Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/23/2017 11:05:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
That has to be one hell of a predicament.  It's your country but Jesus...pull out and let them all starve to death.

Destroy every last square inch of farmland too while you're at it since it should belong to the Dutch anyway.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Moral of the story...when fighting commies, surrender is just slower death.  Might as well keep fighting.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That has to be one hell of a predicament.  It's your country but Jesus...pull out and let them all starve to death.
View Quote
This.  Poison the wells and leave.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:10:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Go where?  How?

Their laws prohibit you taking your money or property out of the country.  

How will you get a visa?  Is there a "refugee" program for white Africans someplace?  I haven't seen it if there is.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:11:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Go where?  How?

How will you get a visa?  Is there a "refugee" program for white Africans someplace?  I haven't seen it if there is.  
View Quote
Given the alternative?  Any fucking way you can.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I understand that for the white South Africans it's their home but when the fuck will they get it through their heads that they might be killed if they stay? Shit, CA has been my home my whole life and I'm not even threatened with death and I can't wait to gtfo
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:12:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Coming soon to South Africa: Rhodesia Redux

Mugabee/ANC: Beat/Kill all the Whiteys, and take they land

Mugabee/ANC: Hey Whitey come back we starving...

Just another day in the land of the 100 trillion dollar note/Rape Capital of the Universe (though I hear Europe is now in contention for that Title)

I really feel for those stuck there, but if you are melanin deficient you need to GTFO of that continent, yeah I know, you lived there forever, and made the south inhabitable... if you stay you are gonna die and everyone else will applaud it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:14:16 PM EDT
[#8]
"this used to be a helluva good country......"
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:15:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Attachment Attached File

That's their home.  I wouldn't want to leave either at their age.  They've worked their whole lives.  I feel horrible for them.  What a predicament to be put in.

Just furthers my thought that first world nations should have no interaction with third world countries.  Just keep the savages inside their own borders and out of ours.  They have to want to change before being allowed to interact with other nations.  

That sucks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#10]
A guy I went through school of infantry with was from South Africa. He told me one time a group of black Africans came on his farm and attacked his family. They poured gasoline on his friend and burned him alive, then they tried to rape his mom, but he shot them with a .303 Enfield.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:19:15 PM EDT
[#11]
They need to get out and let the country burn and starve.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#12]
What a shit show.  I feel for those people.  Story Needs more farmer with FAL fixes problem.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:22:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn one hell of a predictiment.

Leave and lose your lifes work, and likely most all of your money, no one will buy the farm.  Likely be killed there.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#15]
ZA = South Africa?  ZA is not a common acronym.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was thinking Zimbabwe.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:26:38 PM EDT
[#17]
They can't get out.

OK, so picture this:

You're in their situation.

You have a family farm, been in the family for generations.

You've lived through the troubles in the past, then the new government came in.

Now they give away your property to others. Legally, according to the laws.

You want to leave, but you can't get a passport or visa to other countries. You don't have the funds to just up and emigrate. All you have is tied up in your land.

You have a family. You can't sell the land, because no one is buying. You can't cross the borders, legally, into another country. Besides, the neighboring countries are worse shit holes.

What do you do? Die in a pile of brass along with your family? Haul ass, and become an illegal in another country?

They have choices over there...and they're pretty much all fucked choices. Helluva dilemma for them.

Oh, and fuck the politicians of the U.S., the U.K., and the U.N. for their past bullshit regarding R.S.A. and Rhodesia.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:30:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They can't get out.

OK, so picture this:

You want to leave, but you can't get a passport or visa to other countries. You don't have the funds to just up and emigrate. All you have is tied up in your land.

You have a family. You can't sell the land, because no one is buying. You can't cross the borders, legally, into another country. Besides, the neighboring countries are worse shit holes.

What do you do? Die in a pile of brass along with your family? Haul ass, and become an illegal in another country?

They have choices over there...and they're pretty much all fucked choices. Helluva dilemma for them.

Oh, and fuck the politicians of the U.S., the U.K., and the U.N. for their past bullshit regarding R.S.A. and Rhodesia.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
They can't get out.

OK, so picture this:

One of the many misdeeds of ole Ronnie Reagan.

But you are right, there's really only 3 options here: Fight, Wait, or Run and it looks like Wait ain't gonna make anything any better.

Quoted:

I was thinking Zimbabwe.
I had to go back and edit, but my post still works with minor alteration. Rhodesia is about a decade ahead of South Africa... just like Europe is about a decade ahead of US.

Any decent Documentaries?

I watched Tell Me and I'll Forget last night and that got the blood boiling (its about S.African Paramedics, but I received a different message than the one the documentary guy was trying to present I think)
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Those of us in international business recognize ZA as the monetary currency of South Africa (ZAR = South African Rand).  .ZA also is the internet domain assigned to South Africa (Zud Africa)
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:33:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I had to go back and edit, but my post still works with minor alteration. Rhodesia is about a decade ahead of South Africa... just like Europe is about a decade ahead of US.

