Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 18
Posted: 5/26/2017 7:52:46 AM EDT
So here's wut I have so far.  I ordered the butt the tube the middle part and some buttons and pins and the lower inside kit and I put some of it together already what do you think so far I think I want to get a silver Barrel and I have a tan and black handguard coming soon
uploading pictures
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#1]
So? where is the squisher part?   I only see some gun parts.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#2]
welllllllllllllllllllllll it's not finished yet I gotta put a barrel and stuff on it and then when I shoot it it'll make the zombies go squish!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#3]
hold on i'll put my butt on and show you how it is but those meatball heads I ordered the butt tube from forgot to send the castle nut and endplate thingy but they sent it out today so should get it soon
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Disappointed... was expecting something like this:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I donno wut that is even
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#6]
My God. This'll go far.....
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#7]
what is happening
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#8]
wut is HAPPENING is I just got some parts cause I want to make a AR thingy and I think it'll be fun to do so here it is!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#9]
This is technically interesting
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#10]
subscribed

the last one was getting good before it got locked

did you ever get your buffer tube in?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#11]
yeah omg it was so hard at first cause I was just twisting and twisting but then I got a stainless wire burshy thingy that goes on a dremel and I brushed the fu*****#@s out of all the threads and make them all clean and silvery then oiled it up and it went in like butter but not too buttery like cold butter but that's a good snug as a bug fit! sooooo I"m so happy now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Did you get your end plate and castle nut yet?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#14]
noooooooooooooo they just mailed it out today!   that button on my middle matches the butt!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#15]
it'll loook so much better when the other  grip and not so black
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#16]
That "middle" is your upper/lower receiver. ....
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#17]
so that's pretty much it for a couple months cause I already spent around 500 dollars for just this and I don't want anyone to get wind of all this money I'm spending so I'll order the handguard rail thingy and barrel later. I might get a cover for that opening and a better saftey switch and a tan color magazine soon though.   I wanted to paint the lower part but I donno how that's gonna happen cause I was looking at cans of the duracoat stuff and it's like 50 dollars and it's just this little part I want painted and I don't wanna spend that much and have that much paint for just this little part.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#18]
well it's the middle of the rifle
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:44:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Cool story bro.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Are you real? Are you serious?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you real? Are you serious?
View Quote
He already had a thread on here before but it got locked....
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Close enough. Throw that in a pillow case and go smash some zombies.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Close enough. Throw that in a pillow case and go smash some zombies.
View Quote
The good old "put a heavy item in a sock" improvised weapon.  I like it.

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#25]
first of all i'm a she and It's all for real!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Even at my 8 beers in.....you make little sense.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#27]
I really, REALLY hope this is a troll thread
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#28]
WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN WUT THE #@#%#@#@#@## PROBLEM IS?  what don't you understand? WHAT is this about trolls?  WUT!  I simply decided to put together a ar rifle thingy and i'm freaking showing you people, isn't that what people do on here! so just relax guys. omg
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#29]
You just joined this month and you already 85 posts. I feel like I'm starting to suffer from PIS (Posting Inadequately Syndrome).
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN WUT THE #@#%#@#@#@## PROBLEM IS?  what don't you understand? WHAT is this about trolls?  WUT!  I simply decided to put together a ar rifle thingy and i'm freaking showing you people, isn't that what people do on here! so just relax guys. omg
View Quote
It's pretty simple. This is a "technical" thread.  "GD" (the General Discussion forum) is not technical--it's more social.
You are posting an ongoing build, and you've had some questions, which would make this a technical thread...but you use terms like "thingy" and "middle" and generally sound like you're trying to be all cutesy, so it's hard for many people to take you seriously.  That's why they suggest this is a GD thread or that you're trolling (just trying to get a reaction out of people).

Honestly, if you'd refer to your "stock" instead of your "butt" and your "receiver set" instead of the "middle" and the "receiver extension" (or even buffer tube) instead of just "tube," people would believe you're actually learning things and taking your build seriously.

Personally, I have nothing against fun builds.  But the technical crew takes things a little seriously.

