Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/9/2016 3:03:55 PM EDT
Never in my life have i seen such pandering by the MSM for a presidential candidate...wow

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-case-for-a-negotiated-republican-surrender-to-hillary/ar-BBvpH4d?li=BBnb7Kz
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Nuts!
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
It's surreal. Every single MSM outlet is devoted to slamming Trump 24/7

Go on sites like CNN/ABC/NBC/MSN and 90% of the top headlines are bashing Trump along with hundreds of other hack sites and news feeds

Not a peep about Crooked Hillary
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Propaganda
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Never in my life have i seen such pandering by the MSM for a presidential candidate...wow

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-case-for-a-negotiated-republican-surrender-to-hillary/ar-BBvpH4d?li=BBnb7Kz
View Quote

I saw it in 2008 and again in 2012. Nothing new.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm curious to know how many of you didn't see this coming?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:06:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Go on sites like CNN/ABC/NBC and 90% of the top headlines are bashing Trump

View Quote

Been seeing that for awhile, but the fact they are now basically writing about how Republicans should basically just not even have an election and crown the queen. Crazy times we live in.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:11:24 PM EDT
[#7]
This is nothing. MSM is going to kick things in high gear for the debates with their "fact checking".

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]
It started with Palin.  Maybe even sooner than that. They slammed her around the country like a rag doll.  Still do.

Every single Republican in their eyes is fair game, and it shows.  The libs can do no wrong whatsoever.  nada, zip, zilch.

They are as biased as they can be and admit it.

They are no longer the "Free Press".   If the press gets to report what they want you to hear, and not what the truth is, then it is no longer a free press.

It is controlled much in the same way as the british controlled it in the 1700's.   Instead of killing or hanging patriots, they slam them in the media.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:13:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. All I remember hearing is "The media is financing his campaign"! It's gonna be YuuuuugE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm all in for the clown, but seeing you trumpbots acting butthurt about the media is hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It started with Palin.  Maybe even sooner than that. They slammed her around the country like a rag doll.  Still do.

Every single Republican in their eyes is fair game, and it shows.  The libs can do no wrong whatsoever.  nada, zip, zilch.

They are no longer the "Free Press".   If the press gets to report what they want you to hear, and not what the truth is, then it is no longer a free press.

It is controlled much in the same way as the british controlled it in the 1700's.   Instead of killing or hanging patriots, they slam them in the media.
View Quote

Hank "Guam Tipper" Johnson would have been a national news story with calls for resignation if he was republican.
He is still in office.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It started with Palin.  Maybe even sooner than that.
View Quote

It started way before Palin.

They mocked Dan Quayle (Bush 1's VP) as a dufus because he misspelled potato by adding an "e" at some school event.  From that day on the spin was how stupid Quayle was.

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:22:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Why is this a surprise? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PARTIES. They are in power (regardless who has a majority) and want to keep it. I promise you it is that simple.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Trump is incorrectly attacked by Muslim Gold Star parents who claim he wants to kick them out of the country.

Hillary calls Gold Star parents liars.

Which one gets coverage?  Been happening for decades at least and longer than that just more surreptitiously.  

They can see the goal line so they're getting more brazen.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Pravda.  The media is dead to me.   How I hate what they have become.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

It started with Nixion.

They were rabidly anti-Reagan.

The modern, overt hostility really began, however, with the Bork confirmation.

They hated Bork, because after Nixon fired 2 Attorneys General in a row, in immediate succession, Bork, the next in line, fired the person Nixon wanted fired.

Their appetite for being kingmakers were whetted by taking down Nixon.

Their hatred of Reagan was stoked, because they couldn't get anything to "stick" to him (teflon president anyone? they coined the phrase)

They have gone after every prominent R, who was a threat, since (Remember how they covered Newt, even before the Gov shutdown of 95?)

They are, and always have been complete leftist shills by and large.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#17]
The Democrats are scared.  There would be NO talk of "deals" if they were confident of a win.

Quoted:
View Quote

The Republican leadership acting like traitorous shitasses and providing aid & comfort to the Democrats?  

I did, years ago; that's why I voted for Trump.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nuts!
View Quote

WE ARE SURROUNDED! WE GOT EM RIGHT WHERE WE WANT EM!
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free infomercials...that will never be declared or regulated....a travesty...
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:40:18 PM EDT
[#20]
The author is Jamie Weinstein, Michelle Fields' (of OMG Trump's campaign manager touched me fame) boygirlfriend.

Pure propaganda to make Trump look bad.

If it was such a cake walk, the media wouldn't be trying so hard.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it's way worse.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Go on sites like CNN/ABC/NBC/MSN and 90% of the top headlines are bashing Trump along with hundreds of other hack sites and news feeds

View Quote

How old are you?    This is not new.

The media did this to G.W. Bush.   They did it to G.H.W. Bush, to Reagan, to Ford, to Nixon, to... etc...