I watched Tell Me and I'll Forget last night and that got the blood boiling (its about S.African Paramedics, but I received a different message than the one the documentary guy was trying to present I think)
View Quote
Reagan tried to be a good friend of South Africa, as much as he could get away with.  He actually vetoed the Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act, but his veto was over-ridden by Congress.  Yes, he had an executive order enacting sanctions but that was to head off more extreme sanctions originating in the Congress.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What a shit show.  I feel for those people.  Story Needs more farmer with FAL fixes problem.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
They can't get out.

OK, so picture this:

View Quote
Namibia might be a temporary solution.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.outsideonline.com/sites/default/files/migrated-images/I260502-2-1_zim_farmers.jpg
FALs are illegal for white people to own now.

Firearms were made illegal, seized, and redistributed to political allies of the government.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:37:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Zuid Afrika.  ZA is the only acronym I've heard used by South Africans. It's quite commonly used by them in speech, like we say US. which differs from uncommonly acronymized Germany or France.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:42:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Anybody remember when the common opinion here was that Syrian men fleeing the country were pussies because they didn't stay and fight?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

But you are right, there's really only 3 options here: Fight, Wait, or Run and it looks like Wait ain't gonna make anything any better.

View Quote
Kind of OT but fuuuuck, that documentary is nuts.  The casual way that pretty young paramedic talks about how she will likely get raped and killed.....  It's pure fucking insane.

Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:44:20 PM EDT
[#27]
What do we know about gun rights for the populace in South Africa?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anybody remember when the common opinion here was that Syrian men fleeing the country were pussies because they didn't stay and fight?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Bit of a difference here you think?

the Syrians fleeing were fleeing a repressive minority government, they had the possibility of US/NATO Air Support, Ground Teams, and even the Kurds helping them.

Furthermore, they fled into prosperous countries  to rape and murder, by passing numerous other safe countries on the way...

In South Africa you have a minority (not) fleeing a repressive majority government, with no support ever coming, and nothing but international condemnation.

Oranges and Footballs comparison.

Quoted:

Kind of OT but fuuuuck, that documentary is nuts.  The casual way that
pretty young paramedic talks about how she will likely get raped and
killed.....  It's pure fucking insane.
Yeah, that and the other paramedics wife who locked herself in the closet, and the girl you were talking about who was like yeah I have a personal rape alarm (WTF?) and has like 3 additional security devices on her car, but its still missing the radio and speakers and wiring for that.

Quoted:
What do we know about gun rights for the populace in South Africa?
I thought it was pretty good, but earlier ITT they said its gone to shit (at least legally)... In the documentary we are talking about the girls are carrying rape alarms, not guns, or even knives or pepper spray so...

But ZA does have a pretty sweet Polymer Browning Hi Power frame that Stephen Camp wrote about.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:50:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you want to assimilate into whatever country you flee to, that's a different story.  If you want to bring your 3rd world shit to the West?  Nope, sorry, you have your 3rd world shithole, fight for it if being a fucking animal is so precious to you.  Also there really isn't a "fight back" option in SA.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:53:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They can't get out.

OK, so picture this:

View Quote
I've thought about that situation. First preference would be get out to somewhere safe. A fuck load of people live as illegal immigrants all over the world. Lot of those people started with just the clothes on their back. It would absolutely suck but better than being dead. The redneck part of me says you could turn your neighborhood into one of those places people whisper about. Like those projects or hollers where cops and strangers really don't want to go because they don't alway come back out. But thats just prolonging the inevitable and no one can live under siege forever.

If the person is old and not wealthy or without relatives in a safe place they are just fucked. Guess you just do the pile of brass thing at that point. Shitty deal.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:55:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Firearms were made illegal, seized, and redistributed to political allies of the government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.outsideonline.com/sites/default/files/migrated-images/I260502-2-1_zim_farmers.jpg

Edit: this is serious, so I shouldn't joke around. 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:04:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If you want to assimilate into whatever country you flee to, that's a different story.  If you want to bring your 3rd world shit to the West?  Nope, sorry, you have your 3rd world shithole, fight for it if being a fucking animal is so precious to you.  Also there really isn't a "fight back" option in SA.
View Quote
Trust me, I understand the differences.

I also see similarities.

And the fight back option only ever disappears when your dead.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:05:34 AM EDT
[#33]
At some point, it's time to disregard laws, protect or relocate your family and property, and kill anyone who gets in the way.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#34]
It's time for a two-state solution in Zimbabwe and South Africa. A white state and a black state.

Hell, it was time long before the 1980s, but the Commies in Congress were bound to help the USSR win the Cold War in Africa and the Americas. Teddy Kennedy and Jimmy Carter have so much blood on their hands and will never be called out on it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:10:41 AM EDT
[#35]
I think being in that situation, I'd be tempted to hoist my black flag.  Whoever I felt was responsible for putting me into that situation would be a target.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:13:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Go where?  How?

