[#10]
HERP-AIDS

you're technically already dead
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Your Albumin is low.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#12]
What kind of girls are you sleeping with?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:57:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Single or dual streams
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#14]
You're terminal, sorry.  On the up side I'm willing to help you through this tough time by giving your guns and ammo a good home.  Its only right.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:04:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
As a guy with a solitary kidney, and having had some pretty serious issues last year, I would advise you to go and get checked out.

Extremel foamy urine can mean a lot of things…you're peeing hard, or there is a high mineral/salt content in the toilet bowl, OR your kidneys are leaking protein (a condition called proteinuria) which is an indicator of chronic kidney disease (CKD)

There are myriads of kidney diseases, most notably one called "minimal change disease" and the other called "Focal Segmental Glomerolo Sclerosis (FSGS).  Those diseases are the most common, and if diagnosed early enough, can be dealt with using simple blood pressure medications to lower pressure, as well as lowering your protein intake in your diet…it can be managed.

I was diagnosed with Secondary FSGS…meaning that it is  not an autoimmune issue, but was brought on by some external irritant…mainly in my case, I only have one kidney, and am a big guy, so my kidney works harder than most people…and as such, some protein will still leak through your kidneys.

NOW…do not freak out.  Unless you're morbidly obese, diabetic, and other complications, you can and will live a long long time before your kidneys fail…more than likely, you will die before they do.

My advice…if the foamy urine persists would be to go to your regular doctor and ask them to do some blood work and urinalysis and ask them to do a renal panel, kidney function, and urinalysis for proteinuria…from there, they can send you to a nephrologist if you need further testing.

If you'd like to discuss this more, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Google says protein.  If it happens a lot go get a checkup and mention it.

Anecdotally, it happens to me when I drink a lot of craft beer.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Dibs on guns and ammo
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#18]
You need Urigro.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

It means you drank too much the night before......
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a guy with a solitary kidney, and having had some pretty serious issues last year, I would advise you to go and get checked out.

Extremel foamy urine can mean a lot of things…you're peeing hard, or there is a high mineral/salt content in the toilet bowl, OR your kidneys are leaking protein (a condition called proteinuria) which is an indicator of chronic kidney disease (CKD)

There are myriads of kidney diseases, most notably one called "minimal change disease" and the other called "Focal Segmental Glomerolo Sclerosis (FSGS).  Those diseases are the most common, and if diagnosed early enough, can be dealt with using simple blood pressure medications to lower pressure, as well as lowering your protein intake in your diet…it can be managed.

I was diagnosed with Secondary FSGS…meaning that it is  not an autoimmune issue, but was brought on by some external irritant…mainly in my case, I only have one kidney, and am a big guy, so my kidney works harder than most people…and as such, some protein will still leak through your kidneys.

NOW…do not freak out.  Unless you're morbidly obese, diabetic, and other complications, you can and will live a long long time before your kidneys fail…more than likely, you will die before they do.

My advice…if the foamy urine persists would be to go to your regular doctor and ask them to do some blood work and urinalysis and ask them to do a renal panel, kidney function, and urinalysis for proteinuria…from there, they can send you to a nephrologist if you need further testing.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pee Message?

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Air in the lines, go bleed the system.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Menopause
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#23]
You've ate too much carbon. It's become carbonated.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Lupus.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Go see a doctor.  The was the first symptom of Cancer that my wife's cousin had...
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Dibs on guns and ammo
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#27]
It means it's delicious
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:14:05 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Pee Message?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pee Message?

I just lobbed that right up there for you didn't I?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Possible symptom of amyloidosis. If so, not so good.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:14:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Air in your dick.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:16:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Drunk the shampoo again ?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Tumor
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Did you recently purchase a trampoline?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#34]
You're pregnant.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You're pregnant.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:23:01 PM EDT
[#36]
You are ready to procreate .
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#37]
You broke the bone, didn't you?

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're pregnant.

Mazel tov!
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:26:34 PM EDT
[#39]

excessive masturbation causing outside air to be pumped into the bladder.

result = foamy piss.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:29:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Wait, wait.  Foamy on the way out?  Like bubbly inside your dick?  That's awesome!  What can I do to make that happen?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Lupus.
View Quote

Its never lupus!

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#42]
NOW…do not freak out. Unless you're morbidly obese, diabetic, and other complications.....
View Quote

This is GD.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#43]
yadda yadda yadda, 2 days later, dead...
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#44]
So we can have piss threads but not poop threads?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#45]
High liver enzymes
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:38:43 PM EDT
[#46]

GD's differential diagnosis always amuses.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:38:45 PM EDT
[#47]
I typed your symptoms into google . Looks like you have rabies.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

AIDS
View Quote
Not HIV but full blown AIDS

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:44:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Mine is usually like that, I even went asked my doctor for a renal panel, no protein or glucose in the piss, have had blood work for life insurance, other bloodwork over the years and nothing unusual. No other symptoms. Doctor says it's usually from eating a lot of vegetables or phosphorous. Drink more water.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

GD's differential diagnosis always amuses.
View Quote
Damnit Jim, I am not a proctologist.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top