Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 6/28/2017 9:31:12 PM EDT
This was probably done already.  Escalade with wife and 2YO son on board, stopped for license plate light out.  Guy doesn't want to get out.  Cops insist "for their safety".

Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Why didn't he just get out of the fucking car? Both the driver and passenger had more attitude than you could throw a stick at. He could have easily avoided the ride.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Yawn......
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Haven't watched the video, but I knew from the title that the dumb fuck refused to get out of the car.

On the side of the road is the wrong place for the argument. Doesn't matter what color you are or what permits you hold.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Never understood why people have to be assholes to cops, but I have no sympathy for this couple.  They were looking for a confrontation from the get go.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
So if you don't listen to police you'll be responsible for the consequences? Who would've thought...
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:38:37 PM EDT
[#6]
lol some of you guys would let a cop fuck you in the butt if it was a "lawful" order.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dallas cops drag CCW holder out of car. refuses lawful commands and gets arrested.
View Quote
Clickbait title fixed.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol some of you guys would let a cop fuck you in the butt if it was a "lawful" order.
View Quote
So if a cop asks you to step out of the vehicle during a traffic stop,they are in the wrong?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because a cop exercising his lawful authority to order you out of the vehicle during a traffic stop, as upheld by the courts, is THE SAME as the cop sodomizing your colon.

The level of fake bravado and nonsense here is such that one needs wings to stay above it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:41:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Step out, keep mouth shut, get ticket, go home.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:41:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did your wife by any chance refuse to sign a ticket while in her white BMW?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:41:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Over a broken tail light?  That's messed up.  The cop should have deduced, by virtue of the fact that the guy had a CHL, that he wasn't a criminal.

What a pussy.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Cops were scared for their safety.
They are the biggest joke.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Found some background.  Driver has a history of assault on cops.  

Defendant Quincy Blakely, indicted for assault of a public servant by the Dallas County Grand Jury in 2015, see State v. Blakely, No. F1518020 (Crim. Dist. Ct. No. 5, Dallas Cty., Tex.), has removed the aforementioned, still pending state criminal prosecution to this Court under 28 U.S.C. § 1455, see Dkt. No. 3. United States District Judge Jane J. Boyle has referred this action to the undersigned United States magistrate judge for pretrial management under 28 U.S.C. § 636(b) and an order of reference. See Dkt. No. 5. The undersigned issues the following findings of fact, conclusions of law, and recommendation that the Court should sua sponte remand this action to the Dallas County Criminal District Court No. 5.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20FDCO%2020170515G80/STATE%20v.%20BLAKELY
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#15]
They were fishing.  Hook, line, sinker.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Step out, keep mouth shut, get ticket, go home.
View Quote
Ding Ding Ding. Tell him what he's won!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Because a cop exercising his lawful authority to order you out of the vehicle during a traffic stop, as upheld by the courts, is THE SAME as the cop sodomizing your colon.

The level of fake bravado and nonsense here is such that one needs wings to stay above it.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:45:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#20]
The stupid is overwhelming.
The wife should learn to keep her mouth shut.

That said the cop was being a dick.

Edited after reading Rustlers post.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:46:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Lawyers fight cops, that shits like rock paper scissors. Lawyer beats cop, not citizen.

I don't by the officer safety line, the majority of line of duty deaths are due to vehicle strikes on the side of the road. The best thing for officer safety is to clear the call and get off the side of the road.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:47:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Note that the woman was pulling passive aggressive crap to the bitter end, "wait!  Let me move my stuff!"  

She thinks she's in charge.  This is why these happen so frequently, there are people who cannot accept that during a traffic stop, they are not in charge.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Cops were scared for their safety.
They are the biggest joke.
View Quote
You exercising a Constitutional right is a threat to their safety.  Wait... You exercising a Constitutional right that you had to pay the state to perform an exhaustive background check and send you a piece of plastic saying you're law abiding enough to exercise that Constitutional right is a threat to their safety.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:47:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Clickbait title fixed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dallas cops drag CCW holder out of car. refuses lawful commands and gets arrested.
Clickbait title fixed.
Yeah, not intentionally.  I'll fix it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Stunning persuasive writing skills.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Pennsylvania v. Mimms

END. OF. STORY.

If a cop tells you to get out of the car, you have to get out of the car.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Pennsylvania v. Mimms

END. OF. STORY.

If a cop tells you to get out of the car, you have to get out of the car.
View Quote
Lol.

You'd probably let the cop order you to bend over, too.  /sarcasm.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#28]
24 Vehicle related deaths vs. 23 gunfire for LEO in 2017

It's not citizens shooting cops that kills the most, it's being on the road.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:54:05 PM EDT
[#29]
you've got a CHL so  I know your're clean.........

but get out here n kiss my boot anyway since I bothered to stop.  Do assholes automatically get a badge or does the badge have magical asshole  conversion powers.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:54:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
I had one all typed out, but I couldn't stop laughing.

