Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 40
Posted: 2/17/2017 12:54:11 PM EDT
It might not be the first points race of the season, but it's the first race of the season!!!

Go MATT and Erik!

TV Schedule, all times ET.

FRIDAY, FEB. 17:
ON TRACK
-- 5-5:55 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series first practice for The Clash at Daytona, FS1
-- 6:30-7:25 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series final practice for The Clash at Daytona, FS1

PRESS CONFERENCE (Watch live)
-- 4:15 p.m.: Alex Bowman

SATURDAY, FEB. 18:
ON TRACK
-- 11:30 a.m.-3:25 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series first practice, FS1
-- 8 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Advance Auto Parts Clash at Daytona (75 laps, 187.5 miles), FS1

-- Approx 10 p.m.: Post-Clash interviews

SUNDAY, FEB. 19:
ON TRACK
-- 3:10 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Daytona 500 Qualifying (single vehicle/two rounds), FOX

-- Approx 4:30 p.m.: Post-qualifying interviews

THURSDAY, FEB. 23:
ON TRACK
-- Noon-12:55 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 2-2:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series first practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 4-4:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 7 p.m.: First Can-Am Duel race (60 laps, 150 miles), FS1
-- 9 p.m. (approx.): Second Can-Am Duel race (60 laps, 150 miles), FS1

PRESS CONFERENCES (Watch live)
-- 1:30 p.m.: NASCAR Drive for Diversity
-- 3 p.m.: Denny Hamlin
-- 10 p.m. (approximately): Post-Can-Am Duels races

GARAGECAM (Watch live)
-- 1:30 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series

FRIDAY, FEB. 24:
ON TRACK
-- Noon-12:55 p.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series first practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 1-1:55 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Daytona 500 practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 2-2:55 p.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series final practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 3-3:55 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Daytona 500 practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 4:30 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Qualifying (single vehicle/two rounds), FS1 (Follow live)
-- 7:30 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series NextEra Energy Resources 250 (100 laps, 250 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

-- 11 a.m.: Team Penske
-- 11:30 a.m.: Team Chevrolet and owners (Jim Campbell, of Chevrolet, U.S. VP, Performance Vehicles and Motorsports; Richard Childress of Richard Childress Racing; Chip Ganassi of Chip Ganassi Racing; and Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports)
-- 10 p.m. (approximately): Post-NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race

GARAGECAM (Watch live)
-- 11:30 a.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series
-- 12:30 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series

SATURDAY, FEB. 25:
ON TRACK
-- 10:30 a.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series Qualifying (single vehicle/two rounds), FS1 (Follow live)
-- 12:30-1:55 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Daytona 500 final practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 3:30 p.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series Powershares QQQ 300 (120 laps, 300 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

-- 10 a.m.: Ford Performance and team owners (Raj Nair of Ford Performance Executive VP, Product Development and Chief Technical Officer; Roger Penske of Team Penske; Jack Roush of Roush Fenway Racing and Tony Stewart of Stewart-Haas Racing)
-- 12:30 p.m.: Toyota Racing and team owners (Ed Laukes, the VP of marketing, performance and guest experience, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A.; Joe Gibbs of Joe Gibbs Racing; and Barney Visser of Furniture Row Racing
-- 6 p.m. (approximately): Post-NASCAR XFINITY Series race
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#1]
First, baby

Tag, of course
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First, baby

Tag, of course
View Quote

Hell yeah!

I'm stoked to see how the rule changes shake up the races this year.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
left...left...left...left......TIMEOUT....left....left....left....left.....TIMEOUT....
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Social Justice 500.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Nascrap died with big E,  and 6 time nailed the coffin shut
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Hell yeah!

View Quote

As I said in Nuke's thread, I hope you're right
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm new here but I'm in on this.  Go 24 and 88.  I might also add that any and all failures by Richard Childress and his two dim witted grand sons will be met with great joy and eternal glee.  May fuck be upon the Childress camp.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Not sure how these new rule changes will pan out 
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:13:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm new here but I'm in on this.  Go 24 and 88.  I might also add that any and all failures by Richard Childress and his two dim witted grand sons will be met with great joy and eternal glee.  May fuck be upon the Childress camp.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...  I might also add that any and all failures by Richard Childress and his two dim witted grand sons will be met with great joy and eternal glee.  May fuck be upon the Childress camp.
View Quote

You'll fit in well around here
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:16:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
left...left...left...left......TIMEOUT....left....left....left....left.....TIMEOUT....
View Quote

I've tried and I've tried and I've tried (because I like nearly every form of motorsport)... but yeah, large crowds of cars turning left on a wide, banked oval just doesn't do anything for me at all. I'd get more enjoyment watching a live feed of an LA freeway. I'll cease crapping in the OP's left-leaning thread now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm really looking forward to this season (I'm not sure how I feel about all the format changes but that's for another thread). In addition to both races at TMS, we're going to the 500 next weekend. It'll be my first trip to Daytona.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm really looking forward to this season (I'm not sure how I feel about all the format changes but that's for another thread). In addition to both races at TMS, we're going to the 500 next weekend. It'll be my first trip to Daytona.
View Quote

Nah, your feelings about the format changes are welcome in this thread. I hope I can make it to the Xfinity races at Newton this year. My step sister is dating a good friend of Michael Annett, and if he's free for one of the races, I'll likely get hooked up with pit passes.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#15]
What channel?  I pretty much stopped watching when the COT was introduced.  Stuck on couch with flu today so I would like to see what the latest changes bring.

