Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/30/2017 11:50:07 AM EDT
I keep seeing articles everywhere about this.  Today it's between Comey trying to disclose the "meddling" and Putin "denying meddling."

Nobody really says what the "meddling" is, though.  Has anyone detailed what Russia has supposedly done?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Notice the "russian meddling" volume goes up every time some new shit drops about the obama admin spying on trump?

This is what grasping at straws looks like coming from the lib propaganda machine.  Remember it, you'll see it again.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#2]
The FBI went through millions of Hillary's emails in not even a week and found nothing according toComey. The "meddling" thing has been going on for months, almost a year, and they still haven't shown anyone shit.

Witch hunt
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#3]
"Meddling" means they revealed the outrageous level of  corruption and criminality in the DNC and Clinton campaign
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:58:29 AM EDT
[#4]
You mean Russian muddling? It's what hipster Russian bartenders in Brooklyn do to some ingredients in craft cocktails to bring out the flavors...
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Has anyone detailed what Russia has supposedly done?
View Quote

Of course not but that isn't going to stop the Libtards from being Libtarded.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:01:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I keep seeing articles everywhere about this.  Today it's between Comey trying to disclose the "meddling" and Putin "denying meddling."

Nobody really says what the "meddling" is, though.  Has anyone detailed what Russia has supposedly done?
View Quote

Trump asked them to hack the DNC and Podesta emails and give them to Wikileaks, between golden shower sessions with Russian prostitutes that were live streamed straight to the Kremlin.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]
As others have observed, the "intelligence" community and the FBI have been investigating those allegations for eight months.
To date, no evidence which supports them has been presented.

Someone should be asking "Where's the Beef?", but don't hold your breath waiting for the Republicans in Congress or the propaganda machine to do so.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As others have observed, the "intelligence" community and the FBI have been investigating those allegations for eight months.
To date, no evidence which supports them has been presented.

Someone should be asking "Where's the Beef?", but don't hold your breath waiting for the Republicans in Congress or the propaganda machine to do so.
View Quote
But what were the allegations, besides the vague "meddling" phrase?  

They think Russia hacked the DNC, exposing the corruption and rigging of the election?  If so, the media narrative is really "Russia meddled with the election by exposing the DNC's meddling of the election"?  Just doesn't jive for this thinking man.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:33:29 PM EDT
[#9]
"fake news" is what the meddling was.  The intelligence community has found that russia, in this country and others, has hired hackers creating fake stories all over social media to harm the integrity of elections.  This has been the story for a while, party leaders of both sides have agreed to this.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You mean Russian muddling? It's what hipster Russian bartenders in Brooklyn do to some ingredients in craft cocktails to bring out the flavors...
View Quote

Triggered.  

The Old Fashioned was developed in 1881 which when properly done you muddle a sugar cube with drops of bitters into an orange and then fill with bourbon and a splash of club soda.  

Hipster?  Yeah, and I am also Santa Fucking Ivanoff.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#11]
People believe that voting machines (not hooked up to the internet) were hacked by people all the way over in mother Russia to change the vote totals. Its a special kind of retarded we are dealing with.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

The latest one I heard was that Russia was trying to get their hands on voter rolls so that they could target people via social media based off of age/race/gender with bots. The bots were going to ________(?) which would discourage likely FHRC voters from actually voting.

Whatever is supposed to fill in the blank has been left extremely vague.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm struggling with what exactly Russia could actually/realistically do to change the outcome of the election. 

Are they supposed to have changed voting machine totals or threatened voters if they didn't vote a certain way? Exactly what the fuck do these pinheads believe Russia could do to change the outcome of a US election?

Hell, we meddle in other country's elections as a matter of course by advancing fake media reports and shit. What's the difference?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:01:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm struggling with what exactly Russia could actually/realistically do to change the outcome of the election. 

Are they supposed to have changed voting machine totals or threatened voters if they didn't vote a certain way? Exactly what the fuck do these pinheads believe Russia could do to change the outcome of a US election?

