User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 9/26/2016 11:25:24 PM EDT
Started out strong in the first 10 minutes
Then spent the entire time on the defensive
Hillary had all of the witty remarks
He failed to attack on her plenty of opportunities (BLM, emails). Instead kept saying "I agree with Hillary" then went on tirade all over the place defending himself
Then he caps the entire debate with "If she is President I will fully support her"

Where was the Trump from the Republican debates with the witty attacks? Where was the energized Trump?

He looked nervous and kept rambling on, taking sips of water every second. Meanwhile sickly Hillary didn't touch her water once.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
....and furthermore I am sorry I fucked up .

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
You just don't understand how real estate works.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#4]

...and I'd like to apologize to Arfcom and America for foisting this barely functional retard upon you.

My bad.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Entire debate was like watching paint dry.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I actually don't think he blew it.  He gave them nothing to run with. It was just meh. No one is changing their mind over that snore fest.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He looked nervous and kept rambling on, taking sips of water every second. Meanwhile sickly Hillary didn't touch her water once.
View Quote

Was he on coke? With the sniffing the thought crossed my mind.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#9]
He was too arrogant and was not disciplined enough to stick to his talking points. He does not need to defend every attack she levied - but he fell for it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I actually don't think he blew it.  He gave them nothing to run with. It was just meh. No one is changing their mind over that snore fest.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:14 PM EDT
[#11]
This thread proves you're savvier than he is.  

Well played.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He failed to attack on her plenty of opportunities (BLM, emails). Instead kept saying "I agree with Hillary" then went on tirade all over the place defending himself
Then he caps the entire debate with "If she is President I will fully support her"

Where was the Trump from the Republican debates with the witty attacks? Where was the energized Trump?

View Quote

He missed a lot of opportunities, but I didn't see any of this "I agree with her" stuff you're talking about.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gary Johnson won the debate.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

...and I'd like to apologize to Arfcom and America for foisting this barely functional retard upon you.

My bad.
View Quote

We know you wanted Jeb.....
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He was too arrogant and was not disciplined enough to stick to his talking points. He does not need to defend every attack she levied - but he fell for it.
View Quote

Don't think he expected Hillary to be that sharp. I didn't.

She was well groomed. No screeching voice. No shrillness. No coughing or falling over. On point with the attacks. Witty comebacks.

Hate to say it but the wretched witch destroyed him from what I saw. Hopefully he learned his lesson for the next debates.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:57 PM EDT
[#16]
I did not watch but I was told that she moped the floor with him.
Hitllary as prez is scary.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:33:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Buck up campers,
It ain't over yet.
There's no panic, no panic at all.
Move along.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:33:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad.

Nope.

I wanted the strongest 2nd Amendment supporting, strongest Conservative, and smartest motherfucker I could get.

Instead, we got a New York City Liberal that doesn't prepare for the biggest night of his life.

*slow clap*

Strong work.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:33:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Trump, although clumsily, got a lot out and they can refer to it in the coming days.   He didn't win, but he didn't lose.  It's like a golf tournament.  You can't win in Thursday but you can lose on Thursday.  Trump didn't lose and by that he wins.  The 30 years, Isis, Nafta, Iran, crime, and jobs were all good basic points he can exploit in the coming days.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:33:49 PM EDT
[#20]

This is the exact same way he behaved in the primary debates.

This is what you saw then, this is what you told us would destroy Clinton in these debates.  He did nothing shocking or surprising in any way.  

WTF were you expecting?

(and for the record, I don't think your savior and hero worship object blew it as badly as you think he did).

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He missed a lot of opportunities, but I didn't see any of this "I agree with her" stuff you're talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said it several times, "Secretary Clinton and I agree, etc."
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Nope.

I wanted the strongest 2nd Amendment supporting, strongest Conservative, and smartest motherfucker I could get.

Instead, we got a New York City Liberal that doesn't prepare for the biggest night of his life.

*slow clap*

Strong work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad.

Nope.

*slow clap*

Strong work.

AK is going down with the ship . Gotta admire his loyalty.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:34 PM EDT
[#23]
It was bad, major letdown
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad.

