Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 7/25/2016 1:39:47 AM EDT
Since when is pickng up poop a fad?

Mother nature takes care of all the animals waste in the wilderness, but somehow, dog feces in the grass is going to kill the planet.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:40:37 AM EDT
[#1]
So, let him poop on your own fucking lawn.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:41:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Mother nature takes care of all the animals waste in the wilderness, but somehow, dog feces in the grass is going to kill the planet.
View Quote

On your property or other peoples/public property?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:41:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

is it your property under consideration for GD to opine on, or is it someone else's property?

ar-jedi

ETA
3 seconds!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:41:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Since I don't like stepping in dog shit in my front yard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:41:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Ummm it's the law in a lot of states....
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:42:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Are you walking your dogs in the wilderness?

People get pissed when they step in it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Pickup the dog shit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:43:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I've got 2 fat bitches who walk their dogs by my house and have them shit on my lawn.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:43:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't want shit on my lawn, OP.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:43:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ummm it's the law in a lot of states....
View Quote

Pickup that poop citizen
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:44:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:44:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This. I've got 2 fat bitches who walk their dogs by my house and have them shit on my lawn.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BB guns.

Show me the ballistics expert who can trace airsoft trajectory. Could have been anyone.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:45:13 AM EDT
[#13]
OP, you better pepper your angus.

As a dog owner, pick up your dog's shit. Unless you're actually walking your dog in the woods.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:45:27 AM EDT
[#14]
What's your address, op?

Post it so everyone can have their dogs shit on your lawn since your fine with steaming piles.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:45:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't be a jerkoff OP.   Look up dog poop bags on amazon and buy a box.  Then use them.  Or you are a jerkoff.  And a shitheal.  

FSA leave dog poop for others to step in or cleanup.   Just sayin'
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:46:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:46:46 AM EDT
[#17]
I own a dog and not picking up after your own does make you a jerk off.  Leaving crap on property that isn't your own is pretty trashy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:46:57 AM EDT
[#18]
If it's like you forgot the baggie once or twice, well whatever.

If it's like you don't do it as common practice, well yeah pretty jerkoff move.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:47:15 AM EDT
[#19]

OP
Be considerate and pick that shit up.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:47:42 AM EDT
[#20]
OP, you are a jerkoff.  Pick up YOUR dog's shit.

A former Marine at that........hmm....
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:49:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Don't leave your trash on the property of others. I doubt you'd want me taking a shit on your lawn so show others the same courtesy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:50:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Awesome troll thread.  Tell us about how you drove your dog 10 miles under the speed limit in the left lane with traffic backing up behind you to let it go shit in someone's yard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:51:12 AM EDT
[#23]
If it smells, yea, you're a retard. Back in  AZ we had a neighbor who wouldnt pick his dog shit up enough and the smell would come over to the neighbors houses.

Clean your dog shit up
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:51:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not my idea, but someone here suggested pouring bacon grease on the shit so that it would conveniently disappear the next time the offending dogs came by
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:51:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

BB guns.

Show me the ballistics expert who can trace airsoft trajectory. Could have been anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BB guns.

You're something else, guy.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:51:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Don't be a jerkoff OP.   Look up dog poop bags on amazon and buy a box.  Then use them.  Or you are a jerkoff.  And a shitheal.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a grocery bag full of grocery bags hanging next to his leash in the garage .  Always tie several to the handle of his leash.

My lab poops a lot.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:51:53 AM EDT
[#27]

They see you trollin', they hatin...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:52:09 AM EDT
[#28]
My dog shits behind the garage, and it stays there.  I'll pick it up on walks though.

Growing up my grand parents bred Great Danes and they had free roam of several acres of land when out of the kennel.  We played war in the backyard all the time and the turds were land mines
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:53:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

10 miles up a trail in the forest?  IDGAF.

On my lawn, or grass in a public park? Pick that s&&& up!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:53:46 AM EDT
[#30]
If your dog is crapping on someone else's property you need to clean it up or you're a jerkoff.

