Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1338
Posted: 11/15/2016 4:51:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast]

Update: You wouldn't believe me if I told you, you just had to see it...  God Bless Donald Trump!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 5:04:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Shits gone retarded with the pages, maybe blink 182?

Just Let me switch to my bluedress
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 5:06:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#2]
Dey shoulda stopped fuckin round at 43.

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 5:21:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#3]
TFW The Gods Make it Impossible to Hide the Dank Level.

tehee
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I may have gone too far! I have created a meme that could undermine the left entirely and win one of their key constituencies over to our side permanently. This meme could end the careers of many Congressional Democrats and tarnish the Obama Legacy for all of posterity. The power of this meme should not be underestimated because one look will invalidate all arguments in favor of the Welfare State and demonstrate the superiority of free markets. 

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:03:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By motown_steve:
I may have gone too far! I have created a meme that could undermine the left entirely and win one of their key constituencies over to our side permanently. This meme could end the careers of many Congressional Democrats and tarnish the Obama Legacy for all of posterity. The power of this meme should not be underestimated because one look will invalidate all arguments in favor of the Welfare State and demonstrate the superiority of free markets. 

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
First world beautification mutilation is the best FOLKS! Lip disks and neck torcs and feet and diaphram binding is better though, because the pedosexbloodeath moloch cult that runs the DNC says so while putting recycled abortion clinic medical waste in their faces. Yay... Yay
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By waterglass:
Ole King Tuck he Flays a Cuck and sends his skins to Larry's Lockre!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGXSxkqewCc
View Quote
That was hilarious, his glee was absolutely infectious.

That other dude, though...how can anyone be taken seriously when all of his claims are founded on the citation of "my own reporting"?  That's piss poor support for your arguments, dude.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:14:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#8]
Originally Posted By shade_1313:
That was hilarious, his glee was absolutely infectious.

That other dude, though...how can anyone be taken seriously when all of his claims are founded on the citation of "my own reporting"?  That's piss poor support for your arguments, dude.
View Quote
fun Fact Tucker is a direct relation to the old world Lombard Milan Royal line that Hannibal Lecter Was fictitiously descended from.

You wanna have some fun, look into what Tuckers Family tree was into the 1300-1400s.

They probably played a direct role in the expeditions of Columbus.

My family would have fought the armies of his family in disputes in Switzerland on my fathers side. We beat them with a little help from some mountains winds and snows..

Probably fought with some of ther lines in the crusades too. My grandpas line was a jew that went to switzerland and converted to the local superstitions about 40 years before said disputes.

his people  were landed residents of what would become Switzerlands capital city. They sold wine and beer and cheese and birds and probably meats. Canaries were all the rage in switzerland, as were all forms of domestication. We still have flocks that my grand father raised return to our farm. Yellow and black and purple and yellow.

Hubris!

I also got the pastey saxon down pat in my coloration. My grandmas people on my dads side, and everyone on my mothers is northern British isles English, scotish, welsh and irish.

My great great grandmother on my mothers side was a slave owning Cherokee Witch. Bitch woulda took her slaves on the trail o tears if anyone had piss enough to try her in the hills of jackson county Kentucky.. She broke a sheriffs back and left him for dead and lived not A DAY in jail in her some say 110 years, but was probably late 90s. They were a lettered people, and she was raw as they came. We owned most of the eroded mountain range in Western Jackson Country. Probably still do, I don't meet often with my mountain clan.

I am very much kin to the Rogers and Powels. Everyone in Kentucky with a real bad attitude has one of those two bloodlines in em.

the Lambards started it all folks.. with their goldy locks and their forged axes.

Wikipedia is shit written by eunuchs, they went south due to a  glacial maximum over a period of generations. Something that they probably did hundreds of times prior during the roman empires 1000 year Reich. Well we know they did, they saced rome 300 years earlier, but otherwise....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards

the turks took all the shit they rebuilt over the bones of the old empire, using pagan muses as often as not for 700 years. That said, they were worthy people, and they created Christendom..
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#9]
This thread has me like:

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#11]
First world beautification mutilation is the best FOLKS! Lip disks and neck torcs and feet and diaphram binding is better though, because the pedosexbloodeath moloch cult that runs the DNC says so while putting recycled abortion clinic medical waste in their faces. Yay... Yay
View Quote
If you were a tranny, then would you rather have a USGI sex change or a free market sex change?
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:56:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#12]
If you were a tranny, then would you rather have a USGI sex change or a free market sex change?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I would clean my fucking foot locker until I liked pussy again Master Sgt Mowtown. Or get a Class III balfondle stamp on a form ewww..
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I would clean my fucking foot locker until I liked pussy again Master Sgt Mowtown. Or get a Class III balfondle stamp on a form ewww..
View All Quotes
in other words you are not a tranny

although we do reserve to right to laugh and point, most folks don't much care what other people do to their own bodies.  we just don't want to have to pay for it
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#16]
This needs to be reposted for relevance of why all this is happening!

