie fuckin vegan sluts...............
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 6:35:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Just keep in mind,

they have a TANDEM NURSING SMILEY!

And another one that looks alot like a child that is waaaaayyyyy to old to be nursing, nursing!

Don't spend alot of time over there, you might go fruity!
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 6:38:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Registration has been disabled by the administrator
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 6:48:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Well if people wouldn't f'ing HOTLINK over there then ar15.com wo u ldn't have been "made."  People need to learn to start posting their lnks as cold.
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#7]
These breeders all want to have their tits sucked.Some of them seem to be involved in a kind of incestous sexual thing with allowing their pre-teen children to keep on suckling at mommies breast.

Nothing wrong with sucking on tities as far as I'm concerned,but who is doing the sucking seems like an "Issue"with these women.

They also do not believe in "genital mutulation"so .........I guess this means no jews allowed?

They are way into treating their male offspring as little girls so that later in life their kids will be un-biased toward their own gender and thus free to chose a man or a wife for themselves later.Also no punishment ever for their children.

"We live in a world filled....... with peace......... and love,where no-one ever hurts another."etc....etc...

They are way into having 2 kids sucking at the same time(they do seem like they like this twiced at once thing).They also have a group hug icon.It is so far left that it will shrivel your male sac.
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 6:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Dick Head

Dip Shit

Dumb Democrat
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 6:55:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, try www.familylife.com/community/forums/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi.  "James Brown" has been posting there off and on all day to thier unending insanity.  It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.  At least the Godfather of Soul's posts are entertaining.

Link Posted: 5/28/2004 6:57:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 6:59:20 AM EDT
[#11]
The truly frightening this is that somewhere, somehow, some time ago...

some idiots thought it was a good idea to let them vote. (and drive)

-Z
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 7:58:59 AM EDT
[#12]
"Trying to be helpful"...hell, those sorry excuses for human beings don't WANT help. They just want to be left alone to enjoy their own warped little Orwellian utopia.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
hippie fuckin vegan sluts...............

Dude, you just became my new best friend.

I think there's a special place in hell for vegans/veggies, and it's in the same area as the Tantalus "vat" - except in their's, they're so f**king hungry they'll eat anything, even meat, and at the last instance, the meat on a string is drug away and some guy with meat grease all over his face and lips says: "Wasn't good enough for you when you were living, ain't good enough for you now - guess I'll just feed it to my dawg...."  After the dog eats it all in clear view of them, the guy shovels a steaming pile of dog shit their way and they chow down.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:17:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
DD, DS, DH: Dear Daughter, Dear Son, Dear Hubby.

What about DA: Dear Abbey?  Seriously, it's like they're writing letters or something.  Salutations!
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Just keep in mind,

they have a TANDEM NURSING SMILEY!

And another one that looks alot like a child that is waaaaayyyyy to old to be nursing, nursing!

Don't spend alot of time over there, you might go fruity!

Dude, that's not a child - "tandem nursing" - that's baby on one teat, daddy on another!  Oh no, that doesn't work, since in their worldview ppl shouldn't get any pleasure from sex - especially the husband.  He should just be around to help them in their quest to procreate their way into Heaven.....
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Is woman and psycho in the same entry in the Thesaurus?
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Where do you think I got my sig line from???
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yeah, try www.familylife.com/community/forums/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi.  "James Brown" has been posting there off and on all day to thier unending insanity.  It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.  At least the Godfather of Soul's posts are entertaining.

Okay, who is James Brown.

James Brown,

In the name of Jesus I rebuke you! You are a spawn of satan and we believers do not accept your lies or your worldlines! So take your evil and go somewhere where it is wanted, because nothing of satan is welcome here lost sheep!

LOL! So funny...
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Also, on the familylife.com forums there are members named ThankfulDad&Hub, and ILuvmywife...Those men should be shot, to be put out of their misery.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Godfather of soul, lives around here.  In the 80s went downtown on meth with a shotgun talking about someone using his bathroom.  Wears alot of makeup and suits that are way too bright.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Ummmmmmmmm.  

Extended nursing != liberal.  Homebirth != vegan.  Anti-circumcision != sluts.  Tandem nursing != hippie.  The funny thing is, many of the women I know in the pro-nursing, homebirthing, homeschooling, etc. community are probably further right than a lot of the posters here.

But far be it for me to interject some facts into a good rant.

MrsGloftoe, the psycho La Leche League member voting hospital-hating woman who drives.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Godfather of soul, lives around here.  In the 80s went downtown on meth with a shotgun talking about someone using his bathroom.  Wears alot of makeup and suits that are way too bright.

I know who James Brown is. I was axing who is James Brown here.

