Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 8/25/2016 12:34:03 AM EDT
Dealership policies worsen-and can relieve-a shortage of mechanics

There's a general consensus in the industry that there's a serious shortage of automotive technicians able to work on today's advanced cars and trucks.

Now, some analysts and experts say that simply recruiting more technicians won't help. Dealerships today are losing technicians too fast for recruitment to make up the emerging gap, they argue.

"The numbers are staggering," says Mark Davis, automotive programs manager at Seminole State College of Florida. The college's Associate in Applied Science degree program is a national curriculum leader that graduates about 100 technicians a year. There are Ford- and General Motors-certified tracks, as well as a generic import-brand track.

Davis says Ford and GM estimate a need for a total of 15,000 new technicians for their U.S. dealerships over the next five years. Davis estimates the North American shortfall at more than 25,000 in that same time period.
View Quote

Update with questions:
The article says the same thing most of you are saying, with a different angle as well.

Dealers don't pay well, mechanics have to provide their own tools, rewards from good service get distributed to the sales people, while mechanics get bent, but there's more:

What's causing this problem? Both Davis and Hollenberg point to a key part of the dealership service pipeline: the service adviser system.

"We asked the technicians, "What's the biggest issue you have?' The No. 1 issue was communication with the service adviser," says Hollenberg.

Service advisers rarely come from the technical side of automotive maintenance. "A number of dealers hire their service advisers based on their selling ability -- they were really good waiters at a restaurant where the dealer principal had dinner," says Hollenberg. In the 2014 report, Carlisle found that most service advisers with 10 or fewer years of experience came from retail, restaurant, hotel and hospitality businesses.

Traditional payment for service advisers compounds the mismatch between them and technicians, as well. The average service adviser receives 60 percent of his or her pay in the form of commission. This can lead to overselling of maintenance procedures and overpromising customers on delivery times for work. Technicians bearing the brunt of this see little reason for loyalty to a particular dealership.
View Quote

As a customer who always goes to the dealer, how do I let the guys actually doing the work know that I appreciate their service?  I never see them, and only interact with a service adviser who sits in the nice office behind the computer.  I'm also starting to wonder if discounts I receiver are at the expense of the mechanics and techs, while service advisers get all the praise and incentives.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:35:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Low pay and abuse.

Yes, tips for the mechanic usually never get past the writer.

Discounts often come out of labor hours, so the guy making the smallest cut makes even less.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:35:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably the same people who are taking the bees.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
No idea, but it was a much better world when we had mechanics instead of technicians.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:38:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No idea, but it was a much better world when we had mechanics instead of technicians.
View Quote

Yeah, because carbeurated vehicles that were finicky and often ran poorly with pathetic power and mileage were so great
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:40:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Low pay and abuse.
View Quote
That is a big part of it.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:42:06 AM EDT
[#6]
FPNI

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Low pay and abuse.
View Quote

This is what I was going to say...low pay, crappy bennies, crappy shops and equipment, have to self supply tools and many shops  don't give a tool stipend and it's nothing to spend a 100k on tools even for an average mechanic..a good mechanic will have 3 or 4 times that in tools....
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:45:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, because carbeurated vehicles that were finicky and often ran poorly with pathetic power and mileage were so great
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you don't know the difference either. Clue: Carburetion and injection have not a single thing to do with it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:47:35 AM EDT
[#9]
The guy that said low pay and abuse is on the right track.  Add in low or no benefits, pensions, sick time and little or no vacation or other paid time off and you have a recipe for disaster.  Dealerships (the worst abusers here) have forever treated mechanics (technicians) as low classed idiots not worth anything, until they are gone.  I worked in a dealership for 9 years back in the 1980's and it basically sucked.  This was when computers were making their advent and there was not much training given for them, most was trial and error.  On top of that the dealership only cared about selling as many vehicles as possible and while they gave the typical lip service that the service dept. was the most important part of the business, there actions definitely showed otherwise.