The only difference between then and now is we have other sources that are readily available to confirm they are lying to us.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#23]
In before Picard.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#24]
The status quo got us into this trouble. The status quo hates Trump. Vote Trump!
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#25]
So we have nonstop Trump bashing, we have this horseshit, and then after the debates are announced Hillary's PR guy made statements about Trump possibly not making the debates due to being illegitimate.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think it's way worse.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's way worse.  

it is, but lets face it whoever the R is would be getting this unless, like Romney, they weren't trying to win. Trump is, that's the difference
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#27]
"Tell him to go to hell."

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nuts!
View Quote

FPNI, hard!

And everyone should link to Crooked Hillary (#CrookedHillary) as often as possible for google bombing.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They mocked Dan Quayle (Bush 1's VP) as a dufus because he misspelled potato by adding an "e" at some school event.  From that day on the spin was how stupid Quayle was.

http://youtu.be/Wdqbi66oNuI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It started with Palin.  Maybe even sooner than that.

http://youtu.be/Wdqbi66oNuI

It's not a misspelling, it's a valid alternate spelling.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#30]
The press now feels it has a duty to not objectively report news.  Instead, it has a duty to protect the future of mankind from the extinction level event that would be a Trump Presidency.

Unlike a Hillary Presidency, in which flowers grow and sweet baby children are happy and feed and don't experience things like racism and slightly harsh words.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

We fucking told you that this would happen.

The whole 'I know how to control the media' narrative from Trump for the last year was bogus.  They were just giving him enough rope to hang himself.

Did Trump really think the media was his new BFF?  

Bad judgement.

Sad.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Not just no, but HELL NO!
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You get a better rate of return on your investment with Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The whole 'I know how to control the media' narrative from Trump for the last year was bogus.  They were just giving him enough rope to hang himself.

Bad judgement.

Sad.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad judgement.

Sad.  

You "fucking told us" that the media was going to attack the Republican candidate?

Wow.

Holy shit.

No really, do you have any tips on next week's PowerBall numbers
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Jamie Weinstein of the Daily Caller and fiance of Michelle Fields.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The Democrats are scared.  There would be NO talk of "deals" if they were confident of a win.

The Republican leadership acting like traitorous shitasses and providing aid & comfort to the Democrats?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The globalists and the libs must be feeling desperate
Time to run em over with the Trump Train
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Ignore the media and go vote.

They have to release poll after poll showing Hildawg leading because she is weak as fuck with only voter fraud to rely on.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#38]
If Hillary is already on a glide path to the White House, then why does she need to negotiate with Republicans for their endorsements? If she is a sure winner then why would she compromise on Supreme Court nominees or policy issues? That don't make no sense at all.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:15:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Isn't this what Boehner, Ryan, McConnell have been doing for the last eight years?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#40]

Jamie Weinstein. Properly beta cucked.

This war on Women must stop. Before the angry lesbians pull out all the stops and go hands on.

#savehillaryssoulshedoesntwanttotakeRepublives
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Wow, reading that article made my head hurt. What a bunch of rubbish!
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The media did this to G.W. Bush.   They did it to G.H.W. Bush, to Reagan, to Ford, to Nixon, to... etc...

The only difference between then and now is we have other sources that are readily available to confirm they are lying to us.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't say!?!? The media has been biased to Republican candidates and Presidents before?.

This is that treatment on steroids. It's not even like they are trying to pretend to be objective anymore.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Scared...shitless...they KNOW he's doing well.  

This is the work of scared shitless demotards.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:18:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jamiesww-e1300131262105.jpg

This war on Women must stop. Before the angry lesbians pull out all the stops and go hands on.

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

They do this every election cycle, they just have an unlimited supply of shit to shovel with Trump.....
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:20:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jamiesww-e1300131262105.jpg

View Quote

He's not a cuck.  His loyalties lie elsewhere.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Both sides are worried of loosing their sugar daddy.  Us.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
You "fucking told us" that the media was going to attack the Republican candidate?
Wow.
Holy shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bad judgement.

Sad.  

Wow.
Holy shit.

No, what I said was that the media was going to act like they were Trump's best friend and give him all of this nearly unlimited, positive coverage just long enough to get him nominated before they fucking turned on him like a viper.  

Do you remember all of the 'glowing' interviews Trump did on MSNBC?  Or all of the phone in interviews he did with CNN and everyone else?  He honestly thought that Mika Brazinski was his new BFF -- little did he know that they were just setting him up for the big slam.

I remember all of the "OMG TRUMP IS TOTALLY NAILING THIS INTERVIEW ON MSNBC" threads.  I remember all of the threads where people were claiming that Trump was the bestest media manager in the entire world.  

The media knew that Trump was the least electable of any candidate that ran, and that's why they coddled him for as long as they did -- just long enough to win the nomination for him and than BOOM, back to Hillary.

The media knows who their friends are, but Trump doesn't.

Sad.

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:22:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Why is this a surprise? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PARTIES. They are in power (regardless who has a majority) and want to keep it. I promise you it is that simple.
View Quote

It's pretty much what he is saying.Let the Progressive neocons work a deal to save the GOP from embarrassment. Save the establishment!!!!  Maintain the status quo.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top