I don't know how such a simple fact, such a small act of courtesy to your fellow man, could have escaped you into adulthood, but now seems like a good time for you to learn it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:54:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Awesome troll thread.  Tell us about how you drove your dog 10 miles under the speed limit in the left lane with traffic backing up behind you to let it go shit in someone's yard.
View Quote

Wait- is this an Australian dog?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:55:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Half of you guys are missing the point. Not everyone lives on a farm. If your dog shits and you don't clean it up, you and your neighbors get to smell it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:03:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:06:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:38:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Because it's not fun when I step in dog shit. If your dog shits it's your responsibility to clean up.

So yes, you are a jerkoff for leaving dog shit everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:39:35 AM EDT
[#36]
I've heard that dog shit is kind of difficult to remove from windshields. Especially when you shove it into the hood vents of the car that belongs to the inconsiderate white trash that owns the dog who made it.

I'm just sayin.........that's what I heard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:40:05 AM EDT
[#37]
you are a jerk. if I wanted to step in dog shit everywhere I went, I'd bring my own dog.  

you're right,  dog crap eventually decays. Eventually. However now everyone has to watch out to not step in your dog shit for weeks till it's gone.  

If you're in public places where other people move, you need to either don't bring your dog, or pick up it's crap.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:41:32 AM EDT
[#38]
No,you're a shitbird. A guys got to clean up after his canine american friends.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:44:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe you're a jerkoff for other reasons.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:53:18 AM EDT
[#40]
I always pick it up. My dog seems to shit a lot, and it's been know to happen where I bring two bags and he'll drop a third. I feel like a real ass when I have to leave it behind (I'm not reopening the turn bags for a second use). Sometimes I will walk back home and come back for it.

Side question: is it poor form to throw a poop bag into someone else's garbage can that is still waiting for pick up? I've done that a couple of times, but it feels sort of weird.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:04:44 AM EDT
[#41]
I hope you're talking about out in the woods but I'm afraid you're talking about around the trailer park
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:07:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait

Which ones are shitting on your lawn?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:08:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not my idea, but someone here suggested pouring bacon grease on the shit so that it would conveniently disappear the next time the offending dogs came by
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never tried that one

I have however saved it and returned it to the dogs owner
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:09:42 AM EDT
[#44]
It's a city ordnance to clean up dog shit here. I think of it like this, If my dog poop's in your yard while I am walking him it is my responsibility to pick up after them because it's not my yard and you were nice enough not to get mad at him for pooping there in the first place.

In the woods it's no big deal. If you live in a apartment, you have to clean that shit up. No one likes stepping in dog shit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:11:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I always pick it up. My dog seems to shit a lot, and it's been know to happen where I bring two bags and he'll drop a third. I feel like a real ass when I have to leave it behind (I'm not reopening the turn bags for a second use). Sometimes I will walk back home and come back for it.

Side question: is it poor form to throw a poop bag into someone else's garbage can that is still waiting for pick up? I've done that a couple of times, but it feels sort of weird.
View Quote

WTF?

No, that is not OK

What is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:12:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's a city ordnance to clean up dog shit here. I think of it like this, If my dog poop's in your yard while I am walking him it is my responsibility to pick up after them because it's not my yard and you were nice enough not to get mad at him for pooping there in the first place.

In the woods it's no big deal. If you live in a apartment, you have to clean that shit up. No one likes stepping in dog shit.
View Quote

You let your dog's shit in your apartment?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:13:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

That. If your dogs poop anywhere that isn't your lawn, anywhere people might encounter, you should clean it up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:26:35 AM EDT
[#48]
If you are like the POS renter I had that lived behind me with 3 dogs and never onced picked up a dog turd in 6 months... al

You are indeed the asshole and need to get rid of your dog because your neighbors are correct in hating you...

And all the shit flies that come in to land on your dog shit before flying off to neighbor's houses like when they are grilling or trying to enjoy their own yard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:38:17 AM EDT
[#49]

I don't let my dog shit on lawns or where people are likely to be walking. It's not that hard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:49:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

This here.  You're the worst kind of asshole if you're letting your dog shit in somebody else's yard.
Make the mongrel shit in your yard.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top