BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Only the dead have seen the end of war.  - Plato
You will hear the news of battles distant, and the noise of battles nearby.  Do not be troubled, for the end is not yet.   - Jesus Christ

War and the preparation for war are ingrained in civilization.  Warriorship is part of the soul of every man.  It will be so, until Man exists no longer.  The Muslim/Western civilization battle is just another incarnation.   Ops  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
War and the preparation for war are ingrained in civilizatin.  Warriorship is part of the soul of every man.  It will be so, until Man exists no longer.  Ops  

Uh, except for the French that is...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:40:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
War and the preparation for war are ingrained in civilizatin.  Warriorship is part of the soul of every man.  It will be so, until Man exists no longer.  Ops  

Uh, except for the French that is...

Word!

Andy
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
One angle of this complex situation hasn't received much press or thought; one which I believe will become a major point on US turf,  is the Black issue.

During the majority of time spanning Black vs. White in the US, the Blacks were, by and large, Christian in general, and Southern Baptist in particular.

As of late, the radical Black faction is turning Muslim, (it actually has been since the '60's, but is greatly gaining acceleration now).

I believe in the not so distant futrue, this will not only be a battle from without, but a racial/holy battle from within when we again will see the radical Blacks joining their Muslim "brethren" in attempting to defeat the US of A.

Hang on Whitey.  The Muslims hate us and the Blacks are on their side.

Im sure you guys in New Hampshire are overloaded with Black Muslim extremists, but I have to insert comment here.

Because of my life, I know a lot of people. A helluva lot of Black people. I know of ZERO new Muslim converts. All the ones I know (of), either 1) Were born in a Muslim country or 2) Were raised that was a long time ago.

Black America is just fine with the status quo, Becoming a Muslim isnt it. The young Black Muslims, are the Black equivelant of the young White kids with dreadlocks. A small minority raised in an extreme liberal environment. Misguided sheep.

Even those who follow the demonrats and disagree with the war, have no problem to realize Black America are Americans in the war on terror. Period.

Sorry,

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm all for increasing domestic oil exploration and production.  Also, if we had a Manhattan Project style program for alternative energy, such as hydrogen, I'd love to tell the Arabs to drink their oil.

Talk is no good. You have to make them drink their oil.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#7]
it is upon us, and will only get worse
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#8]

And all wars are Holy Wars.

Sgtar15

All wars are unholy wars.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#9]
C R U S A D E S in the 21st C E N T U R Y  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I agree with Jrzy.  I see this happening every 500 years or so.  I'm to the point of calling a spade a spade.  Many can stick their heads in the sand and deny, but this will very quickly escalate into Islam against everyone.  I don't see mainstream Islam keeping their own house in order (the Mullahs) so guess what?  Global religious war is coming.  In our lifetime.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#11]
So the next question is whether the guys with the Big Guns can see current events and their direction in light of observed history.

With the advancement of weapons technology (WMDs) containment of the threat will be progressively more difficult.  Thus, containing them, if it were even possible, would only be a temporary measure.

We have not chosen this situation.  The enemy has given us limited options in how to guarantee our own safety.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#12]
yertgiu hatafah poopazza muklik!Yah!Quatta sub sub vishnuk umm?Nahbs!Nahbs boona!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:26:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Welcome aboard wez!

Since you are, with out a doubt, more knowledgeable on the subject then the rest of us, could you tell us just how many terrorist attacks the 9-11 terrorists had committed before 9-11?  To my very limited knowledge, being I'm from way out here in the sticks and all, the 9-11 terrorists were model 'citizens' on 9-10.

I'm certainly relieved your muslim-arab friends haven't hijacked any damn planes or blown themselves up...yet.

I didn't know we were sending troops to defend Israel...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn wez, that looks like the subject line of some of the spam I get. You write for those guys?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Personnaly, I think a WWIII is almost necessary at this point.  And the trigger has already been pulled IMHO.

SGtar15

...but I always assume I am ahead on the anger curve and waiting for the rest of America to get as angry as I am.

I, for one, would have NEVER guessed that !
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:43:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Huh?What the hecks is going on here?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Guys, for the record, when someone posts a flame, QUOTE THEM. Reading edited posts doesn't help much.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Personnaly, I think a WWIII is almost necessary at this point.  And the trigger has already been pulled IMHO.

SGtar15

...but I always assume I am ahead on the anger curve and waiting for the rest of America to get as angry as I am.

I, for one, would have NEVER guessed that !

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeap. Anyone know where I can get a Christian flag patch in subdued colors?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
A war between Islam and the West became inevitible on the 28 May 1998, when Pakistan tested a nuclear weapon.

This is the "Islamic Bomb" that the Muslim world has sought to allow it to stand up to the West. The genie is now out of the bottle, and sooner or later, a fundamentalist coup in Pakistan will deliver wepaons and IRBM's with which to deliver them into the Muslim fundementalists hands.
When that day dawns, the US will have to remove those weapons from the equation before India does. Whoever does this will probably do so with a pre-emptive nuclear strike, and it would probably result in an all out  world wide Muslim Jihad against the West.

It will be a bad day for us all.