Hell, we meddle in other country's elections as a matter of course by advancing fake media reports and shit. What's the difference?
View Quote
Yeah, but when we do it it's cheeky and fun. When the Russian's do it, it's cruel and tragic.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#15]
It's nothing but one big lie that they believe if they hammer it every single fucking day it will become true.  And it's working.  It's a lie.  The media lies constantly and people lap it up.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I assume Russians meddle as do Brits, Israelis, Chinese, US, and North Koreans, just to name a few.

Hacking and stealing is kind of normal.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Ian Flemming couldn't come up with a sillier plot line,
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"fake news" is what the meddling was.  The intelligence community has found that russia, in this country and others, has hired hackers creating fake stories all over social media to harm the integrity of elections.  This has been the story for a while, party leaders of both sides have agreed to this.
View Quote
Isn't that exactly what the MSM, DNC and CTR were doing?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#19]
They can't even tell us what Russia was supposed to have allegedly done that would alter the election. This one from trump's team might have communicated with that one from Russia... maybe. The biggest thing is maybe the Russians hacked into information on a server that Hillary wasn't supposed to have in the first place. The news of this alleged activity might have influence the way all of about three people might have voted. If they had anything even remotely real on Trump we'd have had it shoved up our asses back in October.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:11:33 PM EDT
[#20]
there is actual irrefutable video evidence of Putin personally meddling in US elections by hacking into voting machines and physically  subtracting votes from Shitlery and giving them to Trump.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
there is actual irrefutable video evidence of Putin personally meddling in US elections by hacking into voting machines and physically  subtracting votes from Shitlery and giving them to Trump.
View Quote
So post a link. 
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:15:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
I saw guy that looked a lot like Putin here in Michigan at the pols. He voted about forty... no fifty times for Trump. I bet that was him, and Trump barely won Michigan too.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Nobody knows what they did or if they did it, but it was pretty big, on that everyone can agree.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Silence peasant.

Next you will want evidence of Climate Change and Evolution.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
RT did not run non-stop propaganda for Historic Hillary the way US media did.

That's an act of war!

We should give Senator McCain and Senator Graham uniforms, equipment and weapons and drop them inside the border of Russia. They'll have the situation well in hand in no time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
They can't. 

It's fake news unless you are talking about Hillary going to Russia to coordinate election interference. 

Then it's real.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Leftists: Their accusations mirror their crimes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"Meddling" means they revealed the outrageous level of  corruption and criminality in the DNC and Clinton campaign
View Quote
YUP!!!

The Russians dared to expose the truth during a political campaign and MUST be held accountable for that atrocity!!! The American voter cannot be told the truth! (Even thpugh any voters with brains and eyes to see already knew it.)
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#29]
They supposedly leaked dnc emails to wikileaks. No evidence that it was an actual russian state actor.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So post a link. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So post a link. 
And the voting machine are not on the internet, that be a good trick...
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Comey and the NSA chief both said there was no evidence of Russkie vote tampering.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They think Russia hacked the DNC, exposing the corruption and rigging of the election?  If so, the media narrative is really "Russia meddled with the election by exposing the DNC's meddling of the election"?  Just doesn't jive for this thinking man.
View Quote
You aren't getting it. 

There are no allegations.  <-- read that three more times

The point is to have the accusation and discussion of "meddling" floating around and rebroadcast and retweeted, etc. to keep you thinking about it.

There are no allegations, never have been. Can't have one without at least some specific information that can be proved or disproved. They stopped making specific claims when they all got shot down as lies.

Now, they just jibberjabber about mysterious "meddling" as a form of propaganda without ever trying to provide proof.

It has, unfortunately, worked on you because you keep looking for allegations that dont exist.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#33]
There have been no specific allegations stated. They purposely keep using vague terms because "Russia maybe hacked a political party's email  and made public just  how corrupt that party and campaign were" just doesn't carry the Trump/Putin boogyman coronations they want.

