Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/21/2017 9:38:15 PM EDT
This is a 17 year old female that's transitioning to a male. 

The suit demands the league prohibit the student from competing in girls wrestling competitions. 
http://www.fox4news.com/news/237216126-story

Update: He's now state champion for girls. 
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article135021414.html
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#1]
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:41:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Good.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I can find nothing wrong with this.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Transgenders should have their own league & locker rooms - they're already getting their own bathrooms so we might as well go all the way...

And it's a chick using steroids...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:45:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Girl decides to "become" a boy, starts taking steroids, then wants to wrestle in the girl's championship?  
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:45:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Gtg

This is just an unintended consequence
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#7]
So acting out of feelings instead of common sense has unintended consequences. Who knew?

Hope the have fun fixing the problem they created.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#8]
So boy is literally beating up girls, and there is a dispute about how it should be resolved? I'm sure the feminist are all kinds of confused
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is a 17 year old male that's transitioning to a female.  I think. 

The suit demands the league prohibit the student from competing in girls wrestling competitions. 
View Quote

I like how you didn't even read your own story article clearly states it's a girl transitioning to a boy

Quoted:
Girl decides to "become" a boy, starts taking steroids, then wants to wrestle in the girl's championship?  
View Quote

Sounds like she wanted to wrestle the boys but isnt allowed to do so.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Truly sad that there are so many adults encouraging and indulging this childs mental illness.

If this child thought, rather "felt like", they were a dog would they encourage them to get spayed/neutered?  maybe get microchipped?

Afterall....it's what they "feel like" right?

Sick and morally irresponsible.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Im so fuckin sick of hearin about all this fuckin bullshit!!!
Born as a boy...use the fuckin guy bathroom!
Born as a girl....use the girls bathroom!

These fucks should stop cryin!

Wheres all the rights for straight guys?
Do I go around yellin and protestin about my rights about bein straight?!

And dont have a problem...you gay, you gay!
But fuck...sick of hearin all this shit.

Cryin ass pussies talkin about trumps fault this...trumps fault that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#12]
The girls should protest. Or is it she women or zeenale or fuck I don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:55:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The girls should protest. Or is it she women or zeenale or fuck I don't give a fuck.
View Quote

I can't even keep track of the genders in half these stories anymore...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I like how you didn't even read your own story article clearly states it's a girl transitioning to a boy. 
View Quote

I read it before posting.  The article is poorly written. 
For example: “This is a great kid,” Baudhuin said. “This is no fueled by hate.”
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:58:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well fuck.

There goes my plan.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I like how you didn't even read your own story article clearly states it's a girl transitioning to a boy

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure who she would rather wrestle, but she sure as shit is trying to wrestle girls while taking prescribed steroids.

"UIL policy states a student's participation is based on the gender on their birth certificate. And while state laws and UIL rules prohibit steroid use, a spokesperson says there is an exception for those taking it as prescribed by a doctor for a medical purpose. And that exception applies to Mack, a junior on the Euless Trinity girls wrestling team."
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#17]
These issues can get rather complicated.  The hermaphrodite runner in the Olympics some years ago that ran on the women's teams.  On the surface it's  easy, if that person had mens testosterone levels, they should race as a man.  Now, let's move on to certain races having, on average, higher testosterone levels.  Should their be different classes of competition based on testosterone level, Should lower testosterone people be able to use supplements to bump theirs up.  This would also led to conversations about measurable differences that are taboo to openly discuss.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
These issues can get rather complicated.  The hermaphrodite runner in the Olympics some years ago that ran on the women's teams.  On the surface it's  easy, if that person had mens testosterone levels, they should race as a man.  Now, let's move on to certain races having, on average, higher testosterone levels.  Should their be different classes of competition based on testosterone level, Should lower testosterone people be able to use supplements to bump theirs up.  This would also led to conversations about measurable differences that are taboo to openly discuss.
View Quote

No.

Stop trying to muddy the waters. This isn't some 1:1,000,000 issue of sexual organs being repressed or receptor sights being screwed up. This is a conscious act to change from gender A to gender B. Someone taking supplements for such a reason should be barred from athletics BECAUSE THEY ARE BY DEFINITION NOT SUPPLEMENTS.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL at your example. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:14:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's nothing complicated about it. Born with a dick and balls, man. Born with no dick and balls, woman.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, no sympathy for the freak.  When will tranny's get the idea that they are mentally fucked?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#22]
we live in a strange time that is for sure

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#23]
A very mediocre male wrestler would be a state/national champion in the girl's division.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Good just because he chops off his dick doesn't mean he isn't a man.

he is just a man with a chopped off pecker and a split stump with tits.

no offense, but he has a unfair advantage.

Can't change chromosomes 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#25]
The worm has turned,so to say 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#26]
dupe.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#27]
It's going to take things like this to wake the PC crowd up.

Wait until your daughter's basketball team loses 96-0 to a few guys who identity as girls.  Name a sport where average males wouldn't win the state championship competing against girls.