Andy

Wow.  The thought of it being 20 years from now and having nukes and ICBMs all over the middle east isn't a happy one to put it lightly.  I'm sure we thought it was bad with the Ruskies....hell they weren't half as crazy as these muslim countries, and they also 100% positively want to kill us.  Like Andy outlined though...the technology will eventually get around.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:02:18 PM EDT
[#21]
This is WWIII.  A slow, low intensity war with sporadic flare-ups that will only get worse.  We will see in our lifetime a nuclear exchange between an extremist Muslim sect/country and a nation of "infidels".  They are dead set on a coup in Pakistan and we all know what the Paki's have.  Just a matter of time until they smuggle one into the US via container ship or similar and BOOM.  Martial law instituted over night.  All reserve and guard personell called to duty, armed guards at every street corner, house to house raids confiscating weapons, locking up every arab looking citizen, domestic unrest, widespread panic, a huge debacle.  

This will come to pass.  Like somebody posted above, we have to get lucky every time, they only have to get lucky once.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Bring it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#23]
For all we have and are,

For all our children's fate

Stand up and face the war,

The HunArab is at the Gate!

And from The Naulahka:

Now, it is not good for the Christian’s health to hustle the Aryan brown,
For the Christian riles, and the Aryan smiles, and he weareth the Christian down;
And the end of the fight is a tombstone white, with the name of the late deceased,
And the epitaph drear: ‘A fool lies here who tried to hustle the East.’

This has been going on for longer than us all and won't stop till after we're gone, I fear.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:28:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
How can anyone honestly belive that these shitfucks can force us to live under islamic law?  Yeah, we have a holy war on our hands, but do you honestly think that they can set up an Islamic theocracy here?

Hoppy8420

I think there is enough anti WTA, anti prosperity, new age radical, anti patriotic, fall for anything weak minded people who would feel right at home with Islam...just to be different.

They are the people that don’t fit in with society and would like the "power" of joining a group like this would give them. The only problem might be that they would not have the balls to blow them selves up, but might not have any problem messing up other peoples days pretty bad.

It will start in San Francisco.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:03:04 AM EDT
[#25]
I am reminded of the future story where the little boy asks his Dad what the World Trade Center was, Dad explains how it was knocked down by Arab terrorists.  The little boy asks "What's and Arab?"  The Islamic world seemst to be working very hard to make that happen.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:13:00 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I am reminded of the future story where the little boy asks his Dad what the World Trade Center was, Dad explains how it was knocked down by Arab terrorists.  The little boy asks "What's and Arab?"  The Islamic world seemst to be working very hard to make that happen.

They are indeed.
I don't think they understand what can happen to them.
I think they underestimate us to the point of thinking they can scare us like they did the Spanish.
They are mistaken.
They have awoken the Draggon and he is pissed!  
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:15:58 AM EDT
[#27]
With the proliferation of nukes in the asshole of the East, I can understand why Bush pulled out of the ABM treaty, but a lot of people just can't understand it.

This is LOOKING WAY AHEAD for the country, and he's vilified for it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:21:59 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I like it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:22:28 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
We've lived too easy for too long, now the Shit is going to hit the fan big time for us.

Don't you mean Shiite instead of Shit?  
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:36:18 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like it.

I'm in for a couple, if a source is found.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:39:53 AM EDT
[#31]
it wont be a "holy war" per se because the western nations dont want to put a religious tag on it. and i can agree with this. it shouldnt be "christians and jews vs muslims" it should be  "peace and freedom loving people vs wanna be theocratic tyrants"
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:44:24 AM EDT
[#32]
What is going on now is NOT WWIII. Nor was the Cold War. When WWIII gets going there will be no doubt. During WWII there were alot of nations fighting but only a few were well armed. That has changed.

Iraq is the crucial place, now is the crucial time. WWIII was inevitable given the behavior of the animals in the Middle East. Intervening as we have now may prevent it. But only if we are successful in instilling a sense of freedom and decency to the Middle East. If we fail, and it ain't looking good, WWIII will come sooner. 10 years or so if we fail.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#33]
As long as  I have my 870, nobodys wearin' a burka hug.gif

Ben

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:02:34 AM EDT
[#34]

I guess the Crusaders of yesteryears (some several hundreds to 1000 yrs ago) were correct and
pre-emptive striked before SHTFF.

Another thing: Color me as racial profiling all you want, but I have a different look at Muslims here in US as time goes on.  Sure, some of them are good people with family, just like us, but the fact still remain the same--I don't know if they're a member of a terrorist cell in US or not.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:10:32 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I guess the Crusaders of yesteryears (some several hundreds to 1000 yrs ago) were correct and
pre-emptive striked before SHTFF.

Actually, the Crusaders were striking back following the islamic invasion of Europe.

Another thing: Color me as racial profiling all you want, but I have a different look at Muslims here in US as time goes on.  Sure, some of them are good people with family, just like us, but the fact still remain the same--I don't know if they're a member of a terrorist cell in US or not.

Moderate Muslims are moderate because they aren't a majority.  If you want to see its true face look at the countries where islam is the dominant force.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#36]
We are already in a world-wide holy war. Welcome to the party.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
We are already in a world-wide holy war. Welcome to the party.

[Bruce Willis] Welcome to the party Pal! [/Bruce Willis]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Always tried to think the best, but recent events are very discouraging.  So when do the nations pick sides?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#39]
I don't know about "Holy" but..............yes we are at war.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#40]
I've heard Imbroglio and Farakan say Peace be with you,but the Templars really said it better!

Bob
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#41]
It's already a holy war to our enemies.  We just haven't realized it yet.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top