Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2016 10:22:47 PM EDT
That's it, you temporarily become billionaire businessman Donald Trump. You get everything, all his money, everything he owns. Conversely, he becomes you, and gets all your stuff. The glitch is only expected to last a week though, so make the most of it.

What's the first thing you would do?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:24:43 PM EDT
[#1]
ARF troll account
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bang Melania.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Give Trump a pile of money  to fix my place up
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#4]
transfer all funds to my former self, with a one week time delay to making myself able to access it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Bang Ivanka
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd call up Bill Clinton and we'd go on a week long Coke and hooker binge.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bang Ivanka
View Quote

That goes without saying.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Bang Melania.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bang Melania.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Win Trump the election by talking sense on Fox and then write my other self a check for 10 million.

And then bang his wife.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Drop out of the race and endorse Ted Cruz.

Borrow against everything I own and use it to fund a new super PAC for Ted Cruz.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Mother step daughter shower
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Drop out and endorse Ted Cruz.

Begin the groundwork for a third party. Infrastructure and policy, not elections - yet.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Bang Melania.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bang Melania.

I have an airplane -- mile high club around the world
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:42:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That's it, you temporarily become billionaire businessman Donald Trump. You get everything, all his money, everything he owns. Conversely, he becomes you, and gets all your stuff. The glitch is only expected to last a week though, so make the most of it.

View Quote

Shave myself bald to get past the 'Trump Hair' meme, call Hillary a lying cunt on national TV, buy the RNC and rebrand it Trump's RNC, and write my old self a fat check to be deposited after we switch back for services rendered.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Billions of dollars.....

Hookers and blow for all of Arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Call up Dillion and pay him to take me on minigun runs in his Little Bird heli for a couple of days. I think burning a million rounds would
put a smile on my face.

Call up Emily Ratajkowski and offer her 10 million for a few hours of freaky sex.

Walk the streets of NYC and offer random hot women $10g's to show me their tits.

Offer a million dollars to everyone that punches Bloomberg, Cuomo, Pelosi, Feinstein or Reid in the face.
Ten million to anyone that punches them all.  

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:10:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Bang Melania.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bang Melania.

this X 10,0000000000000000000

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bang Melania.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I would fill 10 dump trucks with pennies, drive them to the white house, dump them out while yelling "keep the change, Barry!" then endorse Cruz. I would also write myself a check for $878,787.87 and hire me as head of some pointless position and take exactly average middle class wages.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#20]
With the degree of attention he/I would be getting from the media at the moment I would have so much fun. Picture half dale gribble half president Camacho. But spouting off about some really obscure intellectual stuff while shooting an Ultimax 100 and promising to axe half of all federal laws. Not just gun laws.

Course by the end he would sound like an insane conspiracy theorist. But maybe that would work out for him. He has appeared on the Alex jones show.

Near the end I would bury a briefcase full of cash and gold in a remote location in the Nevada desert for me to recover later. Not too much, but enough to get me out of my current absurd situation.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#21]
I'd join Arfcom, and ask you fuckers to quit starting so many threads about me.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:52:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I'd join Arfcom, and ask you fuckers to quit starting so many threads about me.
View Quote
He's already a member...or so the rumor says

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Give Trump a pile of money  to fix my place up
View Quote

F*cking brilliant.  

I'd campaign hard as h*ll to goal to win the Rep. nomination for the presidency.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:15:57 AM EDT
[#24]
I'd pay Megyn  Kelly  to shave her  head bald,   and have the little pony logo in rainbow tattooed on her head....
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:17:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Call Ivanka and tell her to come sit on daddy's lap
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:18:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Borrow against everything I own and use it to fund a new super PAC for Ted Cruz.
View Quote

I like the cut of your jib!
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#27]
I would liquidate my assets and put them all behind supporting Ted Cruz. I'd use the leftovers for hookers and blow.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:18:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:39:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Crush your enemies GOPe
See them driven before you
And to hear the lamentation of their women!
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:49:54 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah, that's a piker's dream! Listen, this is what we do. It'll be yuge. First we call Cruz a pussy again, and think of some other insults, really take it up a notch. Then the day before SUPER Tuesday, we admit it was all a sham, and we were in it as a shill for Hillary. But we don't stop there: we fucking CLAIM Chelsea. It was a momentary act of indiscretion, we were really drunk, and immediately regretted it, but it was done. We confess that this is how Hillary got her hooks into us, and made us pay all that money for her campaigns, and sign on to the liberal schemes. And we admit that if it weren't for the wise council of our pals HR and GP, we'd have gone on with this charade, but we're DONE with the lies. We're taking the black, donning the sackcloth, and leaving the fortune and the women to our spiritual advisers who showed us the light.

When the switch back happens, you and I have Trumps women and his fortune, Hillary is ruined, Cruz capitalizes on our wicked behavior, and Trump gets a new reality show "Me and Chelsea".

We should fucking dream YUGE, man!

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Bang Melania.

View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top