Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/23/2016 2:30:48 PM EDT
I remember when we regularly got posts from guys who thought this was a forum for discussing overthrow of the government - like "There is a Tyranny Sneaking up Behind You" and FRDMFTR (known affectionately as "Ferd Mufter") and "Fixed Bayonets: Forward!". You don't see that stuff much anymore. I suspect it's because people know that there is no internet privacy, or they've found someplace else to go.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:32:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The Liberty tree probably could be watered with the blood of tyrants...

However it's against CoC to suggest such things as a call to action.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Um, just bein' quiet about it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#3]
They've morphed into a different kind of doomer, they're just too secret squirrel to discuss that shit anymore (do you even OPSEC, bro?).

Plus they're too busy masturbating furiously to Trump speeches.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably because its all fucking talk.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#5]
We all just talk in code now via MS paint and dinner pic threads.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Keep the smart assed comments up and soon it will be against COC to cite COC.

They're watching you from the control booth at this very moment.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. They're being called out on it more, as the site grows.

They don't get a nod and a wink anymore. There are more people willing to say "You know what? You're full of shit and talk is cheap. You'll roll over just like everybody else, and you know it".
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:56:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I remember when we regularly got posts from guys who thought this was a forum for discussing overthrow of the government - like "There is a Tyranny Sneaking up Behind You" and FRDMFTR (known affectionately as "Ferd Mufter") and "Fixed Bayonets: Forward!". You don't see that stuff much anymore. I suspect it's because people know that there is no internet privacy, or they've found someplace else to go.
View Quote

FEMA camps, black helicopters got 'em.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#9]
The old people banned them.

And most of the other non crazy interesting people too.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#10]
It's always the quiet ones you should pay attention to.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I've not disappeared yet.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They don't get a nod and a wink anymore. There are more people willing to say "You know what? You're full of shit and talk is cheap. You'll roll over just like everybody else, and you know it".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think a lot of people say that because it's the safest response.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#13]
It was a 90s culture movement. 9/11 brought many of them into big government and pushed others off the cliff of acceptability into trutherism. And technology advanced to the point where Mel Tappan retreatist fantasies lost plausibility. Space blankets and .30-06 AP thrived in the gunstore myth era, not so much post internet.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's also the truest response. I didn't see an armed revolt when the SAFE act passed.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Now its just "There's a Tranny Sneaking Up On You".
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Low T is epidemic

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Most of that was LE trying to bait people.
Guess they are trying other approaches now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

It's also the truest response. I didn't see an armed revolt when the SAFE act passed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

True.  But there was mass civil disobedience....unless you think there are only 44K (or whatever number Cumhole released)  AR's in NY.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it will never happen.   Everyone talks big but its all hot air
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
True.  But there was mass civil disobedience....unless you think there are only 44K (or whatever number Cumhole released)  AR's in NY.

View Quote

Mass civil disobedience is everybody taking their now-illegal weapons out in public, and not giving two fucks if they get arrested for it.

What's actually happening, is people are stashing them behind the water heater (or wherever) "just in case" (now should have been that case if people were serious, but I digress - we already know they're not). That's effectively compliance. They're not using them, they're not selling them, they're not lending them to friends, they're not doing anything with them but hiding them in an attic or a closet.

From a gun banner's perspective - mission accomplished, even if they're not registered. They might as well be. Because right now, there's no functional difference between confiscation and squirreling them away. They're "off the street" either way.

They'll pick them off little by little as the years ago on. Some guy's wife gets pissed and wants to fuck him over in the divorce? "Oh BTW, he's got illegal assault weapons in the attic". Or they'll get picked off at a traffic stop by a deputy who works for a rural Sheriff that insisted he wouldn't enforce the SAFE Act (*snort*). Or...you get the idea.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Still here, but have gotten schooled on what is and what isn't proper conversation...

And as the new masses have come in, and as current affairs have reaffirmed, this country is done, a very small minority actually respect the constitution or want to return to the kind of government that America was founded with.  If the people do not want freedom then it can't be forced upon them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Mass civil disobedience is everybody taking their now-illegal weapons out in public, and not giving two fucks if they get arrested for it.

What's actually happening, is people are stashing them behind the water heater (or wherever) "just in case" (now should have been that case if people were serious, but I digress - we already know they're not). That's effectively compliance. They're not using them, they're not selling them, they're not lending them to friends, they're not doing anything with them but hiding them in an attic or a closet.

From a gun banner's perspective - mission accomplished, even if they're not registered. They might as well be. Because right now, there's no functional difference between confiscation and squirreling them away. They're "off the street" either way.

They'll pick them off little by little as the years ago on. Some guy's wife gets pissed and wants to fuck him over in the divorce? "Oh BTW, he's got illegal assault weapons in the attic". Or they'll get picked off at a traffic stop by a deputy who works for a rural Sheriff that insisted he wouldn't enforce the SAFE Act (*snort*). Or...you get the idea.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this, you saved me having to type it all out on my ipad
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Still here, but have gotten schooled on what is and what isn't proper conversation...

