BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/28/2017 7:44:16 AM EDT
Headline from both links:

An Alt-Right army

You may as well join the Alt-Right, gentlemen. Because that's what they're going to call you anyhow:
View Quote
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/04/an-alt-right-army.html

Alt-right thugs want to bring muscle to liberal protests
View Quote
https://nypost.com/2017/04/27/alt-right-group-tries-to-build-small-street-army/

Remember, if you train to defend your right to free speech, the NY Post will call you a thug, but these commies are just getting started. It's pretty obvious that their goal is to have a chapter in every college in America.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 7:50:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Four in the Corps, years of martial arts, many training classes for using guns for SD.  Tehy are really slow on the uptake ain't they?
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow. Then this a figment of my imagination.

Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:07:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I want to rent a helicopter and airdrop adult diapers and binkies on the on the next Antifa gathering.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:07:42 AM EDT
[#4]
To see the future, look to the past. These freaks were quite active in the 60s/70s.

Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:13:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Shades of Soros.   The antifa pops out of nowhere with professionally made flags  -  just like isis.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:15:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To see the future, look to the past. These freaks were quite active in the 60s/70s.

View Quote
yes, and Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn are college professors and close friends of the Obamas.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#7]
They made a big deal of Lauren Southern bringing a bodyguard. One person quite carefully referred to him as her 'bouncer' - a term invoking images of blind offense, unlike the defensive 'bodyguard.'

They didn't mention that she's been pepper sprayed, punched (twice!), and literally had piss thrown on her by Antifa.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:22:02 AM EDT
[#8]
We're not even taking it seriously yet.  So far it's like swatting at pesky gnats.

Keep pushing, though.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought using the term thug was insensitive now?
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:39:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I want to rent a helicopter and airdrop adult diapers and binkies on the on the next Antifa gathering.
View Quote
I think they should get into sports to ease their tension so golf balls may be a better option.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We're not even taking it seriously yet.  So far it's like swatting at pesky gnats.

Keep pushing, though.
View Quote
They think this is "muscle"?

Yikes. This is the Conservative version of 'Tough Mudder'.

They start actually using M-80's with BB's and they will see muscle.

TC
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like the bike lock dude is in that pic. To the right of the tall fucker in the middle.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Looks like the bike lock dude is in that pic. To the right of the tall fucker in the middle.
View Quote
And he got away with his crime.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:13:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Keep pushing, though.
View Quote
Really??

Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#17]
They haven't even encountered an organized group with real defensive/offensive skill yet. But they keep pushing, it will happen soon enough.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep pushing, though.
Really??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7drQq-8Awg
Oh, there's resistance, sure.  But for the most part, their side has their warriors out on the front lines right now, throwing rocks and bottles, while our true warriors are still at home, throwing balls to their dogs and tending their gardens.  Props to those standing their ground at the University protests, but these are just the opening skirmishes.  Unless the course of the country changes dramatically, much worse is yet to come.  Those pastoral farmers and suburban fathers and grandfathers have a real bite to 'em, if you get them riled up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Yesterday at Berkeley,  there was a contingent of ARFCOMERS the went to play with ANTIFA.

There is a whole threat on it to include equipment needed if you want to get " Sporty" with ANTIFA.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Oh, there's resistance, sure.  But for the most part, their side has their warriors out on the front lines right now, throwing rocks and bottles, while our true warriors are still at home, throwing balls to their dogs and tending their gardens.  Props to those standing their ground at the University protests, but these are just the opening skirmishes.  Unless the course of the country changes dramatically, much worse is yet to come.  Those pastoral farmers and suburban fathers and grandfathers have a real bite to 'em, if you get them riled up.
View Quote
Civilized Americans have only three speeds:  Silence, Peaceful Protest, and Total Industrialized Warfare.  We excel at the latter.

Do not mistake silence for submission, kindness for weakness, or patience for acceptance.  The non-Leftists in the USA have an entire century (20th) of Leftist history to review.  We know violence will be necessary, overwhelming brutal violence.  It's just not time yet, although Antifa and their fellow assholes are drawing it closer rapidly.

You know how the cops on Arfcom mention the Ask-Tell-Make system when they take a perp into custody?  Well, the Tea Party movement was Civilized America "Asking" government to GTFO of our lives.  Electing Trump was the "Tell."  When the "Make" phase occurs, it will shake the nation to its foundations with its violence and bloodshed.  

Somebody's gotta win, and it's gonna be either Us or it's gonna be Trigglypuff, PajamaBoyz, & Lena Dunham.  Get your shit in order now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:40:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Probably the best street brawlers right now are the Russian ones.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I thought using the term thug was insensitive now?
View Quote
Only if conservatives use it, then it is racist.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Keep pushing, though.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:29:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Probably the best street brawlers right now are the Russian ones.
View Quote
Agreed.  The Ukrainians are a close sec8.

Violent video: Ukraine rioters brutally beat police, storm local admin building
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They made a big deal of Lauren Southern bringing a bodyguard. One person quite carefully referred to him as her 'bouncer' - a term invoking images of blind offense, unlike the defensive 'bodyguard.'

