Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/24/2017 3:23:09 PM EDT
Woman charged  in death of children

She decided to "teach them a lesson", so she locked them (ages 2 and 1) in the car in 96 degree heat and went inside, sparked up some weed, mellowed out and fell asleep while the kids died an agonizing death in the hot car.

Yeah, that weed is great stuff. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

She decided to "teach them a lesson", so she locked them (ages 2 and 1) in the car in 96 degree heat and went inside, sparked up some weed, mellowed out and fell asleep while the kids died an agonizing death in the hot car.

View Quote

Your anger is misplaced. She's just a cunt, with or without weed. She locked the kids in the hot car together as punishment, then went to go smoke.

String her up. Poor kids.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#2]
She deserves the same agonizing death.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Bet if I look, I can find a case where the culprit did the same thing while passed out drunk, or was simply tired.  That wouldn't fit your stupid fucking narrative though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't smoke pot, and I also don't blame guns for the behavior of criminals.

I also hope OP doesn't vote, because I hope all modern liberals all stay home on Election Day.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Your anger is misplaced. She's just a cunt, with or without weed. She locked the kids in the hot car together as punishment, then went to go smoke.

View Quote
It's easier for the devil-weeders like OP to blame the substance instead of the shit bird.

It's 100% exactly the same as gun control advocates blaming the weapon.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Bet if I look, I can find a case where the culprit did the same thing while passed out drunk, or was simply tired.  That wouldn't fit your stupid fucking narrative though.
View Quote
This

But no, the pot needles made her do it
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's easier for the devil-weeders like OP to blame the substance instead of the shit bird.

View Quote
Their simple minds cant accept that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Jesus, man...  Life without parole.  Why can't bitches do hard time, forced labor like men.

And it could just as easily been alcohol or even a big plate of ribs with the itis.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#9]
And the fucking idiot dopers climb out of their lotus beds to rally behind the doper cunt.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:37:57 PM EDT
[#10]
... that bitch should die a horrible death 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somehow I don't think it was the weed that caused this
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:39:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not the weed. It's the worthless human being of a mom.

Or do u believe it is the gun's fault someone was shot?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And the fucking idiot dopers climb out of their lotus beds to rally behind the doper cunt.
View Quote
Huh?  I see nobody supporting the murderous bitch.  This had nothing to do with weed and everything to do with child abuse though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Death penalty
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm pretty sure a person has to be on drugs to come up the bullshit that spews from the cock hole between your nose and chin
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:42:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess if you wait long enough, one of those anti weed PSA's will actually come true
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
And the dumb fucking big government statists come out in support of the OP.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#19]
What lesson is she teaching them? Don't bother mom while she smokes her dope?

She needs to be taught that baseball bats hurt when they hit you repeatedly...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is not the post of an intelligent man.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's not good to be drunk this early in the afternoon. Have you thought about seeking some type of treatment?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Horrible people doing horrible things
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, you jokers cannot in all honesty dismiss the weed as a factor in this. The sorry cunt was more interested in smoking her weed than taking proper care of her kids. That's inarguable. And if she hadn't been zoned out she might have gotten her sorry ass up and saved the kids.

Go ahead and defend the weed if you want to, but don't give me that lame "blame the gun" bullshit comparison. The weed didn't kill the kids, but it caused the bitch to kill them through neglect.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#25]
They had this form of punishment torture in the south called a hot box, time to bring that back for this evil bitch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#26]
OP, you cant say anything bad about weed...its got superhero status!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#27]
If it wasn't weed it would be alcohol or any other drug, shes just an evil cunt.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Well, you jokers cannot in all honesty dismiss the weed as a factor in this. The sorry cunt was more interested in smoking her weed than taking proper care of her kids. That's inarguable. And if she hadn't been zoned out she might have gotten her sorry ass up and saved the kids.

Go ahead and defend the weed if you want to, but don't give me that lame "blame the gun" bullshit comparison. The weed didn't kill the kids, but it caused the bitch to kill them through neglect.
View Quote
Hrm....Wrong.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OP, you cant say anything bad about weed...its got superhero status!
View Quote
Fitting username...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Shit like this is always the worst way to win a Darwin Award.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dude, the gun analogy is a perfect fit. You just don't like it because of your feelings.