Also with millennials they want instant gratification, high pay and benefits, lots of time off and top positions immediately, none of which happens working on vehicles.  Its far more productive to go to college for 4 years to get an office or indoor job that gets them what they want.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:47:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Low pay and abuse.
View Quote

This,coming up on 30 years wrenching and I can't wait to pack up the box and call it quits.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Low pay and abuse.
View Quote

QFT

ETA When I started in the trade the Mechanic was paid 50% of the billed labor 55% if you worked nights at the Ford dealership I worked at.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:49:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The guy that said low pay and abuse is on the right track.  Add in low or no benefits, pensions, sick time and little or no vacation or other paid time off and you have a recipe for disaster.  Dealerships (the worst abusers here) have forever treated mechanics (technicians) as low classed idiots not worth anything, until they are gone.  I worked in a dealership for 9 years back in the 1980's and it basically sucked.  This was when computers were making their advent and there was not much training given for them, most was trial and error.  On top of that the dealership only cared about selling as many vehicles as possible and while they gave the typical lip service that the service dept. was the most important part of the business, there actions definitely showed otherwise.

Also with millennials they want instant gratification, high pay and benefits, lots of time off and top positions immediately, none of which happens working on vehicles.  Its far more productive to go to college for 4 years to get an office or indoor job that gets them what they want.
View Quote

And this covers the rest of the reasons.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:50:23 AM EDT
[#13]
8 years wrenching.  I'm done, fuck that.  Went back to college and a nice part-time insurance job.  Low pay, shady bosses who only care about making a buck even at the expense of fucking the customer, and people who just don't understand that "No, I am not making this up- you need to do 'x' maintenance now".
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:52:21 AM EDT
[#14]
I still do it because I own my own shop.

I will steer my son toward something else. It's mentally and physically taxing work. Diagnosing new vehicles with complex problems takes alot of smarts and expensive tools.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Low pay and abuse.
View Quote

I dont know about today,but when I took a run at it this was the case. I also learned early I didnt not want to be in debt to the snap-On tool guy so I could make a bunch of money for someone else while i made peanuts
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:55:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This,coming up on 30 years wrenching and I can't wait to pack up the box and call it quits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Low pay and abuse.

I gave it up after 26 years running break-downs as a field mechanic (heavy equipment). Great pay, bennies and retirement, but lots of out of town with  insane fucking OT destroyed my body.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:56:03 AM EDT
[#17]
The article says the same thing most of you are saying, with a different angle as well.

Dealers don't pay well, mechanics have to provide their own tools, rewards from good service get distributed to the sales people, while mechanics get bent, but there's more:

What's causing this problem? Both Davis and Hollenberg point to a key part of the dealership service pipeline: the service adviser system.

"We asked the technicians, "What's the biggest issue you have?' The No. 1 issue was communication with the service adviser," says Hollenberg.

Service advisers rarely come from the technical side of automotive maintenance. "A number of dealers hire their service advisers based on their selling ability -- they were really good waiters at a restaurant where the dealer principal had dinner," says Hollenberg. In the 2014 report, Carlisle found that most service advisers with 10 or fewer years of experience came from retail, restaurant, hotel and hospitality businesses.

Traditional payment for service advisers compounds the mismatch between them and technicians, as well. The average service adviser receives 60 percent of his or her pay in the form of commission. This can lead to overselling of maintenance procedures and overpromising customers on delivery times for work. Technicians bearing the brunt of this see little reason for loyalty to a particular dealership.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Low pay and abuse.

I did that last January and do not miss it at all.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:57:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Low pay and abuse.
View Quote

This and must have their own tools that cost $50,000 starting. To make $17-$19 hour. Good luck.

Commercial/ industrial mechanics make 1.5 to double with $300 in tools.

Have not renewed my ASE certs in over 5 years.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep I packed up my box 3 years ago and stuffed it in the back of the shop.  I keep all of it in case I have to do it again, but that is highly unlikely.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:01:29 AM EDT
[#21]
These answers are on the right track.

