Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/25/2016 7:37:04 AM EDT
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/07/expert_wikileaks_isn_t_going_away

WikiLeaks is likely to roil the presidential campaign with repeated
bombshell dumps of sensitive emails and other embarrassing hacked
material — possibly including Hillary Clinton’s own emails — keeping the
site at the center of a campaign with global ramifications, according
to internet security experts.

Hemanshu Nigam, founder of online
security firm SSP Blue, which has advised the White House and major
corporations, said Wiki­Leaks’ capability to mask the sources of leaks
will make it an irresistible vessel for those looking to sway the race.

"I do think you’re going to see an uptick in the releases, and part
of that is getting more information from people who have an interest in
the outcome,” Nigam said. "This isn’t going away. You’ve got to be an
idiot if you’re running a political campaign and you’re not assuming
that at some point your emails are going to be public.”

On its
website, WikiLeaks cryptically called Friday’s release of almost 20,000
DNC emails "part one of our new Hillary Leaks series.”

WikiLeaks
founder Julian Assange has teased the Clinton leaks since last month,
including potentially some of the roughly 30,000 emails she deleted from
her private server while secretary of state. On July 4, WikiLeaks
posted more than 1,000 emails sent by Clinton and her aides referencing
the Iraq War ahead of the release of a British government inquiry into
the war.

WikiLeaks always is eager to stay relevant in the global conversation,
and is timing its release of information to that end, Nigam said. He
expects similar leaks out of the RNC, as well as around the next
president’s State of the Union address and major decisions by his or her
Cabinet and diplomats.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:48:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, FBI failed to do their job.  Someone needs to step up and do the correct thing.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:48:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Putin.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:54:28 AM EDT
[#5]
We can only hope.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:09:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Good.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:13:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey, FBI failed to do their job.  Someone needs to step up and do the correct thing.  
View Quote

In before "patriots" call you out for being a "traitor"

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:23:11 AM EDT
[#8]
You’ve got to be an idiot if you’re running a political campaign and you’re not assuming that at some point your emails are going to be public.
View Quote

pretty much this x1000.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snowden did the exact same thing...he just had better sources.

American's shouldn't be expected to shield corruption under the guise of "national security"...

Sure, there's always cloak and dagger stuff going on, but it should NEVER be against our own!!

Corruption is corruption, and should be dealt with by delivering scorching justice upon the perpetrators. ESPECIALLY elected officials and trusted law enforcers.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

NI
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Now that he's releasing shit that may sink Mr. Bill Clinton's daughter's mother's (or so we are told) campaign for POTUS, are you over being pissed about the release of Manning and Snowden's stuff?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:45:42 AM EDT
[#12]
I am sure the Trump stuff will be released about a week or two before we head to the polls.

It amazes me that people in these positions are willing to put things this damning in emails.
I am an utter nobody but I make it a point to not put anything in work related emails that I wouldn't want the person being discussed reading.

Not too worried about being hacked but stuff does get accidentally forwarded or "reply to all" is chosen by mistake.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#13]
GOOD FUCK HILLARY

/KAINEANDENABLER
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I am sure the Trump stuff will be released about a week or two before we head to the polls.

View Quote
One of the reasons GRU hacked the DNC was to get their oppo research on Trump.  It's all the stuff everyone already knew.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Hopefully Hillary is fuming right now and strokes out
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Listening to the radio today the Hillary mouth piece was talking about the leaked emails amd says "we have to remember that these emails are often doctored by the hackers".

My wife and I got a great laugh out of that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Listening to the radio today the Hillary mouth piece was talking about the leaked emails amd says "we have to remember that these emails are often doctored by the hackers".

View Quote
Which is exactly why wikileaks also releases the raw data and checksums.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#18]
When Trump is sworn in he should give em a medal.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

One of the reasons GRU hacked the DNC was to get their oppo research on Trump.  It's all the stuff everyone already knew.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, and the big difference between Hillary's and Trump's dirty laundry is the Media haven't been covering up Trump's embarrassing stuff.  We've found out about it as soon as the Democrats did.

They have been covering for Hillary for decades, and these e-mails are going to be a YUUUUGE bombshell.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

HAHAHAH, then why are the DNC people apologizing for the comments in them?  Kinda validates that the emails are real, doesn't it?  Little too late to pull the "doctored" card.

My favorite part of all this is that this past weekend was supposed to be a peak of intensity of work prep for the DNC convention.  Everybody making this convention happen was either traveling or snowed under with work.  And suddenly, they have to deal with this email issue when they are otherwise engaged, incommunicado, etc.  Plus, their comms are compromised because the emails contained cellphone numbers and emails, which I am SURE the pranksters of America would NEVER prank call or spoof....

So instead of focusing on getting Hillary elected, they are trying to get their stories straight and reassure their donor base that everything is OK.  It's beautiful.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope it's soon, I am getting really tired of standing in this line to piss on her grave.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:47:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It amazes me that people in these positions are willing to put things this damning in emails.
I am an utter nobody but I make it a point to not put anything in work related emails that I wouldn't want the person being discussed reading.