And you fail to realize she would engage in this behavior regardless of whether weed remains illegal or not.

All keeping it illegal does is make criminals out of those who use it responsibly. Doesn't stop a single person from making bad decisions.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:52:29 PM EDT
[#32]
WTF????

"Randolph was charged with two first-degree felony counts of injury to a child causing serious bodily injury. She was booked into the Parker County Jail. Her bond had not been set as of late Friday."

Injury to a child causing serious bodily injury?????

Sorry that was a deliberate act of murder!!!  A public execution would my preferred method of punishment.

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:53:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shhh.  Some people don't understand that when they use the exact same arguments the liberals use that might mean something about their true values. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Weed thread in GD.....this will go well
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
The only factor that we'd had in this is that she went to go smoke it after she locked her kids in the car.
Would you have posted this same article if she went and got shit-faced?

You're exactly like liberals in your comparison. This cunt was a monster far before weed became a factor.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:55:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Clueless called, it's for you! 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
The only factor that weed had in this is that she went to go smoke it after she locked her kids in the car.

You're exactly like liberals in your comparison. This cunt was a monster far before weed became a factor.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The only factor that we'd had in this is that she went to go smoke it after she locked her kids in the car.

View Quote
The "weed" was never a factor. As you say, the cunt was a monster.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Death penalty
View Quote
Should tie her up and leave her in the same car as those poor kids.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:57:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are you serious man?  The bitch locked her kids in a hot car as punishment.  The 'demon weed' had nothing to do with that.  Your argument is exactly like anti-gun bs.  "Oh, if he just hadn't had a gun he wouldn't have killed his ex-wife".
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you drink?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't smoke pot but blaming those kids deaths on pot is ridiculous.
That woman is responsible for their deaths.

Like others have mentioned, blaming pot for this is akin to blaming a firearm for a mass shooting.

I guess the easy out though is to blame an inanimate object instead of admitting personal responsibility.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
... that bitch should die a horrible death 
View Quote
How about locking her in a car in the Arizona sun?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#44]
I think this is just a troll thread honestly
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
My friend worked a CPS case where a girl was locked in a tool box in PHX as a punishment. What a horrible way to die.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
And if it hadn't been weed it would have been alcohol.
And if it hadn't been alcohol it would have been gambling.
And if it hadn't been gambling.........
See how that works?
Why don't we just admit that some people shouldn't be parents because they don't have the personal responsibility to be?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My friend worked a CPS case where a girl was locked in a tool box in PHX as a punishment. What a horrible way to die.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that's terrible when it's an innocent human being.
In this case I vote it be done.
And set a case of bottled water on the hood of the car for her to look at while she's baking.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yeah that's terrible when it's an innocent human being.
In this case I vote it be done.
And set a case of bottled water on the hood of the car for her to look at while she's baking.
View Quote
I'll come out to watch that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I don't smoke pot but blaming those kids deaths on pot is ridiculous.
That woman is responsible for their deaths.

Like others have mentioned, blaming pot for this is akin to blaming a firearm for a mass shooting.

I guess the easy out though is to blame an inanimate object instead of admitting personal responsibility.
View Quote
Unless your melting down the furniture and inhaling the fumes...you do realize that marijuana is a psychoactive drug?

About every decade there are a number of studies, that will show about 70% of those booked into the jails are under the influence of marijuana, and will readily admit that they were a user of marijuana when committing crimes...but hey, the distractors-of-facts who praise the drug will  counter with how many of them  drank milk, as though that was a factor.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Dude, the gun analogy is a perfect fit. You just don't like it because of your feelings.

And you fail to realize she would engage in this behavior regardless of whether weed remains illegal or not.

All keeping it illegal does is make criminals out of those who use it responsibly. Doesn't stop a single person from making bad decisions.
View Quote
does holding a gun affect your thought patterns?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top