Jeb had the furry vote tied up.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:50 PM EDT
[#25]
trump after the first debate:

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:52 PM EDT
[#26]
LOL terror watch list
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Own it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hillary done shot poor gym
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Spare yourself any future embarrassment and change your idiotic avatar now.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He said it several times, "Secretary Clinton and I agree, etc."
View Quote

How is it news to you that he agrees with her on some things?

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Trump did good.

Allowed hillary to lie her ass off and now everyone knows it.

The after the shitshow fact checking is showing her to be a liar.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She was well groomed. No screeching voice. No shrillness. No coughing or falling over. On point with the attacks. Witty comebacks.

Hate to say it but the wretched witch destroyed him from what I saw. Hopefully he learned his lesson for the next debates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hillary wasn't that sharp at all. She could have sunk the knife into him while he was floundering around, but she just stood there enjoying her drug cocktail and waiting for prompts to regurgitate her pandering points.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah, he was Trump.

Im not sure why people here are reacting the way they are like it was some different Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the exact same way he behaved in the primary debates.

Yeah, he was Trump.

Im not sure why people here are reacting the way they are like it was some different Trump.

Now, stay with me here....what if it was Trump....but it was Trump from the other side of the portal?

Someone should ask him about shotguns, just to be sure.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Trump did good.

Allowed hillary to lie her ass off and now everyone knows it.

The after the shitshow fact checking is showing her to be a liar.
View Quote

1.5 hours of trump agreeing with Hillary . What the fuck are you talking about ?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish Trump would say this:

We are here to show the american people who we are and what we are passionate about. Not weeks of coaching and staffers digging up attacks. I am here for Americans and not special interest.  30 years of public service that hillary has made her a multi millionaire and the American people trillions in debt.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:02 PM EDT
[#37]
I think Trump did well.  

He took control of the debate away from Lester Holt early on and was quick and sharp with what he wanted to say.

Clinton looked like the smarmy politician she is and lost.

Lester Holt was the only one I saw on the defensive.     Though he didn't "fact check" Trump while he was speaking, it seemed to me that Holt had worded his questions to Trump in such a way that clearly showed bias for the DNC.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#38]
70% of the country says she's not trusted by every poll that bothered to ask.
He didn't win tonight,he didn't need to,he just needed to not appear as big of a asshole as he's been portrayed as.He needs only to be a viable alternative
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

That was Trump being Trump, so I don't think anyone should be shocked by it. The only complaint I had, was that he missed quite a few opportunities to bash her.

I doubt this debate caused anyone to switch sides so no loss there. He just needs to focus on keeping his voters enthusiasm up.
View Quote

Oh, I bet we'll see a measurable shift with independents.  I do think it teased future debates well enough that he can recover, IF he actually listens to Conway and Ailes... IF.

ETA:  BTW, I love how he stood strong on gun rights.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Yeah, we know. What ya drinkin'?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:49 PM EDT
[#41]
This is just a, sky is falling website, it drives this site. Even Time has him winning, there was nothing that was going to change anyone's mind and if this shit mattered there wouldn't be hundreds of millions being spent from now til November.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

exactly well said.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Trump has lots of talking points he deliberately avoided, and she blew her whole load.

I think he did just what he intended to do. Chess not checkers.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:53 PM EDT
[#45]
That went about how I thought it would
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#46]
As a Clinton supporter, Trump never wanted to win.   Tonight made them both a pile of dough and Hilary gets elected.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dafuq????????????  Didn't think she'd be that sharp?  SHE'S BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS MOMENT HER ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all dude respect, just delete your account dude, and bow the fuck out.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#48]
I think a lot of people overhyped it. GD expected him to swoop onto stage riding a shark with a laser mounted on its head and blast her into a pile of ash. My prediction is he gains a slight advantage in the polls or things basically stay the same. He came off as Trump, not a politician. The average person only watched the first ten minutes anyway, and at that point he was kicking ass.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#49]

I don't know why I expect anything more from GD, but seriously you guys, look at what you sound like.  It was a draw.  A real draw.  The left will spin it as a win, but there was no ground gained on either side.   I actually wouldn't be surprised if Trump gains up to 3 points in the projections in the next week.  

Trump was just Trump.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:42:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
As a Clinton supporter, Trump never wanted to win.   Tonight made them both a pile of dough and Hilary gets elected.
View Quote
LOL.  No.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top