I have read more of his posts. He's doing a good job, being subtle, not being vulgar, but getting them riled up all the same. Bravo, James Brown!
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:46:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Here's something I got from MommieTalk.  They seem a little more normal over there.

Great tips, but if someone trid to break into my house, they'd have to answer to 1). my man eating dog, or 2). my shotgun.

A reponse:

I also do the key thing..... Steph but the law in SA is something else. The criminals basically have more rights than the victim!! Scary huh but true!!! There was a story that was in headlines a few weeks ago about a young mother that was hi-jacked, she had her 2 kids in the car at the time, the guys broke her window and pulled her out the car and got in and tried to drive away, she has a gun in her bag and she pulled it out and shot him through the door, before he could pull away with her girls in the back of the car. He was shot in the leg and the other guys jumped out the car, she fired another shot and hit another guy in the back (he bleed to death). She is now up on charges of manslaughter..... according to the cops she was in no real danger, so she had no right to fire a gun. WTF, she may not have been in danger, but her girls were!! Plus she never fired a warning shot 1st!! So she has a charge of negligence too..... death penalty does not exsist here....  and it should. I imagine if it did, the innocent would be the 1's getting it and not the real criminals.

Mostly a mom website without much political discussion, but I thought that was interesting.  By the way, I found it by actually looking for another Mom website just to see if there was a normal one.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Moms are cool, but too much of anything is not good.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:53:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Something else I find ironic is that breastfeeding is looked upon by some as being similarly evil as owning guns.  Both breastfeeding and having guns can and do save lives; both are highly beneficial to families.  Breastfeeding provides an incredible boost to a baby's health and cuts back on a mother's cancer risks.  I spent a very long time struggling with major breastfeeding issues just because I wanted to ensure that my children got that head start.  I spend a very long time educating others on responsible gun ownership because I want to ensure that they understand the benefits.  Nursing and gun ownership are my top two buttons to push.  It makes me so sad to see threads like this which slag so badly on nursing (and women in general).

Keep in mind that women are 50% of the population, fellas.  You really think you're going to win more women over to your way of thinking with these statements?

"hippie fuckin vegan sluts..............."
"These breeders all want to have their tits sucked."
"Dip Shit"
"some idiots thought it was a good idea to let them vote. (and drive)"
" those sorry excuses for human beings don't WANT help"
"in their worldview ppl shouldn't get any pleasure from sex - especially the husband."
"Is woman and psycho in the same entry in the Thesaurus?"
"Those men should be shot, to be put out of their misery."

I take those statements personally.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Something else I find ironic is that breastfeeding is looked upon by some as being similarly evil as owning guns.  Both breastfeeding and having guns can and do save lives; both are highly beneficial to families.  Breastfeeding provides an incredible boost to a baby's health and cuts back on a mother's cancer risks.  I spent a very long time struggling with major breastfeeding issues just because I wanted to ensure that my children got that head start.  I spend a very long time educating others on responsible gun ownership because I want to ensure that they understand the benefits.  Nursing and gun ownership are my top two buttons to push.  It makes me so sad to see threads like this which slag so badly on nursing (and women in general).

Keep in mind that women are 50% of the population, fellas.  You really think you're going to win more women over to your way of thinking with these statements?

"Dip Shit"
"in their worldview ppl shouldn't get any pleasure from sex - especially the husband."

Well, two of those quotes are mine, and I will apologize if they offended you or anyone else. I was basing my comments on the  familylife forum members specifically...I have been there for over 200 posts to know how ThankfulDad&Hub and ILuvemywife post. They are rather spineless, and I don't think any self-respecting woman would really like that.

The woman = psycho comment is wrong. Sorry.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#27]

-Z

Agreed. If you must trace the downfall of this country to anything, I point to this.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#28]
I like breast feeding as much as the next guy but it isn't just the issue of breast feeding, it is the issue of having a child in the first or second grade still breast feeding that is ridiculous.

If the preceeding post offends anyone I apologize and all inquiries can be directed to www.twotitsforeveryman.com
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 3:32:34 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

After clipping out some of your quoted quotes, I am shocked.

From reading the comments, I think my fuckin ex-wife is a member there!

I gotta save my kid!

Link Posted: 5/30/2004 4:53:09 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

"Dip Shit"

Since we are in the mood for quoting how about a few taken from the "mothering" site.

This one is in refference to nursing a 2 year old girl
"She slays me when she says after nursing, "Oh yummy num-nums. Mmmm, dat's good! Thank you so much, Mama, for yummy num-nums!" And when she's trying to talk me into giving her some milk, she sweet-talks me, "Pretty num-num. Oooh, soft num-nums. That's a good one."

