Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/28/2016 11:12:36 AM EDT
This in itself should be enough to convince anyone who thinks otherwise that Cruz is the better man for the job.

Boehner is a Jackass

If you read the article and are still convinced the clown is the better man i guess you really don't have a problem with the GOPe, you are just using it as an excuse to get the orange messiah nominated
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Seriously OP?  If anything this article simply demonstrates how out of touch Boehner is with everyone.  If it isn't his specific way, he doesn't like it and apparently he hasn't yet realized no one cares about his worthless retired opinion anymore.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#2]
In before Trump apologists....whoops too late.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#3]
So Boehner would vote for the Hilldog for President, if Cruz gets the nomination?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seriously OP?  If anything this article simply demonstrates how out of touch Boehner is with everyone.  If it isn't his specific way, he doesn't like it and apparently he hasn't yet realized no one cares about his worthless retired opinion anymore.
View Quote

No, it demonstrates that the GOPe does not like Cruz. Win or lose, in their eyes trump is better for their agenda
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Whoever Boner hates I am with. Whoever he is with I am against. He is the ugly face of everything wrong with Washington, and he is going to make countless millions lobbying. He should be put in a fucking labor camp.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, it demonstrates that the GOPe does not like Cruz. Win or lose, in their eyes trump is better for their agenda
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It demonstrates that Cruz can make enemies. Something people who have known him since college have been saying for years.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:24:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it demonstrates that at this point the GOPe realizes that Trump is extremely likely to be the nominee, and that they need to start kissing his ass.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Whoever Boner hates I am with. Whoever he is with I am against. He is the ugly face of everything wrong with Washington, and he is going to make countless millions lobbying. He should be put in a fucking labor camp.
View Quote
Damn straight.

That guy is a piece of work.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:25:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It demonstrates that Cruz can make enemies. Something people who have known him since college have been saying for years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frankly, that isn't such a bad thing, especially enemies like this guy
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:26:29 AM EDT
[#10]
So the orange dude endorses another orange dude - no surprise here.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL, another Trump thread.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:29:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is it like to the Eiffel Towered by two orange men?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is when everyone who has known or workered with you despise you, and that is common trait among people have know Cruz over the decades.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:32:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In before Trump apologists....whoops too late.
View Quote

Boom.  That.just.happened
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No, it demonstrates that at this point the GOPe realizes that Trump is extremely likely to be the nominee, and that they need to start kissing his ass.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the Orangeman from Ohio sees an opening to become the Orangeman from NY's VP pick.  

Trump-Boehner 2016
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Reverse psychology. You all are falling for it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:34:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:34:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Reverse psychology. You all are falling for it.
View Quote

So you're really telling me the market isn't going to collapse on Monday?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:36:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Blind squirrel and all that.....
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#20]
The Cruzbots are really excited today -  starting lots of threads.  

Must be the "Fiorina" effect.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#21]
FJB

Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Carly choice bad but Boenher endorsing Trump good.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The Cruzbots are really excited today -  starting lots of threads.  

Must be the "Fiorina" effect.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#24]
ctrl + f

"endorse"

Phrase not found.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Trump-Boehner 2016
View Quote

Fuck it. Lets have a  Triumvirate.

Trump, Boehner, Christie. The 3 worst Republicans combined. The new face of "conservatism"
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Trump hops on the GOPe train, fools.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#27]
TRUMP - BOEHNER 2016
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#28]
The endorsement isn't what voters will remember.

“Lucifer in the flesh” and a “miserable son of a bitch.”

It's the criticism.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Let the Trumptards spin begin...
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#30]
It doesn't matter what you or I think, what matters is what the majority (plurality) think.

And they think Trump is the better man.

Oh, well, better luck in 2024.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:48:34 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

ctrl + f

"endorse"

Phrase not found.

View Quote
That is irrelevant to the troll.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm beginning to believe that the only ones who will lose in this election are the American people.  No matter which way this goes TPTB will remain and we the people will suffer.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
ctrl + f

"endorse"

Phrase not found.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
ctrl + f

"endorse"

Phrase not found.

You should have read the article.

At a rally in Indianapolis on Wednesday, Trump included a defense of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This in itself should be enough to convince anyone who thinks otherwise that Cruz is the better man for the job.

Boehner is a Jackass

If you read the article and are still convinced the clown is the better man i guess you really don't have a problem with the GOPe, you are just using it as an excuse to get the orange messiah nominated
View Quote

Cruz has always been the better man for the job. Unfortunately, he will not be the nominee.
We are stuck with whoever isn't Hillary.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

"Lucifer in the flesh” and a "miserable son of a bitch.”

It's the criticism.

View Quote
Boehner didn't endorse Trump.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm beginning to believe that the only ones who will lose in this election are the American people.  No matter which way this goes TPTB will remain and we the people will suffer.
View Quote

If the TPTB were comfortable with Trump Cruz would already be finished as well as Katshit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:55:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't have enemies, you aren't doing it right.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:58:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Reverse psycologoy.

Boner knows everyone Conservative hates him.  He doesn't want Trump to get elected, so he endorses him.

The whole thing is  a clusterfuck.  I liked Cruz from the get-go, but the more I've seen of him, the more I think we'll just get more of the staus quo if he wins.  Trump is a ticking time bomb, but the fact that BOTH of the shit parties that we have running this country are out to get him makes me wonder if he's the guy to back.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

The GOP and the DNC are the enemy.  Let there be no mistake.  BOTH of these parties are shit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:02:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Question for the Cruz guys:

Many of you have stated that you would vote Trump in the general if it comes down to it. Would you characterize that as an endorsement?

I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Trump-Boehner 2016
View Quote

Is a Trump boner what trump fans get everytime they hear him talk?
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#41]
This is one strange fucking election season.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ctrl + f

"endorse"

Phrase not found.

At a rally in Indianapolis on Wednesday, Trump included a defense of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Huh?  I don't even see that sentence in the entire article.  And I still don't see where Boner endorsed Trump, the topic of this thread.

ctrl + f

"McConnell"

1 of 1 match -" He has openly sparred with congressional leaders, including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky."
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Cruz didn't have any pull in the Senate so he went around the House doing all he could to get a government shutdown. It's kind of obvious now that Cruz really didn't have a plan, he just wanted some national drama to boost his presidential ambitions.

Boehner hating Cruz might be interesting if practically everyone else that has worked with him didn't also hate Cruz.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#44]
It shows that the GOPe does not fear Trump, they know his positions are "negotiable".
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So the orange dude endorses another orange dude - no surprise here.
View Quote

Peels of an orange feels together?

Nothing rhymes with orange sot that's the best I got.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:15:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Huh?  I don't even see that sentence in the entire article.  And I still don't see where Boner endorsed Trump, the topic of this thread.

ctrl + f

"McConnell"

1 of 1 match -" He has openly sparred with congressional leaders, including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ctrl + f

"endorse"

Phrase not found.

ctrl + f

"McConnell"

I found the phrase you referred to.  In a completely different article than the one linked in OP.

Seriously, don't tell someone "You should have read the article" and then quote something not from the fucking article.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:19:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Lucifer in the flesh” and a "miserable son of a bitch.”

It's the criticism.

I stand corrected. He said he'll vote for him.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#48]
It's too easy to see this as the ultimate endorsement from the GOPe.

However, I think this is really about two Orange Men being drawn together by their shared Orangeness.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Meh. Boner just trying to screw Trump by "supporting" him. Look at what GOPe support for Cruz cost HIM....
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Lol who did not see that coming.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top