Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2001 4:11:05 PM EDT
Janet is running for Florida governor next year.  I knew you guys would want to know!!!
I'm sending my donations to the Miami Cuban Patriot Long Range Rifle Shooting Club, Elian Gonzales Memorial Chapter instead of directly to Janet.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Give us the address!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll bet she gets a lot of support from her fans here in Texas(Waco).
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope to God the people of Florida aren't stupid enough to elect her! [sniper]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone please tell me how a person with her baggage could ever think she could win. Surely she can't be that stupid....
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Dirk Pitt:
I hope to God the people of Florida aren't stupid enough to elect her! [sniper]
View Quote

She's unelectable. To danm UGLY!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Someone please tell me how a person with her baggage could ever think she could win. Surely she can't be that stupid....
View Quote

No, she's not that stupid but some of the people in Florida are.......
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Come to think of it, maybe Florida and Reno deserve each other.

Campaign bumper sticker ideas:

Today Waco, tomorrow Miami!

Vote Reno: The best man for the job.

Janet Reno for Governor.  Her chads may be hanging, but they'll never be pregnant.

[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 11:59:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I always say," Janet Reno? I hate that f**kin' guy!"
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:03:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes, Floridians are that stupid. I bet they do elect her, just like the idiots in New York elected Hillary.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:54:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep, we're so stupid in NW FL that we only voted once in the presidential election.  My stupid county was 3:1 against Gore.  Florida has a stupid CCW law.  We're so stupid we can't even stage power shortages.  Man, I wish I lived in California.

Eddie
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:16:05 AM EDT
[#11]
She will be hard pressed to fill her staff..

Most former SS and death squads are really old now..

Maybe she can import people? Pot Poi as campaign manager for a drunken predatory lesbian sounds good....
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:25:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#13]
May I suggest Henry Bowman as Campaign Manager.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Did Ohio vote Rep or Democrap?
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Dirk Pitt:
Did Ohio vote Rep or Democrap?
View Quote

Ohio went for Bush.

Our Governor and both US Senators are Republicans.  At least nominally.  I voted for the Libertarian rather than for DeWine, but that's another story.

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#16]
I know some of us are less willing to bend than others BUT....

is ole 'No CCW' Taft REALLY a Republican....???
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, but 50% of the Florida voters ARE this stupid. Remember, these are the idiots who accidently voted for Buchanan. Perhaps we can get a real confusing butterfly ballot and have her run against Wayne La Pierre.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yes, Floridians are that stupid. I bet they do elect her, just like the idiots in New York elected Hillary.
View Quote

Consider this. If Florida falls, they will have the entire country in a FL, NY & PRK triple crossfire. Resist this one at ALL costs. It IS NOT a foregone conclusion. We in Fl have governor Jeb Bush, who Janet will run against.

"We gotta stop them. They've been studying us for years..."(from Independence Day)
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 1:49:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#20]
A few years ago I was talking with several leo detectives from florida. They were laughing about how they got rid of reno when Klinton picked her. They related some history about this old lesbian and her tricks. Seems like on one instance she had a minor in the back of a car on the fringes of a mall. Got caught, and of course it was hushed up. Now if she gets to be gov down there, she can be the same as her former leader. Lots of oral sex in the florida gov's mansion with the little girls around the area. Perhaps one of these days when she's eating at the Y she will bite into an aids infested pustual, then we can watch her die slowly while reminding her of the children she gassed, and burned to death in Waco.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:01:48 PM EDT
[#21]
IIRC, elian was from miami, she won't get any of the cuban/mexican vote, and NO conservative will vote for her..... if she gets in, its open season on the blacks and the old fuckers [:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:39:07 PM EDT
[#22]
It's those old f#@kers in south florida that I'm worried about.

[sniper]

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is what some of us said about Klinton, go figure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top