Also, the manufacturers are just as responsible as the dealers.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:02:21 AM EDT
[#22]
HET here, working for the gov. now, like it much better than the private side. Still hard work, but not the same amount of pressure. Hopefully I can do it for another twenty years. Very few kids these days want to bust their knuckles, get dirty and work outside with temperatures at a 100 degrees. Everyone wants to be a lawyer, can't blame them. They even created an MR positon for people in the temp agency to get on with no experience, just the school certificate but they want to earn the starting pay as an HET with no experience. Been doing it too long to go back to school and do something else.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:02:39 AM EDT
[#23]
I dont feel abused but I work in a small shop and I am not flat rate. My pay is pretty good, 45k a year. I know I am not a baller but I never finished college, so it is what it is. Future outlook and aspirations involves me owning my own shop. My fear but to be honest its probably the same fear mechanics have had for the last 50 years, technology in the newer cars can make it harder for small shops to work on whats being produced. With that said I am continuing to stay open minded if I can take it apart I can put it back together. When taking it apart I am revers engineering it in my head and doing my best to understand how it works and why it does what it does. Most cars have all the same parts they are just organized differently and on some occasions name differently as well but not often. The introduction of OBD2 is awesome and I cant wait for OBD3. There are some new features Id really like to see become commonly accepted by most manufactures hopefully leading to a more standardized part. For instance TPMP's sensors suck. Every manufacture seems do use a different style and they all program or reset differently. Its something that should really be the same part for every car only differing in length and heavy duty or light duty.

For the most part the only thing my shop doesnt do is reprogram. If we get into a situation where I think The vehicle needs a PCM, BCM or whatever I have to make sure it doesnt need programed because we dont have those capabilities.

The upside to working for a dealer is most of what you see is the same so diagnostic and repairs are much faster. However there are a lot of downsides, only new vehicle owners tend to like dealers so dealers can be slow. Also new vehicle owners could get lots of warranty repairs. Warranty repair work does not pay the tech the same, in most cases you'll get screwed. Not always though, if anyone recalls the Toyota frame recall. The tech's in my area where getting 60 hours to replace those frames and know a few guys that could get the job done in a hard 8 hours. So you get paid for 60 but the job is completed in 8 hours. Of course this is after they have already done a few.

Honestly I find my job to be rewarding. Everyday I have a new puzzle to solve.

Ive been wrenching 4 years for pay. When ive been at it 30 illl probably be as done with it as the other guys posting here. So far the tool truck has reamed me for $25k giver or take a little. That includes a new box that I paid 5k for at %50 percent off. I dont have my own personal scanner yet I dont have a few other tools as well. I could see spending probably another 25k between now and the time I finish wrenching, I think I am bing generous here. Obviously if I open my own shop that number will grow significantly but so should the value and income. If I would have finished college I could have easily spent 80-100k on a profession that starts out at 70k in my area. I just didnt like what I was doing in college, so I dropped out and started doing what my dad did for 25 years. It was a personal decision it wasnt rash, I started college with the goal of getting a job that paid well and in my area I could have done that and successfully obtained a job. However, I would have been pretty damn unhappy so I harbor no regret for my decision.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:03:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Here's the best part.

You know how they reward you for getting better? By giving you worse more complicated lower paying work.

You get the complicated intermittent electrical issues while the low rent hustler in the next hole turns 95 hours a week on brake jobs and flush services.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:10:36 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Here's the best part.

You know how they reward you for getting better? By giving you worse more complicated lower paying work.

You get the complicated intermittent electrical issues while the low rent hustler in the next hole turns 95 hours a week on brake jobs and flush services.

View Quote
That is where I'm at right now. The kid at the shop isn't even capable of learning how to diagnose anything. Every car that he works on he goes and Googles the problem and follows what some random guy says. At the end of the day he has learned nothing and fixed little.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:13:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

That is where I'm at right now. The kid at the shop isn't even capable of learning how to diagnose anything. Every car that he works on he goes and Googles the problem and follows what some random guy says. At the end of the day he has learned nothing and fixed little.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's the best part.

That's total ass. A great deal of the places around here use identifix for that. Nobody diagnosed anything, just most likely and go.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Low pay and abuse.
View Quote

This is not wrong!
ETA...not incorrect!