View Quote
At that point rob and kill whoever you need to to get away.  If they're going to make you a bad guy you might as well go all the way.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:14:51 AM EDT
[#37]
They let Mandela and De Klerk ruin their country without bloodshed. They missed the time for fighting or leaving by years.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:15:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I was thinking Zimbabwe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was thinking Zimbabwe.
actually very common if you are familiar with 2-letter country codes

Zuid Afrikaansche Republiek
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think being in that situation, I'd be tempted to hoist my black flag.  Whoever I felt was responsible for putting me into that situation would be a target.
View Quote
Absolutely
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:18:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Killdozer time.

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:21:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
At that point rob and kill whoever you need to to get away.  If they're going to make you a bad guy you might as well go all the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go where?  How?

White people don't do that.  

They just stay there and get slaughtered.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:22:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A guy I went through school of infantry with was from South Africa. He told me one time a group of black Africans came on his farm and attacked his family. They poured gasoline on his friend and burned him alive, then they tried to rape his mom, but he shot them with a .303 Enfield.
View Quote
My second deployment the guys who ran the K9s at the gate were white South African contractors, one of them went home on leave for a few weeks, came back, 3 days later he's gone again because some scumbags raped and beheaded his wife. Can't imagine what that dude went through
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:23:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Absolutely
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely
Everything in me screams this: "Hoist the Black Flag and start slitting throats", but then:

Quoted:
They let Mandela and De Klerk ruin their country without bloodshed. They missed the time for fighting or leaving by years.
It hits me, they had a chance to fight and didn't, now the more they delay the further they get from that chance they get.

I really don't think anyone there (or here) will and if they do it will be isolated and roundly denounced.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:26:43 AM EDT
[#44]
There have been South Africans leaving the country for a while now... many of them heading into Mozambique to live as expats. Mozambique and many other countries have started getting less friendly and accepting of South African expats and kicking them out or revoking/denying their visas.

I was in Dubai heading to Turkey on a flight, and the ticket guy stopped the South African girl in front of me to examine her passport and verify that she had a visa and asked her repeatedly about where she was going and whether or not she had the right visa.... when it was my turn, he looked at my ticket and waved me through like he had for most of the people in front of the poor girl. I asked her what the deal was and she explained that South Africans are getting a bad reputation for trying to escape South Africa by overstaying visas, or trying to get into other counties without a visa, etc.

One South African with whom I worked in Afghanistan told me that the president of South Africa was now trying to make it illegal for white South Africans to contract overseas because they are making too much money, so he wants to label them as mercenaries and have them arrested when they come back. This guy was a retired colonel from the South African Army and was just so disappointed and sad about what his country has become. 

He also told me that the laws had changed to require that a black South African have controlling interest in any South African company, so his chain of laundromats had to find some black guy that had no idea what was going on or how to run the business or anything... and give him controlling interest in the company (and commensurate pay) and hope he just didn't get too involved and screw everything up. 

Apparently murdering whites to take their land isn't considered murder either (?)

It really is a soup sandwich for those guys. 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:29:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There have been South Africans leaving the country for a while now... many of them heading into Mozambique to live as expats. Mozambique and many other countries have started getting less friendly and accepting of South African expats and kicking them out or revoking/denying their visas.

I was in Dubai heading to Turkey on a flight, and the ticket guy stopped the South African girl in front of me to examine her passport and verify that she had a visa and asked her repeatedly about where she was going and whether or not she had the right visa.... when it was my turn, he looked at my ticket and waved me through like he had for most of the people in front of the poor girl. I asked her what the deal was and she explained that South Africans are getting a bad reputation for trying to escape South Africa by overstaying visas, or trying to get into other counties without a visa, etc.

One South African with whom I worked in Afghanistan told me that the president of South Africa was now trying to make it illegal for white South Africans to contract overseas because they are making too much money, so he wants to label them as mercenaries and have them arrested when they come back. This guy was a retired colonel from the South African Army and was just so disappointed and sad about what his country has become. 

It really is a soup sandwich for those guys. 
View Quote
Part of the problem was about half of their Special Task Force police unit left to go work in the Middle East.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:29:13 AM EDT
[#46]
There is a south african right now doing a speaking tour in the US trying to raise fund for the https://suidlanders.org/ (a south african "preparedness" group) and raising awareness about how things are escalating there. I donated some money if you want to help these people out do the same. 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

White people don't do that.  

They just stay there and get slaughtered.
View Quote
True.  Not the way I'd chose but I'm not them.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:35:06 AM EDT
[#48]
I have friends who run safaris out of their farm in Limpopo Province. He's told me they still feel pretty secure; but things are changing.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:46:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Maybe Trump can do something about this?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:11:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Places like Orania are going to get more popular.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top