Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 11/26/2015 1:25:36 AM EDT
... we haven't had enough of these recently. How about this gem?

Or this one (I'm sure it was an isolated incident):

And this one is worth watching as well. SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC due to disfigured face (looks like acid attack):

Share your youtube finds on exposing Islamic terror/violence.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Too busy to learn--I gotta get to Taco Bell and then dancing with the stars.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure if I'm allowed to post my thoughts about Islam, since the last time I did Aimless gave me a warning for my post.

Suffice it to say, I will keep my trap shut.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

DORITOS LOCOS TACOS FOREVERRRRRR!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Taco Bell is a recipe for a toilet bomb.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Meh.  I'm not overly concerned.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I learned all I need to know about Islam on September 11, 2001.        

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:16:06 PM EDT
[#7]
A little celebratory raping is natural I think.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There is no Taco but Bell, and Doritos Locos is its profit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well this thread has gone to shit now.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:20:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Careful not to get too real here.
The religion of peace and reality can make your stay here rather short.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:21:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Step right in the All a you can eat snack bar is open..
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:21:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unfortunately it's a continuing education.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:27:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Too busy to learn--I gotta get to Taco Bell and then dancing with the stars The Apprentice.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:30:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Imma go ahead and ignore the problem until the women and children are scared to move about in public.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:31:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's because nobody learned anything on February 26, 1993.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

We should have learned a long long time ago..

In May 1786, Thomas Jefferson, then the U.S. ambassador to France, and John Adams, then the U.S. ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the resident Tripolitan ambassador, to try to negotiate a peace treaty to protect the United States from the threat of Barbary piracy. These future U.S. presidents questioned the ambassador as to why his government was so hostile to the new American Republic even though America had done nothing to provoke any animosity of any sort. Ambassador Adja answered them, as they reported to the Continental Congress, "that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every muslim who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. (London, Victory in Tripoli, pp. 23-24).
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:35:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I learned all I need to know about Islam on September 11, 2001.      October 23rd, 1983  
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

756 AD....Spain
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#21]
I have an idea on how to solve this but alas, apparently it is not COC PCness
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#22]
But I know this Muslim from work and he's totally cool and drinks beers and stuff. It's all good guys. You're all paranoid.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It may already be late (I hope not too late) but if we don't fight these assholes in Iraq,Africa,Syria,etc we are going to have to fight them here

Thanks to our Coward in Chief (a Muslim himself, regardless of what he claims) and the other useful idiot enablers (Jeb Bush,Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the liberal media, et al) who want to bring thousands of additional Muslims to the USA and have left the door open (by not policing our borders), we already have a huge potential for problems with those radicals embedded withing the migrant groups admitted

I can't believe these fuckers (first video) have the audacity to say "convert to Islam or else" while in the country that took them in. Go back to the Muslim countries you came from if you are not willing to integrate into US society and become a law abiding citizen under our laws and institutions. Send them to the United Arab Emirates,Iran,Jordan,Saudi Arabia Yemen,etc if they are "running away from war"

I would rather fight them now than leave the problem for later generations.

View Quote

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:42:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

756 AD....Spain
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

756 AD....Spain

Yep.  
Spanish Islam
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:44:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're going to turn it into a poop thread.    You must really not like your account.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It may already be late (I hope not too late) but if we don't fight these assholes in Iraq,Africa,Syria,etc we are going to have to fight them here

Thanks to our Coward in Chief (a Muslim himself, regardless of what he claims) and the other useful idiot enablers (Jeb Bush,Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the liberal media, et al) who want to bring thousands of additional Muslims to the USA and have left the door open (by not policing our borders), we already have a huge potential for problems with those radicals embedded withing the migrant groups admitted

I can't believe these fuckers (first video) have the audacity to say "convert to Islam or else" while in the country that took them in. Go back to the Muslim countries you came from if you are not willing to integrate into US society and become a law abiding citizen under our laws and institutions. Send them to the United Arab Emirates,Iran,Jordan,Saudi Arabia Yemen,etc if they are "running away from war"

View Quote

He's right you know.jpg
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Islam is a protected group on this forum, so I'll refrain from posting my true feelings on the subject. Not sure why we are so concerned about offending anyone regarding Islam considering how repulsive the truth is, but those are the rules apparently.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:45:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.........homes!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:46:31 PM EDT
[#30]
I have nothing COC to say about the followers of that psychopathic pedophile.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:47:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:50:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Not sure if I'm allowed to post my thoughts about Islam, since the last time I did Aimless gave me a warning for my post.