And as the new masses have come in, and as current affairs have reaffirmed, this country is done, a very small minority actually respect the constitution or want to return to the kind of government that America was founded with.  If the people do not want freedom then it can't be forced upon them.
View Quote

People in this country dont give two shits about freedom, not real freedom anyways.   Everyone is too complacent, well fed, well entertained etc...   No one cares about freedoms being stripped so long as the food and entertainment are there
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#26]
This has absolutely nothing to do with Sammy Hagar
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:14:53 AM EDT
[#27]

"Where are all the patriots", blah, blah, blah, fucking blah, yet hysterically a collection of apathetic capitulators have gathered and are bravely seeking validation for their lack of resolve in the company of other cowards.

No worries huh, It will always be safe to pretend to be omniscient on the internet, broadcasting your lack of resolve and capitulatory nature.

Safe, but it won't earn you any friends worth having.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:16:51 AM EDT
[#28]
I kinda miss the M14 Fred fighting the UN stories in Shotgun news back in the day
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:23:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If people won't even resort to open revolt over their income taxes, they sure as hell aren't going to do it over guns.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:25:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The best were the:

"There will be a revolution if BHO gets elected!"
"There will be a revolution if ACA passes!"
"There will be a revolution if BHO gets reelected!"
"There will be a revolution if the SAFE Act passes!"
"There will be a revolution if the SAFE Act is ever enforced!"

And on and on....

Then we have the derpy folks that would post/whine about the "sheep" for not "shooting already" while they were just whining on the Internet too.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:27:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:39:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Show me one Arfcom thread where somebody fought back and got crushed by the police/military/government/whatever and the overwhelming response on this site wasn't essentially, "guy deserved it. Nothing to hide, there's no reason to resist." or "he was crazy. Does a disservice to us real gun-owners."

How many arfcommers ever show up when the chair IS against the wall?

You guys act like you can cherry pick your freedom fighters and eventually a real George Washington will show up and we'll all know and rally to his aid.

It isn't going to happen like that.

It isn't going to happen like anything because as it's been said, we're all cowards and won't do shit even when pushed.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Appleseed didn't create a civilian army as planned so they loaded the guns into the wheelbarrow and trundled on down the lonely road, scratching the hair on their neck as they mused of greatness to come.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:56:51 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Plenty of other states to move to.

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:57:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your location makes me chuckle.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Things are good now. Let the reality of insane deficit spending and a shell of an economy set in and you'll see why we should never give up our arms.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:01:29 AM EDT
[#37]
When I first got here I had a Oathkeepers avatar.

That didn't last.  Those guys turned into weirdos real quick.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:14:12 AM EDT
[#38]
I think that rhetoric hit its zenith right as the Jade Helm tards started piling on.  

Both types joined together during that time, then crashed and burned as one- once JH turned out to be exactly what all the rest of us already knew it would be.

Edit:  ^ Oh yeah, Oathkeepers.  Great idea that got hijacked by maximum stupid with a surprising quickness.  Did they get too densely infiltrated by Fed agent provocateurs?      
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:20:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Wait, does this mean ARFCOM is getting smarter?  

Or all we all socialist boot lickers preparing for Hillary?

I really enjoy the militant 3%er posts.  Nothing like a good fantasy delusion.

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:21:29 AM EDT
[#40]
I was gonna start a revolution but I had to watch Predator for the 546th time........Predator delivers everytime, seeing Jim Hopper skinned alive hits the spot.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:32:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Any real chance of resistance melted away during the Bill Clinton administrations.

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:51:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Things are good now. Let the reality of insane deficit spending and a shell of an economy set in and you'll see why we should never give up our arms.
View Quote

apparently we should...
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:10:49 AM EDT
[#43]
arfcom is a thinktank at best, not ones to act on anything.  I'm confident most of the members are 40+ and probably just as many overweight.  

Compare that to any 'liberal' movement that has 20 somethings willing to run around the streets and burn shit and yeah, there's no revolution, just people living their lives, raising families and otherwise finding an outlet where they can gripe.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:13:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Show me one Arfcom thread where somebody fought back and got crushed by the police/military/government/whatever and the overwhelming response on this site wasn't essentially, "guy deserved it. Nothing to hide, there's no reason to resist." or "he was crazy. Does a disservice to us real gun-owners."

You guys act like you can cherry pick your freedom fighters and eventually a real George Washington will show up and we'll all know and rally to his aid.

It isn't going to happen like anything because as it's been said, we're all cowards and won't do shit even when pushed.
View Quote

Saved me from having to type it out.

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:21:51 AM EDT
[#45]
It's all done in code now.

The chair has a long mustache.  John is against the wall.

Or something like that.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:24:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:48:52 AM EDT
[#47]
FREE STRATIOS!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:49:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:54:45 AM EDT
[#49]
What do you recommend folks do? Anytime someone goes full habbening they are looked down upon and "make us look bad."
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 3:07:55 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm part of a secret effort to overthrow the government by hiring lazy bastards who take overly-long lunch breaks. A few million more like me and FedGov will sink to its knees!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top