After almost 20 yrs in the field, I am looking elsewhere.....before I am too old to change careers( though I am close to being too old)!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#28]
I make more as a retail manager than I ever did as a technician. I don't have to bust up my hands, burn myself, or deal with the idiots in the shop anymore.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Thats what happens when you force every kid into college to buy useless degrees instead of going to tech school
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:20:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I dont feel abused but I work in a small shop and I am not flat rate. My pay is pretty good to 45k a year. I know I am not a baller but I never finished college so it is what it is. Futur outlook and aspirations involves me owning my own shop. My fear but to be honest its probably the same fear mechanics have had for the last 50 years, technology in the newer cars can make it harder for small shops to work on whats being produced. With that said I am continuing to stay open minded if I can take it apart I can put it back together. When taking it apart I am revers engineering it in my head and doing my best to understand how it works and why it does what it does. Most cars have all the same parts they are just organized differently and on some occasions name differently as well but not often. The introduction of OBD2 is awesome and I cant wait for OBD3. There are some new features Id really like to see become commonly accepted by most manufactures hopefully leading to a more standardized part. For instance TPMP's sensors suck. Every manufacture seems do use a different style and they all program or reset differently. Its something that should really be the same part for every car only differing in length and heavy duty or light duty.

For the most part the only thing my shop doesnt do is reprogram. If we get into a situation where I think The vehicle needs a PCM, BCM or whatever I have to make sure it doesnt need programed because we dont have those capabilities.

The upside to working for a dealer is most of what you see is the same so diagnostic and repairs are much faster. However there are a lot of downsides, only new vehicle owners tend to like dealers so dealers can be slow. Also new vehicle owners could get lots of warranty repairs. Warranty repair work does not pay the tech the same, in most cases you'll get screwed. Not always though, if anyone recalls the Toyota frame recall. The tech's in my area where getting 60 hours to replace those frames and know a few guys that could get the job done in a hard 8 hours. So you get paid for 60 but the job is completed in 8 hours. Of course this is after they have already done a few.

Honestly I find my job to be rewarding. Everyday I have a new puzzle to solve.
View Quote

Start taking night courses. Specialize in industrial equipment, etc.. You like obd 2, get an Associates degree in electronics/ automation/ PLC.

You do realize the good car salesman out front doubles your salary, doesn't get dirty and makes you do extra labor for their commission, right.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:21:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:21:56 AM EDT
[#32]
FPNI. Definitely the reason I chose to leave the industry
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:22:41 AM EDT
[#33]
It's pretty much a bad deal all around.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:22:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Low pay and abuse.
View Quote

And that's not the only trade that's true for.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:23:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Meh...I've been doing it for a living since 1993, shade tree before that. Ford dealership for a lot of years, Ford proving ground for a few years. I fix fire trucks now. I make good money have good benefits. I would encourage any young person , if they like fixing stuff, to go into this highly lucrative field! I have no time for the haters! Also I'm a mechanic, not a tech. And yeah I fix the whiz bang new shit, as well as the old.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:24:50 AM EDT
[#36]
And yet there isn't a single institution within driving distance (despite multiple universities and community colleges being in that distance) of me offering anything remotely related to such certifications.

That is the real source of the problem. Plenty of competent people looking to get training, but lacking resources.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:25:01 AM EDT
[#37]
So much truth.
And FUCK dealerships in the ass with a splintered baseball bat.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:28:13 AM EDT
[#38]
So when I take my vehicles to the dealer for service, am I supporting the abuse of the mechanics/techs, and how can I let them know I appreciate their work with my money?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:28:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Everyone deserves a college education!

Trade jobs? Fuck you! I'm above that! Millennials unite!

Starting salary? Screw that! I want 60k a year in air conditioning!

Add to that mentality the fact that you damn near need a computer programing degree to even work on any new car anymore and even Stevie Wonder can see it's a recipe for disaster.

When the buck stops it's government intervention that screws us all. Thanks EPA.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:33:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:34:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That's total ass. A great deal of the places around here use identifix for that. Nobody diagnosed anything, just most likely and go.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's the best part.

When I first moved up the boss's wife called a meeting and literally called me out. She was asking why I wasnt clocking as many hours as the one guy below me who was doing all the easy no brain activity work. This is a small 3 man shop. The Boss, me and the other guy. Fortunately the Boss interjected and explained to her how easy it is to knock out brake job after brake job when compared to fixing problems that required actually diagnostics.

Identifix, I wont knock it. For the not so common codes or problem I can easily pull up what the test procedures are and it assists with fixing the problem. Keep in mind my shop is not a dealership I dont have a brake down for how to diagnose each issue and I am not seeing the same recurring problems on the same cars the mass air flow on a ford does not have the same specs as a mass air flow for a VW. I have to deal with every manufacture and every possible problem. I dont use identifix for every code. But when I get something thats odd it can be a time saver.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:34:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
And yet there isn't a single institution within driving distance (despite multiple universities and community colleges being in that distance) of me offering anything remotely related to such certifications.