ETA: If they had anything even remotely specific to allege you would be hearing about it 24/7 from every MSM outlet in existence.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I saw guy that looked a lot like Putin here in Michigan at the pols. He voted about forty... no fifty times for Trump. I bet that was him, and Trump barely won Michigan too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened here too.  Bald guy comes in, pulls the lever about 10 times, I'm assuming for Trump, gets on his bear and rides away.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Comey and the NSA chief both said there was no evidence of Russkie vote tampering.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently comey is saying he tried to warn everybody before the election.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/comey-tried-to-reveal-russian-plot-before-election/ar-BBz1IS3?OCID=ansmsnnews11

In the article is this...

“Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton and harm her electability and potential presidency,” the report stated, adding that the U.S. intelligence community had “high confidence” in its judgments. “We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.”
Again, not a single damn specific to be had.  Undermine?  How?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Eggs-actly. The only group who was actually controlling votes and undermining a candidate was the DNC.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:49:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So post a link. 
View Quote
here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You aren't getting it. 

The point is to have the accusation and discussion of "meddling" floating around and rebroadcast and retweeted, etc. to keep you thinking about it.

There are no allegations, never have been. Can't have one without at least some specific information that can be proved or disproved. They stopped making specific claims when they all got shot down as lies.

Now, they just jibberjabber about mysterious "meddling" as a form of propaganda without ever trying to provide proof.

It has, unfortunately, worked on you because you keep looking for allegations that dont exist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You aren't getting it. 

No, I'm trying to find out how liberals believe this, based on vague catchphrases.  I know it's propaganda, but I'm trying to figure out how they so easily believe it.  Especially when they pride themselves on "critical thought"
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No, I'm trying to find out how liberals believe this, based on vague catchphrases.  I know it's propaganda, but I'm trying to figure out how they so easily believe it.  Especially when they pride themselves on "critical thought"
View Quote
Because hitlerry lost, its that simple
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:53:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly.  They apparently manipulated the election by exposing the DNC's manipulation of the election.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I know it's propaganda, but I'm trying to figure out how they so easily believe it.
View Quote
Repetition.
Repetition.
Repetition.

It's one of the key techniques of good propaganda.

The fact that there are few specifics is a smart move as well.
Most people have neither the time nor the inclination to dig into such matters in any depth. That means there isn't any need to create a lot of details which are easily proven to be false.

The people creating this line are very good at their jobs.
Of course, they have had a lot of practice.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:58:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because feelz! Most democrat voters I know believe anything posted in yellow and white text with "OccupyDemocrats" at the bottom that is posted on FaceBook. Critical thought? Too hard, use them feelz and keep virtue signaling like a broken semaphore machine.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Hillary would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling Russians.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hillary would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling Russians.
View Quote
Zoinks!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Russians interfered, aka meddled, with the election by funneling large sums of money into the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton foundation failed to run an electable candidate. in fact, they ran the most unlikable candidate possible.
then to cover up the fact that the Clinton Foundation couldn't fix an election, even with Russia's help, they are trying to deflect the attention to the Trump team with false allegations and out right lies.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm still trying to figure that one out.  Were they monitoring the election?  No doubt.  Were they hoping it went in one direction?  Absolutely.  Did they do anything the skew the results?  Damned if I know.  I'm not seeing anything obvious.  Put out stories, fake or otherwise?  Doable and hardly new in politics.  Manipulate voting results?  No way in hell.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The Russians interfered, aka meddled, with the election by funneling large sums of money into the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton foundation failed to run an electable candidate. in fact, they ran the most unlikable candidate possible.
then to cover up the fact that the Clinton Foundation couldn't fix an election, even with Russia's help, they are trying to deflect the attention to the Trump team with false allegations and out right lies.
View Quote
I thought the Russians didn't like Hilary.  Or maybe this was a double reverse fake.  My head hurts and I need a drink.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#49]
It has gotten to the point that I do not believe a damn thing about anything the media puts out 24/7, hell I don't even believe the weather forecast anymore.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#50]
The longer this shitshow goes the more the left will be drawn into it; continue, please.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top