View Quote

I got an account lock for discussing my solution to Islam.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Islam is a protected group on this forum, so I'll refrain from posting my true feelings on the subject. Not sure why we are so concerned about offending anyone regarding Islam considering how repulsive the truth is, but those are the rules apparently.
View Quote

Isn't it amazing how many people would rather put their head in the sand than risk offending someone who hates them and wants to kill them?  Our way of life will be our path to death.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well said
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#35]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ

Psychos.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:53:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Well said
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said

Strike Hold Mr. Avila!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can't believe it because you have no idea what these people are really about. Their intent is to move into non Muslim nations and spread Islam either through out breeding the locals, converting them by force, or both. They have no intention of integrating or assimilating, their goal is to conquer. Nothing more, nothing less. Thinking otherwise is ignorant and makes you part of the problem. The sooner people wake up to this fact and realize the threat for what it is the better off we will all be. All it takes is reading their holy texts to understand this. It's not hard, but I forget, this is America. Where reading is for faggots. By the time the majority of people do understand what is actually going on, we will be worse off than Europe is now.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:57:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I have an idea on how to solve this but alas, apparently it is not COC PCness
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:57:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Feelings will get you into trouble, stating provable fact will not. Keep it civilized and factual and you won't get into trouble.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So you're going to turn it into a poop thread.    You must really not like your account.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must not understand a joke.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:59:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Feelings will get you into trouble, stating provable fact will not. Keep it civilized and factual and you won't get into trouble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could state a provable fact that would get me banned.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:00:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The Moors in Spain were not like what came AFTER the 11th century.

They fought each other as much as they fought the Christian kings.

Back in the 11th century, it was more about controlling land than the religious crusades that came after. So you had The Cid (Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar) fighting side by side with the Emir of Zaragoza (Al Mutamin) against Christian kings and their muslim allies
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

756 AD....Spain
Yep.  
Spanish Islam

The Moors in Spain were not like what came AFTER the 11th century.

They fought each other as much as they fought the Christian kings.

Back in the 11th century, it was more about controlling land than the religious crusades that came after. So you had The Cid (Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar) fighting side by side with the Emir of Zaragoza (Al Mutamin) against Christian kings and their muslim allies

Absolutely. Excellent points.  
I sometimes see people here putting Cid Campeador in with Charles Martel.  
They should invoke Santiago Matamoros instead

That book is excellent.  It shows the not so clearly black and white issues in Al-Andalus.
Though, indeed , it was a Muslim invasion.  The aftermath was not simply Christians fighting Muslims.
Arab vs Berber.   Muslim Spaniards vs Arabs.  Christians vs other Christians.  Etc etc.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#45]

Make the words be on fire or something.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've only gotten locked for a personal attack against someone who agreed with one of Michael Moore's anti troop statements.

Reason I got the lock from the message sent from staff was that I stated in my post that I didn't care if I got locked for my statement.

They said, you asked for a lock, you got it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:04:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I've only gotten locked for a personal attack against someone who agreed with one of Michael Moore's anti troop statements.

Reason I got the lock from the message sent from staff was that I stated in my post that I didn't care if I got locked for my statement.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care if I get locked for making this post.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:04:45 PM EDT
[#48]
just go to any of the NSFW gore video sites like theync or kaotic and you'll get new snackbar videos of death and torture everyday

plenty of vids from South and central America of people being beaten by mobs and set on fire if you need to show people why letting barbarians in the US is a bad idea
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:07:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit. The truth is offensive enough to get someone banned. There are a ton of things I could say that are either fact or editorial based on facts that would earn me a ban. This site is just a microcosm of society as a whole. We aren't allowed to face uncomfortable truths.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:07:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In May 1786, Thomas Jefferson, then the U.S. ambassador to France, and John Adams, then the U.S. ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the resident Tripolitan ambassador, to try to negotiate a peace treaty to protect the United States from the threat of Barbary piracy. These future U.S. presidents questioned the ambassador as to why his government was so hostile to the new American Republic even though America had done nothing to provoke any animosity of any sort. Ambassador Adja answered them, as they reported to the Continental Congress, "that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every muslim who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. (London, Victory in Tripoli, pp. 23-24).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are actually Qurans that were published by Jefferson and distributed around early America where in the notes he warned people of this exact thing. Told people the only way to actually understand the absurdity of these people was to actually read their books because no one would believe them otherwise. They knew about jihad then, hell the birth of the USMC owes its life to jihad. They were brought around to kill the pirates and protect the ships.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top