Heres one in refference to a three year old girl:
"My three year old is pretty much nursing on demand, but she only wants to nurse at night. I love right after nursing when she says, "Mama, I love nurfin." I also love the way she pats my breast when she's nursing. "

This quote is self-explanitory and simply DEFIES logic:
"My dd weaned at 5.4 years. She didn't nurse for about a month and did pick up again and finally did wean at 5.9 years. However she did ask on many occassions if she could nurse again after that, but then didn't.

Even now at 7.7 years of age, she still likes to stroke and pat my breasts and talk about how good the milk was."

And this one is REAL classy:
"Yesterday my mothers neighbor was holding him and he grabbed both breasts and squeezed them and said "big Rah Rah's"  He sticks his hands down his grandmothers shirt and pinches DH's chest. He runs around the house holding onto his little boobies yelling "My Rah Rah's". Whenever he's sitting on my lap he has to talk to them, squeeze them or lift my shirt to make sure they are still there. Out in public he points to peoples chests and says "two Rah Rah's" Sometimes I am a little embarassed at this.
Whenever I offer him a breast to nurse, he just shakes his head no and wants to touch them and fondle the nipples."

These were all taken from RANDOMLY SELECTED threads on the first three pages of their "extended nursing" topic.

Defend these people all you like. But, in my book they have QUITE nicely fit into the "sick fucks who i never want to be in the same room with" catogory.

Oh and if you want to be REALLY disturbed take a look at their "The Family Bed..." forum. And YES it really does mean exactly what you think it does.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 5:11:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Yeah, I know.
I hope they have some cool shit.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 5:14:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
In short, what happened was that a few of us went over there after being pointed to it, and tried to talk some sense on a few key issues where we thought we could be helpful.  A couple guys started talking about the place and a few more people from here jumped over there and started trolling.  Therefore everyone, even those that were actually trying to be helpful got banned.

Ah bullshit, shotar.
Little more than open contempt for men. Let's call it like it is.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 5:42:42 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

First off, no one here is knocking nursing. I am an avid supporter of it and it's one of the best things you can do for your children. Nursing 7 y olds, etc is another matter entirely and some of them on these sites have clearly got substantial emotional issues.

Further, you may have extrapolated this into a generalization, but like most women who feel that way, it likely has more to do with your own self image. There are some pretty screwed up people out there of both sexes. Why take it personally when they are justly ridiculed? I don't remember seeing any post that slammed women as a whole, just a handful of idiots. Justly deserved, IMO.
On top of that you are welcome here, are you not? More than I can say for the hypocritical members of your own sex on that site. The key word is hypocritical, of course, as is so often the case....

I couldn't care less whether we win them over. And that is due to the fact that they are irrational. You could present every bit of evidence, studies, etc and it just wouldn't matter. So BFD, who cares?
Now I know some of you here do care about winning them over. I do not. That does not apply to women in general, of course.

Once again, we are back to the self-image issue. Take them personally if you like. I do NOT believe they were directed at you. If you believe so, then perhaps they were but that would only indicate that you hold onto the same ridiculous belief system. In that case, I care not what you think either. Hopefully that is NOT the case, however.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 7:14:35 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I know.hope

I don't recommend you try, unless you have a hankering for 30 different examples of 2800fps lead poisoning.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 7:24:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I know.

I don't recommend you try, unless you have a hankering for 30 different examples of 2800fps lead poisoning.

But admittedly, you are somewhat atypical over there, right?

Most of them seem to think that firearms are inherently evil, and shouldn't be in their house (or even their neighborhood) - so the general sentiment that they will be helpless victims when the zombie hordes (or alien overlords) arrive is probably accurate.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 7:25:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Welcome to our newest member...

NYC-M4  

Im going in nice nice.
By Wednesday they will scream for my head on a pike!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 7:29:35 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I know.

Eh, if it ever comes to that I doubt I'll have much difficulty getting what I need. Besides, what are ya going to do, nurse me to death?
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 8:35:36 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eh, if it ever comes to that I doubt I'll have much difficulty getting what I need. Besides, what are ya going to do, nurse me to death?

Hey, if you want to try nursing from an AR15, be my guest. Far be it for me to criticize what you do in your own home.

If its my AR, I'll probably pull the trigger. So, yeah, you just might nurse to death ...
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 8:39:52 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, if you want to try nursing from an AR15, be my guest. Far be it for me to criticize what you do in your own home.

If its my AR, I'll probably pull the trigger. So, yeah, you just might nurse to death ...

[paulharvey]STAND BY FOR NEWS!![/paulharvey]
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll take the Marine over the long term nurser any day.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of them seem to think that firearms are inherently evil, and shouldn't be in their house (or even their neighborhood) - so the general sentiment that they will be helpless victims when the zombie hordes (or alien overlords) arrive is probably accurate.

