Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 11/25/2015 3:26:27 PM EDT
Got a nice little box from LaRue today, with a letter signed by Mr. LaRue himself.  He thanked me for my purchases and wished me happy holidays, and gave me some handy, nice items.

Very classy, Mr. LaRue...thank you very much.  Hope you and yours have a happy Thanksgiving, and a wonderful Christmas too.  My son just married a young filly from Round Rock, whose parents live in Leander.  Permaybehaps I can use that excuse to come by someday.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Got a nice little box from LaRue today, with a letter signed by Mr. LaRue himself.  He thanked me for my purchases and wished me happy holidays, and gave me some handy, nice items.

Very classy, Mr. LaRue...thank you very much.  Hope you and yours have a happy Thanksgiving, and a wonderful Christmas too.  My son just married a young filly from Round Rock, whose parents live in Leander.  Permaybehaps I can use that excuse to come by someday.

View Quote

Love hearing stuff like this!!

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you get 2 free paint mixers instead of 1?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:36:51 PM EDT
[#3]
n/m
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:08:20 PM EDT
[#4]
In for the eventual gloat fest that is about to happen.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]
1115?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

In for the eventual haters that can't afford LT stuff.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:18:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Finding larue goodies is just as exciting as ordering the products. I have two barrels so far and an assortment of other accessories
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It won't take long.....
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Never understood the haters. Larue does business the way business should be done. He makes a good product, he treats his customers well, and he donates shit to the military. Why the fuck people get so bent out of shape about him is beyond me.

I think he's a class act and makes damn fine products.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well you can throw a lil bitch fit and put down Larue all you want. Your choice, your call.

But let me ask you, What has the other Companies sent you along with your orders?

The Company makes and sells great products with pride and ya, Maybe a little high priced for some things.

But frankly he gives back to the Gun community far more than any other place does that I have heard of.

What has PSA or Anderson, or Bushmaster done?

Colt and Glock both Highly respected around Arfcom but, I ask you this. "What have they done for you lately"?

No one in particular just throwing out names that popped into my head.

I am in no way a FANBOI but I do see what Larue has done around here. For you and me.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Never understood the haters. Larue does business the way business should be done. He makes a good product, he treats his customers well, and he donates shit to the military. Why the fuck people get so bent out of shape about him is beyond me.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It won't take long.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It won't take long.....

Not in before the childish haters.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Larue rules.  (And I say this not as a fanboy, I actually have very little Larue stuff).

I will always fondly remember all the free chow I had from his BBQ trailer at a few different matches.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go suck on a peep.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe they call themselves "TNPers"  or the cult of nutnfancy
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Never understood the haters. LaRue does business the way business should be done. He makes a good product, he treats his customers well, and he donates shit to the military. Why the fuck people get so bent out of shape about him is beyond me.

View Quote

Amen.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:28:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They already showed up.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/Brad_Gilliam/media/Mobile%20Uploads/jrueomg.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s462/Brad_Gilliam/Mobile%20Uploads/jrueomg.gif</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/Brad_Gilliam/media/Mobile%20Uploads/jrueomg.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s462/Brad_Gilliam/Mobile%20Uploads/jrueomg.gif</a>

LOL...

I am a LT fanboy, proud to say.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Just the fact that he gives away free products every month to one, or in the case of this month, 300 lucky people, is enough to ensure that when I can justify a $1200 upper, I'm buying one.  The man knows how to do business, and I believe his efforts at customer service and his love for service members is genuine.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Waitting for my LaRue barrel, shipped today...real excited
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:32:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't understand people getting all upset at Larue and their customers. Mark is a good Ol' boy Texan that likes to give and help people. You must be a miserable SOB to hate that. I can't afford Larue at this point in my life (went back to school/full time student) but I'll be a "forever customer" just by what he does for the people at Arfcom.  Larue is a go to that , one of only a handful stable manufactures that values their customers.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a tOBR and LaRue mounts and I have to admit, the LaRue leg humping is borderline weird.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Shill

IBTL

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#25]
how nice of him, what a great guy
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Mark is blunt as fuck and that pisses people off.  I have had nothing but great experiences with his mounts.  I have a trigger on order and I suspect I won't have issues with it either.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:43:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Using his deep fried turkey recipe.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:44:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It won't take long.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It won't take long.....