Not too worried about being hacked but stuff does get accidentally forwarded or "reply to all" is chosen by mistake.
View Quote

It will either happen and be real, or a bunch of fake leaks will be released a couple of weeks before the election. No doubt.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:51:09 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
It will either happen and be real, or a bunch of fake leaks will be released a couple of weeks before the election. No doubt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah, mark my words, the anti Trump disinformation machine will accelerate the closer we get to November.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Thanks Putin.
View Quote

This.  He doesn't want that cunt in office.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

When Trump is sworn in he should give em a medal.
View Quote
Asylum and a pardon would be the more likely deal.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Splendid
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Now the FBI is involved....Looking for a Trump/Putin connection I would guess.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Now the FBI is involved....Looking for a Trump/Putin connection I would guess.
View Quote

Hey, maybe a reset button will work?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:05:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Funny how liberals loved WikiLeaks when it was posting shit about the Iraq/Afghanistan War, etc. but now it's an outrage that they busted the DNC.

Fuck em.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:07:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Now that he's releasing shit that may sink Mr. Bill Clinton's daughter's mother's (or so we are told) campaign for POTUS, are you over being pissed about the release of Manning and Snowden's stuff?
View Quote

which stuff is likely to get someone killed?

some of the stuff released was more than simply damaging - it gave our enemies the tools to thwart intel gathering. I am conflicted on this.

the corruption should be exposed, the techniques, probably should not have been.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:09:56 PM EDT
[#31]
This is great. Lets just hope someone doesn't  have and are not saving the RNC stuff for later.  With the shit I have seen in the DNC leaks I am amazed (not really) that it is not front page bold on every news site.  Instead what I have seen is sites headlining the FBI investigation almost as if painting the DNC as a victim.  

RNC stuff gets out though and the press will go fucking ape shit crazy and will be the nail in the coffin for the election.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:42:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This is great. Lets just hope someone doesn't  have and are not saving the RNC stuff for later.  With the shit I have seen in the DNC leaks I am amazed (not really) that it is not front page bold on every news site.  Instead what I have seen is sites headlining the FBI investigation almost as if painting the DNC as a victim.  

RNC stuff gets out though and the press will go fucking ape shit crazy and will be the nail in the coffin for the election.
View Quote

It is about 0% that the RNC was swinging for Trump the way the DNC was swinging for Cuntton. Coming out that he was nominated in spite of their best efforts only favors his election bid.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#34]
But have no affect on the outcome.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Thanks Putin.
View Quote

What if it was Snowden who helped and is actually responsible for derailing Hillary?  Will those who work in the intelligence field on this site still go off on how much of a traitor he is and how he should be executed...or would they finally have something nice to say about him?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#36]
FPNI. I honestly believe The Donald owes much of his success to Wikileaks and 4chan. Especially 4chan....

Praise Kek and the mememagic

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It is about 0% that the RNC was swinging for Trump the way the DNC was swinging for Cuntton. Coming out that he was nominated in spite of their best efforts only favors his election bid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One would assume that any leaking of RNC stuff would help Trump.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:15:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sheep lie
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:16:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:18:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't want her to stroke out...........just a completely paralyzing stroke that leaves her only the ability to blink her eyes and lie in her own excrement until she dies many years from now  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#41]
I'll bet a dog turd to a dollar that if the polls tighten up in the next three months someone will leak non-classified emails that were hacked off her personal server while she was Secretary of State.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#42]
I predict Julian Assange will be found with multiple gunshot wounds to the head.

It will be ruled a suicide.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sinking Mr. Bill Clinton's daughter's mother's campaign for POTUS.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Of course HRC is already saying I do not understand why people are signaling her out more then others.
Why she is being scrutinized more then others.

You just can't make this shit up.

Remember people when she is elected she gets to swing the court 5/4 and she like Obama will invent executive powers
and she will grant amnesty to all. Sure it will go back to the courts and given the 4/4 on Obama's last power grab she will
prevail and we are done as a nation.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

Headline in today's paper:  "Leaks lead to DNC controversy"

There's nothing controversial about it.  It's corruption, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What if it was Snowden who helped and is actually responsible for derailing Hillary?  Will those who work in the intelligence field on this site still go off on how much of a traitor he is and how he should be executed...or would they finally have something nice to say about him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks Putin.

Eh, there are still a few Reps and Senators left who have some integrity.  

I still think he should of went that route first.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Headline in today's paper:  "Leaks lead to DNC controversy"

There's nothing controversial about it.  It's corruption, plain and simple.
View Quote

The mainstream media are organs of the DNC. They are the equivelant of Pravda in the old Soviet Union.

They will minimize the damage in a few cases and, in most cases, cover it up completely.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I predict Julian Assange will be found with multiple gunshot wounds to the head.

It will be ruled a suicide.

View Quote

Doubt they'd risk it.  You know he's got a deadman's switch in the form of a confidant or some other method to dump the whole mess if he dies under mysterious circumstances.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Julian Assange for FBI Director, or Attorney General.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top