They didn't mention that she's been pepper sprayed, punched (twice!), and literally had piss thrown on her by Antifa.
View Quote
"Word play"

Bodyguard : Bouncer
Protestors : army
Patriot : xenophobe
Productive : capitalist

Etc etc....

The left has blind-hate. They dispise you BECAUSE TRUTH INTERFERES WITH THEIR NARCISISM
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Headline from both links:

An Alt-Right army

You may as well join the Alt-Right, gentlemen. Because that's what they're going to call you anyhow:
View Quote
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/04/an-alt-right-army.html

Alt-right thugs want to bring muscle to liberal protests
View Quote
https://nypost.com/2017/04/27/alt-right-group-tries-to-build-small-street-army/

Remember, if you train to defend your right to free speech, the NY Post will call you a thug, but these commies are just getting started. It's pretty obvious that their goal is to have a chapter in every college in America.
View Quote

NYPost seems to be confused about who brought what to where. Liberal protest?
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#29]
I'd like to see a fully suited up 7 man NFL-sized Offensive line MAGA's square up in a three point stance :  Then "Down.....Set......Hut"......and bulldoze a 12 yd path thru those hoodies and sunglasses.

Sneak them up  close to AntiFA like they do the Gatorade keg to the coach......then bust out, line up and Boom.   How's that  bike lock workin' for ya now?

Team MAGA.......we need a helmet and uniform design.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Left wing violence never gets significant coverage.
View Quote
If not for people posting videos, the media would completely ignore the violence.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc
View Quote
They need to let police shoot the fuckers, if their using sticks as melee weapons. All bets are off. Once two or three get popped, it will end. Nobody wants to dies for their stupid cause. And if they do, so be it. 
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#34]
I have the weirdest boner right now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:09:00 PM EDT
[#35]
The "up & coming graphic designers", cross-dressing baristas, and literature professors thought they were going to slug it out with bikers, oilfield workers, and military vets?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The "up & coming graphic designers", cross-dressing baristas, and literature professors thought they were going to slug it out with bikers, oilfield workers, and military vets?
View Quote
Their SOP appears to be sucker punching isolated/distracted Trump supporters. Unless those conditions exist, their success rate seems pretty anemic. I predict the commies reach out to BLM for assistance.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#37]
AntiFa is sponsored by a NAZI.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
AntiFa is sponsored by a NAZI.
View Quote
Nazi has replaced racist as the most misused word of 2016/2017.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#39]
I don't think they understand the reality of the situation. That was just getting warmed up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
They're not confused.

Doesn't matter, though.   As I've noted before - they days of name-calling being effective are over.   If you're going to be called literally Hitler no matter what you do, then there really isn't any reason not to do whatever works.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:02:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They're not confused.

Doesn't matter, though.   As I've noted before - they days of name-calling being effective are over.   If you're going to be called literally Hitler no matter what you do, then there really isn't any reason not to do whatever works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're not confused.

A most excellent point!!
Based Stickman Web Site
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Actually just throwing those into the 'antifa' crowd would be a funny thing to do.

"here, we brought some supplies for your level of maturity!"
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#43]
I`m too old and smart to go to one of these rallies. Due to one of the sports I`m involved in I have come to know many men of which any single one of them could go to one of these and stomp the living fuck out of several hundred protestors. I just want to watch the fun when it happens. These "antifa" idiots need to dial it back. Some men really enjoy fighting and are exceptionally good at it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Almost 30 years in law enforcement.

I've got a lot of enemies in BOTS forum, because I prefer the "Andy Taylor" approach over the new black ninja rookies...but I can still bust a few heads and I was trained in old-school hickory shampoos that wash dreadlocks out like nobodies bidness.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
I can agree with this. This is when the shit so starts. Do not under estimate the enemy though, they have many sitting in wait also.

I am not sure they understand the implication when the people they are trying to fight make up a good portion of veterans of the last 16 years of fighting terrorists. I am sure most of them are too young to remember the sequence of events that set that off.

I have a feeling that when the time comes and they have to act, there will be no quarter given.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They need to let police shoot the fuckers, if their using sticks as melee weapons. All bets are off. Once two or three get popped, it will end. Nobody wants to dies for their stupid cause. And if they do, so be it. 
View Quote
So you want the "police" to execute patriots who overthrew a corrupt Russian backed government? Not sure overthrowing a corrupt government is what I would call a stupid cause.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc
That dude swinging that fire hose could have fucked someones day up pretty well
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So you want the "police" to execute patriots who overthrew a corrupt Russian backed government? Not sure overthrowing a corrupt government is what I would call a stupid cause.
View Quote
Who are you referring to?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebody tried to overthrow Bill Clinton?

Oh wait; that was the Chinese that were supporting him.  It was Ted Kennedy who tried to get the Russians involved, but he wasn't elected, so you'll have to elaborate on what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Almost 30 years in law enforcement.

I've got a lot of enemies in BOTS forum, because I prefer the "Andy Taylor" approach over the new black ninja rookies...but I can still bust a few heads and I was trained in old-school hickory shampoos that wash dreadlocks out like nobodies bidness.
View Quote
Amen brother, 29 years here and my like minded bretheren and I are more inclined to "get it done" long before the pajama boys can get done oiling each other up, getting a good pump and actually deploy. There was a day when you just went out and did it, we are getting scarce.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top