Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2001 5:30:14 AM EDT
Besides "ROGUE FORCE" go see this awesome movie called "SURVIVING THE GAME" Ice -T (I know) plays this homeless guy,who is "hired" by this hunter/expedition club to do jobs and whatnot.When he gets there,the hunters set him loose,and they end up hunting the guy.They all tear out on ATVs and dirtbikes,and they have some nice weaponry,including a Steyr APS bolt-action rifle,and one guy with a Steyr AUG carbine,and a SPAS-12.It's an awesome movie,but I must warn you,the ending may offend anybody who knows anything about guns.I gotta tell ya,at the end the "hunted" jams a piece of paper into the AUGs chamber,and the badguy picks it up,and is about to kill Ice-T,and then the AUG explodes,since the paper wrapper "obstructed" the barrel or some shit.Anyhow the guy get's blown away when his AUG explodes,then in typical action movie fashion,Ice-T says "always check the barrel" I laughed.I would not trust my life to a paper wrapper to stop a .223 rifle cartridge.Anyhow,the rest of the movie is very cool,I recommend it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't watch these "heroic (girl/minority/etc.) kills all the evil white guys" movies Commiewood is putting out now. Don't you realize when you are giving $ to these bigots, you are financing their brainwashing?
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:11:26 AM EDT
[#2]
yah, no shit
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I am sick of those racists movies.Any movie with Wesley Snipes or Densel Washington are always anti-white. Another movie I despised was Higher Learning the whole movie portrayed white males in a negative manner.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#4]
You guys are missing out.  Surviving the Game was really good.  The modern update of "The Most Dangerous Game".
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:09:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Let's change it around where the hero is a middle aged whiteman, running through the hood from a tribe of knuckle draggers in gangwear. Maybe he could shove a wing bone in the pipe of their gat and cause it to splode in they face. Then he would look at the rehabilitated ex gang member bleeding out on the concrete and say something like, "Sup Foo"?

Never happen.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, the old hunters who don't care if they hunt deer or humans line. Isn't this basically just anti-hunting propaganda?

What do the animal rights extremists say, something like "A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy"?

Seeing nice guns in a movie is no reason to support that agenda.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:29:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Get off your ass, sofa king!  Start thinking about the crap you're pushing here!  A movie about rich, white, upstanding citizens showing their dark side by hunting a poor harmless minority?  Can't you read between the lines?  Sounds like a Spuke Lee movie in disguise.  Maybe you're trying to do a little brainwashing too????
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Guys, it's just a quality action B-movie.  You know, entertainment?  Don't read race politics into it.  Sheesh.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:42:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Guys, it's just a quality action B-movie.  You know, entertainment?  Don't read race politics into it.  Sheesh.
View Quote

I didn't say anything about race, but don't you think the people who make these movies (and the 6 o'clock news) are going to take advantage of their moments in the spotlight to subtly advance their own view of the world? I would.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Let's change it around where the hero is a middle aged whiteman, running through the hood from a tribe of knuckle draggers in gangwear. Maybe he could shove a wing bone in the pipe of their gat and cause it to splode in they face. Then he would look at the rehabilitated ex gang member bleeding out on the concrete and say something like, "Sup Foo"?
View Quote

They already have a movie like that.  It is called Falling Down!  Pretty good movie.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Damn, Zuick, you called it.  "Falling Down" is the best movie no-one ever saw!  Ask the next 20 people you meet if they ever heard of it and all you'll get are blank stares.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top