That is the real source of the problem. Plenty of competent people looking to get training, but lacking resources.
View Quote

The government doesn't want skilled tradesmen. They want effeminate assholes with useless degrees and a lifetime of debt to be slaves to them. Why else do you think they only incentive colleges for bullshit and spout propaganda to kids into thinking that they need a college education in fuckall to get ahead or be successful?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#43]
FPNI.

I worked at a BMW dealership as a tech after I got out of the military - had to buy all my own tools to start. They started me on hourly ($13/hr in ~2005. I could care less - was just out of the mil), and the plan was to convert me to flat rate once I got the swing of things.

There was tons of training requirements (away from home, even though they paid), and plenty of special tools I had to buy.

About a year passed, and they decided it was better for THEM to keep me hourly than convert me to flat rate, even though I was billing in excess of 12 hours in an 8 hour day. I pressed the issue, got nowhere, told them to GFY and quit, moved back into IT and never looked back.

Bottom line: Most dealerships treat their techs like shit. I'm not surprised this is now biting them in their asses.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:42:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:45:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:48:08 AM EDT
[#46]
I used to be an Automotive tech, so I can field this one, as its pretty easy.

We get treated like shit, and for the most part, the pay is shit, unless you run the place. A good set of tools costs as much as a decent car, and it fucks up your body long term. The people who have to fix these things get paid and treated far worse than the hacks that build them.

I got out when I made an astute observation that most of the "old timers" had wives that were the top earners in their household.

Now Diesel techs, that's a different story. They get paid, because they are literally worth their weight in gold. I don't like bathing in diesel, so I never got into it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:48:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Like auto trans overhaul on a lot of trannys is like 4 hours warranty. 4 wheel brakes is 4 hours customer pay.

Thats not right.
View Quote

I can do a brake job in about 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:51:15 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's the best part.

It's fun right now. He has a no start on a jeep cherokee and three days in I still haven't seen him check for spark or fuel pressure. Watching him try to use a power probe has also been entertaining.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:59:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's frustating but seems to be often the case. The guys that they don't trust to do bigger jobs end up doing lots of brakes or services and rack up a shitload of hours and then someone else gets the heavy line job trans or motor job that they lose their ass on because it doesn't pay shit mean while tweedle dee over there did 12 hours worth of brake jobs and the boss wants to know why your hours are low.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's the best part.

When I first moved up the boss's wife called a meeting and literally called me out. She was asking why I wasnt clocking as many hours as the one guy below me how was doing all the easy no brain activity work. This a small 3 man shop. The Boss, me and then then the other guy. Fortunately the Boss interjected and explained to her how easy it is to knock out brake job after brake job when compared to fixing probably that required actually diagnostics.

That's frustating but seems to be often the case. The guys that they don't trust to do bigger jobs end up doing lots of brakes or services and rack up a shitload of hours and then someone else gets the heavy line job trans or motor job that they lose their ass on because it doesn't pay shit mean while tweedle dee over there did 12 hours worth of brake jobs and the boss wants to know why your hours are low.

I work for a great guy, he is actually very generous. The benefits are great the pay is actually good for my level of education in this field. I mean, I have sick time, vacation. We attend training courses together that he pays for. The only thing I lack is health care and that is going the way of the dinosaur it seems like. Honestly, ill either be running this shop or ill be running my own shop in a few years.

Oh and the boss has nearly 30 years experience while the wife has very little so when she called me out he quickly corrected her. And no the other guy was not in the room at the time. He was actually fired a short time later. I had voiced me opinion a few times on his performance but when she called me in it was pretty clear his numbers where not much higher than mine and for the work he was doing it just wasnt good enough. On top of that he was having come back issues, he had several cases of the mondays and his progression, learning curve plateaued rapidly. It is hard to find good help.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:00:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It's fun right now. He has a no start on a jeep cherokee and three days in I still haven't seen him check for spark or fuel pressure. Watching him try to use a power probe has also been entertaining.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's the best part.

Lets face it, its probably a fuel pump, but no need to tell him that. Maybe it will be something cool and exotic like a cam position or a crank position sensor.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top