Good luck with the rest of the build!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#31]
WELL I'M NOT LIKE A GUN NUT OR ANYTHING I'M JUST LEARNING ABOUT THIS STUFF SO IT'LL TAKE A WHILE FOR ME TO GET WHAT THINGS ARE CALLED INGRAINED INTO MY BRAIN.  I REMEMBER HEARING THOSE WORDS IN THE UTUBE VIDEOS  I WATCHED BEFORE BUT I FORGET AND GO BACK TO WHAT I CALL THEM AND ANYONE THAT KNOWS ANYTHING CAN FIGURE IT OUT ANYWAYS SO I DONNO WUT THE BIG DEAL IS. EVERYTHING IS A THINGY AND DODAD!  IT'S GONNA BE SOOOOOOOOOOO BORING WAITING A COUPLE MONTHS TO ORDER THE OTHER HALF!  OMG, BUT I'M TRYING TO DO THIS WITHOUT MY BF NOTICING SO I DON'T WANNA TO BIG OF PURCHASE IN ONE MONTH.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
WELL I'M NOT LIKE A GUN NUT OR ANYTHING I'M JUST LEARNING ABOUT THIS STUFF SO IT'LL TAKE A WHILE FOR ME TO GET WHAT THINGS ARE CALLED INGRAINED INTO MY BRAIN.  I REMEMBER HEARING THOSE WORDS IN THE UTUBE VIDEOS  I WATCHED BEFORE BUT I FORGET AND GO BACK TO WHAT I CALL THEM AND ANYONE THAT KNOWS ANYTHING CAN FIGURE IT OUT ANYWAYS SO I DONNO WUT THE BIG DEAL IS. EVERYTHING IS A THINGY AND DODAD!  IT'S GONNA BE SOOOOOOOOOOO BORING WAITING A COUPLE MONTHS TO ORDER THE OTHER HALF!  OMG, BUT I'M TRYING TO DO THIS WITHOUT MY BF NOTICING SO I DON'T WANNA TO BIG OF PURCHASE IN ONE MONTH.
View Quote
Yup, this seems pretty perfect for a technical forum.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
first of all i'm a she and It's all for real!
View Quote
Pics or it's not true
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:24:48 PM EDT
[#34]
WELL I DONNO WUT ELSE TO SHOW YOU  I PRETTY MUCH DID ALL I CAN DO FOR NOW BUT WHEN I GET THE GRIP AND NUT I'LL TAKE A NEW PICTURE OF IT AND SHOW YOU AS I PUT ON OTHER STUFF.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Pics or it's not true
View Quote
This isn't GD. And how the mods are letting this continue is beyond me...
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#36]
YESSSS

the capslock is back on

*making popcorn

just buy a complete upper please
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Do you talk to your cats in caps lock?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#38]
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy guess wut! I just ordered a strike industries fde dust cover like seconds ago!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:35:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pics or it's not true
I would let the mods police the forums then. ;)
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#40]
In case you care to be technical at any point....
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#41]
1st. Please take the caps lock off. Caps lock is "yelling" on the internet, and it's harder to read.

2nd. What kind of BF do you have to hide guns from? Seriously. If you have the cash, get it done and let's see it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:36:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Do you talk to your cats in caps lock?
View Quote
I don't have cats though. I use to when I was little.  Sorry about caps but whats the big deal.  its just that sometimes my computer goes in cap mode and i have no control caues i'm just at work and depending on the program i have up it'll be in caps or not.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He already had a thread on here before but it got locked....
View Quote
2 threads actually, this being the 3rd.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:41:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
2nd. What kind of BF do you have to hide guns from? Seriously. If you have the cash, get it done and let's see it.
View Quote
He means take a selfie with it. Thats basically standard..
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
1st. Please take the caps lock off. Caps lock is "yelling" on the internet, and it's harder to read.

View Quote
well I just don't wanna get it done quicky, this is suppose to be a fun project that will last a while cause then what after I make it? I'll be board again!  and my bf is in the military but he's not a gun nut either but I already spend on my first rifle called a little badger and all these accessores for it and then I got a mossberg 715p in .22 format cause the little badger was a 17hmr and the range by where I live doesn't let you shoot that kind sooooo I already spent like 500 dollars if not more cause I tricked out the mossberg gun too and I just spend another 500 or so on all this crap soooo yeah even though my bday was recently I don't wanna spend toooo much on this really unnecessary stuff cause I did spend like 300 for pandora stuff for my bday anyways.  I just never get anything for myself if it's not something practical and useful and I just wanted to get some stuff that was just for the awesomeness factor plus I just started getting into watching the walking dead so I'm on season 3 now so it would be nice to have for when the zomibes come anyways. oh and I got a cool sword too!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't think i want a picture of me holding a gun going around online forever and ever.  maybe I can with it like next to me or something if you'd like but it's a weird request.   how many posters ask to see another poster?  somethin's kinda funny with that especially since this isn't like a dating site.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't think i want a picture of me holding a gun going around online forever and ever.  maybe I can with it like next to me or something if you'd like but it's a weird request.   how many posters ask to see another poster?  somethin's kinda funny with that especially since this isn't like a dating site.
View Quote
OH LORD...
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:57:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
LMAO, ALL OF THE basement Dwellers want it. My advice, don't. Lets stick to the technical parts.

Also, finish the rifle and then you can spend future moneys on ammo and shooting it for something to do with it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#49]
you just make another AR

let the addiction begin
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm just having a hard time believing some of this is all..
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top