Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2003 3:45:58 AM EDT
... the California gun owner if elected Governor of the State?

... He's gotta be better than Gray Davis huh?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:57:00 AM EDT
[#1]
not hardly, he is very anti gun.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:02:49 AM EDT
[#2]
He makes his loving from gun laden movies but he is not pro-gun at all.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#3]
... but would you vote for him?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I lost all respect for Arnold when he married a Kennedy. Maria has him pussy whipped. He's such a hypocrite with his violent movies and his stance on firearms. Isn't he a Austrian citizen? I don't think he is an American citizen. If he's not an American citizen, isn't he banned from running for political office?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#5]
He would immensely help the kalifornia neo-cons accept common sense and reasonable gun control laws. It is all about WHO passes the laws, not the laws themselves.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:39:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, if he runs as a Republican, everyone should vote for him.  

There's no other option!

[whacko]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I lost all respect for Arnold when he married a Kennedy. Maria has him pussy whipped. He's such a hypocrite with his violent movies and his stance on firearms. Isn't he a Austrian citizen? I don't think he is an American citizen. If he's not an American citizen, isn't he banned from running for political office?
View Quote

No he is a US citizen. He cant run for president, but every other office below that he can. Governer of a state, and US senator are the highest jobs he can aspire too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top