The adament liberals seem to believe everyone agrees with them, since they're too busy talking to open their ears. I'd say there are more mammas over there who know gun-fu than you or I think. And when it comes to a perceived threat to their kids, momma is gonna find new and creative places to stick the barrel before pulling the trigger -- ones the bad guy ain't gonna like.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 8:56:00 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The adament liberals seem to believe everyone agrees with them, since they're too busy talking to open their ears. I'd say there are more mammas over there who know gun-fu than you or I think. And when it comes to a perceived threat to their kids, momma is gonna find new and creative places to stick the barrel before pulling the trigger -- ones the bad guy ain't gonna like.

Hehe - yeah I imagine a lot of the "peace and love" and "pacificsm" goes right out the window when a mother feels her children are threatened (as it should).

I just feel bad for the ones that find themselves unprepared for the worst when it does happen to them.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I'll take the Marine over the long term nurser any day.

I have more respect for both Marines and long-term nursers, lvgunner. I don't think either would want you.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I think there's a special place in hell for vegans/veggies, and it's in the same area as the Tantalus "vat" - except in their's, they're so f**king hungry they'll eat anything, even meat, and at the last instance, the meat on a string is drug away and some guy with meat grease all over his face and lips says: "Wasn't good enough for you when you were living, ain't good enough for you now - guess I'll just feed it to my dawg...."  After the dog eats it all in clear view of them, the guy shovels a steaming pile of dog shit their way and they chow down.

That's... beautiful, man.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, in the first place my post was not directed at you personally but towards the obviously inept and stupidly naive on your site. With that in mind, Mrslotusdeb, I am surprised that you took umbridge. Unless, of course, you lump yourself in with the above.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 9:06:16 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

-Z

Agreed. If you must trace the downfall of this country to anything, I point to this.

riiiiiiiiiight.... woman got the vote in 1917.... then we won WWI WWII and the cold war.... country went down the tubes.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Well, in the first place my post was not directed at you personally but towards the obviously inept and stupidly naive on your site. With that in mind, Mrslotusdeb, I am surprised that you took umbridge. Unless, of course, you lump yourself in with the above.  hr

Nah.

In a real large SHTF scenario, there's gonna be a lot of people running around unprepared, demanding the government come and help them. I expect them to die off rather quickly.

Good thing the ultra-crunchy are bio-degradable.

Link Posted: 5/30/2004 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#48]
you can debate primates and social and cultural norms for those crunchy people, but what really pisses me off is their antivax agenda... "don't vaccinate your child against diseases they won't encounter" have these people NO comprehension what a childhoo epidemic was like? i guess with such healthy childen the yforgot... but their children can and do encounter such things and the more unvaxed kids the more likely the possiblity of an epidemic... the reason they dont encounter disease is because of the high vax rate!
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#49]
I am not going to put down mothers in general, I have one and I am married to one.  but I am starting to think that Sarge is right   ..................   SOME Women need more kitchen time!!!

Look at some of these threads in there

How long do you spend in the bathroom?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I have to know. Do all men take a book when they do number 2 and then spend at least half an hour in there or just my dh? It's really bugging me. He always has to "do some reading" right before he puts dd1 to bed, which adds at least half an hour to her going to bed.

Why do you work?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean in terms that a three-year old would understand? It's becoming a daily question for me that I can't, it seems, adequately answer.

"Because I need to earn money," ... well that answer is countered
by: "You can use your card."

"Because I don't have any milk for you; Mom has milk so that is why she stays home," ... met by a very altruistic answer from a three-year old willing to give up life's best with "I won't drink any milk today."

I know that a three-year old will learn just to accept his father going off to work, and thus forgoing a whole day of playing in puddles and seeing what the neighbour's dogs are doing, as simply a fact of life....but I'd love to have a great, honest answer that makes sense in the toddler world of sensibilities.

And another thing  I have never seen so much Bush Bashing,

I wonder how long it would take me to get banned from there?
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
you can debate primates and social and cultural norms for those crunchy people, but what really pisses me off is their antivax agenda... "don't vaccinate your child against diseases they won't encounter" have these people NO comprehension what a childhoo epidemic was like? i guess with such healthy childen the yforgot... but their children can and do encounter such things and the more unvaxed kids the more likely the possiblity of an epidemic... the reason they dont encounter disease is because of the high vax rate!

Let's say a vaccine is 95% safe, with 4% of the side effects being a mild case of the illness, and the 1% will be a fatal instance of that illness.

We might all agree that for society, its better to take that vaccine, but damn, noone wants to be that unlucky 1%.

As one example. My wife and I have delayed a few vaccines, firmly believing that a more developed 2 year old that weighs 35 lbs stands a better chance then a 20 lb one year old.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Top Top