My initial post was not so much for this thread, but for the hundreds of posts I've seen where some people here seem to think that either a. Cops never do any wrong so always do what they say no matter what and b. Posters think an aggressive response by a cop is somehow the comeuppance a particular person gets because that poster was inclined to dislike that person anyway.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:54:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Tag.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
24 Vehicle related deaths vs. 23 gunfire for LEO in 2017

It's not citizens shooting cops that kills the most, it's being on the road.
View Quote
So,your argument is, since just under half the deaths you cite were from gunfire, that no rational adult would be concerned with possible death from gunfire?  

Can't they worry about road deaths AND gunfire?  Do you only worry about the statistically most numerous cause of death or injury?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Drag idiot out of car is more like it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Can afford a Cadillac. Can't figure out how to properly orient a camera.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:56:33 PM EDT
[#35]
The side of the road is not the place to debate it. Do that in court.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#36]
don't police always say to stay in the car for their safety?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
don't police always say to stay in the car for their safety?
View Quote
Not if you've paid the state to exercise a right enumerated in the Constitution it seems.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My initial post was not so much for this thread, but for the hundreds of posts I've seen where some people here seem to think that either a. Cops never do any wrong so always do what they say no matter what and b. Posters think an aggressive response by a cop is somehow the comeuppance a particular person gets because that poster was inclined to dislike that person anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

So you typed it out, but were laughing so hard....what, I don't get it.  If you had really typed anything, laughing would not have erased it.

Ok, fake anecdote about how funny you think this is aside,  you posted a comment IN THIS THREAD.  It's not "funny" that your comment be evaluated as applying to the thread that you posted it in.  

And here, a cop gave a lawful order, that the courts have consistently held is within a cops authority, to get out of the car during a traffic stop.

You equate that with submitting to anal sex.   That's not the same thing.  

Tell me how that is funny?

Edit, I don't mean to sound like Joe Pesci, but I really don't understand what you say is funny about this.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#40]
I thought Texas was a state full of freedoms that the rest of America should aspire to and not a fascist police state?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#41]
The wife is annoying as hell.   What an ass.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#42]
I've probably been pulled over a dozen times. Just for speeding. What sort of reasons can cops ask me to step out of the vehicle?

Of those times I probably only got 3-4 tickets. I always have license, insurance, and reg in my left hand, both hand on the wheel. Truck off, window open with the lights on.

Eta, and if I am not giving him a reason can he order me out just cause he's having a bad day?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Everybody wants to be a video gangster.

Almost cost himself a window.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So you typed it out, but were laughing so hard....what, I don't get it.  If you had really typed anything, laughing would not have erased it.

Ok, fake anecdote about how funny you think this is aside,  you posted a comment IN THIS THREAD.  It's not "funny" that your comment be evaluated as applying to the thread that you posted it in.  

And here, a cop gave a lawful order, that the courts have consistently held is within a cops authority, to get out of the car during a traffic stop.

You equate that with submitting to anal sex.   That's not the same thing.  

Tell me how that is funny?
View Quote
It's an inside joke, you wouldn't laugh.  

Yes, the cop gave a lawful order.  Cops give or don't give the same lawful orders at their discretion all the time. Why was this lawful order given?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Maryland v. Wilson, No. 95-1268

"The Supreme Court ruled today that police officers may order passengers out of the cars they stop for routine traffic violations, even in the absence of any reason to suspect that the passenger has committed a crime or presents a threat to the officer's safety."

And there's that....
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Why didn't he just get out of the fucking car? Both the driver and passenger had more attitude than you could throw a stick at. He could have easily avoided the ride.
View Quote
This...because some people love drama and victimhood.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Maryland v. Wilson, No. 95-1268

"The Supreme Court ruled today that police officers may order passengers out of the cars they stop for routine traffic violations, even in the absence of any reason to suspect that the passenger has committed a crime or presents a threat to the officer's safety."

And there's that....
View Quote
because fuck the fourth amendment.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:07:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I've probably been pulled over a dozen times. Just for speeding. What sort of reasons can cops ask me to step out of the vehicle?

Of those times I probably only got 3-4 tickets. I always have license, insurance, and reg in my left hand, both hand on the wheel. Truck off, window open with the lights on.

Eta, and if I am not giving him a reason can he order me out just cause he's having a bad day?
View Quote
They don't need a reason.  LEO demanded, driver should obey - ASK, TELL, MAKE.

Sorry you don't meet the profile but I'd bet you'd probably also get pulled out if you had a wife with that attitude.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#49]
That was totally unecessary and uncalled-for.  The video doesn't lie.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Over a broken tail light?  That's messed up.  The cop should have deduced, by virtue of the fact that the guy had a CHL, that he wasn't a criminal.

What a pussy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What a pussy.
Quoted:
you've got a CHL so  I know your're clean.........

but get out here n kiss my boot anyway since I bothered to stop.  Do assholes automatically get a badge or does the badge have magical asshole  conversion powers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top