Funny how you trash LaRue fans yet enter his giveaways. That's pretty shitty.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I have had nothing but great experience with LT, speaking of which I need to place another order, I've lost my hat and guess I will have to try one of his triggers just to get me a new hat
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#30]

This is now a pic thread. Latest build from an 18" Stealth barrel
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/AZshooter71/E7C6C2AB-AB73-4A51-BD13-D852206F588B.jpg

View Quote

And that is looking like a Noveske lower?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Just the fact that he gives away free products every month to one, or in the case of this month, 300 lucky people, is enough to ensure that when I can justify a $1200 upper, I'm buying one.  The man knows how to do business, and I believe his efforts at customer service and his love for service members is genuine.
View Quote

This. He gives away, what? 20-30k worth of stuff to the membership of this website yearly?

And to do the gloating thing, I just got the cheap barrel-trigger-polymer sale stuff in. In a month or two when I get time I'm gonna stick it on an Anderson upper and lower and make the EconomAR.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Mark is blunt as fuck and that pisses people off.  I have had nothing but great experiences with his mounts.  I have a trigger on order and I suspect I won't have issues with it either.

View Quote

I'm a nobody worker bee in my agency.  I had the pleasure of speaking with Mr. LaRue at two different trades shows, about two years apart.  He remembered my name during the intervening time, even though I'm a nobody that couldn't have made an impression on much of anyone.  

I found him to be, in mannerisms and temperament, just like the men with whom I grew up.  Of course, I grew up on farms and ranches in Texas.  I've been extremely happy with all of the LaRue products we've purchased.

Anyway, just wanted to pass on something classy that a vendor did for me.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/AZshooter71/E7C6C2AB-AB73-4A51-BD13-D852206F588B.jpg

It is, as well as a Noveske branded VLTOR MUR upper. It was originally intended to be an 8"300 blk build, but the Father's Day barrel sale altered those plans.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Hate on haters

Mark and Mark have always been good to deal with and the folks and Leander make it easy to spend my money.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#36]
I can't afford LaRue either but I bought anyway . Damn you Mark L and your cult
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its one of life's cruel Catch-22s that if you have a job where you might actually need Larue stuff, you can't afford Larue stuff.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Gloats away!  Fuck the haters!

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/akethan/media/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/akethan/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg</a>
View Quote

At least now I know who that guy is that I'm friends with on FB
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/akethan/media/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/akethan/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg</a>
View Quote

Wow

Maybe this year I'll get the hot towel treatment...

Not sure what the prerequisites are...
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm a nobody worker bee in my agency.  I had the pleasure of speaking with Mr. LaRue at two different trades shows, about two years apart.  He remembered my name during the intervening time, even though I'm a nobody that couldn't have made an impression on much of anyone.  

I found him to be, in mannerisms and temperament, just like the men with whom I grew up.  Of course, I grew up on farms and ranches in Texas.  I've been extremely happy with all of the LaRue products we've purchased.

Anyway, just wanted to pass on something classy that a vendor did for me.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good on you for posting it, OP. We need more people like LaRue (and you) in this world.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#42]
I probably w/o t be able to afford large stuff for a while so I do t have anything for Mark.

He's a good guy and takes care of arfcom every month with his give a ways.

Also Larue should get I to the 6.8 game.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gee that avatar didn't give it away?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It won't take long.....

I hope he wins. Then has to eat all of the rotten fucking shit that he talked about LT.

Pink polymer for my daughters AR-15 set came with a blue dillo.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Contrary to my post count, I'm not on here much
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:46:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#48]
LT mounts are the best out there.  His CS is stellar.  Dillo dust and Dillos.

ETA - Long live Mark LaRue! (please send me some swag)
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#49]
I ordered the trigger last week and can't wait it's my first larue product but there's lots of stuff I want
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I don't understand people getting all upset at Larue and their customers. Mark is a good Ol' boy Texan that likes to give and help people. You must be a miserable SOB to hate that. I can't afford Larue at this point in my life (went back to school/full time student) but I'll be a "forever customer" just by what he does for the people at Arfcom.  Larue is a go to that , one of only a handful stable manufactures that values their customers.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top