Embed please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXSvdGxylY8
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Merc1973:

Embed please?

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:24:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#19]
Originally Posted By kar98k:

although we do reserve to right to laugh and point, most folks don't much care what other people do to their own bodies.  we just don't want to have to pay for it
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kar98k:

Some of them gois look good for eunuchs..

And its Kosha flesh in Persia.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DanielGleesak:
What if I told you that I have what may considered to be the rarest pepe of all? After studying pepes for nearly 2 years, I decided it was time to create my own contribution to the world. But if I were to gaze upon my creation, to do so much as sniff at its rarity, it would be tarnished and be "just another pepe". So I had my eyes surgically removed, as well as my nose, ears, tongue, and all of the nerve endings in all of my body. I also took incredible amounts of various hallucinogens to alter my brain state so that I may not imagine what I was about to create.
For 30 days, without any senses to guide me, I carved at a large stone with just a butter knife and one of those toothpick things dentists use. Incredible visions of what could be danced in my head for this month, fueled by my LSD IV-drip. When I felt satisfied with whatever I had made, I buried this pepe rock underneath the soil at the hilltop where the Eldest Tree grows. I passed out from exhaustion. Sometime later a druid, come to visit the tree, found me. He used his druidly cunning to restore my senses with bits of rocks and twigs and flowers and the such. I thanked him and asked him to bless the earth where I buried the pepe. He went his way and, after my LSD-drip finally went dry, I went mine.

And so there it rests, a pepe crafted of blood and magic, never known by any man, not even its creator. I can't tell you of its location, no man may gaze upon it. No man may even imagine what it may truly be like, this is just the way of my creation. BUT. You do know of its story. Or do you? Have I made up all of this just to whip up some imaginary un-attainable pepe to torment you? Perhaps. Perhaps I tell the truth, but know you won't believe me. Perhaps even I do not know what happened in truth, as I was super high for what I assume to be a month. Perhaps anything could've happened that magical night I decided to make my own pepe.

Alas, I must go now. But heed my warning: Greed of pepe consumes all intentions. It is the great neutralizer. The good turn to pepe, the evil turn to pepe. Use that power with great care, for it is the power to change the fate of the world.
View Quote
Found it.

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SamuelAdams1776:
https://i.redd.it/o9vs1eohyagz.jpg
View Quote
The Onion(or less obvious fake news) needs to pick this up and run with it.  Something about the Confederate Col. Sanders stealing the recipe of 11 herbs and spices from the slaves on his plantation.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Merc1973:

Embed please?

View Quote
Jeeeze... that video needs its own thread.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
What if I told you that I have what may considered to be the rarest pepe of all? After studying pepes for nearly 2 years, I decided it was time to create my own contribution to the world. But if I were to gaze upon my creation, to do so much as sniff at its rarity, it would be tarnished and be "just another pepe". So I had my eyes surgically removed, as well as my nose, ears, tongue, and all of the nerve endings in all of my body. I also took incredible amounts of various hallucinogens to alter my brain state so that I may not imagine what I was about to create.
For 30 days, without any senses to guide me, I carved at a large stone with just a butter knife and one of those toothpick things dentists use. Incredible visions of what could be danced in my head for this month, fueled by my LSD IV-drip. When I felt satisfied with whatever I had made, I buried this pepe rock underneath the soil at the hilltop where the Eldest Tree grows. I passed out from exhaustion. Sometime later a druid, come to visit the tree, found me. He used his druidly cunning to restore my senses with bits of rocks and twigs and flowers and the such. I thanked him and asked him to bless the earth where I buried the pepe. He went his way and, after my LSD-drip finally went dry, I went mine.

