Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/25/2016 9:20:17 AM EDT

http://www.koat.com/news/sources-police-investigate-killing-of-9yearold-girl/41351480

Our governor is proposing the return of the death penalty to New Mexico and this is exactly why we need it.

From the article:

"....they injected Martens' 10-year-old daughter with methamphetamines "to make her calm down so they could do what they wanted with the little girl."

Police said the young girl was sexually assaulted by Gonzales and his cousin, 31-year-old Jessica Kelley. After the assault police said the girl was either stabbed or strangled to death."
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:23:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Put him on an uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty sure I could stomp those animals' faces in until they were nothing but a wet spot above the shoulders, and then continue on with my day as if nothing had happened.

RIP, little angel.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:26:39 AM EDT
[#3]
NVM
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:27:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Me and the wife were talking about this last night...bunch of savages..
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Her mom did this to her???
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put them on an uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean.
View Quote

and chum the water before you leave.

FIFY

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I agree, change the laws so we can Bone Tomahawk this guy in a safe a legal manner.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:35:07 AM EDT
[#8]
They admitted it.....no reason for due process.  Bullet to the head.  No different than a rabid animal.  

It would be easy to do that and sure as hell not lose any sleep.  Time to quit screwing around with people like this.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:37:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Build a giant belt sander and sloooowly lower these scum bags onto it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://www.koat.com/news/sources-police-investigate-killing-of-9yearold-girl/41351480

Our governor is proposing the return of the death penalty to New Mexico and this is exactly why we need it.

From the article:

"....they injected Martens' 10-year-old daughter with methamphetamines "to make her calm down so they could do what they wanted with the little girl."

Police said the young girl was sexually assaulted by Gonzales and his cousin, 31-year-old Jessica Kelley. After the assault police said the girl was either stabbed or strangled to death."
View Quote

If that was my daughter the only trial would be mine.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Pull them apart with horses.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:41:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Three shitbags, three bullets.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Three shitbags, three bullets.
View Quote

One in each lung, two in the gut, leave them to die.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:45:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Her own fucking child. I'll never understand women who do this shit to their own kids. Never ever.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

From the article:

More that one way to skin a cat.  Make sure it's alive.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Give them dysentery and then drop them in the middle of the desert.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#17]
This seems fitting..

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:50:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Impale them, with their own weight, on a dull wooden stake.  Put camera in front of them so they can see themselves as they slowly die.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Her own fucking child. I'll never understand women who do this shit to their own kids. Never ever.
View Quote

Contrary to liberal, feminist dogma, most child abusers are women.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:54:04 AM EDT
[#21]
I couldn't bring myself to post it.

So bad, first responders are in counseling.

Demonic.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This seems fitting..

https://youtu.be/J6l5-Rup-D4
View Quote

ohhhh...thats a good one.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd say the fact that they had meth on hand has something to do with it. Kill all three, and make it nasty.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:58:01 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't know what makes people do these kinds of cruelties...but I do know what will make them stop.

The whole bunch need euthanizing stat!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'd say the fact that they had meth on hand has something to do with it. Kill all three, and make it nasty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I looked at the pictures of them in the article after I posted. They all look higher than kites. Disgusting animals, I don't even have words to express how sick it makes me. I really wish we could just do away with people like that. Poor baby didn't deserve a "mother" like that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:59:32 AM EDT
[#26]
wow
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#27]
I can go on liveleak and watch the cartels or isis cut motherfuckers heads off with a chainsaw all day long but this story isn't sitting well with me
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Rest in peace angel
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:09:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Put them in a cage with a large predator. Crocodile, Tiger, Bear, whatever.
Let them know what it feels like to be brutalized by something bigger and stronger.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#30]
That mom is a special kind of damaged.

WTF.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#31]
While I support state-sponsored death penalty, sometimes it's just cheaper and easier to put em in general lock-up and let that description slip.  Probably will likely take care of itself.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#32]
I would like to hire the best doctors that can keep them alive while I make them my hobbie.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
While I support state-sponsored death penalty, sometimes it's just cheaper and easier to put em in general lock-up and let that description slip.  Probably will likely take care of itself.
View Quote

This here exactly.

They may all be criminals in prison, but I have heard that there is even some things the most hardened criminal won't tolerate, and what these three did I is exactly what gen-pop will not tolerate.

My daughters biological father was put in jail for sexual misconduct with her and he got sent to the infirmary the first night.

We had his rights terminated and he is sitting in state prison right now. Has 6 more years and from what I have been told, he is everyone's bitch.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Bind them, hand and foot, in a public place. Let the populace administer their punishment... but don't kill him.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

FIFY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Put them on an uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean.

FIFY

Sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:35:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This here exactly.

They may all be criminals in prison, but I have heard that there is even some things the most hardened criminal won't tolerate, and what these three did I is exactly what gen-pop will not tolerate.

My daughters biological father was put in jail for sexual misconduct with her and he got sent to the infirmary the first night.

We had his rights terminated and he is sitting in state prison right now. Has 6 more years and from what I have been told, he is everyone's bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This here exactly.

God bless you for being her real dad.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:39:22 AM EDT
[#37]
, am I reading that right?  Her own mother helped ?

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Some justice you can't rely on the state to administer.

Sometimes shit just needs to get done.  And not talked about on the internet.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:43:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
, am I reading that right?  Her own mother helped ?  
View Quote

Yes.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:50:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Put him on an uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean.
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Scaphism for all of them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This here exactly.

Thank you. She is my little doodle bug. Started third grade this year. Next thing I know, she will be going off to college
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

From the article:

View Quote

Cover them in tar and set them on fire.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:09:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the article:

Like mentioned above, give them the best doctors and medical facilities money can buy, that way they can be kept alive until I am finished with them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#46]
It doesn't matter how, just kill them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Get a rope
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#48]
This thread is a real day brightener.  I have nothing COC to say.

As a parent, it is difficult to ponder this news story.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This here exactly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This here exactly.

So, you still have 6 years to plan...
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This here exactly.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top