Slightly offf topic bit I'll be open to women in front line combat when they can compete against men in tennis.

PS- Just looked up RIO swimming results: 400 IM is middle distance and covers the four main strokes...a decent benchmark. The women's gold set a word record at 4:26.36. That wouldn't have even gotten you inside the top 25 with the men.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:28:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Good just because he chops off his dick doesn't mean he isn't a man.

he is just a man with a chopped off pecker and a split stump with tits.

no offense, but he has a unfair advantage.

Can't change chromosomes 
View Quote

couldnt be more wrong. Mack Beggs is XX chromosome, genetic female. breasts and vagina style. No penis is or ever was on the body.
this person is taking testosterone. Some are claiming that is a violation of governing body rules (it isnt), and so shouldnt be allowed to wrestle girls. Governing body rules state the student must wrestle according to gender on birth certificate.

read the story.

but yeah, still a dupe
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Never realized that so many folks would be on board with a girl taking steroids to wrestle other girls.  There is a legit concern for their opponent getting injured.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:35:36 PM EDT
[#30]
You could end all the confusion simply by accepting anyone as truly transgender only when they have completed gender transition surgery.  Until you lop off an important piece of anatomy you are still as God made you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:01:59 PM EDT
[#32]
They just need to hurry up and have ONE event/sport for all.  Talk about unintended consequences, it would totally decimate female sports.  Can't make the team as a female tough shit, go cry in the corner, were not discriminating, only taking the top performers regardless of sex.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:04:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They just need to hurry up and have ONE event/sport for all.  Talk about unintended consequences, it would totally decimate female sports.  Can't make the team as a female tough shit, go cry in the corner, were not discriminating, only taking the top performers regardless of sex.
View Quote

And there goes Title IX.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:05:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Wait! There's such a thing as "girls wrestling".
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:07:49 PM EDT
[#35]
A male transitioning to female at 17 has already had the physical advantages that males have as they go through puberty, so that isn't fair.

To make it acceptable and fair you would have to allow all the girls to take steroids.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#36]
They started it, now let them live with it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:51:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Truly sad that there are so many adults encouraging and indulging this childs mental illness.

If this child thought, rather "felt like", they were a dog would they encourage them to get spayed/neutered?  maybe get microchipped?

Afterall....it's what they "feel like" right?

Sick and morally irresponsible.
View Quote

what really gets me are the parents of five year-olds who claim the kid is transgender.
how the fuck do they know?
what makes them think a five year-old can make that kind of call?

in another thread on this, someone suggested that a guy wrestler should say he feels like a woman, then go shove the testosterone girl's face into the mat.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:28:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like how you didn't even read your own story article clearly states it's a girl transitioning to a boy. 

They forgot the t is all.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:30:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Not sure who she would rather wrestle, but she sure as shit is trying to wrestle girls while taking prescribed steroids.

"UIL policy states a student's participation is based on the gender on their birth certificate. And while state laws and UIL rules prohibit steroid use, a spokesperson says there is an exception for those taking it as prescribed by a doctor for a medical purpose. And that exception applies to Mack, a junior on the Euless Trinity girls wrestling team."
View Quote

I agree that she should not be allowed to compete in her state.I don't think it is fair.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Part of me says let him, given the stupidity of the democrats promoting this.

In all fairness, sports should be decided based on the sex you were born with
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:42:49 AM EDT
[#41]
i went to read the comments, but i cant seem to find them.  Latley it seems like the comments have been turned off at  the news sites.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:45:52 AM EDT
[#42]
They should just forget about winning and losing and give participation awards.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:48:52 AM EDT
[#43]
I would pay good money to see shim wrestle an alligator or grizzly bear.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:33:23 AM EDT
[#44]
The solution is rather simple. The day she started taking steroids, she broke the rules to compete since they were not medically nessasary. She chose to take them under a doctors care to start the process. She could have waited until she was done with wrestling, but chose not too. So she had two choices,
1) hold off procedure until a legal adult and wrestle with girls
2) start taking steroids and not compete

I would not want my daughter wrestling a roided up girl. If they let her compete as a girl, it sets the president that girls can want to be boys, can take steroids to enhance performance and change their mind afterwards.
Only other option would be to let her wrestle with the boys. Coming from a former wrestler, I think she would change her mind and stay a girl.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:42:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Gender is a social construct. There should just be one league.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:50:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Why is a 17 year old allowed to take steroids or any of this stuff?

They are not even allowed to get tattoos at that age.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:55:25 AM EDT
[#47]
She's getting an addadictome?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:58:37 AM EDT
[#48]
So who's rights Trumps who's rights?

Is transgender more special and privileged than a real boy or girl?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:59:23 AM EDT
[#49]
The issue is a girl on testosterone and steroids can not wrestle as a boy, but should she be allowed to wrestle as a girl given the chemicals are huge performance enhancers.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:14:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well it's female to male and they must compete according to birth certificate. She says she wants to compete as a male but can't because of the rules, and must compete as a female if at all.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top