And so there it rests, a pepe crafted of blood and magic, never known by any man, not even its creator. I can't tell you of its location, no man may gaze upon it. No man may even imagine what it may truly be like, this is just the way of my creation. BUT. You do know of its story. Or do you? Have I made up all of this just to whip up some imaginary un-attainable pepe to torment you? Perhaps. Perhaps I tell the truth, but know you won't believe me. Perhaps even I do not know what happened in truth, as I was super high for what I assume to be a month. Perhaps anything could've happened that magical night I decided to make my own pepe.

Alas, I must go now. But heed my warning: Greed of pepe consumes all intentions. It is the great neutralizer. The good turn to pepe, the evil turn to pepe. Use that power with great care, for it is the power to change the fate of the world.
Found it.

http://jeanmarcfray.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/00031488-13a13-vintage-garden-stone-frog-d.jpg
Damn it.  The mystery is gone
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:04:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#25]
View All Quotes

Found it.

http://jeanmarcfray.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/00031488-13a13-vintage-garden-stone-frog-d.jpg
The source of a substance far more powerful than LSD. BEHOLD! The ultimate Pepe. The Art Deco winged Bufo Alvarius!  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:30:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:
The source of a substance far more powerful than LSD. BEHOLD! The ultimate Pepe. The Art Deco winged Bufo Alvarius!  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/383325/image-282812.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

Found it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/383325/image-282812.JPG
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#28]
... And right now some Google thugs are searching through security videos looking for someone with that green t-shirt.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#29]
YOU GUYS! HOLY SHIT! I HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!!!!

You know the statue of Lenin in Seattle? It's for sale. The owner wants $250,000 OBO. So, here is what we do:

1. Start a Gofundme page to buy the Lenin statue. Set a goal of $300,000.

2. Use the remaining $50,000 to rent a Skycrane Helicopter.

3. The Skycrane Helicopter picks up the statue, flies it out to see and dumps it in the ocean. 

You guys, WE COUL LITERALLY GIVE COMRADE LENIN A FUCKING HELICOPTER RIDE!!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#30]

You know the statue of Lenin in Seattle? It's for sale. The owner wants $250,000 OBO. So, here is what we do:

3. The Skycrane Helicopter picks up the statue, flies it out to see and dumps it in the ocean. 

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/50575/Pepe_Pinochet-282968.JPG
View Quote
that would be wasteful....melt it down into a pepe-chet statue
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
Leave the statue right where it is.  Just paint the hands red.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By stevem1a:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stevem1a:

It already gets painted, dressed up, etc by the folks in Fremont who love it. 
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
The owner should "donate" it in the name of equality and socialism. 

Why should he profit off the hard labor and support capitalism.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
Yes!!!

Just created the go fund me for it. If I can get staffs blessing I will post the link.

I'm dead serious. Its made. I live here, I'll personally but it and rip that ebarassment down and either melt it or drop it in the ocean.

The link has instructions go how to vote if you make a donation.

Let's do it.

@aimless
@goatboy

If they give the blessing ill make a new thread and post the info for it, I guarantee this will make it to the news all over the country if we do it right.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Getnlwr:

Yes!!!

Just created the go fund me for it. If I can get staffs blessing I will post the link.

I'm dead serious. Its made. I live here, I'll personally but it and rip that ebarassment down and either melt it or drop it in the ocean.

The link has instructions go how to vote if you make a donation.

Let's do it.

@aimless
@goatboy

If they give the blessing ill make a new thread and post the info for it, I guarantee this will make it to the news all over the country if we do it right.
View Quote
YES!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#36]
HELL YEA!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:14:58 PM EDT
[#37]
250 grand for a statue of..... Lenin?

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:20:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Okay, I'm ready to get on the James Woods train.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:36:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AR45fan] [#41]
You forgot government art:

And government transportation:

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:37:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By captainpooby:
250 grand for a statue of..... Lenin?

View Quote
Now that the mayor wants it gone, we might be able to get it on the cheap!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Yep. More support! Ironically from a Seattle politician. Unsure of their motives. I know what my motive is.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:18:55 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:25:16 PM EDT
[#47]
What about the 25% less cranial capacit... ah fuck it all.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:34:31 PM EDT
[#48]
What about the 25% less cranial capacit... ah fuck it all.
https://i.redd.it/8ohkrbmuocgz.jpg
View Quote

Cite?
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:44:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By LuciusVorenus:

Cite?
View Quote
Nah man, now go away before I post another such meme.

dims   het Coke. I love  mexican sugar man.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1338
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top