Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 10/10/2015 4:32:43 AM EDT
She reports that a close friend of hers was at a supermarket with her toddler and was accosted by two refugees. One attacked her child to distract her and the other stole her purse. She now wants a gun and a dog and my friend is talking about emigrating to the US to escape.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:41:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry for your friend OP. But tbh I can't say I'm surprised.

Savages gunna savage
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:43:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear, however if your friend isn't one of the oppressed refugees I think she will find that her experience of emigrating will be difficult and time consuming.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:52:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry to hear, however if your friend isn't one of the oppressed refugees I think she will find that her experience of emigrating will be difficult and time consuming.
View Quote

She's a lawyer, so emigrating to the US will be difficult on account of her education and assets.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:09:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Anyone who attacks children is an animal.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:10:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:18:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
She's a lawyer, so emigrating to the US will be difficult on account of her education and assets.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

we dont kick out illegal immigrants have her cross the Canadian border

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:27:04 AM EDT
[#7]
All she has to do is marry one of us.

Pics?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:30:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Was she CDU before?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:31:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She reports that a close friend of hers was at a supermarket with her toddler and was accosted by two refugees. One attacked her child to distract her and the other stole her purse. She now wants a gun and a dog and my friend is talking about emigrating to the US to escape.
View Quote

I just got back....friends were showing me videos of women being savagely beaten. It looks like WWZ....as you probably know her chances of getting a carry gun are nil. She would most likely be able to own weapons if she gets her Jaeger license, which takes a year or so.

My uncle had all of his weapons confiscated a few years ago. He had been treated for work related stress in the early '80s and a few years ago the Germans tightened the gun ownership laws. Any mental treatment was grounds to lose your guns. Well he did....no knock raid at 2300 on a Sunday night.

So when you hear POTUS talking about "common sense" gun laws you should know exactly what he's really talking about.

Interesting.....my bil is also a German lawyer and was told that his chances of getting an approved visa to the US were about zero when he looked into it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:33:18 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd recommend Canada or Australia.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:35:42 AM EDT
[#11]
I bet Police shootings will begin to rise there, I hope anyway.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:35:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Was she CDU before?
View Quote

Yes, I've found that her politics and mine are fairly close and she holds the US in high regard particularly in security matters.

I asked after the likelihood that the camps would be reopened and she said only Americans think that, in Germany the refugees will be catered to by the left.

Not that she thinks it's a bad idea.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:37:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:39:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK

I told her to start shopping for good boots and I would meet her in Tucson.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:47:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK

That we would have to resort to smuggling our friends to get them to safety. Is this what 1936 felt like?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:48:51 AM EDT
[#16]
My prediction is that the fugees will burn Euroland down, because the Golden Goose story has traction because of the tendency of people to kill Golden Geese.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:49:23 AM EDT
[#17]
So she's going to be a refugee?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

To avoid rich and vibrant refugees?  Too late.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:46:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:51:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Have her fly to Mexico and walk across the border like the rest of them do. Free living forever
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:59:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:01:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:03:02 AM EDT
[#23]
This type of cultural enrichment is non-negotiable.  It must continue
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:04:06 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK

I speak fluent German and live in Phoenix... does she cook ?

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:07:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

nick, was it ever really under debate that these "things" weren't animals?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:10:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, yea, they're animals.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#27]
OP, I believe your friends concern for her safety. Your friend has an opportunity to address the evil invasion of Germany by Muslims. Does she love her country. Why not suggest that your friend and her friend start to organize LEGAL PEACEFUL  protests of the Muslim invasion at the grass roots level. Your friend being an attorney is in a position to start such an opposition. It is going to take GOOD INTELLIGENT GERMANS to FIGHT for Germany. It has to start somewhere with someone. Why not he? Why not now? If she starts a legitimate protest organization I will be the first to donate. Heck, half this site's members would donate. You could inspire her.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:15:27 AM EDT
[#28]
The real issue is that Merkel is purposefully putting these "refugees" in small German towns. The police are overwhelmed and the local populations are being criminally attacked. This is a direct attempt to change the face of Germany.

The left is no where done with their march to utopia. In fact it's just begun.....
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:19:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Sorry for your friend OP. But tbh I can't say I'm surprised.

Savages gunna savage
View Quote

Shit happens here.  The only difference is you can stop it with 147gr JHP
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:23:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're learning that from the Gypsies...
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Pics?
View Quote

Word!
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's sort of my thought. Or that the attackers were gypsies. Both populations are criminal scumbags and they dress alike.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My first thought.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Pics?
View Quote

This guy knows full well how to work the system.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:37:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:40:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Good luck with emigrating. She'd be better off flying to Mexico and walking north.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:43:24 AM EDT
[#38]
One of my coworkers is from a small German farming town. They dumped about a hundred of them in the town and gave them housing and food cards. Children are not allowed to go to school and adults can't work. Not sure what the government is thinking.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:49:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

That needs to be put down rfn.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:54:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:59:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:06:47 AM EDT
[#42]
How dare she resist the Caliphate?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:09:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I just got back....friends were showing me videos of women being savagely beaten. It looks like WWZ....as you probably know her chances of legally getting a carry gun are nil.
View Quote

Fixed. If my country were being invaded by illegal immigrants that acted like animals any my government was basically telling me, "tough shit, we're going let them come," my respect for their laws involving guns would be basically non-existent. Yes, I know that could apply in parts of the U.S. - but I'm actually allowed to carry guns here, so it's not an issue.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:11:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The real issue is that Merkel is purposefully putting these "refugees" in small German towns.
View Quote

And then telling people to just put up with it, and oh, guns are bad.

I'd be armed. German law is apparently optional now.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:11:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tell her to come in through Mayheco so she can get EBT and free medical
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#46]

70 years ago, those idiots would have been welcoming the Russian hordes. Just before being raped by them...
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
One of my coworkers is from a small German farming town. They dumped about a hundred of them in the town and gave them housing and food cards. Children are not allowed to go to school and adults can't work. Not sure what the government is thinking.
View Quote

And we though Obama and HUD and the State Dept were bad with their "relocation" programs. The actions of the German govt are literally mind boggling.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#48]

Where is that?  Banner and "information" board in the background are written in English.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:28:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn, I feel like I'm watching the overthrow of Europe in slow motion!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top