ETA: Never mind.  Meds have affected my reading comprehension...
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What channel?  I pretty much stopped watching when the COT was introduced.  Stuck on couch with flu today so I would like to see what the latest changes bring.

ETA: Never mind.  Meds have affected my reading comprehension...
View Quote

Fox Sports 1.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#18]
May the 11, 18, and 20 find themselves afoul of the five minute rule every week.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yellow...yellow.......yellow.........yellow.........rinse n repeat
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
May the 11, 18, and 20 find themselves afoul of the five minute rule every week.
View Quote

You can leave that 20 car alone sir. It did nothing to you.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:50:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Hell yeah!

View Quote

I'm thinking they shot themselves in the foot AGAIN this year. They just keep screwing it up worse and worse and charging more and more.

I used to like and enjoy Nascar. Even went to 3 or 4 events a year. It's been 3 years since I have been to one and have no desire or intention to attend any this year. I'll watch and give it a chance early season but it's not looking good for this fan
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:51:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would be 7 time
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Knew that there was a reason I wanted to get off early today!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:59:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Go 88!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome to lots of fun.

And to add FUCK PENSKE may the wreck out the 48 each and every fucking race this season. And Go Jr., Chase, & Kyle!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've tried and I've tried and I've tried (because I like nearly every form of motorsport)... but yeah, large crowds of cars turning left on a wide, banked oval just doesn't do anything for me at all. I'd get more enjoyment watching a live feed of an LA freeway. I'll cease crapping in the OP's left-leaning thread now.
View Quote

This. I tried to like it.. my whole family loves it. Been to many races in person.... just cant fucking stand it. Mind numbingly boring
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Go 88!
View Quote

Is he gonna push for somali immigrants during his interviews?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Is he gonna push for somali immigrants during his interviews?
View Quote

Wut?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Looking forward to it. I'll be very interested to see how Stewart-Haas does with the Ford switch this year. Penske bombed their first season under the oval, but they bounced back quick. ( too quick.... )
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm thinking they shot themselves in the foot AGAIN this year. They just keep screwing it up worse and worse and charging more and more.

I used to like and enjoy Nascar. Even went to 3 or 4 events a year. It's been 3 years since I have been to one and have no desire or intention to attend any this year. I'll watch and give it a chance early season but it's not looking good for this fan
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell yeah!

Best off season yet!  I'm stoked to see the changes on track.  Yeah, almost every decision they have made going back to building all the 1.5 mile tracks was wrong, so stipulated, but this seems like a totally different approach coming out of the mothership.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#33]
1979 Daytona 500 condensed into 30 minutes on FS1 right now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Go Kenseth in all things Nascar
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
1979 Daytona 500 condensed into 30 minutes on FS1 right now.
View Quote

Cool thanks for the heads up. Oh and went to the Dr. Tuesday and said I can start working at getting the strength back up in my arm so hopefully will be able to go shooting soon. Been thinking of just getting a .22lr pistol to at least get out and shoot.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Cool thanks for the heads up. Oh and went to the Dr. Tuesday and said I can start working at getting the strength back up in my arm so hopefully will be able to go shooting soon. Been thinking of just getting a .22lr pistol to at least get out and shoot.
View Quote

Awesome news!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#37]
In! 

Although ill I'll be watching most of the races via replay on YouTube one week late

geaux 24! I bet Elliot gets his first win this year. 
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
In! 

Although ill I'll be watching most of the races via replay on YouTube one week late

geaux 24! I bet Elliot gets his first win this year. 
View Quote

I hope Erik Jones gets a win first.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Has Danica crashed and whined yet ?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#40]
I thought that this had to be a red flagged Japanese race rather than at Daytona.  NASCAR Clash!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not me
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not me

On the bright side, they're both going to get a win before Danica.

I looked it up, in her whole career, she has won 1 race, back in 2008 in an IndyCar race.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#43]
In!  Go Matt.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I looked it up, in her whole career, she has won 1 race, back in 2008 in an IndyCar race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not me

Does she have the record of longest winlless career yet? Who the fuck is she... well... fucking to stay in that car....
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Didn't she win that one due to rain? I cannot remember. Wonder if she won any gocart races she did as a kid. Other than that she is midpack driver and will never be more than that as she doesn't have the skill level.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Does she have the record of longest winlless career yet? Who the fuck is she... well... fucking to stay in that car....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not me

Since Casey Mears doesn't have a car this year, she does have the longest winless streak of active drivers.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Didn't she win that one due to rain? I cannot remember. Wonder if she won any gocart races she did as a kid. Other than that she is midpack driver and will never be more than that as she doesn't have the skill level.
View Quote

It got delayed 22 hours due to rain, but I can't find anything that the race got called early due to rain.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm expecting good things from the Wood Brothers and Ryan Blaney this year.  

Go 21.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It got delayed 22 hours due to rain, but I can't find anything that the race got called early due to rain.
View Quote
   She won on fuel mileage because at the time Indy didn't make everyone's car weigh the same and she was lighter than her competition.  She still crossed the line first so, she won.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#50]
I really hope Suarez wins it.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 40
Top Top